Dec 2019 Mummies

Hey all Dec 2019 mummies! I got a positive pregnancy test on 22 Apr, just went to visit my gynae today (9 May) for a first scan, saw my little beanie who is now 6weeks+! My EDD is on 30th Dec! Looking forward and feeling anxious! I’m with Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC! Take care everyone!
Congrats! Was yours a tummy US or a vaginal US? Asking cos your dates are similar to mine and my appt is next week! Anxious!

Congrats! Was yours a tummy US or a vaginal US? Asking cos your dates are similar to mine and my appt is next week! Anxious!

Mine was a vagina US because Dr couldn’t see baby via tummy US (likely cos is still small). Thank goodness he detected the foetus with steady heartbeat! I’m going back in 2 weeks time for another check!

Hey all Dec 2019 mummies! I got a positive pregnancy test on 22 Apr, just went to visit my gynae today (9 May) for a first scan, saw my little beanie who is now 6weeks+! My EDD is on 30th Dec! Looking forward and feeling anxious! I’m with Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC! Take care everyone!

Went for my first scan yesterday too! My Edd is actually 1 January 2020 lols but doctor say likely it will be a December baby. Praying that everything goes well and another scan in 2 weeks time!

Hihi, im new here. 1st time pregnancy and a dec mummy to be hehe. I recently down w cough and throat inflammation and was prescribed by the gp cough syrup and throat inflammation tablet to ease the symptom. Taken for a few days now and its not getting better. Im kinda worried to take med as im afraid that it will affect the baby. Anybody in the same situation?

Hi mummies to be, congratulations everyone! I am a first time mummy to be and my EDD is in Dec and would also like to join the WA group. Could you please add me in? Thanks a lot

Hihi, im new here. 1st time pregnancy and a dec mummy to be hehe. I recently down w cough and throat inflammation and was prescribed by the gp cough syrup and throat inflammation tablet to ease the symptom. Taken for a few days now and its not getting better. Im kinda worried to take med as im afraid that it will affect the baby. Anybody in the same situation?

Ya my doctor says that when preggy women get flu or cough it takes much longer to recover

Hi Mommies, anyone keen to receive pregnancy & baby related items to try & review!

No cost/selling involved.

Generally basic sharing of post.

PM me if interested, quote PREG

I went for a tummy tuck to a random doctor. A self claimed "beauty broker" Melinda Farina advised me him. Listen to me, do NOT go to different brokers, dont make my mistakes and choose wisely! My tummy tuck is a freaking joke, I dont see almost any results!

Mummies I need advise pls help ... I’m at NUH now and they say that Oscar and harmony test cannot subsidies... Oscar $250 harmony $900

Mummies I need advise pls help ... I’m at NUH now and they say that Oscar and harmony test cannot subsidies... Oscar $250 harmony $900

I going for oscar thou as recommended by my doc. Initially i wanted to do the harmony test but doc say based on my age (30yo), i should just go for oscar. So yeap, im listening to my doc’s advise.

Hi everyone :)

First pregnancy here and EDD on 19 Dec! It’s been a trying 8 weeks both physically and mentally for me and time has never passed so slowly haha.

Could someone kindly add me to the WA group too? Thanks lots!

Hi everyone :)

First pregnancy here and EDD on 19 Dec! It’s been a trying 8 weeks both physically and mentally for me and time has never passed so slowly haha.

Could someone kindly add me to the WA group too? Thanks lots!

Congrats! I am first pregnancy too, my EDD is 14 Dec, almost the same time with you. I just texted Damahome my HP for her to add into WA group. She should be admin. I am waiting for her reply

Congrats! I am first pregnancy too, my EDD is 14 Dec, almost the same time with you. I just texted Damahome my HP for her to add into WA group. She should be admin. I am waiting for her reply

Congrats to you too! :)

I also sent her a DM.. waiting for her reply too!

Hi,

Is anyone in the wa grp chat alr? I've pm damahome twice but haven't been added. Would appreciate if someone could add me into the support group. :)

So is no subsidies for Oscar also right?
need to get referral letter than can get subsidy if not will be treated as private patient.

from what i heard, the latest news is that there is not subsidy for harmony in KKH anymore, as of 1st may.
i am confirming this with others. hope someone can clarify this.

Hello! First time mum here with EDD 20th Dec so excited and anxious at the same time! Hahas! Congrats to all mummies here!

Hihi.. .. I went to kkh last week.. currently at week 10, Oscar is around 340, harmony is 750.. harmony no subsidy.. Oscar after subsidy is around 174..

Hi everyone...
I’m tested positive two weeks ago and have visit the gynea...

But I went to polyclinic to get referral letter to NUH and was told to wait for them to call me...
I’m worry that the appt date they give me
Will be very late.. should I change to KKH instead?

Try to go before the golden period of testing is over.. referring to Oscar and harmony test which is around week 11-14.

It also gives certainty that your baby is doing fine..

Hi new mummies, any recommendations on private gynes at kkh? I'm Planning to switch to private at my 20th week. Do advise , thanks

Hi all Dec mummies congrats!! My edd is Christmas period! I certainly hope my doc is ard and not on holidays! Would like to join the whatsapp grp chat! kindly add me! Thanks!

Hi! First time too and my EDD is also during xmas week! Please let me know who to PM about the WA group, it seems like damahome is busy heh.

We have chosen Dr. John Tee at KKH and we have decided on Harmony test (have not gone for it yet), despite being in the low-risk group.

Also OSCAR test is not know for being highly accurate (as compared to Harmony), so if you are the sort who really need a lot of assurance, if OSCAR test is negative you may still need to go for Harmony so that's like a double cost... Plus point about Harmony is you can get to know the gender earlier hehe.

Hi! First time too and my EDD is also during xmas week! Please let me know who to PM about the WA group, it seems like damahome is busy heh.

We have chosen Dr. John Tee at KKH and we have decided on Harmony test (have not gone for it yet), despite being in the low-risk group.

Also OSCAR test is not know for being highly accurate (as compared to Harmony), so if you are the sort who really need a lot of assurance, if OSCAR test is negative you may still need to go for Harmony so that's like a double cost... Plus point about Harmony is you can get to know the gender earlier hehe.

Hi! May I know how much is the harmony test pls?

Jessica has kindly created a WA group, so if anyone wants to be added (right now only 3 members haha), please PM her or me :D

Hi Pichueevee,

I've pmed you as well last Saturday. Could you kindly add me in the WhatsApp group. I've pmed Jessica on Monday but I think she's busy.

Kindly check your pm and let me know if you've receive it. Thanks.

Recommended Full Time Babysitter Available at Punggol East side ,35 year old Chinese Mummy , Your child will very happy when come here .

Home is clean ;Educational Toys and Books available also.

Preferred Timings : Weekdays 7am to 7pm. Other timings can be discussed. Babysitter is Flexi

Most importantly, fees can be discussed

Interested parties, pls drop a text or call to 8163 6875. jasmine

Back