Dec 2019 Mummies

Hi, i have just test positive yesterday via two different kinds of pregnancy kit. Stomach feel bloated and had slight cramp. Was wondering if i should go to GP for confirmation?

Hihi!
According to my LMP.. my EDD is 1 dec. Visiting Gynae for first consultation and scan this friday at 8 weeks+.

My personal doc recommended 2 female Gynae to me. Dr Choo and Dr Jasmine Mohd. (Mixed chinese). But I've decided with Dr Jasmine. Dr Choo is slightly pricier. But she assure me both docs are experienced and assuring. Pro natural.

Those who just tested positive, quickly start eating folic acid first.. 5mg dosage per day. Dont wait until first consultation. I only started eating at week 7. Sigh.

Can I join the wats app group?My wife is a foreigner don't understand English.need to ask quite a few questions.thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I'm a first-time mum-to-be (EDD 5 Dec) and super excited to see there's already a group here sharing experiences! I hope I'll also be able to contribute something useful over the next months :)

Hello, I have tested positive today with edd 20 dec.
Can add me into the WhatsApp group too?
Would love to share and exchange experiences. :)

Hi Dec mummies,

I’ve just seen a gynae. 7 weeks 3 days along. 1st time mum at 39. Gynae said everything looked good but I was prescribed Duphaston 2 tabs a day. After reading up, I’m a little concerned. Any advice?

Hi Dec mummies,

I’ve just seen a gynae. 7 weeks 3 days along. 1st time mum at 39. Gynae said everything looked good but I was prescribed Duphaston 2 tabs a day. After reading up, I’m a little concerned. Any advice?

I took duphaston 2tabs a day for my pregnancies too. No issue at all. It helps to stabilise pregnancy. I have no issue too but just to play safe when i tested bfp immediately I will also request from my gynae that i want to take it.

I took duphaston 2tabs a day for my pregnancies too. No issue at all. It helps to stabilise pregnancy. I have no issue too but just to play safe when i tested bfp immediately I will also request from my gynae that i want to take it.

What is wrong with taking the pills?

Thanks JJade!

Anyone knows if there’s good Chinese soup we should drink, as well as what to avoid?

Some online websites say avoid watercress soup, as it’s cooling. Any idea if it’s true?

Anyone knows if there’s good Chinese soup we should drink, as well as what to avoid?

Some online websites say avoid watercress soup, as it’s cooling. Any idea if it’s true?

Any soup with herbal is best to avoid. Especially those with dang gui and ginseng.

If want herbal soup just boil with red dates and goji .

Watercress is cooling, but if u had no choice need to drink just take small bowl and avoid eating the watercress

Hi mummies,

Went for my first gynae appt today and my edd is on 8/12/19! Congrats to all dec mummies.

Would love to join the whatsapp group too :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone...
I’m tested positive two weeks ago and have visit the gynea...

But I went to polyclinic to get referral letter to NUH and was told to wait for them to call me...
I’m worry that the appt date they give me
Will be very late.. should I change to KKH instead?

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for with the spa set up & relaxing music, felt just like in a spa. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. She told me that every massage session with Mdm Zuria was a rejuvenating and great experience one. Her prices are reasonable with good services and great results. To know more about Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage for The Prenatal & Postnatal Promotion Packages Prices, Free Gifts and what other things that are included in the packages, you can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and cant wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)

Hi all,

My wife EDD is at 10 of Dec. Is anyone of you have the same symptom of body temperature around 37~37.5 at 1st trimester? (No flu or viruses) I'm kind of worry

Hi all,

My wife EDD is at 10 of Dec. Is anyone of you have the same symptom of body temperature around 37~37.5 at 1st trimester? (No flu or viruses) I'm kind of worry
Pregnant women temp are higher than non-pregnant women. My normal day temp is above 37 degrees at 1st trim. At times I feel my body is warmer but I am not sick. If she is unwell, pls go & see a GP & speifically has to inform Doctor ur wife is pregnant.

Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere... is there a checklist on what to do/buy for first time mums please? I'm reluctant to tell friends/relatives about the pregnancy until 1st trimester is over... I was "reprimanded" by my GP yesterday for not eating folic acid supps
I was like I thought i would wait till I see the gynae.... but apparently I should have eaten before conception..oh well
What supps do you take?

Pregnant women temp are higher than non-pregnant women. My normal day temp is above 37 degrees at 1st trim. At times I feel my body is warmer but I am not sick. If she is unwell, pls go & see a GP & speifically has to inform Doctor ur wife is pregnant.
Than you

Hi everyone...
I’m tested positive two weeks ago and have visit the gynea...

But I went to polyclinic to get referral letter to NUH and was told to wait for them to call me...
I’m worry that the appt date they give me
Will be very late.. should I change to KKH instead?

Not really... I was advised by friends to wait till week 6 or even 8 for my first gynae appt. Calculated from 1st day of your last menses. But do give them a call to chase, since govt clinics’ waiting time can be very long.

Not really... I was advised by friends to wait till week 6 or even 8 for my first gynae appt. Calculated from 1st day of your last menses. But do give them a call to chase, since govt clinics’ waiting time can be very long.

Oh and go buy folic acid from Guardian. Take 1 tab per day for now.

Hi fellow mummies , may I pls join the WhatsApp group? Tested positive last week but gg for appt only on the 17to confirm how far along I am . Either early or late Dec I guess.

Hi all, found out and tested positive 2 weeks ago. I dont knoww my lmp or conception date. But according to first scan edd will be 7 dec 2019

Its a suprise gift. As my other 2 children is 9 and 6 years old this year.

My emotion is all over the place. And i forgot how it feel to be pregnant. I mean the expecting phase.. because we tried like mad for the first 2(1st born tried after recent mmc, 2nd baby was an iui baby... ikr). And now we have it again! I will be like a noob mommy yet not really noob. And need to start to buy baby stuff and maternity stuff from zero again.

I have implantation bleeding for the first 2 and took duphaston. This time i dont have implantation bleeding. I just have sore breast for sometime. And when my smell become sensitive accompany by nausea i realized maybe.... and told hb which he laughed it off. I waited a few days because i am still not sure. I hope i am pregnant but afraid maybe my mind playing a trick on me. So has been hesistant to test.

I feel i need to join some mommy groups to stay inform about any offer and promotion for baby stuff . So yeah thats why i am back to this forum.

Will pm my phone no to join wa group.

hi and congratulations all, newbie here with an EDD in december too. i just went polyclinic today to obtain a referral to NUH, looking to be a subsidised patient. may i know how long NUH took to schedule an appointment date, and how far ahead is the appointment date allocated?

Hey all Dec 2019 mummies! I got a positive pregnancy test on 22 Apr, just went to visit my gynae today (9 May) for a first scan, saw my little beanie who is now 6weeks+! My EDD is on 30th Dec! Looking forward and feeling anxious! I’m with Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC! Take care everyone!

Back