Cup cakes for birthday

junebrides...no need vanilla icecream at all, cos the avocados itself is already creamy in texture after blending. Another way of making avocado is to blend it then fold into vanilla icecream. But i prefer the latter one cos more 'natural'
happy.gif

Joanne...blend 2 avocados with 1 cup milk...depends on how thick u want the drink to be can add some more milk, i serve with melted gula melaka...

Prepare all these for my sat day fondant cake but these few days keep raining so not dry yet. Hope they will dry few days later.

2236264.jpg
2236265.jpg

went Giant on friday... saw some GIANT silver fish... bought some to fry egg the next day and fried shishamo... go with porridge... nice nice!

2236351.jpg
2236352.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Need advice</font>: when i do waffle... when it come out, it was nice and fluffy... within 5 seconds, all deflated and become like 'salted fish'... WHY?!?!?!?!

2236353.jpg

Did some coffee bun at evening... all very nice... except I need more skill in piping the coffee paste on top... before baking it looks so unglam... when baking, it melted haywired and not covered bun properly!
sad.gif
... however, looks aside... yummy! the bread is nice and porous...
happy.gif

2236354.jpg
2236355.jpg

2236356.jpg
2236357.jpg

Cat,
Nice bun, yummy yummy. i eat it when on my way home, haha.

I also got do bread today, this time my bread succesfull. Had make 10pcs but 6pcs "black black colour"SIGH.

Luckly another 4pcs still ok but also ugly bread, haha
2236415.jpg

meow, nice bun la...

lim, wow hot dog bun.. hehe intend to make bun today but give up since today not my day to do anything....

Catika,
I wnat tat bun!! dn't tink will hve the chance to bake...no want at hm eat it..only hubby and me(2 kids cn't take coffee...) maybe should try making Milo bun...ha...ha...

Eileen,
ur fondant deco is pretty...how u do it?? me dn't dare to try...scare will spoil it...

Wow so many nice goodies while I was away in Macau. Ha ha.

Eileen, Ling, Cat
Ha ha you all will get when confirmed nice. For me nice or not nice oso have, envy ????

Ha ha Lim the cha ta bread still nice even my gal oso want to snatch from me

Hi Ladies,

Just to share... I have few pkts of sesame seeds, 1kg/pack, expiry on 31/12/2009. Would like to clear them at a loss as can't finish using them.

I don't mind to re-pack in 100s' gms if you only need certain amt. But of cos if can clear by per pack of 1kg would be great.

Fyi.. <font color="ff0000">1 kg sesame seed @ $8.00</font> or <font color="ff0000">100gm @ $80cts</font>

Self collect either in Tampines or Bedok. If by mail, I will advise on postage again. PM me your contact details if you are interested.

Thank you!

amyamy, janiviy

this is the 2nd time I try to do moulding with mmf. If the mmf texture is correct, is quite easy to do the moulding.

thx thx.. the swirl do till wan die.. omg..

1-0.. can ask u.. fondant need aircon to dry? i put out 1 day room temp still so soft.. *faint*

wa.. ling.. yummy!

kendy
these few days keep raining so my fondant also soft soft. I put them in my bedroom at night to blow aircon because I on aircon when sleeping, hehe!

I wish I'm FONDANT... kendy's and 1-0's fondant very 'hor mia' (good life)... stay inside aircon room whenever possible... hahahahha... so sheltered!

Sign Off,

FONDANT (Jacquetlc)

Its the weather in singapore that make our life difficult...the humidity is crazy...

MissyLing,
Your buttercream recipe uses all butter or got mix with crisco?...

mm...my 1st ever Fondant Cake....(B'day cake for my girl)..so forgetful...hve bake some cupcakes for her too but did nt take any pics tis round...all the attention hve gone to the fondant cake liao...ha...ha...

2241323.jpg

Ha..ha...Eileen, me too...want to be ur Fondant...can enjoy the air-con...really gd life...

hi all,
i'm back......
wow...... many nice bakes here! very welldone....

here is my some bakes, too troublsome to resize the pics :p still have many pics not resize yet.. too lazy lar

church bday celebration-Feb'09:
2245589.jpg

2245590.jpg

engagement MMF with fruitscake...
the woman likes purple and white color......
2245591.jpg

edible figurine:
2245592.jpg

milky loaf:
2245593.jpg

2245594.jpg

strawberry chocolate checkerboard cake for office coll as tea break:
2245595.jpg

2245596.jpg

2245597.jpg

NODDY cake:
2245598.jpg

2245599.jpg

2245600.jpg

happy viewing
happy.gif

update on the cookie cutters ...

The seller and me believe that the parcel should be lost already as she does not have experience such a long delay on items to arrive in Singapore.

She will be re-sending another parcel over.

sob..sob.. just unlucky to have a lost parcel.
sad.gif

To avoid misunderstanding, for those who prefer a refund, just PM me your account #, I will transfer back the $$ to you.

For those who would want to wait for a while longer, I will still keep a look out for the re-send parcel.

If there is any excess cutters, I will just sell them off later.

happy.gif

Hi Bluey,

Its ok, will wait for the cutter to arrive. Just curious, isnt parcel sent via DHL should have a tracking number? Thanks anyway for organising and going through all the worries.

I also ask her the same question, she seems to have sent the package in the cheapest option that provide "no guarantee" delivery.
Well ... I just have to trust her 1 more time.
Lucky I never BP for expensive items, else I faint.
Thanks.

Baked a mocha sponge this morning and did ganache late evening... 'dumb' deco... dunno what to do... now in box in fridge to be taken out tomolo!

2248190.jpg
2248191.jpg

2248192.jpg
2248193.jpg

After baking sponge, did Nyonya Steamed Radish Cake (Recipe by Lim) ... added in diced mushroom besides the stated ingredient... tastewise, nice! ... texture wise, now is semi-there-already of QQ. Need to rest overnite to be harder/Q Q ...
happy.gif

Can compare the before steam mixture and after steaming, more transparent.

2248194.jpg
2248195.jpg

Comparing the almost cooled texture (square tin) versus the just out from steamer piping hot cups (like mushy mushy texture)...

2248196.jpg
2248197.jpg

Bluey,

sorry just to kaypo... i think maybe you should confirm your address with the german person(I can't tell guy or girl). My parcel was also sent via the cheapest option and it arrived in just 4 days. Deutshe post is actually very fast cos they have a stake in DHL. I don't think he/she would send via DHL cos that would have been very expensive and not viable.

Yes ... actually I have confirmed my address with her again.
I remember someone emailed me that she was a lady.
I will do the refund by Monday if requested, I am quite busy with kids on weekends.
happy.gif

sure thanks gals ... hope to get the cutters this time.

Just went kaikai to get my reserved Pooh and Mickey silicon mould, so excited. Hope to find time to bake some cupcakes with them soon.
happy.gif

Cat,
Now u very good on deco also le, two pink heart wor, haha. The radish kueh if u coat with egg &amp; pan fried lagi nice.

Pink,
Your cake always very nice look.

Today i very ON , haha, early morning wake at 530am then bake Japanese cheese cake but dunno why my top of cake always not nice surface,like lao kok kok skin,sigh...
2250828.jpg

Then jus out from oven "Walnut Chocolate rice Cake".
2250829.jpg

Back