Cup cakes for birthday

angi
yah thats the exact prob i have too! so will follow eron instructions now to bake longer and try again

eron
ur cookies do not stick on the paper? mine does! so can u imagine it become more like cupcakes esp with the soft texture inside! thanks i will try ur method to bake longer then

oh yes any mommies have the oreo non baked cheesecake recipe posted by angel sometime back? i did an archive but cant seem to find it.

Hi ep, how much are the marie cutters and how many do you have to let go? I'm thinking of buying 2 sets if it's not too ex. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

My hb is back from japan and managed to get the cutters for me! too bad he could not find Thomas The Train, otherwise will be perfect! :p so happy, can't wait to try out the cookies cutter and see the smile on my boys face.
happy.gif

He had gotten some extra cutter, so i can let go the following, to be fair, let me know here if you wan, 1st post 1st reserve.
happy.gif

Price: $7.10 per set (JPY525/73.8)

Meet up place : Bukit Panjang, Somerset

Quantity available:
Pooh & Piglet - 4 set
Mickey & Minnie - 1 set
Marie Cat - 3 set, 2 in a set, both same design.
Chip 'N' Dale - 2 set, 2 in a set, both same design.

Hi cla,

I would like to reserve the following:

pooh & piglet - 1 set
chip & dale - 1 set

Can I opt to collect by normal mail? I will reimburse you the postage. Thanks.

Wow! so fast all reserve except marie cat.

Cookiepie,

I don know how much is the postage, i will check and let u know.

Another collection place will be seng kang 'cos i am going for a fren's son full mth this sat. Is this a more convenient place for u?

Chrilee/Kaymum53,

PM u reg the collection.

Lollie,

where would u like to collect?

Cla,
Aiyah, I'm usually not at home in sengkang on saturdays. Guess easier to go thru' postage. Pls PM the total cost and your bank account to me. Tks a lot.

icelim
i was there at sanrio puroland in dec. all i got are some muffin liners, rice moulds and jelly moulds. but if u like sanrio stuffs u will go crazy there!

mama to 5Js
oh ic.. thks! Got any website to c cos my bro say they will be gg to hello kitty world so tot can ask my bro look out for me during his honeymoon there. he went osaka, dunno there got any bakeware shop anot.

cookiepie,

how abt Raffles Place? My sis just called me to go there pick up red packet for her co, so going there around 2pm.

angi_wee,

hee, too bad, snoopy will be cute.
happy.gif

cookiepie,

i need to go off liao, hv PM u my hp no in case u can meet me, otherwise will advise u the total amt tonight.

Hia Kathy:

Wah, yours no bake cheese cake is success? That's good... Over beat the cheese mixture? I followed the method, after add the whipping cream, beat for 3 minutes... But actually i think i beat it less than 3 minutes... I think i will try again after CNY as we will be back to Malaysia this weekend for CNY....

cla,

Your collection point also not convenient for me..So pls advise me the postage. Thanks a million.

Will you be dropping by anywhere north like Woodlands, sembawang, Yishun, Bishan or Science Park by any chance?

Hi All,

Does anymore have contact of local courier service? I need to collect a bulky item from another mummy but no time to go over to her place. So thot maybe get a local courier to collect for me. Tks.

icelim
i not sure of the website, maybe u can ask CL. she is japan expert. not sure abt hokkaido too cos i never been there though i wish to go there!

angi_wee/maruolin,
Tks. Should weigh not more than 3kg. Saw from other threads the cost is about $6 to $10...thot this would be cheaper than taking a cab there to collect it, given the recent hike in cab fare.

Eileen,
I got my floss liao. Thks!
But tll now still haven start, dunno can make it on time anot...

Btw the spring roll skin can leave outside for long hrs? Tot of bring to office to roll during lunch time. den tahan till go home.

hi
these cutters were from the prev bp. some mummies ordered but mia.. its $7 a set self collect sengkang tis week. or by post .
i think i hv a few designs left over - marie cats,pooh tigger, mickey minnie & chip n dale. if u all interested, pm me i n will chk cos in the middle of spring cleaning.

i m so tempted to try the kueh bangkit recipe but when i saw the nbr of steps. i lost my guts to venture. can mummies advise how long the whole procedure takes? from scrap to oven. its hard to bake with kids running ard n messing yr flour up.
the cashew cookies looks wonderful! i will try the butter cookie recipes..

erm. anyone wants to joint force to bake mickey mouse cookies for the new year??
happy.gif
wild be fun to bake with some kakis. :p

ice lim
that is great! Yesterday redo another 200pcs of shrimp roll & fry it already. The spring roll skin cannot leave outside. Must cover it with a wet cloth n each time take out one to do. If under the air will be dry & will crack.

Hi tulip,

how u want to collect from me? i might be going down to sunlik this thur again.. if u want, can meet me there? i stay in kovan and work at clarke quay.. maybe u can email me at [email protected] to discuss. else, i will let go to ppp.

hi king seth, thanks for yr conversion!

Eileen,

Oh ic... tot can bring to office to roll like that save time. haiz.... Wow u can still make another 200pcs, pei fu pei fu....
thks for the advise.

ice lim
u can do it office but must cover it with wet cloth. Once it dry up will be very difficult to roll. If u bake it, don't bake till the skin turn brown or else inside will be burn like mine. I found too time consuming so I fry it.

Eileen,
oh ok that great.. now my lunch time is for shrimp rolling... i tot bake is much easy dun need to stiring the rolls? n save oil.

mummys, i tried e cornflakes cookies agn... 40mins took so long colour dont change @ 150c so i up to 200c for 5mins b4 removing from oven...
BUT, its crispy cookie outside, cake soft inside, raisins ok but cornflakes chewy hard! then i too greedy fill too much into e mini cuppies almost over flow very ugly hahahha...
haiz donno whats wrong le...

Hi annelise and mummies,

I'm new here. So inspired by your cakes and cookies. I came across annelise's No Fail Banana Cupcakes recipe and like to make some for my girl. However, she is allergic to egg white.

Can let me know whether i can omit egg white to do the cupcakes? Or anyone knows of cupcake recipes without the use of egg white?

Many thanks.

Back