Cup cakes for birthday

Hi Frenz,

Anyone cld help buy jelly mould from Lee Bee in jurong west? Thks so much

oso, i've one bottles of chocolate paste. Expiry soon in June, still BN sealed. =p Not sure if it's still safe to use it after expiry?

Catika , Keng
I must put disclaimer. Ha ha I have not tried that one before but other dishes so far I follow not bad.

If not later you all "ham tem" me.

Yes Catika
That Tayo chilli is realli good. I have 3 types at home for different food

Anyone can help with the convertion?

Ounces to gms?

6 ounces butter = ? gms
14 ounces sugar = ? gms
3 ounces coco = ? gms
4 & 1/4 ounces flour = ? gms

plss...thank you..

Help Help!!!

i did chocolate buttercream frosting but i cant achieve those that i see on ur cupcakes..

my buttercream becomes very very creamy and soggy.. haiz...

any body got any idea?

CatiKa - No worries, hope you will like the mix!
happy.gif

Mummies,

Just wanted to ask you guys about royal icing sugar. I made a batch using meringue powder but immediately after I piped it out, it started to melt...so sad. Is it because its not stiff enough? How stiff is stiff?

Here's my first try on making a fondant cake using rolled fondant...work of a novice lah.

2526831.jpg

Today our 4 mummies working whole day, baked swiss roll and black forest cake. Total baked 4 swiss rolls and 4 mini cakes plus a heart shape birthday cake for our birthday girl.

2527067.jpg
2527068.jpg
2527069.jpg
2527070.jpg

HI,

Today is my first class to Wilton cake decorating course 1. Very interesting and looking forward to next class. Next week the instructor say we are going to decorate a rainbow cake. But today I spent a lot on the tools and ingredient. Very heart ache.....

1-0, ate 1/2 the blackforest cake and half of the roll liow... the work of mum+Josh+Jeorg... solid! hahahahha... nice nice!!!

Lim,the swiss rolls.... the standard comparable to THAT CAKE SHOP when we enter the 'shopping centre' ... *winks* so ONz liow... we can set up cafe liow... hahahahahaha

1-0, keng, the cherry juice really solid... very pang and nice...

Eileen, the swiss roll you guys make looks like the bengawan solo type...thick thick one. May i knw where you guys bot the baking tray? Thks.

1-0,Cat & Keng,really LOVELY cake...., thank you thank you.

Cat, our swiss rolls soft soft + nutella ganache.....yummy yummy, told u liao our cake confirm nicer then Tat shop, hahaha

Thks Chicken little
happy.gif

Catika,
thks for ur info
happy.gif
. Am lookin for one kind soul to help buy something from lee bee whom staying near.

Anyone? Pls PM me. thks so much...

Hi,

Anyone can share with me your recipe for a simple chocolate butter cake/pound cake. I need to bake one for my class next week. Only know how to bake sponge cake but instructor said sponge is too soft and too much crumb, very tough for beginner to start off to ice the cake.

hi ladies,

i like Pink's cakes and cupcakes. Thot of getting them for my gal's birthday. Do you know if she takes order? I have emailed her but she seem to be overseas. Thanks

presario,
Pink does take order for cakes. Try email her. She is out of town now, I'm sure she will revert once she is back.

Did this fondant cake for my gal b'day. I'm glad
that all likes it. My gal is so happy with my last min bake for her...phew..

2544220.jpg

fatmum, i finally registered for Richard Goh class in YCK CC. Hope i can bake as well as you.
Your tiramisu is so well done. Thump up=)

catika and keng, thanks for your nice words =) I simply use fondant cutter to cut and paste.

kl148, i had made a few liao. Enjoy playing with fondant very much.

2545694.jpg

Did an Barbie doll fondant for my niece earlier.
Can see the layer of cakes under the skirt. Still have lots for improvement.

1-0,
wah, so nice leh! pls keep some for me. TKU.

Disclaimer: lemon poppy seed cake recipe was from an American magazine, I didn't hv the "that" ingredient, so I substituted with kiwi seeds - tasted a bit funny hahaha

sorry I took so long to post the final cake.

Pink can I have the recipe to the fondant cake? I would like to try baking it. There is so many creations here I am so tempted.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+2">Paging for Peng
happy.gif
</font></font>

Your cakediy items are here.. Come collect from me ley...

wah... quite some time no login... <font color="ff0000">peng</font>... got good news arh??? *eyes big big*...

weather so hot... like what my DS says: like Dragon breathing fire... now i think of ON'ing the oven also sian 1/2... *sigh*... getting lazy...

Back