Cup cakes for birthday

Wow now is Jap foods fair huh, so many yummy sushi.

After wish all mother's day then busy these days.
1-0,ling, Pink & Cat, thank you for the nice words but hor the cake is not i bake one, hahahaha. is my hb & kids bot for me.

I wish one day i can bake so lovely cake.... kekekeke

lim, *read your posting*..... *eyes wide wide*.... *rub rub* .... *read again* ... *falls off chair*....

hahahahahah... u so HONEST!!! for this, happy *honest* motherz day!!! *muaks*...

hahahahahahah

hi 1-0,
most welcome! glad u all like the japanese cheesecake recipe.

Mickey mouse club house theme.. ALL EDIBLE, include mickey and minnie figurine.
2443789.jpg

This is a bit slow... hahahah... DS did this with HB's help to chop the onion... my Coney Dog B'fast for Mother's Day... was awaken on Sunday morning from the kling klongs in the kitchen... finally... he *IS* growing up...

2448984.jpg

Tonite's dinner... finally... the sushi dinner!

Josh and HB were very pleased... Jeorg seems to like the rice flavoured with vinegar and some jap sprinkles (seaweed, sesame seed and some fish thingy)...

Sushi Assortment, Temaki and Makis...

2449065.jpg
2449066.jpg

2449067.jpg
2449063.jpg

2449064.jpg

Ya meow
yours look good and you are one lucky mother.

Ha ha i dun have breakfast by my daughter but my ah lau do the housework for me on that day

cat
yr sushi looK nicer than mine. Yr hb n son are so good to you. I very poor thing, baked n cook whole morning on Mother's day n hb still complain sushi din wrap nicely.
angry.gif

Yve
wow, very nice! Can share your lotus paste flower recipe? Have one in freezer since last yr mooncake festival, haha!

ling... jap theme since last week liow... hahahahaha... trying to clear stock in fridge...

CL, 1-0... soon ... soon... Josh already 7+ liow leh... soon ur children will also grow to this sensible (Er...???) age... hahahahaha

Yve, wah seh! pretty... thanks for sharing the link... we don't need to go search liow!
happy.gif
It's a good way to get rid of last year's overstock of mooncake paste... I've got some left also... Boohoo...

Peng
you very onz, okonomiyaki oso put pipe the cream till so nice. Ha ha Me going to show my Japanese papa to tell him to do this

Friend bought me this gorgeous bunch of Varhlona chocolate.
2451651.jpg

Bailey Irish Cream Cheese Cake:
2451652.jpg

Baked a shared birthday cake (nutella), please excuse my terrible hand-writing but the cake was delicious:
2451653.jpg

Catching up on my baking
2451654.jpg

1-0, not sure u are the only "poor thing". I also cook and cook on this day and what I got ???
A bunch of carnations (from children) and a $3.90 cookbook bought from some petrol kiosk...haha.
2451655.jpg

Determined not to frighten birthday boys & girls anymore with my bad hand-writing on birthday cakes, I attend the Wilton Cake Decorating Course ....ta da...
2451656.jpg

keng
wow, so many nice cakes! Your Bailey Irish Cream Cheese Cake looK very nice! How is the taste like? Finally see yr rainbow cake, much nicer than mine, hehe!

1-0 & Ling,
Thanks for being my consultants. I forgot n put cake in the fridge and to my horror it started to "sweat" when I took it out, that's why need to piped those little stars at the bottom to cover up.

Hi Yve,
Like your lotus paste flower shape pastry - me no courage to attempt this yet.

Cat,
Great varieties of sushi !!! Mine only cucumber and crab meat rolls plus fish roe. Saw your girl's pic with sunglasses - one cool little meow!!!

Pink,
I still have no chance to do a fondant cake yet but hope to see more of your beautiful cake.

hi all, it's been quite some time since i pop by and all of u are making sushi!!!

i like to put hotdog in the sushi, its very nice!!

i went on a cruise over the weekend and it was great fun. went on shore at palau redang and the sea water was so clear! it's like i'm in a swimming pool..

2453901.jpg

2453902.jpg

she was afraid of the waves cuz the sand tickles her.. haha..

Pink or anyone,
can you share with me how to get nicely cut cake slices like the one pink has posted?
I also saw in Aunty Yo's blog that her cakes are always nicely cut (clean and not messy).
What is the trick in there ah? the knife or the method?
Many thanks!

ktkt,
Wah! Pulau Redang looks so nice! Your little assistant is so focus and cute.

Yve,
Thanks for the link - I have bookmarked it!

1-0,
The Bailey's Cheese cake is good if u like a bit liquor and lots of solid cream cheese.

hehe~ thanks..

but the other time i made the doggie biscuits, and now this time she wants to do the eyes and the mouth too..

but the stars cant possibly fit! :p

Hi,

I need advise from those mummies who have attended the Wilton cake decorating course, do you need to purchase any other tools that is need for the cake decorating beside those that are provided in the course?

hi vivien,
me kpo abit
happy.gif

the main tools shd be inside the student kits.
unless other stated. those ingredients such as ready rolled fondant, gumtex, coloring, etc, you have to buy your own. u'll be surprise how much you spent after the course
happy.gif

however, not sure my above info still applicable, coz i take wilton course sometimes ago. perhaps other mommies can advise u.

hv a blessed sunday ahead.

Hi,

Any other mummies who attended the Wilton course can advise me what other tools I need to get on my own beside those that are provided? Cos I think it'll be quite expensive if I buy all other tools from BIY. Thought of getting from the Amazon.com website to save a bit.

Back