Cup cakes for birthday

just had the choco chip bread this morning... texture is good...

2151949.jpg
2151950.jpg

2151951.jpg
2151952.jpg

Hello Bakers mummies

Have 2 questions to ask regarding bakings.

When a receipe states butter (100gm) do u estimate the amount to use of do you actually weigh the butter.

As for gm can I use the same measuring spoon that measures ml? are they the same?

Hello Chicken little
Wah.. you are superb.
Expert in Scrapbooking, Baking, oso doing BP and your work.
Wonder why your all have so much of the "excess" time beside taking care of your kids..

For me, I find it hard to manage. Had stop my digital scrapbooking for quite sometime
sad.gif

Hi, Bluey, pls put me in waiting list too =)

In order of reservation:
Bluey - 3 sets
ixorarred - 1
Chicken Little - 2
n2inpink - 1
sallyngsj - 1
Eliz - 1
Peng - 1
Faitii -1
wei - 1
maro -1
Kathy- 1
Eron - 1
kl148 - 1
mdl - 1

I did not know PM has limit one (max. 10)
sad.gif

I have PM/email all the gals interested.
Those who did not recieve my PM/email on the transfer details, PM me.
Thanks.

MaLaiGao I manage to make last nite ...
2154182.jpg

Still have mixture left over, so pour into HK mould. Tat will be my gal's school snack.
happy.gif

2154183.jpg

sally... no... i posted the ugly n honest pic... my skill not there yet... hahahaha... the wheel pan was not filled up when baking... hmm... must try again!
happy.gif

hi ladies,
someone shared the recipe for soft cheese cake, not the tart type, but i can't find the posting now, can anyone help?got some cheese wedges which i bought at sale sometime back & are going to expire, thought maybe can make some cheese cake with them

Hi eileen

Did u take the course 2 & 3 b4 u move to fondant & gmpaste class? I understand some items used for the course 3 class wil be used for the fondant & gumpaste class but are not part of the fondant & gumpaste class' kit. So hw much additional u spent to buy those items? Tot of jumpg in2 fondant nw tat I've completed my course 1. Bt need 2 noe how much xtra to pay. Thks

Tulip

I have finish my course 1 & 2 and now still on course 3. That fondant cake was done on our 2nd lesson for course 3.

Eliz,
I used the silicon mould with 4 HK one.
I am also quite surprise with the result.
Much better when I bake it with cupcake recipe.

Actually I use them becoz I dun have other small silicon mould other than this to finish up the remaining mixture.

hello all,
does anyone know where can i get this disney princess figuries/cake topper and candle? i want no. 5 only. thanks.

2159440.jpg

2159441.jpg

Hi,

Just to update ... these are the payment recieve.

In order of reservation:
Bluey - 3 sets
ixorarred - 1
Chicken Little - 2 (paid)
n2inpink - 1
sallyngsj - 1 (paid)
Eliz - 1 (paid)
Peng - 1 (paid-UOB)
Faitii -1 (paid)
wei - 1 (paid-ATM)
maro -1 (paid)
Kathy- 1
Eron - 1 (paid)
kl148 - 1 (paid)
mdl - 1 (paid)

As for the collection point ... I am FTWM so I will not be home most of the time but you can collect from my maid. It will be my house @ bishan.
If weekdays during lunch time, I can arrange 1 or 2 days @ Vivo or Ikea as I work near there.
Okie? Thanks!

Hi n2inpink,

Great to hear from you. I reckon you have a blog?

Been reading blogs listed here! Gosh, u gals are amazing! Clap clap!

Thanks for the reco of school, shall check it out!

Cheerios,e

Morning all,

Hi cat,
hm... i'm not sure for your bread recipe need more than 480gr... perhaps u can increase abit.
from your "after" pic, seems not proof enuf leh.. perhaps fermented time not enuf? my advise might be not right.
too much dough will result more compact bread. maybe you can try 600gr?

1-0,
a very beautiful cake! BIY muz be very proud of u
happy.gif
very welldone. lookforward to see your finale creations.

tulip,
by jumping class, you missed alot of a very valueable method, especially course 2 & 3, which will teach you to make many flowers etc.
wilton is very famouse with their flowers methods, it's their world class methods, classic and all time favourite methods. and all of this method are in course 2&3.
however, if you don't prefer flowers methods, you may jump class.
sugarpaste/fondant and gumpaste is indeed more on self improvised. with some basic method and using imaginations and some scatch, you can do a beautiful cake/s.
for flowers, especially royal icing flowers, can't anyhow do. if use diff methods, the flower result will be totally diff.
juz my two cents worth
happy.gif

bluey,
a very yummy looking malay koh leh! me saliva liao!
i receive nothing from you leh!
quick quick quick.... i wanna make payment liao! later u kick me out from the list :p

hi ernie,
my blog: www.myhumblearts.blogspot.com
haha! me oso very tempted to get their professional course....
beside very exp, gotta study fulltime !
i'm not ready yet to convert from FTWM to FTSM.
if you got good lobang, let me know ya? me oso will let you know if have.... kekeke
takecare!

kathy,
pls collect the wheelpan anytime ya?
doris oso wanna tumpang u leh.
i smsed my addy to you liao...
still got time go lunch with me at harbourfront bor?

pink, noted... maybe i'll try more dough or proof longer and see how... what will be the general guide for proofing? ... put in wheel pan liow... must PONG till how tall or BIG before i can cover and bake it? ... i proof till about 80% height of closed pan leh... still cannot leh... when i close the pan arh... two of the PONGed buns 'lose wind' ... does it matter? thanks.

Eileen,
Came here in time to admire your fondant cake and castle agar agar ....so pretty ....tempted me to sign up for wilton course 3 soon! Hope to see more of your fruits in this thread soon.

hi .. just to update that the cookie cutters are shipped out and expected to arrive in 8 days.
Very busy this week ... so I might not be reading the thread.
Will update again when they arrive.
happy.gif

Back