Cup cakes for birthday

Hi Pink & the rest of the ladies

I would like to know where to get the cartoon moulds in Singapore & how much is it cos I’m really interested it very much.
Doesn’t mind can share it with me? Appreciate you can email to me [email protected]

Thanks so much

pink,

about 2 mths ago, you gave me a madeira fondant cake. How come the taste is not the same with the recent one which I bought from you? the recent one much more nicer, more SOFT and taste very yummy.

maya, I'm a member of Shermay's. May be dropping by this weekend to stock up on cocoa powder and choc
happy.gif
Yummy!

Hi frislyn, Chong Trading #02-09 The Adelphi 1 Coleman St Tel: 6336-0560, has the widest range of character baking tins. Phoon Huat and Sun Lik have them too but not many. The prices vary widely too, so you may have to shop around a bit.

Peng, I am not into MMF yet although I have made one and it's waiting to take shape...interested to buy the fondant books from amazon or not?

Maya, I also very keen on Varlhona choco...35% some more !!!!

Keng...all the books look so nice n interesting...me not into so serious MMF lah just play wif it...maybe if one day can reach Pink standard then consider hahahaa

wow, so many posting here, only 5days didn't login, have archived somemore.

so, what's in now? bread !!!
1-0,
buns so nice, can open workshop liao
happy.gif

KENG,
nice puppy cake there ! u using fresh cream?

frislyn (frislyn) ,
may i know which cartoon mould you are refering to?
mooncake mould? disney cutter mould? or?

PENG,
lindy smith is a good author, the madeira cake i posted at my blog, is from her book. among those madeira cake i've tried, her is the best, tat's why i posted her's at my blog.

maruolin,
thanks for your feedback....
the 1st madeira cake i gave you, ard 2 mths ago, is actually using lindy smith recipe, tho is yummy, i find it bit too hard. it's really ang moh style madeira.
then....... i started to play ard with the recipe, add this, reduce that, then can achieved what i want.
happy.gif

no doubt, it's very soft now..... my hard work paid off, many customers said the cakes very yummy and soft, not like outside madeira.

apologies can't post my modified recipes as i'm opening the workshop very soon, 4&11 Oct, it's a two days very hands on workshop, i've sent you the workshop details, no obligation, just respond it if u are interested.

ling,
do wat hair? rebond? i oso about to rebond my lion hair liao...... how much u pay?

for those who waiting for my ans, i'll run thru the posting and read again, too many posting, read till my eyes blur

r11,
nice try on your MMF, you have combined two pattern of roses into one
happy.gif

i kpo abit? your petal is too thick, try to make a natural wave so that the roses can looks more natural, hope u dun mind
happy.gif

here is two type of roses with wilton method:
1725140.jpg
=> my indo fren "fruits"

1725141.jpg

Hi Keng,
thanks for yr info.

Pink,
I'm refering mooncake mould & disney cutter mould as today m read yr forum shown the pics are very cute.
Is there any more mould come in cartoon characters?

frislyn (frislyn) ,
mooncake mould, gotta ask r11, i bot from her, perhaps you can PM her? her nick: ravenouss11 (ravenouss11)
for disney cutter, not sure where to get in singapore wor.... mine from a fren's coll who went to japan and helped us bring back leh.
if i come across any info abt cartoon mould, will let u know.
happy.gif

Frislyn
You can get the disney cutter from BHG but it is at $8 plus per set or the shop at heap seng at liang seah st oso same price

fyi,

From today's TODAY
AVA is testing some other milk and dairy products from china. Some includes the following.
Dairy cream
- topping pride..
ice cream
- magnum, meiji, walls, youcan..

keng: hehehe i saw it @ the shop selling chiffon but theirs no oleng taste wor.. only oleng colour... make own better...

CL: Mai tu liao... hehe

FYI..phoon huat butter and ghee also from china. Surprise me that Magnum is from China, the price quoted is so high. 4 sticks for $10.90.

hey peng,

u made fondant!!! They are cute!!

I have been wanting to try the MMF but always too lazy.. :p

U made me want to try soon!! Are they difficult to make?

Green Muffin...hehehe not too difficult...u should give it a try! indeed very fun playing with the dough :p my boy BD 2 mths later now must practise more to be creative :p

oh no wonder! Ya, than must start practicing now and bake him a cake made with love
happy.gif

Actually i also tot of baking for my god son, his BD is in dec, hmm... in that case no excuse for me not starting now haha...

btw, wat's ur son's favourite cartoon character? wat will u be making for him? U intend to bake whole cake or lots of cupcakes

kekeke...i seldom let him watch cartoons one so dun have any favs! he only like bears alot and cars, balloon...hahaha..think small cupcake easy for me to handle...big one too difficult for me lah :p

Peng,
You are so good. Your fondant work looks very very nice. I especially like the baby.... so "kawai".

My son's bd is also coming in Nov. He wants Naruto cake.... how to make man? hahaha

Peng, well done for your fondant...thumbs up!

I have not been posting for long long time...but i still visit this forum very often. Seeing so many wonderful bakes by mummies here, really touch me..WELL DONE & KEEPS GOING...JIA YU!

thanks for all ur kind words :D..

Pink...for black colour fondant how to colour it hur? dunno how to make so my teddy bear eyw i just poke 2 holes kekeke

Peng,
great job. Very cute. I did once fondant but find it very tiring. ha ha doubt I will do it again if not necessary ha ha

No bake today as "da yi ma" came so mood swing. Just to share my easy bento for my kids just to entice them to eat rice

1729824.jpg

hi chickenlittle,
so cute bento set!

Fondant,
i can't wait to play with fondant. poor fondant under my fat hand.. they are going to suffer with pain!

mooncake festival long over liao... hello kitty and poon bear is 2cm big. the moulds from cake diy, moulds actually fruit cutter but suitable for cookie or mooncakes!

1729972.jpg
1729973.jpg

peng
nice fondant! I want to try on it but keep forget to buy mashmellow, hehe!

CL
so cute! Lucky my ZL don't need to make him eat rice n he will automatic ask for it, hehe!

So now can we use the Pride Whip cream? I still have 2 box in my fridge. Want to make cake but don't dare to use it.

Here are my fruit for the last few months.

Disney Character Cookie
1731065.jpg

Mini Banana Muffin
1731066.jpg

Almond Cookie
1731067.jpg

Marble Sponge Cake
1731068.jpg

Pizza
1731069.jpg

Ice Cream Cookie
1731070.jpg

1731079.jpg

Pandan Cake
1731080.jpg

Donut
1731081.jpg

Strawberry Cheesecake with Peach
1731082.jpg

Pineapple Tart
1731083.jpg

N Lastly, my real 'fruit' (photo taken) at 1 month 1 week old.
1731084.jpg

Back