Confinement nanny

Hi Mummies,

My mum is a CL and she is available after CNY.
She has very good experiences in taking care of baby & confinement food cooking.
For detail, you may PM me via SMH or @ 81989088 if you are interested.

Thank you!

Hi Mummy,
I would like to recommend my ex confinement lady to you if u still have not get one yet.
My ex confinement lady is from Indonesia (Chinese), she help me with my confinement twice.
During her stayed, I have a full rest during my confinement day and learn a lot from her how to take care of baby.
She was recommended by one of my friend from Indonesia.
She is a great cook and knowledgeable in confinement food as well as taking care of new born.
If you keen, pm me at 92217257, I can help you to contact her.
Thanks powergirl_249! I managed to find one. Keep my fingers crossed...

Hi, would like to recommend with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

I had very bad experience with my CL and thought I should warn the rest of the mummies too.

Her name is Yu Hua from Negeri Sembilan. Her contact details are 6012-923 42xx (Msia) and 915629xx (Spore).

She was asked to go when she knocked my newborn’s head against the tub while bathing her. I was there looking and could clearly hear a ‘thud’ sound during the incident. And my baby was crying frantically but she kept insisting baby’s head was not knocked. Worse of all, she did admit later but did not show any sign of guilt and kept assuring us that this is normal instead. We had to rush our newborn to PD and worry for the next few days monitoring on baby’s condition.

The head knock was not the first incident CL hurt my newborn actually. We went for baby’s jaundice check-up when PD alerted us that the umbilical cord was not properly cleaned. He wiped baby’s umbilical cord and showed us some blood clots at the spot. When I feedback to her, she claimed that she had always cleaned baby’s umbilical cord properly. It was til further questioning that she admitted accidentally scratching on newborn’s umbilical cord which caused the bleeding.

She would not close the bathroom windows totally when bathing baby. She said it will be too stuffy for the baby. My baby is having heavy cold with blocked nose now and she is a three weeks old newborn.
She shocked me when I saw her using a cotton bud to clean baby’s nostrils and immediately told her not to. (We could use a tissue corner to roll into v small cone shape. This way, it will not hurt the inside of newborns’ nostril which is still so soft and small)

She cooked similar style every day. I found small worms in my tonic soup and upon seeing the worms, she pushed the blame saying the worms came from red dates and it was not her fault. Shouldn’t she be responsible on the hygiene concern while cooking?
She did not want to remove the seeds of red dates when she initially started on the first few days. She claimed that the seeds are good vitamins for health. (For info, red dates cooked in whole with seeds will have heaty effect on mummies). There was also once when I found her coloured long hair strands in my dish but she blamed my helper (with black short hair) instead.

My fridge and kitchen cupboards were all in a mess. There are ants and oil stains everywhere. The reason she gave my helper was that she need to prepare my food properly and she had literally searched through every cupboard in the kitchen.

The above are based on my personal comments and views. Hope my bad experience could act as a warning sign to the new mummies.

wkaSusiepst: 6461227 said:
Hello,
Is there a confinement nanny available for 23 December 2013 due baby?
Hi. Auntie Susie is available. She is kind and knowledgeable in handling baby. She may contact her at 6012 6489568.

Hello,
Is there a confinement nanny available for 23 December 2013 due baby?
Hi, My ex CL is avaliable you may contact her at 83065400 her name is meilian. she is very experience in taking care of baby and she cook very well and doesnt dirty your kitchen.

Hi. If I'm not wrong, the govt hospitals/Thomson Med Centre, they do have a list of confinement nannies to introduce. But you need to
ask the nurses over there(Not sure abt the rest of the private clinics). Remembered the nurses asking if I got confinement nannies to introduce
when I went back for a checkup after a week. The nurse asked quite a bit of info like how much experience the nanny had, how u get to know her,
what she helped out, etc.
I remembered clearly coz when I gave my confinement nanny's name, the nurse said "oh, it's her. No worries for you. U are in good hands. etc.. but she still
asked the questions to double check her database, i suppose. When I asked the nurse why she asked so much, she said they wanted to build up the database and
hope they can advise mommies or weed out unethical nannies and make sure the nannies are equipped with better knowledge etc.

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts. :)

Hi, I would like to warn going to be mummies out there on my confinement nanny/lady Lian Jie (tel:+60 12-93401xx). i had engaged her out of desperation as called a couple of recommended ones but they were all engaged, only Lian Jie was available.

To Cut the story short, below are reasons for not recommending:
- Had bought some expensive herbs (not for confinement use) for my husband and kept it separately from the rest of the confinement herbs, had wanted to brew for hubby after my confinement. Had told Lian Jie too. But after Lian Jie left and I opened the box, to my horror it was empty...
- she was caught pouring all baby bottles and teats into the dirty sink to run under tap water for washing
- she was caught placing my baby on the toilet floor on top of her feet when bathing him. She explained that like this she will then not drop him.
- she spoke ill of all my family members and enjoyed gossiping everyday, including gossiping about all her past clients
- she had never clean the baby room for as long as her stay. It was dusty like hell
- she refused to stay for even 2 more hours in the VERY early morning on the day she was supposed to leave, 'explaining' that she was meeting her cousin for shopping. I needed the 2 hours badly to settle some family issues while she help me take care of my baby boy.

The list could go on. Just wanted to save some going to be mummies out there the pain by voicing my bad experience.

Last edited:
Hi all

Still keeping in contact with my ex-CN whom we visited her at her confinement place last weekend and was told that she is available in May n July onwards.
She is currently in SIN-Punggol engaged in a confinement for 2months.
She is a good cook, cleans after each meal, very PRO in BF.
My hubby actually misses her daily breakfast which she made for him during my confinement. Not calculative lady. Lastly her charges are very reasonable.
You may want to contact her at 81441626.

Hi,

My ex CL aunty yen ying is very good. She is very gentle ,clean and hardworking .She is very good with babies. Can SMS me 93368616 for her contact. Thank you

Hi Mummy, Anyone, need CL I'm available in mid Apr & June onwards. I can be reach at 016 454 0800.

Hi Shimmer57

My CN has been booked till mid June.
You may asked her again. Not sure if i remember the dates correctly.
I address her as Aunty Yue Hong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Yenyee,

Your post in Mid Oct made me very worried (said she's available in Dec). Earlier in May13, I had already hired Yuhua to do confinement for me in Dec13 and I had even met her and gave her deposit.
Glad I called her yesterday and managed to clear the confusion.

Ladies - Yuhua is booked for Dec13 (by me) and I spoke to her that she's looking for May14 assignment. So anyone keen to hire her during that period, you can text her at her SG number (from now till 3rd week of Nov13). Otherwise u can still reach her at her MY mobile number.

I will share my experience with her after my confinement. As always, keep an open mind bcos it's my first!

Hi Holidaygal,

Currently you are having confinement with Auntie Yuhua? Is she still available for May to June 2014? My edd is 1st week of June 2014.

Hi, all.

Just to share my bad experience with this horrible confinement lady (CL) named XiaoCui from JB, her SG hp: 93517509 and Msia hp: 0167437840.
I engaged her services in March 2013, paying a S$200 deposit upfront during the meetup for my EDD in Nov 2013.
I called her early Nov to remind her of my EDD to which she is not contactable till just two days before my EDD.
I asked her why she didn't answer her HP or call my number back despite my several calls.
She claimed that she didn't top up her SG mobile, to which I gave her benefit of doubt since I was about to give birth soon.
I even double checked with her on my address and food to buy for my confinement to which she replied that she will be coming at 1.30pm on the day I checked out of the hospital.
After my baby's birth, I tried calling her several times but to no avail.
Only on the day I checked out, this horrible CL called me back only at 12.30pm saying that her fil is sick and she can't come and she will return the deposit when she is in SG. I was already on verge of breakdown as I am a first time mum. The thought of handling a crying baby was very terrifying to me.

In the end, I managed to find another CL the very last min. Then on 2nd week of my confinement, I called her to ask about the deposit since I didn't receive it. She just repeated herself like a broken record saying that when she will definitely return when she is in SG. Obviously, she has no intention of returning the $$ back. I had to resort to telling her that if she don't return my $$, I will make a police report. Upon hearing that, she promptly returned me my $$ that very afternoon through internet banking.

That's not all. I also discovered that she had accepted my friend's deposit when her EDD is only 2 weeks away from me! In the end, she told my friend that she broke her arm and she can't come to do the confinement. This means that this XiaoCui has the intention of cheating us of the deposit when she knew that she will not be able to do either one of the confinement!!! What a fraudster!

Hence to those who want to engage this fraudster CL XiaoCui from JB, please hire her at your own risk.

Hi Shimmer57, I'm available June onward. I'm from Pg and don't have problem traveling. You can call my hp# 6016 454 0800.

Hi Yeap, thanks for the reply. If I happened to give birth earlier, it will be in mid to late May... Will you still be available?

Hi Yeap, thanks for the reply. If I happened to give birth earlier, it will be in mid to late May... Will you still be available?

Hi shimmer,

At the moment I'm available in May & June. And I've one not confirm booking in July waiting for reply. May I know this is your 1st or 2nd child's if 1st one sometime it will delay unless you want to deliver earlier.

Pls. Can you reply me thru yahoo mail at ([email protected] ) we can discus further. Thanks.

Hi shimmer,

At the moment I'm available in May & June. And I've one not confirm booking in July waiting for reply. May I know this is your 1st or 2nd child's if 1st one sometime it will delay unless you want to deliver earlier.

Pls. Can you reply me thru yahoo mail at ([email protected] ) we can discus further. Thanks.

Sure, I will reply you via your yahoo account.

BEWARE OF THIS CONFINEMENT LADY

Her name is Yunjie (Wan Jie) 云姐 from JB. Full name Yap Loon Loy. IC number 670714085978. Phone numbers +6585234176, +60149165715.

I engaged her for mid Jan, everything was agreed already. During the period before she is supposed to start work, she would constantly call or text now and then to chit chat. But in late Dec, she sent me a text asking to borrow $3000sgd to buy a condo in m'sia. Thats quite a lot of money to lend someone who hasnt even started working for me plus the fact that it wasnt like she needed the money for some kind of emergency situation. I decided to give it some thought and before I could reply the next day, she sent me a text apologising and asking me to forget she asked. So I guess she found her solution and dismissed the issue.

But MY HORROR, the day before she was due to start work, she sent me a text saying she cant come work for me. She didnt even have the courtesy to call to tell me. So I called her wanting to find out if she was facing any difficulties and the reason, yet instead of explaining her reasons, she went straight into telling me how her friend had approached her to INVEST in a condo with her friend in end Dec and she didnt buy it cos she didnt get the money (aka didn't manage to borrow the money). As I was driving then, I told her I'll give her a call again that night, yet from then on she simply didnt answer my calls and didnt even call me back.

Cant believe she didn't even bother to come out with better excuses.
What a horrible person, absolutely untrustworthy plus to do that to a mother at the very last minute, less than 24hrs before she was supposed to start work.

I later found out from other mothers, apparently she can talk very well and make you feel at ease with her but she gossips about all her previous clients while boasting about what she can do.

Attachments

• IMG-20140101-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20140101-WA0007.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 314
Hi all

Still keeping in contact with my ex-CN whom we visited her at her confinement place last weekend and was told that she is available in May n July onwards.
She is currently in SIN-Punggol engaged in a confinement for 2months.
She is a good cook, cleans after each meal, very PRO in BF.
My hubby actually misses her daily breakfast which she made for him during my confinement. Not calculative lady. Lastly her charges are very reasonable.
You may want to contact her at 81441626.
Hi sinmama,
Will ur confinement lady be available in aug? I'm staying at punggol too.
She's from China, msia or singapore?
Thanks

Hi Holidaygal,

Currently you are having confinement with Auntie Yuhua? Is she still available for May to June 2014? My edd is 1st week of June 2014.

Hi Shimmer57,
Sorry late reply, am v busy with newborn.
I do not recommened CL Yuhua, i sacked her a week after she started work. I will share my experience more later to alert other mummies. She is a nightmare with poor work ethics & bad personality. Kampung auntie i would describe.

I have a replacement CL , engaged her thro an agency at the last min. She's mdm yap from KL & she's awesome. Currently she is still working for me. Anyone interested to hire a good cl, pls pm me. I will try my best to reply asap as currently i'm busy bf-ing & bonding with my newborn

Congraz to all who's preggy!

Hi Shimmer57,
I do not recommened CL Yuhua, i sacked her a week after she started work. I will share my experience more later to alert other mummies. She is a nightmare with poor work ethics & bad personality. Kampung auntie i would describe.

I have a replacement CL , engaged her thro an agency at the last min. She's mdm yap from KL & she's awesome. Currently she is still working for me. Anyone interested to hire a good cl, pls pm me. I will try my best to reply asap as currently i'm busy bf-ing & bonding with my newborn

Thanks holidaygal! Enjoy your confinement!

Hi Mummies,

May I know what are some of the questions to post to the CL and the basic requirements? Could you kindly state the rate as well based on the tasks the CL can do?

Thank you so much!

My basic requirements are:
Take care of bb at night (shift)
Cook for me and Mum in law.. and herself as well should be fine? Or am I being too nice? I just dont want end up the kitchen and fridge cluttered with too much cooking.

Regards

Hi 2014 Mums, just a notification not to engage CL by the name of Ying Jie. She is a nightmare. Period.

Hi FT Parent,
My friend recommended my a CL also named Ying Jie, can you let me know her contact no to verify if it's the same person? I'm supposed give her a deposit to confirm the job by Feb. Thanks!

I am recommending my confinement nanny who is still with me and ending her assignment with me next week. I extended her as she is really good. She has 8 years of experience in doing confinement and she always get herself updated with new knowledge of baby care with every assignment she has been thru. She is very receptive to my request and opinion and very supportive of me giving breast milk to my baby.

I get disappointed quite a lot of times when my milk flow is low and many times I want to give up when my baby doesn't want to drink my milk during confinement. I appreciate her encouragement during this period and now my baby is over full month I am able to latch on and able to pump out milk for my baby.

Everytime she cooks she will ask whether her dishes is to our liking.

She really give me a peace of mind to rest and let me eat well too.

Now I am out of my confinement period I am energise and healthy and my baby is healthy and chubby too.

So I wish to recommend my confinement nanny to those looking for one.

You can give her a call at M'Sia Hp: +60167769178 or S'pore Hp: 9390 7743

You can address her as auntie Bi Juan and let her know you are recommended by me. She address me as 陈太

Her schedule is normally very frequent, so if you want her must book her early.

You can also request face to face interview before you engage her.

Good luck to all those sourcing for confinement nanny :)

Do not hire Aunty Lian or Lian Jie from Pahang. Her real name is Low Har Lin.
Phone number 8285 7060 in Singapore and 019 993 9483 in Malaysia.
I hired Aunty Lian and had a terrible experience. She cooked the exact same thing for me for lunch throughout the entire 28 days.
Also for dinner, she cooks things like fried chicken and fried wantons -hardly confinement food. Her so called tonic soups were so thin that they tasted like water.

As for caring for baby, I think she has no skill in soothing baby. All she does is to feed the baby whenever baby cries, even if baby has just fed. Many times she says baby is hungry but when my mum takes over to carry, baby is soothed and sleeps. Even my jamu lady could not stand it when bb cry for one hr, after my jamu session, she asked to carry baby and baby slept in her arms within 5 mins. And what does Aunty Lian do - she went to prepare bath saying want to bath baby when baby just fall asleep. Both Jamu lady and me were shocked.

Talks on the phone a lot as well - I have no idea why she has so many phone calls.

Very calculative as well - first few days she cooked too little and I told her to cook more. What follows after that was...she purposely overcooked for the next few days...
When she sees that I am expressing, she does not wash the milk bottle and leaves it there for me to wash together with my pumping equipment.

So - I will not recommend her at all.

Do not hire Aunty Lian or Lian Jie from Pahang. Her real name is Low Har Lin.
Phone number 8285 7060 in Singapore and 019 993 9483 in Malaysia.
I hired Aunty Lian and had a terrible experience. She cooked the exact same thing for me for lunch throughout the entire 28 days.
Also for dinner, she cooks things like fried chicken and fried wantons -hardly confinement food. Her so called tonic soups were so thin that they tasted like water.

As for caring for baby, I think she has no skill in soothing baby. All she does is to feed the baby whenever baby cries, even if baby has just fed. Many times she says baby is hungry but when my mum takes over to carry, baby is soothed and sleeps. Even my jamu lady could not stand it when bb cry for one hr, after my jamu session, she asked to carry baby and baby slept in her arms within 5 mins. And what does Aunty Lian do - she went to prepare bath saying want to bath baby when baby just fall asleep. Both Jamu lady and me were shocked.

Talks on the phone a lot as well - I have no idea why she has so many phone calls.

Very calculative as well - first few days she cooked too little and I told her to cook more. What follows after that was...she purposely overcooked for the next few days...
When she sees that I am expressing, she does not wash the milk bottle and leaves it there for me to wash together with my pumping equipment.

So - I will not recommend her at all.

You tolerate her for the whole month?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Yenyee,

Your post in Mid Oct made me very worried (said she's available in Dec). Earlier in May13, I had already hired Yuhua to do confinement for me in Dec13 and I had even met her and gave her deposit.
Glad I called her yesterday and managed to clear the confusion.

Ladies - Yuhua is booked for Dec13 (by me) and I spoke to her that she's looking for May14 assignment. So anyone keen to hire her during that period, you can text her at her SG number (from now till 3rd week of Nov13). Otherwise u can still reach her at her MY mobile number.

I will share my experience with her after my confinement. As always, keep an open mind bcos it's my first!

Hi Holidaygal,

How is your confinement? I would like to know more about Yuhua. Thank you very much :)

Hi Shimmer57,

Hi Holidaygal,

So sorry, didnt notice this status from you.. Btw, how is your second confinement nanny? Thanks for sharing :)

Hi Mummies,

I would like to give a feedback about CL Yu Hua from Negeri Sembilan such that those who have hired her or intending to will be more informed about her personality.
I hired her in Dec13 but sacked her after a week of service. This is my first baby & I went thro a huge amount of trauma having her stayed with us
Her contact details are 6012-923 42xx (Msia) and 915629xx (Spore)

Personality:
*First impresssion , a bubbly person
*A Kampung auntie with a really LOUD voice
*Very boastful about her past experience but very smart to put up a good front
*She speaks without thinking, likes to make comments to irritate you
*Loves to badmouth previous mummies & you can tell she's a big liar
*Lack of responsibility & only know how to Blame Others, extremely defensive when you ask her about things
*Zero common sense in household mgt, no EQ when conversing
*No respect of your privacy, she would open your room door and come in.

Review about cooking/household mgt:
*She's not extravagent when it comes to buying ingredients at the market
*Her first day, she will ask that you buy a lot of things (Pls beware, dont give in to her request). Example, I already have 3 kettles at home, she wanted more just to facilitate her laziness.
*Cooking is passable, simple daily food but NOT confinement. Zero confinement food knowledge.
*In fact, she cooked all the Forbidden food (i.e tomato) in my first week and I felt weaker & sick. First time mother, I dint know what I can eat or cannot, hence ...hiaz
*Lazy, does very little housework but yet like to boast when she only sweep the floor once.
*Always turn on the tap Full blast even when washing a small fork. I asked her why dint she try to be more prudent when using water, her reply was "oh. I'm used to it"..."

Review about baby handling:
I look after my bb 24/7 as I couldnt trust her to handle my baby, all she helped was to bathe my bb in the morning with my hubby's supervision

Why I sacked her:
1) After bathing my baby, I caught her washing the baby facecloth with Dettol! Asked her why she dint use baby detergent. She gave 2 lame replies to me & my hubby "BB detergent bottle is too big, must buy her a small dispenser", "Oh, it's those Singaporeans who taught her that"
2) I saw her with my own eyes that she used the kitchen cloth to wipe the chopsticks/forks. Told her not to & she went all defensive saying she dint.

I know there's one mummy who had paid her deposit in Dec. I hope you dont have to go thro what I went through!

After my trauma with the first CL, I hired a replacement CL from Aunt Nanny Pte Ltd.
She's Mdm Yap from KL

Here is my experience & review.

Personality:
Pleasant but quite stubborn
Not talkative (very important bcos you need to rest)
Takes instructions but you need to repeatedly highlight the importance (as she is very set in her ways)
Respect your privacy and doesnt ask too many questions.
Enjoys watching her mini ipad movies and turns on the volume really loud.

** She's not pro-bf (do take note if u plan to bf ur bb), like many CLs, she will insists on feeding formula milk even though I already said I want to bottle feed ebm to my bb. (Had highlighted this point to Aunt Nanny Pte Ltd that bf is very impt to me and the CL must respect my wish. They said will tell the nanny but turns out Nanny complaint to my husband that Mummy is very stubborn. I only know of this recently when my hubby told me just only as he dint want me to quarrel with the nanny during her stay with us). I am very disappointed with the agency.

She is genuine & cares about babies. She loves babies & likes to interact/talk to them
Very experience in taking care of baby. ie bathing, changing, feeding
Quite stubborn about nappy change. My bb suffered from very bad nanny rash bcos she refused to change his nappy frequently.

Very knowledgable about confinement food.
Prepares tasty & yummy food (sorry i dont have any pic)
Keeps my kitchen very clean.
Diligent in helping out with chores whenever I ask her to (it's not part of her job though)

Enjoy your pregnancy, i realised it's very important to hire someone who you can get along cos she has to stay with you for 1 month!

cheers

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,

I would like to give a feedback about CL Yu Hua from Negeri Sembilan such that those who have hired her or intending to will be more informed about her personality.
I hired her in Dec13 but sacked her after a week of service. This is my first baby & I went thro a huge amount of trauma having her stayed with us
Her contact details are 6012-923 42xx (Msia) and 915629xx (Spore)

Personality:
*First impresssion , a bubbly person
*A Kampung auntie with a really LOUD voice
*Very boastful about her past experience but very smart to put up a good front
*She speaks without thinking, likes to make comments to irritate you
*Loves to badmouth previous mummies & you can tell she's a big liar
*Lack of responsibility & only know how to Blame Others, extremely defensive when you ask her about things
*Zero common sense in household mgt, no EQ when conversing
*No respect of your privacy, she would open your room door and come in.

*She's not extravagent when it comes to buying ingredients at the market
*Her first day, she will ask that you buy a lot of things (Pls beware, dont give in to her request). Example, I already have 3 kettles at home, she wanted more just to facilitate her laziness.
*Cooking is passable, simple daily food but NOT confinement. Zero confinement food knowledge.
*In fact, she cooked all the Forbidden food (i.e tomato) in my first week and I felt weaker & sick. First time mother, I dint know what I can eat or cannot, hence ...hiaz
*Lazy, does very little housework but yet like to boast when she only sweep the floor once.
*Always turn on the tap Full blast even when washing a small fork. I asked her why dint she try to be more prudent when using water, her reply was "oh. I'm used to it"..."

I look after my bb 24/7 as I couldnt trust her to handle my baby, all she helped was to bathe my bb in the morning with my hubby's supervision

Why I sacked her:
1) After bathing my baby, I caught her washing the baby facecloth with Dettol! Asked her why she dint use baby detergent. She gave 2 lame replies to me & my hubby "BB detergent bottle is too big, must buy her a small dispenser", "Oh, it's those Singaporeans who taught her that"
2) I saw her with my own eyes that she used the kitchen cloth to wipe the chopsticks/forks. Told her not to & she went all defensive saying she dint.

I know there's one mummy who had paid her deposit in Dec. I hope you dont have to go thro what I went through!

wow.. this CL sounds horrible...

Hi, My experience with my confinement lady is pretty good. She is zhen jie. She's experienced in handling baby. Food wise is ok. She is very detailed in taking care of baby and mummy. No worries putting little one with her for the night to have a good rest.

You can contact her if you need a cl ! Malaysia no.: +60167175630
Sg no.: +6591606752

Can mention huimin recommend one ;)

hi mummmies
would like to ask - what is the market rate for the angbao (this is in addition to the confinement fee) on the last day of work for the confinement nanny? i'm paying my confinement lady confinement fee of $3500 cos she's working over the cny period. thanks

Hi,

Anyone try Auntie Peggy from Penang Malaysia before? She was recommended by Aunty Sabrina. Hope to hear more about her service from mums who have engaged her before.

Many thanks.

Hi

Anyone keen to engage a confinement nanny, I can recommend my auntie to you.
She is quite good and humble. Kindly pm me

I am using Chun lan now. Please beware if u come across her as she is lazy and calculative. We found her incompetent on her second day.

I had bad experience with CL Aunty Ah Li (Old lady in 50+) from Tampin Negeri Sembilan. Mummies who engaged her please take note.

Back