Confinement Nanny Recommendation

numama

I highly recommend Mdm Jenny Low Siew Chin, confinement nanny who have been with me for the past 3 weeks. She is hardworking, organized, always plans her work ahead, handles the baby and other works efficiently. She got on the job immediately upon reaching my place, after putting down her luggage. Knowing that I do not cook, she also brought along spices she needs for cooking from KL.

Aunty Jenny is very experienced in handling baby jaundice. She ensures that my baby is well fed round the clock to quickly bring down the jaundice level. I'm glad that my baby need not undergo phototherapy and his jaundice was cleared by 13 days old. My milk supply is also building up this time round as Jenny encourages breastfeeding. She would bring the baby to me whenever it's feeding time, then only provides formula top up after that if the baby needs more.

I personally think that Aunty Jenny is honest and not calculative. She doesn't mind to cook for my hubby and little girl and even cared to cook specially to meet my little girl's palate. Her cooking is definitely delicious. I am also comfortable to leave my baby with her at home at times when I need to do some urgent errands.

Aunty Jenny is a well sought after confinement nanny. She takes up a lot of job overseas, such as UK, Australia, NZ, etc. Despite her fully occupied job schedule all year long, I find that she is very energetic and dedicated. With her organized working style, she's able to find time to rest, recharge and get going.

If anyone would like to engage her, you may whatsapp her at +6013-609 9588. Do leave her a voice message as she cannot read. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin. If her schedule does not permit, she would recommend other confinement nannies. Noticed that she is very selective in her recommendation and have quite a number of very experienced confinement nanny friends too. I would definitely miss her a lot when she leaves us in a week time for another job.

Recommend my CL, Auntie Yeong (Yeong Siew Mooi) 杨秀梅 from PEM Confinement Nanny. She is my life saver in my confinement. I wasn't felling my best after deliver and need some immediate rest to recover. Auntie Yeong arrived on the day I discharge. She is so organize (at least organized that me) and taking care of my little June so well.

She cook delicious confinement meal and truly let me felt more energetic and improve my body situation. With her help, I also be able to get some rest at night. Wasn't be able to have enough sleep after my 8 months pregnancy but with her I don't need to wake up at night.

She also guide us how to take care of June, including bathing, changing diapers and everything. I know I have go through a few training session on how to take care baby, but it come to real life is a totally different story and we are so glad she is there!

Definitely recommend Auntie Yeong! She is such a life saver!!!

I'd like to recommend my CL, Windy Siew. She's the most amazing nanny I have ever seen or heard of.

1) Cooking
Her cooking is absolutely the best! Everyday different dishes, different soups. From morning until night, I was never hungry. Sometimes my mother in law drop by just to taste her cooking. Even invited her friends over to eat. She didn't charge us for all this extra cooking because we had a maid who helped her with food preparation and cleaning. We still felt bad, because we know agency do charge for extra cooking. Extra work means extra fee, that's reasonable to us. So we gave her a big red packet when she left us.

2) Baby
She never for once complain or anything, my baby cries all the time, it stressed me out so much. But she never once sighed or anything. Even at night she would get up instantly and soothe the baby. I had CCTV installed haha. She never left my baby unattended. If she needs to go out for groceries or to the toilet or cook, she would hand the baby to me or my husband. She also gave me a lot of advice, taught me, my husband and my maid how to take care of the baby.

3) Attitude
She never show black face, always smiling and not the traditional type aunty. Like the naggy and must follow my way type of aunty. Whatever she do, she will ask if it's okay with me first. Very easy going person, never gossip with my maid also.

4) Experience
She has 30 years of experience. and she's only 51 y/o.

Before she left she explained and showed me, my husband and my maid everything again just to make sure we will be ok after she left. She made my life so much easier, she's such a positive person, never for once say negative things, always positive no matter what. Once I broke down and cried in toilet because I dislike how I look like now. She comforted me like my own mum. I really needed that kind of positivity. Especially after birth, I feel a bit blue.

Before I engaged aunty windy, i had another CL name is 阿珍 for one week until I cannot take it. Totally opposite of aunty windy, never mind that she is lazy and pushed the work to my maid, also gossip with my maid, like try to make my maid go against us. My last straw is she fed my baby red dates water because my baby is a bit yellow. I caught her feeding and she act like it's normal. god knows how many times she has done this behind my back!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: I had CCTV installed also because of that previous 阿珍. Nearly had depression because of this bad CL. Luckily I found aunty Windy.

I wanted to extend her but too bad she already took up another job, also in Singapore. I heard she's booked to Australia next year for 2 months, not sure which month. Anyone interested can contact her directly. +6016 511 2218 :) quote my name Mei Ling say it's my friend. I really wish her all the best.

Last edited:
I'd like to recommend my CL, Windy Siew. She's the most amazing nanny I have ever seen or heard of.

1) Cooking
Her cooking is absolutely the best! Everyday different dishes, different soups. From morning until night, I was never hungry. Sometimes my mother in law drop by just to taste her cooking. Even invited her friends over to eat. She didn't charge us for all this extra cooking because we had a maid who helped her with food preparation and cleaning. We still felt bad, because we know agency do charge for extra cooking. Extra work means extra fee, that's reasonable to us. So we gave her a big red packet when she left us.

2) Baby
She never for once complain or anything, my baby cries all the time, it stressed me out so much. But she never once sighed or anything. Even at night she would get up instantly and soothe the baby. I had CCTV installed haha. She never left my baby unattended. If she needs to go out for groceries or to the toilet or cook, she would hand the baby to me or my husband. She also gave me a lot of advice, taught me, my husband and my maid how to take care of the baby.

3) Attitude
She never show black face, always smiling and not the traditional type aunty. Like the naggy and must follow my way type of aunty. Whatever she do, she will ask if it's okay with me first. Very easy going person, never gossip with my maid also.

4) Experience

Before she left she explained and showed me, my husband and my maid everything again just to make sure we will be ok after she left. She made my life so much easier, she's such a positive person, never for once say negative things, always positive no matter what. Once I broke down and cried in toilet because I dislike how I look like now. She comforted me like my own mum. I really needed that kind of positivity. Especially after birth, I feel a bit blue.

Before I engaged aunty windy, i had another CL name is 阿珍 for one week until I cannot take it. Totally opposite of aunty windy, never mind that she is lazy and pushed the work to my maid, also gossip with my maid, like try to make my maid go against us. My last straw is she fed my baby red dates water because my baby is a bit yellow. I caught her feeding and she act like it's normal. god knows how many times she has done this behind my back!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: I had CCTV installed also because of that previous 阿珍. Nearly had depression because of this bad CL. Luckily I found aunty Windy.

I wanted to extend her but too bad she already took up another job, also in Singapore. I heard she's booked to Australia next year for 2 months, not sure which month. Anyone interested can contact her directly. +6016 511 2218 :) quote my name Mei Ling say it's my friend. I really wish her all the best.

I totally agree with all that is written. Aunty Windy is currently doing my confinement, she’s also did my confinement when I had my first kid.

She’s a very pleasant lady and loves babies very much. She respects you and won’t force you to do things her way. Food is delicious because she loves to cook and her vinegar trotters is really one that my whole family loves.

1) Cooking

2) Baby

3) Attitude

4) Experience

Thank you for the detailed review! May I know if Aunty Windy speaks English?

Thank you for the detailed review! May I know if Aunty Windy speaks English?

I never really asked her that haha, but I’ve heard she did confinement in UK and Australia many times already. Even walked the older kid to school in London every day. So I think she knows enough?

Recommend my CL, Auntie Yeong (Yeong Siew Mooi) 杨秀梅 from PEM Confinement Nanny. She is my life saver in my confinement. I wasn't felling my best after deliver and need some immediate rest to recover. Auntie Yeong arrived on the day I discharge. She is so organize (at least organized that me) and taking care of my little June so well.

She cook delicious confinement meal and truly let me felt more energetic and improve my body situation. With her help, I also be able to get some rest at night. Wasn't be able to have enough sleep after my 8 months pregnancy but with her I don't need to wake up at night.

She also guide us how to take care of June, including bathing, changing diapers and everything. I know I have go through a few training session on how to take care baby, but it come to real life is a totally different story and we are so glad she is there!

Same Here!!! Have to recommend Auntie Yeong!
She is such a life saver and help my husband and I so much! Have wonderful confinement with her delicious meal and genius skill of taking care of new born! She know what to expect and always calm and supportive!!!

Recommend Autie Yeong!!!

Same Here!!! Have to recommend Auntie Yeong!
She is such a life saver and help my husband and I so much! Have wonderful confinement with her delicious meal and genius skill of taking care of new born! She know what to expect and always calm and supportive!!!

Recommend Autie Yeong!!!
Hi,
May I have auntie yeong contact no? Thanks. :)

Hi, can you share her contact with me? I tried to appoint her as my confinement lady but the consultancy say she do not take appointed.

@mei.ling and @babylovely , did you apply the work permit and insurance for CL Windy Siew when you engaged her service or is she working with an agency? if so, which agency is she from? Otherwise, usually how soon do I need to apply these as in 1 week or 2 week before my EDD? Thks

Hi all, I would like to recommend my confinement lady Fangjie. She is very professional, clean and easy going. She also helps to do housework and is very hardworking. Every night there is a tonic being prepared for the Mother. And the newborn is also very good taken care of ensuring that the baby woke up every 3hrs to have milk in order to clear the jaundice. The food she prepared is also yummy. No harm giving her a try, she’s much better than my no 1 confinement lady. On the last day, she also helped to do a thorough clean up of the kitchen. She even helped to train the helper to take care of the baby. I am really glad to have her this time round. Really grateful for her help and thus recommending her. Pls contact her at +60 11-1616 3611 via WhatsApp.

Confinement Nanny Recommendation - Yan Jie (Selangor) +60 17-286 9959

Hi All,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny to all mummies who wants a worry free confinement for both mummy and baby.

As a first time mummy, I had a lot of uncertainties about my baby in general and learnt a lot from Yan Jie on how to take care of my son.

She's not a restrictive nanny who is set in old traditional ways.
I could have a daily bath as long as it was with the confinement herbal bath and wash my hair every 3-4 days.

I was determined on breastfeeding my son and was glad when I found out that Yan Jie was very pro-breastfeeding.
She gave me plenty of encouragement and reassurance in the hard early days of breastfeeding that helped me to carry on.

She took great care of me during my confinement.
It was the little things - she would discuss with me as to what dishes I like to eat so that she could plan to cook those dishes for me.

She even cook dishes with ingredients that helped boost my milk supply.

She washed and cleaned the baby linens and helped out with laundry.

I had a very pleasant confinement all thanks to her and already intend to book her for my next baby in the future. :)

I highly recommend Mdm Jenny Low Siew Chin, confinement nanny who have been with me for the past 3 weeks. She is hardworking, organized, always plans her work ahead, handles the baby and other works efficiently. She got on the job immediately upon reaching my place, after putting down her luggage. Knowing that I do not cook, she also brought along spices she needs for cooking from KL.

Aunty Jenny is very experienced in handling baby jaundice. She ensures that my baby is well fed round the clock to quickly bring down the jaundice level. I'm glad that my baby need not undergo phototherapy and his jaundice was cleared by 13 days old. My milk supply is also building up this time round as Jenny encourages breastfeeding. She would bring the baby to me whenever it's feeding time, then only provides formula top up after that if the baby needs more.

I personally think that Aunty Jenny is honest and not calculative. She doesn't mind to cook for my hubby and little girl and even cared to cook specially to meet my little girl's palate. Her cooking is definitely delicious. I am also comfortable to leave my baby with her at home at times when I need to do some urgent errands.

Aunty Jenny is a well sought after confinement nanny. She takes up a lot of job overseas, such as UK, Australia, NZ, etc. Despite her fully occupied job schedule all year long, I find that she is very energetic and dedicated. With her organized working style, she's able to find time to rest, recharge and get going.

If anyone would like to engage her, you may whatsapp her at +6013-609 9588. Do leave her a voice message as she cannot read. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin. If her schedule does not permit, she would recommend other confinement nannies. Noticed that she is very selective in her recommendation and have quite a number of very experienced confinement nanny friends too. I would definitely miss her a lot when she leaves us in a week time for another job.
Hi,
She is from KL? How old is she?

Hi I got confinement nanny to recommend. I just give birth on June 2019 and I use her for 22days due to my previous confinement nanny is sick and she is kind enough to take up this job. Contact me at 94504670, she speak mandarin and Cantonese. She is good and kind lady. She cook well and truly take care on mummies health and baby.

I want to shared my best post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose.

she also do prenatal massage.

This was my third delivery and I still get her for my post natal massage.

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Hi all. since i've received messages from time to time, I decided to reply questions here but wont disclose who PM-ed me. :) Aunty Windy also helped a long time member here @babylovely can PM her also if I can't reply you on time.

Hi Meiling!
Hope you don't mind I reach out to you directly. Can I ask you some questions re your nanny?
Does she practice good hygiene and always sterilize the baby bottles and stuff and wash her hands before handling baby etc?
*Yes she does. I told her beforehand that I am a very clean person. She understood what I meant immediately. I bought sterilizer, so she used that."

Does she feed the baby based on what you want and frequency or she will always suggest feeding baby more or when baby cries?
*No, she does not feed baby every time baby cry. She has a timesheet thingy that will record each time she feeds. So I just check the paper when I need to.*

Is she ok if you don't follow her advice and prefer to do things your way?
*Ya she is ok, she's very easy going, she give me advice then it's up to me if I want to follow. But so far if her advice is quite reasonable so I just followed, also I insisted I need to wash hair, she said it's ok as long as I quickly use hair dryer afterwards"

You mentioned you have a helper but does Aunty Windy still keep the place clean like after cooking etc as we don't have one.
*When I engaged aunty windy I told her not to worry about cleaning up, she just need to focus on me and baby. She did basic cleaning, and my helper did the deep cleaning. Aunty Windy cooked for helper in return. So it's all about helping each other in my household :) "

Hi,

anyone have the number of confinement lady name Qin jie (malaysian) I tried calling her number and was invalid. Any ways to contact her? Thanks

Hi, I last heard she entered Singapore already. Maybe it was turned off? Can try 85998099 or +60165112218. Good luck! :D

Back