Confinement Agency Recommendations

JOxy

New Member
Hi all,
We're looking for a confinement nanny and would love to hear your experience.
Which confinement agency would you recommend, and which would you avoid? A short reason would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
 
Hi, heard from a friend that shouldn't hire a freelance nanny unless any of your friends or family members knew that nanny and trusted her. I suggest going with agency, can check out Yanxi, I used their services for my firstborn baby. They tag a consultant that will follow through and check in throughout the whole confinement and match you to a suitable nanny that understands your daily needs and style. They are more modern, and you feel more cared for as a mum.
 
Hi! I know you’re looking for a confinement lady Since I’m also preparing for our 2nd baby, I’ve recently been learning to make some simple, healthy meals at home for my wife. ❤️

I found these step-by-step YouTube recipes really easy to follow, and they make cooking feel much less stressful—especially when balancing WFH and upcoming father’s confinement leave.

Sharing a couple that I found useful:

Idea for a healthy meal:

Breakfast idea – a healthy alternative to jam:

Just sharing in case you find them useful too!
 

Back
Top