Christian ivf mums or mums to be

Oh dear! Did u gals read the articles on CNA? There are 2 centres that did not comply to the MOH guidelines... 1 is GlenE and the one is O&G partners.....

On nooooooo... But I think they put in place the process for the new guidelines?

I have no life lately.. Lunch interviews..Now got to cover 2 jobs when my replacement staff are being hired.. Hope to see u ladies in Dec!

<font color="0000ff">hi tokkie I watch cna n it seems there is no double check for o&amp;g. But now they have put in plc.

Hi Joie jia you! In dec u will b freer...</font>

good morning ladies!

I think I was given the title President for a reason. I am not at all disturbed by the news. Still have faith and standing by my handsome. Some ladies in another thread who have been blessed are saying that the clinic should give free dna testing for them. I am thinking... Let's say if the lab really made a mistake in the case, what happens after that? Nvm if others say I am running away from reality. If it's me, ignorance is bliss. I rather not know and it won't make a difference. That is if I have already been blessed. Just my thoughts. Hope I don't get hate mail after this.

joie &amp; tokkie:
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">HaPpY, hApPy BiRtHdAy BaBeS!</font></font>

Morning all!!
happy.gif

Yah.. HB also said nothing much to worry about.. besides, they have already put in place the new guidelines.. must have faith!
happy.gif

Thanks president Yve!
happy.gif

Joie : Just realised we share the same birthday!!
happy.gif
whahaahha..... Happy birthday gal!
happy.gif
Hope to see you real soon!!
happy.gif

Blood test results out... am gonna go for biopsy on Mon....

hi sistas, hope alls fine! I am gg thru a rough time be it at work or at health but should be getting better.

I saw the news too. Should be fine esp now they put in the processes should be even better!

Tokkie, hows your trip? Great that things are unfolding nicely for you to start with Dr F soon! Blessed bday gal!
kao_kiss.gif

Blessed bday to Joie too!
kao_kiss.gif
Take care ya! I know how its like.

Here's a virtual bday cake for you both!!
4790960.jpg
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif

Thanks Vanilla for remembering my 'date' with Dr F, hope i dont chicken out later! Heehee

I am preparing a list of tests to ask him also:
karyotyping, auto-immune, thyroid antibodies, the ladies at the miscarriage thread also mention: anti ds dna, anti ro, anti la, anti cardiolipin and anticoagulant ... oh boy! i dont know what it all means but i guess and hope it will help give me more clues.

Thanks Mricky &amp; Sunny!!!
happy.gif

Sunny : Trip was not ok. Went to a few places to sight see and tried a few different food.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff"> hi yve... i was telling my hb i want to send email to dr F telling him i will support him even though O&amp;G got singled out. My hb say i kpo
sad.gif

ys ignorance is indeed bliss. I told E last night - v seriously.. even if u are not from my egg mummy will love u still v v much and will take care of u. He looked blur cos he thot i wanna pray w him.

i think God knows that couple can handle a bb which does not have his real dad's genes..He knows the mummy and daddy will love the bb.

today's report on O&amp;G - prof Ng say the chief embro is on leave and the junior staff might have misrepresented. to me it does not matter cos God will see that all is well for all sisters who did and will be doing w O&amp;G.

hi sunny - oh dear, hope u are better.. dont worry too much. Just go and see Dr F and ask him to help u.

hi tokkie - good to hear that ur BT is ok.. happy birthday dear!

Hi joie - blessed birthday too... hope u can go home early today and have a good dinner.</font>

<font color="0000ff"> any one want to do lunch on 2 Dec next week? i am on leave and will SAHM for a day..so will be bringing E out for lunch
happy.gif
. Let me know k.. i am fine w any locations...</font>

Sunny : do take care of urself yah!!!! Rooting for u!!

Vanilla : thanks! Actually I still duno the results of the bloodiest yet... Dr f is abit concern abt the anti-coagulant so did a blood test on it coz based on the bt done with care my protein-s is on the low side which will be a concern if I'm preggie.... Heehee

Yah just went to dr f's to collect progesterone... Clinic very quiet... Anyway must have faith in oh Xiang... Wahahaahah

2nd dec shld be ok for me. Unless biopsy result is out n dr f wants to see me.. Coz just now checked with the nurse usually results takes abt 3-5days...

<font color="0000ff">hi tokkie -- is there anything Dr F can give u to increase the protein -s? Hmmm how abt more egg whites now? boil beef + red dates + wolfberry soup.. maybe it will help??

ok 2 Dec (thur) lunch
1. tokkie
2. vanilla + E
</font>

hi ladies. Thanks for the bday wishes.. another long day at work!

I was just reading my friend's blog and something that she wrote struck me.. cos i have been worrying about work issues.

If we have fears, anger or worries, we have to stop thinking them, stop believing them, stop saying them, stop complaining about them to your friends for four hours and to another friend for another four hours. It is alright to discuss a problem with a confidant who could help you grow but otherwise it would just reinforce your problem.

So for eg, what do you do if you have insomnia because of worries and fears?

1. Switch off your mind and STOP THINKING about issues that trouble you. Be disciplined every night.
2. Read and agree with what God says about you. Choose to believe what God says about you and say it out aloud for faith comes from hearing God's words.
3. Pray in the spirit until you fall asleep.

God's word is medicine to us, it is life to us. I pray you will agree with God. He sees our baby steps and if we allow ourselves to be led by the spirit, you may be surprised to see yourself changed in an instance too. Thank you Lord for showing us your power in your words.

Proverbs 4:20-22

20 My child, pay attention to what I say.
Listen carefully to my words.
21 Don’t lose sight of them.
Let them penetrate deep into your heart,
22 for they bring life to those who find them,
and healing to their whole body.

Vanilla : Dr F says nothing to worry about as of now... if not wrong its something to do with blood coagulant thingy.. hence he asked me to do another bt... to double check on that.... so see how first..anyway no worries lar... will just leave everything to the Lord...
happy.gif

Oops Tokkie, you didnt enjoy your trip? Ok, glad now you are back. Pray that your biopsy results next week will be all clear!

Thanks Joie for the sharing!

TGIF sistas!

hey Sistas, i need help for our xmas log cake. They cant deliver around 6pm to Yve's place, can only deliver between 1-5pm thus will need to be refridgerated before party starts. So any sista convenient for me to deliver to you then bring down to Yve's place? Not advisable to leave handphone number on public page so if anyone can help, can please PM me? Sorry for the trouble! Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Hi Vanilla,

Thanks so much for the smses just introducing the ladies to me and giving me info about the party. I'm very excited to join the party on the 18th to get to know everyone. In fact, I may be able to make it for lunch next Thurs too. Pls sms me on the details. Thanks!

hi ladies.
Will be going off for a holiday tmr and will be back the following weekend. So I'll miss the lunch next Thurs. Aiyah.. will miss meeting hopewaves.

Till I come back, stay in good health, stay happy!

sunny:
sorry that my tiny apt's fridge can't keep the log cake. It is so small and I already have lotsa stuff inside.

tokkie:
stay cool for the biopsy! I already spoke to God about it.
happy.gif
U're in good hands!

Sunny : oops.... Typed wrongly... I did enjoyed myself in Tokyo .... Was sharing with vanilla n miraclebb the other day over lunch... Just realized it can quite therapeutic traveling ard alone.... N had even told hb may wanna do travels on my own more often wahahaah....

Sorry I can't help with the logcake too coz my fridge is full too...
sad.gif

Hopewaves : gd to hear that u can join us for our xmas gathering n lunch next week! Seeya!
happy.gif

President yve: enjoy urself n eat more n shop more yah!
happy.gif
thanks for ur prayers too!!!!!

Yve, have a good trip !

Can't join you ladies for lunch.. Been praying that the Lord send me the right candidates..

Till then, counting down towards Xmas and celebrating the birth of little Jesus..

Sunny- think u can have the cake delivered to my place and i can ask hb to bring over/we can keep in the ice-box i am bringing. u sms me.

2 Dec lunch so far ok for me.

<font color="0000ff">hi sisters, for the Xmas gathering, for those who havent indicate food pls do so and also rest of sisters pls indicate how many adults coming. Thanks</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Names</TD><TD>Food to Bring </TD><TD>No of adults </TD></TR><TR><TD>vanilla</TD><TD>satay or BBQ chicken wings</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>yve</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blackberry</TD><TD>curry chicken + french roti</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nz</TD><TD>pasta salad or cheese macaroni</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TH</TD><TD>pizza</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bingo</TD><TD>chicken pies</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tokkie</TD><TD>1)Baked salmon+roasted potatoes and french beans </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Brownies </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joie </TD><TD>Old Chang Kee fish balls/curry puffs/sotong balls</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunny </TD><TD>log cake </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopewaves </TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">lunch this thursday (2 dec 2010)

any suggestions? I will be at liang court in the morning w E so i can pop by anywhere in town/city area.

1. vanilla + e
2. hopewaves
3. tokkie
4. blackberry</font>

Vanilla : Thanks for co-ordinating the xmas gathering and doing up the table
happy.gif
... 1 person here.. coz hb has another to attend....

Cant wait to see you and E again on Thurs
happy.gif
Im fine with anywhere... so just let me know k
happy.gif

Blackberry : You know Ms Jin gg away from 8th till next year? I just found out when I called her yesterday.. she told me to go down by the 7th so that she can let Ms Zhao know my condition... You've been under Ms Zhao before rite? Is she ok?

<font color="0000ff">no worries tokkie.

I am so tired... E night feeds waking started again..and now i have so much acidic juices Dr say no coffee/tea/spicy/oily food... ok i was obedient for half a day.. cannot take it..now drinking kopi and eating goreng pisang
happy.gif

thur lunch - u girls all ok w Great World city? Boring me.. i need to buy beef and do some groceries shopping at 4 seasons. </font>

<font color="0000ff">updated table:</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Names</TD><TD>Food to Bring </TD><TD>No of adults </TD></TR><TR><TD>vanilla</TD><TD>satay or BBQ chicken wings</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>yve</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blackberry</TD><TD>curry chicken + french roti</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nz</TD><TD>pasta salad or cheese macaroni</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TH</TD><TD>pizza</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bingo</TD><TD>chicken pies</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tokkie</TD><TD>1)Baked salmon+roasted potatoes and french beans </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Brownies </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joie </TD><TD>Old Chang Kee fish balls/curry puffs/sotong balls</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunny </TD><TD>log cake </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopewaves </TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Vanilla : Oh dear! You take care yah... E is a growing boy...
happy.gif

Great World is ok for me.. will have to see the other sisters...
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">thanks tokkie... sigh E gave me 2 weeks of good sleep when he slept thru i was happy then now he started his usual ways again
sad.gif

i have sms hopewaves...will sms blackberry</font>

Hi hi

saying hi from Bangkok. Going back today. I. Should be able to meet for lunch this thursday depending on location. Do let me know

<table border=1><tr><td>Names</TD><TD>Food to Bring </TD><TD>No of adults </TD></TR><TR><TD>vanilla</TD><TD>satay or BBQ chicken wings</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>yve</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blackberry</TD><TD>1) curry chicken + french roti</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) juice, cups and ice</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nz</TD><TD>pasta salad or cheese macaroni</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TH</TD><TD>pizza</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bingo</TD><TD>chicken pies</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tokkie</TD><TD>1)Baked salmon+roasted potatoes and french beans </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2) Brownies </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joie </TD><TD>Old Chang Kee fish balls/curry puffs/sotong balls</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunny </TD><TD>log cake </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopewaves </TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all,

I'll bring mashed potatoe and spaghetti.
happy.gif

Hi Vanilla, actually I also dunno how to go to Great World City haha.. or shall we meet near some MRT station?

<font color="0000ff">hi hopewaves nice meeting u tdy. Sorry I didn't get much chance to chat w u... But I m sure we will have many other chances to talk in coming gathering.

Hi tokkie - ptl on ur gd results. God is showing us ur faith in Him is strong n He will bless u

Hi blackberry- thanks for ur iPad it kept cheeky monkey engrossed for sometime.
He kept asking 'aunties' after u n tokkie left in the supermkt.</font>

helloo ladies..i am still very worried abt new maid..she is ok other than her eng need to brush up..she has been in singapore for 1 and half yrs... hardworking.. but i really dun understand her eng at times.. i will bring her on 18 th dec if hb n bbs are okay..it will be a bit rush cos my colleague has a farewell party ( her condo is 3 bus stop away)

Hopewaves : Nice meeting you for lunch yesterday. Hope to that you will be able to join us in for gatherings..
happy.gif

Blackberry and Vanilla : Nice to see you gals again!
happy.gif

Was doing some reading earlier on and decided to share the following :

Footprints in the Sand - Mary Stevenson

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,"You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been only one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints, is when I carried you."

Have a blessed weekend all!
happy.gif

Hey Tokkie, Blackberry and Vanilla,

Good to meet you guys over lunch on Thursday, and little E too :p Thanks for sharing your experiences so readily and giving great advice..I still find it amazing how women who are going thru tough TTC journeys can bond so quickly.. Though I dunno Dr F at all, all your sharings really make me feel like giving KKH a miss and go straight to O&amp;G.. sigh dunno if finances allow though..

Look forward to seeing the rest of the ladies on 18th!

hi hopewaves
it was lovely meeting u. i guess we bond easily cos we can understand one another's yearning, pains and hopes. God has made the journey lighter when there are others journeying with us and some even going before us to unfamiliar terrain. as to ur decision abt going to KK or to O&amp;G straight... may the Lord lead u and guide u. He is amazing and works against our human logic at (many) times. have a good week!

sistas.. have a great week.. sigh too little weekends in Dec (it's my fav month)!

Sooo busy, no time to catch up with you gals lately.. miss our lunch meetings!

Back