Thanks for the info...

Re : Gathering

Date : 22nd March 2008
Time : To decide???
Venue: My place

Can mummies confirm date and time?

Hi,
sorry to check again.

Anyone send kid to either apple tree at blk 417 cck ave 4 or the tots house at blk 426 cck ave 4?

I need some feedback for these school. Thanks.

Gemini, perhaps do the gathering the following weekend. think serene and some other mummies also going to batam is it? for me, i'll be just coming back from japan too. maybe too tired to go anywhere. hee hee.....

hwee, i havent tell her i 1 2 mould
k i sms her 2mr

gemini, me & the rest of the mummies having some plan
yet to tell if can attend ur gathering

jappooh, i went to the one beside lot 1 to take a look
i find not bad. just that parent cannot join in during the class

thanks serene!

anyone of you wanna tumpang me to get anything, please let me know.
happy.gif

Gemini
think have to do the gathering in april.... :p
good also la, more time to prepare. hee hee....

CL
wa, yr programs many many hor? hee hee....

hwee
ha ha very xiong hor. 8-9 Mar I have fair , 16 Mar berriworks , 23 Mar is the cupcake thread one
29 Mar is chalet. Ha ha all weekend are filled man

CL
you super busy. hee hee.... no worries, my japan itinerary already '7788' liao. its just that the transport cost is 'siow'! was also wondering if i pack too much within a day cos i wanna do so much! haha!

dunno if the 23 mar will materialise or not tho. seems like a little quiet.
happy.gif
if not, i can still go over and we do something. kekeke....

hwee
np keep it small oso can. I ask my sil to come along too. our gals can play too. Maybe ask my fren to come that day to access the 2 gals too

You send me your itinerary leh. I will tell you xiong or not

serene
you know I want to start baking and I dun have much tools beside oven and cookie cutter. Ha ha so need to buy basic things. Can give me a list to work on or not

If you talking about japanese food, we can meet at Friday lunch to go supermarket to get the stuff

CL
I also dunno wat tools lei... hee hee... maybe a mixing bowl and spatula. for ingredients, depends on wat you wanna do. i can bring some over so you dun need to stock.
happy.gif

CL
your mixer is the big one right? we can try to do chiffon since you have the pans.
happy.gif

Caramum
please please come join us!
happy.gif

CL
wa, so pro huh! no problem la! can do anything you wan liao! let me know what you wanna do then i see what to bring over.
happy.gif

CL
Hope i have time to play with royal icing first then can let you all play with it. it will make the cookies very very pretty one....
happy.gif

mummies
just for your info, think pink is starting her class in late march. if any of you interested, please contact her. heard this time she's going to do more piping skills. most likely i'll be going.
happy.gif

CL
had been talking abt this before liao. we didn't confirm wif her on venue and date. how many ppl do we have? she's looking at 10 pax to start her class and i have no idea how much she is charging the next class.

Hwee,
You ask her when is she available. I provide my place. I think I have table enuff for 10 pax. From the date, we gather 10 pax lah. Aiyo, can one lah.

CL
you wanna liaise with Serene? i know the last time she was in contact with pink.
happy.gif

problem with your oven is that its a little too small. why not you all decide on a date then i check with her again?

hihi i'm here

CL, beside mixer u need measuring tools
like measuring cups, weighting machine & baking trays

yes that time we got 6 or 7 ppl
but end up bcoz of cny etc etc keep on delay
so y not we make it this 23 mar we start our own 1st then if we can do ourself, no need to call pink loh
wat u ladies tink???

hwee, i wanted to try bake the jap cheezecake leh
saw them bake so nice
tdy afternoon i went daiso bought alot silicon mould
hmm....k i post pic of wat i do last x

Serene
Wa, you sure have lots of hobbies!

the pooh cake nice ma! cupcakes not bad la. your icing seems a little soft.

you sms pink again la. i dunno if she got keep stock or not. think she ordered exact pieces.

Back