Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Hi Chin Leng,

I don't think the PM is working. Cos many ppl told me that they'd PMed me, but I received no emails at all. Can check?

Hi Angelneo,

Think due to the recent increased in postings and traffic, there are more emails (new messages) and PM sent out. Currently, the emails and PMs are jammed in the system waiting to be cleared. While I'm typing this, there are currently 699 messages waiting to be sent. However, if the emails and PMs are not sent out by 12 midnight tonight, it'll automatically be removed.

Please give it some time and you should receive them later.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Angelneo,

There is currently a 3 hour delay between sending and receiving of a PM. This is due to the current high traffic in the forum. There are about 6000 new postings today. If there are 10 people subscribing to the whole forum using email notifications, 60,000 emails will be sent out today!

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

I'd received some of the PMs. Guess some are already deleted. It's ok. I'd contacted the mummies personally already. Thanks alot for your effort!

hi subaru..
thanks. you are really fast. wanted to inform BL about the duplicate..
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/766600.html?1176948312
happy.gif
appreciate it..

mulberry
I think I have highlighted one of her threads over here quite sometime back (when she first started it in fact). This is not the first or only spree.
No information and details posted onto the thread. Everything is done "behind the scene".
Organizer is just smart to tap on the free platform provided by SMH to get her spreeists it seems.

Prettymama,
ya lor, tis organiser is smart. Yeah, i think i remember u highlighted it b4 also. Thus, i was surprised when i still see the thread today.

mulberry
Guess the MODs are really tight up. I dont think they will allow such a thing.
I really hope they will see our posts and act upon it this time. Else it is very unfair for us who abide by the rules.
I also want to get Bigi bags
sad.gif

Fash,
there is a "want to sell" thread towards the end of the forum's index pg... but it's restricted only to members who joined the board before the 15th Nov 2006.
new members like you who joined thereafter, will have to stay active on the board for a year before you qualify to do any "selling".

hope this info helps
happy.gif

chinleng, is it possible to include buyer or seller rating when we click on a user's nick? allow forum users to give our rating of buyer or seller. that'd will be most helpful and protect innocent/new users from unscrupulous buyers/sellers... like yahoo acutions???

by the way jasmum do you know is there any other way then to wait 1 year before being able to join the WTS sections or the spree area? 1 year is really long time to wait.

Back