Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Reg 9-2008, using my thread at Free Items to SELL
SO BAD!
kao_angry.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1857604.html?1225958746

Melody,
I think you have mistaken Joy's Mum..........she regd as member in September 2006 accdg to Information in her Profile, n as shown in your Free Items thread.

u are Jenny (snowpooher)

<font size="+2">Holding SO many acc (all more than 1yr) </font>and accusing &amp; preventing ppl fm helping? What kind of SELFISH logic is that?

1905186.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">U prefer to police around,</font> highlighting WTS at free items n make yourself very nice?</font>

As mentioned "I only intend to help mummies who really need to clear their own items, not meant for people (sellers) running a business."

I wanted PEACE but u dont

1905794.jpg

Jenny, I asked with question mark (ok, at this thread, I accidently left out ?). CIRCLED in red. U jump up to say u r <miracle_bebe>.

I DONT MIND opologize (not entirely my fault) to u via email but u .... I tried to be nice and said "Won't be arguing or posting on forum" ie PEACE!! Like that also cannot hv peace?

Hi Chin Leng,

I did not receive any emails notification for the topics that i have subscribed. Just to check if there is anything happening to the server or databases?

Thanks

hi chin leng,

i also experiencing slow or no PM and email notification for the topics subsribed. Wondering anything wrong with the server?

hi, this user is spamming promoting a in a few topics for PI services. Pls remove the them THanks.

Vincent see (devilz_vinz)
Username: devilz_vinz

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 10:09 am: Edit Post Print Post
Dear All,
I got friend who own a PI company.
If interested u can contact me for more infor.
if my PM cannot be accept pls email me at [email protected]
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/510960.html?1228442953

Getting really irritated with mummies 'soliciting' for biz in MTBs thread instead of posting at BP threads or newly registered mummies spamming MTBs thread trying to sell things :

cc (ccc)
Username: ccc

Post Number: 441

Hi mummies,

Are you looking for baby clothings? I have newborn baby clothings in gift sets which you will get them cheaper from me than buying individually from the shops, prices starting from $20 per box. Pls email [email protected] if keen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PeachMoMo (peachmomo)
Username: peachmomo

Post Number: 308

Hi mummies, I'm from the Feb'09 thread.

Anyone interested in getting the Desitin Creamy or California BB Calendula cream? I can get these at a lower price. More convenient than getting them through bulk purchase or spree.

I heard they are really good products for bb use. dont have to wait too long for shipping. By end dec can get it liao.
Calendula cream 60 grams - S$25 per tub. In Spore its about $35 at this Suntec shop near Toyrus.
Desitin Creamy - S$12 per tube. (Gotta find out the size) $16+ or more in Spore i was told.
I bot 3 each of both products for my BB's use. All my mummy friends keep recommending it to me.

To order, please PM me by 16 Dec, Tues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blur mum (blur_mum)
Username: blur_mum

Post Number: 18

Hi, I have the follow to sell as not breastfeeding anymore.

1) Medela breastmilk Bags (20)selling at $15 Brand new.
2) Medela Disposable bra pads 30 pieces selling at $10 brand new

Self collect at Bugis or Bukit Batok.
Pls PM me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the above in the same thread:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/578191/1612563.html?1229412280

<font color="aa00aa">hi Bee Lee\Chin Leng,

We had send you an email regard the extension of our BP, but no reply from you. Kindly get back to us ASAP

Beautynscent</font>

Back