Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Think she is allowed to sell because her registered date is before 15 Nov 2007.
happy.gif

Hi,

May I check why I am being reported? I am selling a few extra tubes of creams... Erm... Like that cannot ah? Cause ordered for sister-in-law but end up she already bought for herself and me too. :p

Hi,

Actually, I quite blur about the excess stock, etc rule. But if really not right then help me to remove can? Maybe I try listing in ebay.
happy.gif

Artemis,

Coz some ppl actually do spree items in bulks, and sell under the pretext of selling excess, so I guess thats why the mods decided that its not allowed, coz this mummies is actually making $ out of it w/o having to list in BP thread.
Last time there were alot of such threads selling excess stocks, but strangely, their excess never seems to sell out tho alot of ppl buy.

Hi gingerleaf,

Thanks for your explanation. This situation was caused by miscommunication between my SIL and I. To make the long story short, she thought of getting for me and I thought of getting for her and we ended up with 38 tubes between the 2 of us. (Yeah, we are 2 kiasu mummies :p) So I have extra 20 tubes (Yes, we are keeping 18 tubes :p You never know when you need a tube and it is missing) to sell. These 20 tubes are the ones that my SIL bought at $10 per tube (Mine were cheaper by $1.48 and expired in March 2010). So I am selling at cost. Is that considered bulk or excess? Just want to clarify so as not to make any more mistakes in the future.

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with Artemis selling her excess tubes, or for that matter, anyone's excess stuff either. As long as they are selling at cost price (the price they bought) or lower, why does it matter? They are not earning anything at the expense of the forum, just clearing their overbought stuff.

So I don't understand why the rules are so strict. Worse, there's a mentality of a "witch hunt" going on in the forum. Mummies snitching on each other to the mods. You report me, I report you too. It's a very unhealthy attitude.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

agree with mummmyto2. Many of us tend to overbuy and realise it later and want to sell off some excess, I dun understand why its not allowed esp when we are not trying to earn money from it and selling at cost price. Also the line between excess stock and genuine selling is also very thin. What defines as excess stock? When you sell in more than one qty? It is indeed getting confusing.

I tried to sell some clothes in one thread (some preloved, and a couple new ones that I bought from spree but not able to wear). HOwever, my thread was also kana removed. Is this also consider excess stock or ready stock? Confused again...

Bineo, I just dislike the paranoia existing in the forum that's all. It's a very friendly and helpful forum, one of the best in Singapore, in my humble opinion (good work to the mods!
happy.gif
. Except for this paranoia and "grey areas of infringement" lurking around. And for what? I have no idea...

hi,
i WTS 3x similac follow on milk powder at $100 ( i think slightly lower than shop) Over purchased... can sell in this forum?
happy.gif

If not i will go post somewhere else. Appreciate advise. Thanks.

Back