Bukit Batok/Bukit Gombak Mummies Club

Is Princess Elizabeth Prmary good?

Actually I prefer Pei Wah at Bukit Timah.... but I'm not alumni and don't live within 1km.
Anyone able to advise if what are my chances if I do PV?

I m in gmbak n I put by eldEr in mfs at bkt btk 291. Gonna put my second child also in few months time. So far pleased with school very strict to prevent hfmd

Hi I sign my boy at hong Kah cc a school which is called 'the enrichment classroom '
They seems to have classes as early as 8 mth old bb

Hi Bt Batok Mummies, im having a workshop booth tomorrow frm 1030am to 1230 pm at CSC Bt Batok. Do drop by if you are free but pls do watsapp me LinZul at 96229374 before you coming down ya. Your presence is greatly appreciated, hope to see you ya.
ImageUploadedByForum1402608387.770055.jpg

Hi Everyone.. Im also staying at bukit batok street 34.. first time mum and will be full time SAHM from 1st july. Hope to get to know everyone.. have added myself on the fb group too.. =D

Hi mummies, Happy CNY! I live in Bukit batok west ave 6 and have an 8-week old baby and am looking to send my baby to childcare at 18 months, am wondering if it is too early to start looking at CC centers? I'm concerned that the popular ones might already have a queue/waiting list. v kiasu, I know. Lol.

Any recommendations of good childcare in the BB/JE/Clementi area?

Hi
I have an experienced chinese Singaporean nanny to recommend. She took care of both my young children starting from 3mths onwards. But because my younger child is turning 2 years, and i will be placing him in CC, she is free to take up new assignments. I'm doing her a favour by helping her post on this forum. Let me know if you are interested to find out more.

Hi
I have an experienced chinese Singaporean nanny to recommend. She took care of both my young children starting from 3mths onwards. But because my younger child is turning 2 years, and i will be placing him in CC, she is free to take up new assignments. I'm doing her a favour by helping her post on this forum. Let me know if you are interested to find out more.
Hihi,

can you pm me your nanny contact information, how much does she charge? tks tks :)

Hi all...

Is the Facebook still active? Cannot seem to find the page... I m staying at good view garden at bukit batok west... Would like to network with other mummies around the area too!

Currently looking for nanny for my 5mo boy... Any available nanny staying in the same neighborhood?

Hi all...

Is the Facebook still active? Cannot seem to find the page... I m staying at good view garden at bukit batok west... Would like to network with other mummies around the area too!

Currently looking for nanny for my 5mo boy... Any available nanny staying in the same neighborhood?

Hi Yew Yew Mum, pm me your contact. we got WhatsApp grp for bukit batok mummies :)

Hi mummies,
I staying at CCK.
My boy already 5 years old this year. I find out he is quite lonely so would like to let him interact with others child.
Is it too big for your group age ?
PM me too.

Hi mummies

Any review on Pro-Teach and Kowabunga at Bukit Gombak?

I went to Pro-Teach, the place really looks crampy and old. The Administrator said each class can hold up to 22 kids. Something good about them is that they will still teach their own worksheet aside from letting the kids do their school work and learn school spelling.

A fren from mine who works in a before & after school care (BASC) told me that not all BASC will teach.. So I think this is the plus point of Pro- teach.

Anyone can share their experience with Kowabunga, please?

anyone know when we need to register for primary school?
ST.Anthony good? any after school care nearby?
when we need to register for it. Please advise. Thanks.

Reactions: Rgs
Hi everyone. I am new to the group. I am staying at Upper Bukit Timah area. Currently a sahm , with two children. I also custome made tutu dress / tutu skirt. Anyone staying in upper bukit timah / bukit batok?View attachment 553235
20150702_121344.jpg
Just for sharing, this is one of the tutu dress I made for a birthday girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgs
Any reviews on my first skool at blk291a bukit batok or safari house cc at cdans bukit batok.?
Both seems not bad. Can't make a decision for my 2yr old boy.

Hi mummies.. there is a newly opened Modern Montessori Childcare Centre at Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. Do check it out =) The number to call is 63166606.

Hi Mummies,

Im looking for childcare near bukit batok west ave 5, do your have any CC highly recommended? currently im looking at Little Green House or Safari House CC.
Thanks.

Hi mummies.

Sorry sidetrack a bit. I'm looking for a part time cleaner urgently. Cleaning of a Soho unit & ironing once or twice a week. Ten Mile. Thanks for your help for any recommendations

Any mummy can share. Any review of my first skool at Bukit bakot blk 291 or Bukit batok east CC. Which is better?

wow... just bump into this thread. am also bukit batok mummy. can't wait to join you gals out there. can any kind soul add me to the group chat plz?

Hi Mummies,

Im looking for childcare near bukit batok west ave 5, do your have any CC highly recommended? currently im looking at Little Green House or Safari House CC.
Thanks.
Hi Venus, how's your finding on the Safari House CC? Which branch you going to? They're also 1 of our shortlisted so urgently gathering feedback now as need to confirm the CC soon.

hi all, I'm shortlisting CCs currently at bukit batok as well. My boy is 17 months old now. will be great if can add me to the Whatsapp chat. :) Thanks!

hi all, I'm shortlisting CCs currently at bukit batok as well. My boy is 17 months old now. will be great if can add me to the Whatsapp chat. :) Thanks!
wow... just bump into this thread. am also bukit batok mummy. can't wait to join you gals out there. can any kind soul add me to the group chat plz?
Hi, I'm new mummy here. Could you add me into group chat, I'm stay in Bt Gombak. Thanks.
Any mummy can share. Any review of my first skool at Bukit bakot blk 291 or Bukit batok east CC. Which is better?
Hi I am staying at Bukit Batok too. Can add me:)
Hi

Im staying at goodview bukit batok west ave 5 too, can you add me into group chat too? thanks.

Ladies, there isn't an active Whatsapp group chat that I am aware of. Shall we just chat here instead?? Otherwise we can create our own.

My boy is turning 15mo, staying in Bukit Batok West Ave 6.

Back