Bukit Batok/Bukit Gombak Mummies Club

saintbaby

Hi all..

I'm a new mummy staying at bt batok.. just wanna know more mummies staying here...
happy.gif
Maybe can exchange pointers & meet up next time..
happy.gif

hi celtricia...

I'm staying near the little guilin area... i've just given birth to my daughter in june...
happy.gif
so where are u going to give birth?
happy.gif

Hi Celtricia,
Long time no write! The last time we chatted was on the Singapore Brides site... about our houses! Our friend is staying in 395 too... and we visit them every now and then
happy.gif

So happy to hear you are due soon! How's everything? I'm expecting my 2nd one now, and this bb will be due around CNY... Will be delivering at TMC too
happy.gif
Who's your gyn/ob by the way? Mine is KC Yeo...

Hi Saintbaby & LittleTots,
I'm also staying in Gombak. My older boy is almost 2
happy.gif
A REAL handful!

Hi Mummies!
I'm putting up with my parent's at Bt Gombak now. My son is coming to 5mths old now...

Littletots and celtricia,
I also stay quite near the driving centre... Maybe seen you before... =)

Heya Andrea..

ya lor.. d last time we chatted was in the SG Brides..
happy.gif
Everything is going on fine.. u expecting ur 2nd one ah! dat's great! COngrats! hee.. My gynae same as urs leh.. also Dr KC Yeo.. ur first child also delivered by him issit?

Eloz zyp.. ya.. mayb seen b4.. hee.. juz those walking pass situations
wink.gif
mayb one of tis days all muz mit up liao.. kekekke..

Hi Celtricia,
wat a coincidence! Yup... first one also delivered by KC Yeo. He's really good
happy.gif
His staff also ultra-friendly
happy.gif
When's your next visit? For all you know, we may have bumped into each other at one of our visits!

This second pregnancy is not as stable as the first one... and I've been to see him quite frequently. But now, much better. My next visit is on 20th... will be gg for scan too
happy.gif

Hey Littletots!
Just realised you are Bubble also
happy.gif
will check out your board regularly
happy.gif

Hi Zyp,
Which block are you at? So you take your ds for regular walks?
happy.gif
We try to bring our boy to the playground ... he usually has a go on the slides after school b4 heading home
happy.gif
Getting more difficult to pry him away from those slides...

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Cheers,
@ndrea

Hi Andrea,
I'm at 358...
So far it's my Hubby who's bringing BB out for evening walks cos I tend to work later... :p

Since we all stay around the same area, is there any good PD here? My son is down is cough and cold now...

Hi Zyp,
I used to bring bb to a paed in Jurong Point. She's good with children, but I think because she's a paed, some of the medicine dosage she prescribes is too low... my boy took a long time to recover. After a while it didn't seem all too encouraging...

Now we bring him to a GP in Clementi (Jurong Dispensary). His medicine is very good for my boy.

But yesterday, since that GP's clinic is not open on Sunday, we took him to one in Bt Batok East Ave 4. Good also. Both my husband and I go to her... and she's very patient and nice -- BUT the wait is L O N G !!!

Anyway, your bb is still quite young. Don't go to GP yet. I hear that there is a good paed at CCK -- in the building where the old Popular Bookstore is. I'll try to find out more info for you...

Andrea,
We already brought him to the lady GP at blk 359... She's quite friendly but I think the medication she prescribed doesn't seem right cos it made my boy's cough worse...
My son's not getting better, vomitted last night... I've stopped giving him the medication, hope his cough will recover by itself.

I heard abt the PD in JP also... but also heard some bad comments abt her... Hope to hear from you abt CCK PD soon!

Hi Andrea,

Acutally I am not Bubble. I'm her sister. Ha ha. But I also staying in Bukit Gombak. In fact, I am staying one level below her. Are u bringing ur son to the baby show this sunday?

Hi Zpo, Celtricia,

Ya, maybe we have seen each other before.

Afternoon ladies,

Hi Andrea, glad to hear dat ur 2nd pregnancy is better nw.. Do take care k?

Quite true dat we may haf seen each other in the clinic b4.. hahaha.. my nxt checkup is tml.. so dun tink haf chance to mit up liao since my checkup is gg to b every 2 weeks nw..
wink.gif

hiya mummies....

Looks like we're all staying pretty near each other... hehe...
happy.gif
must meet up one of these days...
happy.gif

Welcome forgetmenot!
312733.gif

hello... can i chap in too?? i dun stay here but my parents stay nearby... i always go to their place during weekends...
happy.gif

forgetmenot,
yeah.... was in Westmall the other day... suddenly thought of u, wonder if you and little Ryan were there too... hee...

Hey anyone brings your bb to bt batok nature reserve for walks? I'm thinking if it's a good idea.... breathe fresh air. but I'm worried about mosquitoes... esp dengue fever hoo haa now...

zyp,
haha.....same....i'm worried of mosquitoes too..
then i oso worried tt my hse will hve mosquitoes..
thinking of getting lamp berger to "burn" in the hse to prevent it....but quite ex leh.....

u will at westmall during wkdays or wkends?i seldom bring him to westmall on wkdays..oni wkend,when my hubby is ard..then we will bring down to westmall to makan..
next time u free,can drop by my hse lah..
happy.gif

dear zyp,
not need to worry.. if he can vomit out , probably he will be well in fews days time , continue with medication..

forgetmenot,
I also had a Lamp Berger... a gift. The essence not cheap right? I stopped using after I finished the essence... remember mine was eucalyptus (spelling wrong? :p).

We've not brought Zavier to westmall yet... Hee... most of the time is HB and I go there rush here and there buy things and run errands then rush back. Haha... maybe next time we bring Zavier there and pay Ryan and you a visit. =)

Hi Serene,
Yah, still taking medication cos I believe it'll help reducing his phelgm...

Thanks Andrea! I've considered Kidslink too... In the amist of deciding which PD to go, friend recommended a PD at Crown Centre and we went there. Not bad...

hi Zyp,
heard that the Lampe Berger is good... been meaning to get one, but quite ex, although hubby has membership card with them.

Btw, is your son still phlegmy? My boy had a cough problem for the longest time. He even developed bronchiolitis one time and had to be hospitalised. He also needed to be nebulised frequently. We had no choice then but to invest in a nebuliser for him.

But once he passed 18 months, his condition improved. Also, my colleague advised me to reduce the formula milk strength for him. Since then, it has worked wonders!

Andrea,
How come your hubby has membership without needing to purchase one?
Are you really interested in getting the lamp? Mine, used less than 5x, is lying somewhere in the store. You want? Sell you cheap cheap...
kao_wink.gif

Yah my boy still quite phlegmy... but slowly getting better now.

What does reducing formula strength mean? MAking it more dilute?

Oh, we bought a Lampe Berger for his grandma one year at Tangs... then got the membership... but haven't really gotten down to getting one for ourselves. How much you intending to sell yours for? ;)

And you are right... reducing the strength means diluting it. He is drinking 240ml now... and that usually equates to 4 scoops... but now I put only abt 3 scoops for 240ml of water...

zyp,
sure no prob..

Re:lampe berger
is true tt the oil not cheap leh..my sil has it.her colleague told her tt those purifier tt runs on water one,is more effective..

since i hve the purifier..i just need to buy the oil to try out..

Hi forgetmenot,
which purifier did you buy? or do you mean a humidifier? coz i bought two oils for my humidifier, but i've since thrown it away... can pass you the oils if you have a humidifier...

Hi Ladies..
I'm also a Bt Batok mummy...may i join?
Seems like alot of ur are either staying in gombak, near driving centre, ornear west mall...
happy.gif

Andrea,
Actually wanted to throw it away liao cos don't know who to give to. Willing to sell away at $20 if anybody wants and, and provided I can find it. Let me check out my store-room this weekend and take pic to show u... :p

Hihi Janz! So which part of Batok do u stay?

Hi Zyp,
That's great... really appreciate it. Let me know when you find the lampe berger
happy.gif

Hi forgetmenot,
actually my humidifier wasn't spoilt. It still works, but it was extremely difficult to clean -- there was a lot of scum. Also after awhile, it was impossible to remove one of the coverings... so we had to throw it away...

Hi mommies,

I am also staying in Bukit Batok East Ave 5 and a proud mom of coming to 11 months son, hope I can also join you gals
happy.gif

P and Janz,
Both of you live quite near each other huh?
Me at st 31...

P,
So your son learning to walk already?
bounce.gif

Hi Celtrica,
How did your checkup go?
happy.gif
How are you feeling these days? Are you still working?

I'll be gg for my checkup next tues -- and scan too... shld know bb's gender by then...
happy.gif

Hi Andrea,

My checkup was ok, juz dat Dr Yeo asked me to b mindful of my sugar intake.. heh..

Tis days juz feel like lazing ard.. but am still wrking, so no choice lor.. hee..

My next checkup will b on next thurs..
wink.gif

Hi zyp,

I am staying at Reagent Heights not sure close to Janz or not BTW yesterday Neil (my son) has taken his first steps on his own without any support I was soooo excited to see that...

Hope we gals can meet sometime
happy.gif

is regent heights the one near the mosque?if it is, i'm rather near there too...i'm between the mosque and the bbatok park...

hv ur brought ur babies to the park for walks?

Andrea,
Excited to know your bb's gender? Hoping for a gal this time? =)

Hi P,
I can already imagine how excited I'll be to see my boy take his first step! Neil must be very excited and eager to walk more right? Hee...

Mummies,
Any pic to share? Maybe we'll recognise one and another by our babies when we meet around the area! :p

Introducing my boy.. Zavier...
315403.jpg

Hi Zyp,
Sort of hoping for a girl, but another boy will be lots of fun too
happy.gif
Besides... got lots of hand-me-downs
happy.gif
hahah...

Your boy is so happy in the pic
happy.gif
Mine was grouchy when he was young... took him a long time to learn how to smile! And sigh.... I donch know how to add pic lah...

Hi Littletots,
sorry missed out on your message! I haven't met your sis... but when I was shifting to Gombak, her recommendation for an ID was great
happy.gif
I got Joseph to come do up our place. Also, your sis did mention that you and your parents are also in the area
happy.gif
BTW, which block are you at? And hey, can you give me the link to your sis' online stuff for sale?
happy.gif
I want to check if there's any new stuff ... heheh.... THANX!

Cheers,
@ndrea

Janz/Sainy baby,

Ya looks like we are really close to each other and may be have seen each other earlier...

Zyp,
wow Zavier is soooo cute
I am quite excited when I see him walking like teletubbies btw its a good idea to share the bb's pic but I dont have any right now may be later...

Andrea,
I would like my 2nd bb to be a daughter so that I can doll her up! =)

Janz,
Timothy's adorable! Like his O mouth... haha...

Zavier has the same teddy gym! Just different colors. :p
He just turned 5mths yesterday...

Kirsten is 3mths old now? Born in June right? She has soo much hair! Zavier has quite sparse hair...

Back