BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SINGAPORE

I am keen in doing the suture double eyelid too.

Being a senior nurse in a hospital A&E dept for over 10years, I’ve never seen any patients whose suture got “snapped” after 3 days when the eyes is still swelling.

How do you manage to do it? Did you get into a car accident and bang your eyes? This is what A&E patient did and their sutures came off after got their eyes banged.

In that case, it is not really possible to do an enhancement with an plastic surgeon, you might have go to Singapore National Eye Centre to get an reconstruction of the eyeball instead.

\
Wow, your comments are harsh. Sounds as if you are defending someone. Who in the right mind will go A&E for snapped suture in the eye anyway? Please. We are not idiots

You mean you doesn’t know that hospital A&E do sutures for crashed eyelid? What I mean was if you got banged in a car accident and the whole face got crashed, you can even do the whole face reconstruction in the plastic department too except for eyeball.

https://www.sgh.com.sg/patient-services/charges-payment/pages/outpatient-charges.aspx

Sorry if I “offend” “best plastic surgeon” and its spammers, I really can’t make myself to create a self praise thread (refer to the first few posts) and to spam others

This shows that nobody can treat you like a idiot unless you want to behave like one

Wow, your comments are harsh. Sounds as if you are defending someone. Who in the right mind will go A&E for snapped suture in the eye anyway? Please. We are not idiots

7932B378-473B-4CE3-A2CA-4796DC97D750.png
7F6B79B7-4DB9-4D58-8E8B-5EDC39A62815.png
U think we mummies here are dumb or no brains??? Use SMH as a platform as free advertising????

Don’t be such a cheapo!!! Google and we will know what is a genuine review!!

We mummies know how to goggle for reviews before deciding to go to who!!!

Google for their bloggers and you can go for them if you want big small eyes and fake big watermelon boobs!

@bee lee, please note, some cheapskate company is using your forum for free marketing!!
I think the negative review in the picture you shared for Dr Samuel Ho is fake, it’s exactly the same as the one I saw for Dr Shens (just the name was replaced, refer to pictures attached) o.o Was looking up the 2 of them since they are quite known for having undergone training in korea

Anyways, I’m looking around to do incisional double eyelid for my droopy eyelids, I’ll definitely need incisional but seems like Dr Shens is more comfortable with DST (non-incisional) )= will be doing somemore research before I decide, but I think I will be going for consultation with Dr Samuel Ho from Allure first for now ^^”

Hi all, this is my first post. Apart from reading about your reviews, I joined this forum to share my lousy experience with Dr Shens so you won’t have to waste your time and money to go through the same bad experience as me.

I recently went for a consultation with Dr Shens for double eyelid creation. It was a very hurried consultation. Dr Shens went straight into showing me the crease that can be achieved for my eyelids. He then showed me some pictures of the double eyelid cases he has done previously. After looking at his patients’ before and after photos, I asked for him to show me the crease that can be created for my double eyelids again. He was reluctant and said “it’ll just look like what I’ve showed you just now”. I then questioned about the possibility of the suture breaking. He told me “it’s rare”. When I pressed on for what will happen if it does break, he seemed unhappy, uncomfortable and a little defensive. He was dismissive and just talked about how the stiching is permanent. I was in and out of his office in less than 10 min. After the consultation, I didn’t feel like my concerns were taken seriously. The whole meeting was superficial and unprofessional. I do not recommend him!

Hi Little starfish

As what you mentioned , “I really went to google and guess whose post I’ve seen too?The “Broken eyeball sutures Maybelline Tan”!!! Somemore back to back reviews with Esther Tan. This is so obvious that it is spamming ... hard to believe that is not ... OMG...

The original review of Esther Tan on Allure’s review stated:
“I only found out that they started out in private for less than a year with not much experience.

He was from Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

It will be more convincing if they never delete that clause before spamming on other’s wall.

So how? Have you been to Allure for consultation yet? How is it? I m also keen to go there for a consultation. Before I go, can you help me to check the following questions with them?

1) Who are the “they” as mentioned above? Is Dr Samuel Ho the sole owner of that clinic? I heard that he is in partnership with some sort of notorious spammer medical group?

2) If he really just started out from TTSH less than a year ago, are you sure that he has experience? After all I heard that hospital did less than 10 liposuction and 10 breast augmentation cases per year. I heard hospital charge very cheaply only, why is he charging so expensive for the same procedures?

3) Is it true that this “BEST SURGEON” thread is started by them as marketing and used spammers to spam others? If is true, is there a budget constraint? Why use so cheapskate spammers? Talk with no brains and can see through them easily.

You really do not need to create so many new accounts to spam others in such a short span of time.

View attachment 704597 View attachment 704598
I think the negative review in the picture you shared for Dr Samuel Ho is fake, it’s exactly the same as the one I saw for Dr Shens (just the name was replaced, refer to pictures attached) o.o Was looking up the 2 of them since they are quite known for having undergone training in korea

Anyways, I’m looking around to do incisional double eyelid for my droopy eyelids, I’ll definitely need incisional but seems like Dr Shens is more comfortable with DST (non-incisional) )= will be doing somemore research before I decide, but I think I will be going for consultation with Dr Samuel Ho from Allure first for now ^^”
Hi all, this is my first post. Apart from reading about your reviews, I joined this forum to share my lousy experience with Dr Shens so you won’t have to waste your time and money to go through the same bad experience as me.

I recently went for a consultation with Dr Shens for double eyelid creation. It was a very hurried consultation. Dr Shens went straight into showing me the crease that can be achieved for my eyelids. He then showed me some pictures of the double eyelid cases he has done previously. After looking at his patients’ before and after photos, I asked for him to show me the crease that can be created for my double eyelids again. He was reluctant and said “it’ll just look like what I’ve showed you just now”. I then questioned about the possibility of the suture breaking. He told me “it’s rare”. When I pressed on for what will happen if it does break, he seemed unhappy, uncomfortable and a little defensive. He was dismissive and just talked about how the stiching is permanent. I was in and out of his office in less than 10 min. After the consultation, I didn’t feel like my concerns were taken seriously. The whole meeting was superficial and unprofessional. I do not recommend him!

I only know of someone in the forum who recently has done BA with dr Samuel ho from allure and loves her new boobs.

But I'm only interested in using motiva implants and only 3 surgeons in sg carries it. Dr Karen Sng, Dr Evan Woo and Dr Shens. Shens is out as heard he had a lot of refund cases from another thread. Anyone done anything with dr Sng and dr woo?

Dr. Shens has a lot of refund cases? Is there a thread about it? I am also doing researching on him and Motiva. I visited Dr Shen last week, he suggested Motiva 300cc, which I thought it's too big. I love sports and don't want to have big boobs, but big enough to have a nice cleavage. Anybody knows what cup size is 265cc or 285cc Motiva? Anyone has Motiva BA done less than 300cc? Please would you share? TIA!

Last edited:
Hi Ying

One of the mummy in the mummies’group was a ex staff, she shared this, the truth:

“Let the mummies know that the main reason for the refund was that Dr left that notorious medical group that is currently in partnership with the “best ex TTSH plastic surgeon”.

It is only right to refund the patients since the doctor left, why does that unethical group want to hold on to the $$$ that doesn’t belong to them”

After he left, the notorious medical group locked all the staff out of the clinic and eventually tried to terminate those staff without compensation. They eventually lodged a complaint with MOM against the notorious medical group event and got the compensation.

Those innocent staff got nothing to do with the broken partnership yet got treated like that. That shows how unethical that group was, since can treat staff like that, how can patients entrust their face/body to them?

The mummy say she can post the letter from MOM here if u mummies don’t believe her and want to see.

I m sorry that I don’t know about Motiva, I shall check with another mummies and get back to you soon.

Any BF mummy still awake at this hour?

Dr. Shens has a lot of refund cases? Is there a thread about it? I am also doing researching on him and Motiva. I visited Dr Shen last week, he suggested Motiva 300cc, which I thought it's too big. I loves sports and don't want to have big boobs, but big enough to have a nice cleavage. Anybody knows what cup size is 265cc or 285cc Motiva? Anyone has Motiva BA done less than 300cc? Please would you share? TIA!

Hi Everyone,

I'm 33yrs old, a mother of a 3.5yrs old girl. I always believe that all mummies deserve to be loved and keeping up our appearance brings up confidence level in life. I gained 18kg for my first birth and managed to lost 16kg after birth. My breast was sagging after 8 mths of breast feeding journey. Even though i had a breast implant before i give birth, but ultimately breast is make up of fats tissues, all my breast fats has gone into my breast milk for feeding. Basically left nothing much. A lot of people was asking me does breast implant affect breast feeding, the answer is No, if you have your implant place under muscle. So on last April 2017 i decided to revise my breast with bigger implant to resume the volume. There are some minor surgery enhancement that can help us to regain our youth and beauty which last a long time rather than spending endless money and time on signing up slimming or laser package that doesn't show significant result. For everyone's infor, Breast Augmentation in SG range from 15k -20k above. In Korea its about 11k- 12k.

I've been in several forum doing tones of research on different types of surgery. Like anyone else, going to different thread post for the surgery that I would plan to do in the next couples of months. I started my first research for double eyelid revision in the year 2011 because i failed them couples of times in SG and Taiwan. Plastic Surgery in Singapore might not be the best option compare to oversea. The Plastic Surgery cost in Singapore is much higher, thus everyone know the world known places for plastic surgery is in Korea instead , as the surgeon in Korea are doing it so frequently with great experienced.

Now I would like to contribute my shares of bit of surgeries result and my plastic surgery journey to the Mother forum. It will be too long winded for me to write my full experience here for each clinic that i ever been to. I will briefly summarize the surgery that I had done and the place that i had visited. I had wrote down my satisfaction level of each of my surgeries.
Attached is my before and after surgery face photo. Do not hesitate to pm me any questions, I'll be most willing to share if that helps on your research.

Eye Part
1st Partial Incision Eyelid surgery on Year 2008: In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Badly done, fold was asymmetrical
2nd Full Incision Eyelid Revision on Year 2008 : In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Fold was still asymmetrical
3rd Incision Eyelid Revision with Epicanthoplasty on Year 2010 : In Taiwan Jimmy Chuang Wish Clinic - Botched badly, Fold high and deep, unnatural. Epi was over corrected.
4th Full Incision Ptosis Correction Eyelid Revision on Year 2011-2012 - BK Hospital Korea: Fold was lowered but scar line was quite bad.
5th Full Incision Eyelid Scar Revision on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
3D Lateral Canthoplasty and Epi Reversal on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea - Satisfied

Lower Eyelid- Fats re positioning on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Nose

Rhinoplasty Septal cartilage with silicone on Year 2012 - Jewelry Clinic - Badly done, implant too high result skin thinning
Alar Reduction and Alar lift on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea - Satisfied
Rhinoplasty Revision with Dermis Graft and Septal + Ear Cartilage on Sept 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Very happy as its my own tissue grafting , permanent result.

Face
Forehead + Nasolabial fold Fatgrafting on 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Full Face Fatgrafting on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied, quite happy as it's been more than a year and still lasting.

Smile Line fold - Paranasal Implant on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Arm Liposuction on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Breast Augmentation Revision on April 2017- SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied (First time was done in Thailand 11 yrs ago, had some ruptured. Forgot the name of clinic).

78324c11-911c-4ff5-8e9a-9073a2edbddf-jpg.4085734
25aaa82b-d8d8-425a-8ebb-1eea9aeec27e-jpg.4085735

Hi Rene, Thanks for sharing your experiences,
Could I get from you more details on your SM Korea Surgery experience, your Itinerary etc?
Im interested in the Korean Clinics, but have never been there, can they speak english? hows the communicating like?
Im looking into redoing my eyelids and lips (failed job in BKK Asia Cosmetic hospital):(
Any other platforms to chat on?

Hi Ying

One of the mummy in the mummies’group was a ex staff, she shared this, the truth:

“Let the mummies know that the main reason for the refund was that Dr left that notorious medical group that is currently in partnership with the “best ex TTSH plastic surgeon”.

It is only right to refund the patients since the doctor left, why does that unethical group want to hold on to the $$$ that doesn’t belong to them”

After he left, the notorious medical group locked all the staff out of the clinic and eventually tried to terminate those staff without compensation. They eventually lodged a complaint with MOM against the notorious medical group event and got the compensation.

Those innocent staff got nothing to do with the broken partnership yet got treated like that. That shows how unethical that group was, since can treat staff like that, how can patients entrust their face/body to them?

The mummy say she can post the letter from MOM here if u mummies don’t believe her and want to see.

I m sorry that I don’t know about Motiva, I shall check with another mummies and get back to you soon.

Thank you Fiona for sharing. Can you hint me what's the notorious group? You may PM me if you don't want to mention here. BTW I wonder if 300cc cohesive gel and 300cc saline are the same cup size given their different texture and mass? Anyone? Thank you!

Hi! I'm new to this forum, and new to everything related to plastic surgery....so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

I'm keen on doing double eyelid + eyebag removal surgery at the same time. Is it advisable? I'm planning to do it in SG. Any recommendations? I keep seeing Dr Samuel Ho's reviews but seem like a lot are by bloggers and made me wonder if its all sponsored and skewed reviews?

Another name that I've seen is Dr. Wong Saw Yeen, which I just called up the clinic and they informed that this doctor is on semi-retired mode hence they said I can engage Dr Wong's son Dr. Marcus Wong instead for the surgery. But I find nothing online with regards to this Dr Marcus Wong :(

PAULINE TAN 89 & ssng84 did you guys in the end proceeded with the eyebag removal procedure?

Hi bzbz8384, yes I did my eyebag removal with Dr Samuel Ho. It was done very well, as I expected, so I am satisfied. I recommended my mom there, she had a very good experience as well.

I've heard of Dr Wong Saw Yeen before, I think he is the one that did Fann Wong's eyes a long time ago. But I believe he is very old now...

Hi, I’ve decided to go ahead with Dr Evan Woo who will be using motiva as well. My scheduled surgery date is late of May. So excited!

Hi there,

I'm considering Dr Evan Woo. Would you be able to share your experience with him? Are you happy with the result?

Many thanks,
Dewi

the user fiona.princess is dr Shenthilkumar himself (also known as Dr Shens).

Wonder why customers complain he is so impatient and doesn't have time to answer questions?

waiting for his answer (under some other fancy name..)

@Clara Au

What do you mean by other fancy names?

Not everyone is like you so free to create so many fancy names to frame others.

Y wonder so much?Since u so interested, y not u go to see him yourself then post a video here and show to all?

Would you dare to meet up at the next Tokidoki event and apologise to me in front of mummies?

I dare you to PM me for the meetup.

Wonder why customers complain he is so impatient and doesn't have time to answer questions?

Last edited:
Post your pics here so others can see your wonderful results too!

I wonder how come @Clara Au never say you are Dr Samuel Ho? So biased ???

Hi bzbz8384, yes I did my eyebag removal with Dr Samuel Ho. It was done very well, as I expected, so I am satisfied. I recommended my mom there, she had a very good experience as well.

I've heard of Dr Wong Saw Yeen before, I think he is the one that did Fann Wong's eyes a long time ago. But I believe he is very old now...

@Clara Au

I m very offended by your remarks and I demanded for an apology from you here!!!

Hi mommies, am new here. I had 2 pregnancies and 2nd one left me with very ugly excess skin pouch, I am quite slim so do not need any fat removal, just the skin hanging around my belly button is so unsightly. I tried to accept it for 4 years but recently when I was hospitalised for other reason, 3 different doctors saw me asked the same question when they saw my tummy: "did you have previous surgery there? Are those scar tissues?", it is as if mine look so bad that it is drastically different from other mommies' tummies. Can anyone recommend good surgeon for abdominoplasty? Or tummy tuck? Much appreciated.

Hi all, I'm not a mummy yet/anytime soon, but i am looking into a breast augmentation!

Been following this thread for a while now and realized that the majority here look into doctors from private aesthetic clinic as opposed to hospital/govt doctors? I was wondering why and also has anyone been to govt/hospitals locally for plastic surgery?

Thank you!! :)

Hi everyone, sorry I am new here.

I have done quite extensive research about implants and here is my view.

Mentor and Allergan implants-

-they carry both smooth and textured implants- (microtextured)
-these are fixed shape implants, they do no change in shape when you stand up or lie down, in fact if you do yoga and a headstand, the teardrop implant is upside down, hahaha
- smooth implants have a higher capsular contracture rate ( capsule is a scar tissue that forms around the implant and tightens over the implants by increasing in thickness )
- capsular contracture rate for smooth implants about 5% and microtextured implants - about 2.5%, half of smooth implants, so why bother with smooth implants
- NEWEST finding that everyone needs to know that is established and available in the literature since November 2017 is that microtextured implants can cause lymphoma of the breast, risk of about 1 in 3000 and upwards. This is scientific data that is widely available. If you get lymphoma, you will need to remove the implant and the capsule and need to remove lymph nodes and undergo chemotherapy- yikes!!!!!
- so the question is which implants can give rise to lymphoma- it is also a well established fact that both mentor and Allergan textured implants have caused lymphoma so far and most people who have done their research now avoid these 2 brands to be safe.
- so what if they are made in the US or are FDA approved, they can cause LYMPHOMA!
- FDA approved just means that the implant is made in the US for implants to be allowed to be used in USA
- if an implant is not made in a US Factory, it cannot be regarded as FDA approved.
- which is why most Americans are flying out of the US to have their surgeries performed with safer implants in Europe!

round 2

what other implants are available in Singapore?

- there was an implant called SILIMED which was available in Singapore and it is now discontinued due to problems
- there is now an implant called MOTIVA

Is MOTIVA new?
-it has been in the market for more than 10 years now and is undergoing clinical trials for FDA approval
-FDA approval can only be started once the implant had been used outside of US for 10 years and that is why it is undergoing FDA trials now.
- if the implant is not good, it will not even be approved for FDA trials

What is the difference in the Motiva implant
- it is the softest implant in the market available to woman who want to feel as natural as possible
-the only implant that does not have a fixed shape, this implant can become teardrop when you stand and round when you lie down, and during yoga, it can imitate a natural breast by "moving" accordingly
-it has nano texturing, which is a further advantage- it reduces capsular contracture to less than 1% and it has no incidence of lymphoma bec it does not cause the inflammation that the other textured implants cause

Having all these information in hand, why would woman in Singapore want to use the other brands???
1. they have not done enough research
2. most drs in Singapore do not have access to Motiva - only 4 surgeons who do a lot more breast augmentations carry the Motiva brand, this is something that we hear from the bloggers and the media and those who have gone for consultations with other drs
3. Some drs advertise that only FDA approved implants are the best for whatever reason

Dr. Shens has a lot of refund cases? Is there a thread about it? I am also doing researching on him and Motiva. I visited Dr Shen last week, he suggested Motiva 300cc, which I thought it's too big. I love sports and don't want to have big boobs, but big enough to have a nice cleavage. Anybody knows what cup size is 265cc or 285cc Motiva? Anyone has Motiva BA done less than 300cc? Please would you share? TIA!

Hi ying1223 I opted for Motiva 315cc / 230cc (over muscle) for my BA and now I'm a Full B to Small C (previously was A- and A+). I didn't want too big sizes for my petite frame. You might want to take reference from here.

Hi mommies, am new here. I had 2 pregnancies and 2nd one left me with very ugly excess skin pouch, I am quite slim so do not need any fat removal, just the skin hanging around my belly button is so unsightly. I tried to accept it for 4 years but recently when I was hospitalised for other reason, 3 different doctors saw me asked the same question when they saw my tummy: "did you have previous surgery there? Are those scar tissues?", it is as if mine look so bad that it is drastically different from other mommies' tummies. Can anyone recommend good surgeon for abdominoplasty? Or tummy tuck? Much appreciated.

Hi I think you may have hernia due to weak core post pregnancies. You may want to research on Hernia and it's actually a medical condition. https://mutusystem.com/mutu-system-blog/hernia-and-diastasis-recti-postpartum-umbilical-hernia

I suspected I suffered from it too as there is this bulge in my belly botton due to a laproscopy I had 3 months before i conceived my #1 (the core was not strong enough plus my boy was huge). So yes unfortunately to have my flat abs back, tummy tuck is my only option. I can opt for hernia repair which is doable in govt hospitals and claimable from insurance but those docs will not do anything about the excess skin so if were to do both hernia repair and remove excess flab/skin, we can only look for a plastic surgeon. The downtime is longer (at least 2 weeks with minimum 2 nights in the hospital). My surgeon Dr Karen Sng who did my BA advised that I will have to fork out $5-$8K for tummy tuck due to the hospital stay but I think it will definitely be a game changer. You can research around for other doctors and most importantly, you have to be comfortable with your surgeon and he/she has to be experienced in these procedures (can refer to their portfolios which they will have before/after pics of their patients).

Hi ying1223 I opted for Motiva 315cc / 230cc (over muscle) for my BA and now I'm a Full B to Small C (previously was A- and A+). I didn't want too big sizes for my petite frame. You might want to take reference from here.

I visited Dr Shens and Dr Evan too. What I found out is that Dr Shens has no refund cases. In fact from all the plastic guys out there who are doing motiva, Dr Shens still does the most and that is why he was the only invited speaker to Italy to share his experience and he is the only international faculty from Singapore. I heard that the partners that he left who he was with and who are currently running the Cambridge medical group of clinics had to refund the patient. Dr Shen himself does not have refund. In fact the words are loosely used to shortchange some drs in this forum. I think it is the wrong thing to do.

hihi, i was just reading through the whole thread and I must say I found it shocking to read about some negative feedback about dr shens. Found it shocking because I went down personally myself to consult with dr shens last year and I got my BI done by dr shens too! the experience I had throughout the whole process was pretty smooth and I in fact have built some good relationship with his nurses and friendly staffs because of my on-going questions and concerns during both before/after surgery. Now talking about the outcome post surgery, I'm extremely happy and satisfied with the results that has turned out. The scars are very short, which is about 2.5cm. Dr Shens claimed that it is the shortest incision ever done, as it was only possible by Motiva implant. I'm very bad at giving explanation on why Motiva is great but all I can say is that I made a right choice. Whoever is interested, I strongly recommend to go consult with Dr Shens because for me, he took time to explain about the whole procedure, how it is done, the pros and cons, the alternative options (i.e. fat transfer to breast), etc. He also gave me plenty of room to ask him questions regarding the procedure because I was very confused at that moment. My husband was even more confused haha... Right now I feel so grateful because the scars I had in previous months got almost healed and it kinda blends well with my skin tone now. Needless to say that the shape of my breast looks more natural. Now that's the ultimate result I was expecting!

So ladies, do not get traumatized by reading the negative reviews from here. It does not make any sense to me at all. I suggest you to go down straight for consultation and you'll get to see plenty of before/after pictures and i'm sure dr shens will help you clarify all your doubts. I made my decision with confidence to undergo BI procedure with him. No regrets for me! You can make the right decision too :)

Hi ladies, Im new to this forum n was reading thru cuz im gng for my 2nd consult with Dr Samuel Ho next week.. Im pretty excited cuz never hv i tot of getting BA.. but after having 2 kids im like whatever, lets go for it!! hahaha.. i went to him cuz of his "vision", wanting to help mummies gain confidence post birth.. n im quite chin chye.. FYI been under the knife 3x alr, for op on my eyes n nose ;) but anyways today i decided to do more research n read more reviews on him so here i am.. anyone else done ba with dr Ho? I saw some reviews from bloggers n seems ok..

Hi Ladies!

Just here to share my personal experience with BA. I did my procedure last year with Dr Tan Ying Chien at SW1 clinic (was previously from the Sloane clinic).

I have been contemplating on doing this procedure for a long time and I finally told myself that if I’m gonna do it, it has to be now! I gave a call to the clinic and the nurse who attended to my call was so incredibly patient and knowledgeable. That really helped put me at ease when I made my first appointment.

On my first visit, I pleasantly surprised that the clinic was very discreet. I was whisked away into a room where I filled up the form and had a consultation with Dr Tan. I was quite nervous at first but really thankful that Dr Tan managed to put me at ease by keeping things very casual but professional at the same time.

I was later led to a room where the 3D photos and measurements were taken. At this time, you’ll be asked to pick your dream size. Of course I wanted something natural so I thought just a size up would do.. but during the consultation with Dr Tan, he shared with me about other women’s personal experiences with choosing the size and also gave his professional opinion on the size that would suit my body best. I’m just Super thankful I took his advise because now, I even received compliments from an SA about my body’s proportion randomly.

I can’t say enough good things about it and I wished I had done it years ago! There’s nothing scary about the procedure. Dr Tan is really sweet and patient. He takes time to answer all my questions and he really cares about his patients! My experience and results are amazing! I can’t thank him enough for everything!

Hello all! Sorry for the late reply Haha

A bit of recap on my last post: I was looking to do eyelid surgery (incisional method) and was going for consultation with Dr Samuel Ho from Allure

Update: I went for consultation with Dr Ho from Allure and then went for a second consult with Dr Shens from Shens clinic.

I must say both Drs know what they are doing and they are equally calm and patient when they talk to you. Still, at the end of the day i decided to go for Dr Shens instead just cause i was more comfortable with his clinic, his staff, as well as the price they quoted (will not be posting the price as i believe it depends on your eye condition). So from now on I will be talking bout my experience with Dr Shens instead of comparing with the other Drs (=

For Dr Shens, I think as other posts might have mentioned, he was more inclined to recommending the stitching method (TST), but as soon as I insisted on the cutting method and explained my reasons (cause of my excess skin and that I was taking a break for working so i had enough recovery time) he was really fine with going ahead with the cutting method and showed pictures of past patients he had done for the cutting method.

I must really give a shout out to his staff at the reception, they were really patient with answering all my questions and doubts regarding the past patients the dr had seen as well as give more insight on the Dr and his skills and experience. I felt really comfortable around them.

Right now I’m at the 3rd week post surgery and i am really liking the results (even though i do hope that there will be more improvement as i recover, but so far it’s good)

Below are 2 pictures of myself before and after surgery:

Before (i know these eyes don’t look their age but actually im just in my early 20s only, this is the result of 4 yrs of pushing my eyelid with eyelid glue...i used to have inner lids/hooded eyelids, but it’s all gone + the extra stretched eyelid skin was pushing my eyelashes down and onto my eyeball making it super uncomfortable if i didnt have eyelid glue to push up my lids, so i had to do something bout it...regrets...dont ever start on eyelid glue/sticker, be careful if you must, dont tug too much on your lid or it will definitely stretch and won’t go back the same way even if you stopped using the glue and tape)
5951D0C8-3995-4F7E-929A-9F6E3564F678.jpeg

3 weeks post-op (still a lot of deswelling needed for the eye on the right, but it’s getting there, used to be more uneven at the start Haha so happy my lashes are back at the normal position and not resting on my eyeball LOL)
8927E1C3-56C3-42B3-AF93-BFD42C39E06B.jpeg

I’ll let y’all judge the skills yourselves ya, but for me I’m satisfied la Haha Best decision I’ve made ever (=

Do go for more consultations with different Drs cause after all, it’s best to choose the Dr you are most comfortable with!

Good luck to all! Cheers!

Hi Ladies, Happy New Year!!! Juz abit of updates... I was thinking of getting a BA with Dr Ho from Allure, and I did on 2nd Jan 2019. NO REGRETS!! Hahaaha I've been getting loads of compliments ever since i got my surgery done. I even wrote a blog about it cuz many of my mummy friends wanted to know so i put it all down in a blog incase i forget down the road... Its rly not as scared as what i thought but it does take abit more rest than my other surgeries like eyelid n nose jobs. Im not sure what i should be sharing but if anyone is keen to find out juz drop me a PM n ill share my blog link or what ever that can help. Cheers~~

Ps... the pic attached was me before n after, at 10 days post op.. so it def doesn't look at natural as it could..

Attachments

• IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    501 KB · Views: 2,133
Hi Ladies!

Just here to share my personal experience with BA. I did my procedure last year with Dr Tan Ying Chien at SW1 clinic (was previously from the Sloane clinic).

I have been contemplating on doing this procedure for a long time and I finally told myself that if I’m gonna do it, it has to be now! I gave a call to the clinic and the nurse who attended to my call was so incredibly patient and knowledgeable. That really helped put me at ease when I made my first appointment.

On my first visit, I pleasantly surprised that the clinic was very discreet. I was whisked away into a room where I filled up the form and had a consultation with Dr Tan. I was quite nervous at first but really thankful that Dr Tan managed to put me at ease by keeping things very casual but professional at the same time.

I was later led to a room where the 3D photos and measurements were taken. At this time, you’ll be asked to pick your dream size. Of course I wanted something natural so I thought just a size up would do.. but during the consultation with Dr Tan, he shared with me about other women’s personal experiences with choosing the size and also gave his professional opinion on the size that would suit my body best. I’m just Super thankful I took his advise because now, I even received compliments from an SA about my body’s proportion randomly.

I can’t say enough good things about it and I wished I had done it years ago! There’s nothing scary about the procedure. Dr Tan is really sweet and patient. He takes time to answer all my questions and he really cares about his patients! My experience and results are amazing! I can’t thank him enough for everything!

Yay congrats!!! What CCs did u pick n r they using Mentor or Movita implants? Underbood incisions i suppose?

Hi Ladies, Happy New Year!!! Juz abit of updates... I was thinking of getting a BA with Dr Ho from Allure, and I did on 2nd Jan 2019. NO REGRETS!! Hahaaha I've been getting loads of compliments ever since i got my surgery done. I even wrote a blog about it cuz many of my mummy friends wanted to know so i put it all down in a blog incase i forget down the road... Its rly not as scared as what i thought but it does take abit more rest than my other surgeries like eyelid n nose jobs. Im not sure what i should be sharing but if anyone is keen to find out juz drop me a PM n ill share my blog link or what ever that can help. Cheers~~

Ps... the pic attached was me before n after, at 10 days post op.. so it def doesn't look at natural as it could..

How much you did? Is it painful after that?

Hello! Have u done any thing with Dr Wong Saw yeen lately? Any feedback ?
In 2012 he did my eyelid surgery . He did a disclaimer that my left eye had ptosis n I may need corrective work later. Which is now! It’s hapoening. So like u mentioned, I did called up... visited him for consultation . Realised he aged a lot.
Just wondering.... need some confidence booster it’s ok to proceed with my revision.

hi, can I check, finally did you do by dr wong or who? can reco? and cost?

Hi bzbz8384,

You may call up the clinic to see Dr Wong Saw Yeen. Yes he is semi retired now. But he still goes in to the clinic from 9.30am to 11am daily. There are times he will be holiday. Most of the time I would say. So you if can match his timing, then should be ok. His son Dr Marcus Wong is already in his office since early to this to slowly pick up. Father Wong will handover everything by end of this year as he only do eyelids and eyebag surgery now(maximum one surgery a day now, last time he usually do a few in a day). The rest are handled by his son now.

Hi, you had your upper eyelide & eyebag removal done by dr wong recently? can advise the outcome? how much is cost?

Hi Fiona.princess,

thanks for sharing info about the "notorious medical group", sounds very credible given the bad experience I have with Dr Samuel Ho (the “best ex TTSH plastic surgeon” who is currently in partnership with that notorious medical group) that you mentioned in the same post.

Here is my true account:

I first met Dr Samuel Ho in TTSH to remove an infected area in my scalp which leaves a bald patch and gives me severe pain in the scalp. I just wanted to address the area that caused me pain but Dr Ho recommended all the other bald areas in my scalp to be removed at the same time, "lest I regret". He assured me that he is “not making the bald areas smaller but completely removing them". For this, Dr Ho charged me double the cost proposed by another surgeon, and he suggested I do the surgery in his friend’s (Dr Shen) private clinic even though I consulted him in TTSH. Sensing that I was concerned about the hefty costs in private practice, he assured me that I would only be paying a “package price” which includes all the medication and pre- and post-consultation fees. He came across as approachable and assuring so I just followed his advice. Then he told me not to tell TTSH about him performing the surgery in his friend’s private clinic as the hospital “doesn’t like it”.

On the surgery day, he was almost 1 hour late. During the op, Dr Ho asked for a device for my procedure but the nurse replied, "We ran out of it". My hubby and I strongly feel that since we paid in full for the theatre facilities and operation costs, we should at least expect the op-theatre to be well-stocked, which he should also have it checked.

In the pre-op consultation, Dr Ho mentioned he will use thin threads to stitch so as not to harm the follicles, however in the actual op, thick threads were used on me, which was not discussed with me prior to or even during the surgery.

Up to a year after the surgery, I reported tension in the incisional sites but he said that “it is normal”. I also showed him the operated areas are still very bald, Dr Ho said that “results are not final yet” and that “the hair takes 2 years to grow back”.

Now it is 3 years post-surgery, the result is final: the bald areas that he operated on appear bigger (balder) than pre-op, which defeat the purpose of having them “removed” in the first place. To make things worse, the pain in the scalp comes back (for more than a year now) more intense and affecting a larger area than pre-op, including areas that are operated on (to remove the baldness as suggested by Dr Ho) that did not have any pain prior to operation.

For more than a year now, I am suffering from persistent pain in the scalp, all at and around the surgical sites. I cannot concentrate in what I do, I have giddy spells, on extremely bad days the pain is so severe that it permeates to my eyes.

When I emailed Dr Ho personally about the surgical outcome that I have just described, he chose to reply in the name of Allure Plastic Surgery (APS) where I did not have the surgery.

He, through APS, insisted to charge me SGD 160+GST review fee even though we have agreed upon a “package price” which includes all consultation and review charges, with no mention of any “cover period”.

Then Dr Ho, through APS, apparently shuns the responsibilities by concluding “the pain should not be related to the surgery” without even assessing me in person. He seems to be holding onto his “time” card that it has been 3 years, knowing that I have been suffering from the pain relapse for a year now and I have reported tension in the incisional sites for up to a year after the surgery. I have been told to wait and now he says what I am suffering from “should not be related to the surgery” simply because I have waited?

Why am I sharing my story? Because I am tired of doctors who over-promise and under-deliver, charge sky high for their service yet shun away from responsibilities when things do not turn out well, and think they can get away with it.

I strongly urge everyone to avoid these doctors as soon as you know them - all you get is physical, financial and psychological damage.

I know some of you reading this would like to defend Dr Ho because you may have a good experience with him. That doesn’t negate the bad experience I have, does it? Aren’t you also grateful to know what actually happens when things do not go well?

And if you have a similar experience as I do, even with other doctor(s), I urge you to stand up and share your stories. Don’t suffer alone. We can help each other.

#Attached 2 current post-op photos of 2 of the bald patches on my scalp that “have been removed”#

Hi Ying

Attachments

• L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 471
  • RH.jpg
    RH.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 425
Reactions: bbf
Hi mommies,

I want to share a personal experience about "best doctors", and hope it is something no one has to go through.

I usually take reviews very seriously, but as I have learned it is also very common for fake reviews being seeded in these forums. So couple of years ago, I did my BA with fillers after breastfeeding 3 kids with a highly-raved doctor whose contact I got from a forum. They started giving me pain and whenever I go back to him, he looked sheepish and dismissed it and did not even examine or look at them, and sent me off for ultrasound to tell me nothing is wrong. I questioned him nicely about what he told me back then to sell me his recommendation, which contradicts what he says now. To me, I know it was my choice so I just needed him to resolve it for me and take it seriously and no time I was rude or screaming at him. So I started going to breast doctors for answers and my attempts to reach out to the doctor/clinic everyone recommended who did my BA to ask how much fillers he did for me, can I get my ultrasounds, and the reason why it contradicted what he said since the breast doctors might need those information.

One day when I asked how many cc of filler I had, the whatsapp of that clinic blocked me. So I tried calling, maybe my number was blacklisted so I never got through to them since then. Breast doctors told me they were unfamiliar with it and didn't know what to do. But first thing they tried to sell me was reconstruction. They were not confident what was wrong, but asked me to consider implants.

An aesthetic doctor was very kind to see me for free to tell me to tell me a few of my options but told me the breast doctors were right to say i might require reconstruction after, but there are other options like fat transfer, so that was when I started reading this forum in the other thread. But there are no people sharing similar problems they had like mine so I still don't know what's wrong with me.

From my other experience, I know the important part is not when you visit them, but after you visit them, so I tried to read for reviews and interviews of doctors to have a feel of their personalities. I just want a responsible one who can be honest and manage expectations. Even if you are business minded, unfriendly, but if you are upfront, good at what you do, GREAT.

Because of this forum I made appointments at a couple of clinics frequently mentioned here. By then I have visited countless doctors hoping they know what they are talking about or doing. I visited SW1 first and Dr Tan saw me, and he had dealt with such cases before and explained to me why it happened. He is upfront, and the discussion was informative, casual and really took the stress off me. There was infection and I had to removed everything, not just the fillers but my breasts too. The infection was dragged on because my previous doctors didn't take me seriously had no idea what to do.

Eventually I evaluated all the doctors I took time to get to know, and went with Dr Tan at SW1. So I have to thank this forum for the contact :p

I wished I had met Dr Tan first as I realise this experience isn't exclusive to me and perhaps been resolved before it got so bad, and many women had been experiencing the same pain, perhaps reading off the same forum and they are probably going around looking for solutions everywhere like me. The experience also put me off putting anything into my body, but good news is I went on to use fats to reconstruct and the care from Anni, Germaine, Adeline, and Peggy were great something that eased my worry since I never had any surgery before and can now put it behind me.

Since then Dr Tan has handled many more cases like mine, and I believe many were referred from breast doctors as well, and I know from the popularity of the clinic which has since blocked me that there must be many mommies out there who did the same or similar procedure who are struggling to find answers now.

Or perhaps met "best doctors" who ended up hiding from patients when they couldn't take responsibilities for their mistakes or inability to help. I hope this reviews help these mommies somehow. Get the pain check, don't let them tell you it is ok with the pain, because you don't know what is going on in there and risk losing more. But I also know even you get it checked many people don't know what is going on, so look for one who does, I am lucky to find Dr Tan who does have experience in this, but it took me a long time to find him.

I know it is an irony since I am writing a review in a forum, but make appointments to meet these doctors and even their staff make a difference with how they treat patients too instead of trusting reviews in forums too much. Because at the end of the day, like the previous forumer highlighted, they will shun responsibility and cover up without even wanting to look at you to assess you, and might delay further treatment needed.

Last edited:
re Dr Samuel Ho. I tend to agree that he's inexperienced. When Cambridge Medical Group referred me to him in 2016-17 (because they're part of the same group), he just started private practice at Allure. He's a shareholder of Allure with a cash-rich silent male investor behind the scene. Didn't know that he was from TTSH.

Did double chin & revision lipo. In mannerisms, he would win your heart: calm, patient, assuring, knowledgeable. But in practice, unsatisfactory results. Double chin fat was removed but ended with very loose skin, which he didn't take care of. He said to wait for it to settle. It's been 2 years now, still loose skin like an old goat. Lipo scar tissues were so bad that extreme pain was felt even simply touching the skin. Pain went away after 6 months, but hard lumpiness & bulging remains after 2 years.

Did suture blepharoplasty at Dr Leslie Kuek many years ago. Satisfactory. But rhinoplasty with implant was slanted from day 1, which Dr didn't agree. Looking into revision with Dr Tan Kar Su now.

Seems like Sg is not the right place for PS. But I'm worried about going to Korea or foreign land for short stay & surgery, due to difficulty in follow-ups or complications.

re Dr Samuel Ho. I tend to agree that he's inexperienced. When Cambridge Medical Group referred me to him in 2016-17 (because they're part of the same group), he just started private practice at Allure. He's a shareholder of Allure with a cash-rich silent male investor behind the scene. Didn't know that he was from TTSH.

Did double chin & revision lipo. In mannerisms, he would win your heart: calm, patient, assuring, knowledgeable. But in practice, unsatisfactory results. Double chin fat was removed but ended with very loose skin, which he didn't take care of. He said to wait for it to settle. It's been 2 years now, still loose skin like an old goat. Lipo scar tissues were so bad that extreme pain was felt even simply touching the skin. Pain went away after 6 months, but hard lumpiness & bulging remains after 2 years.

Did suture blepharoplasty at Dr Leslie Kuek many years ago. Satisfactory. But rhinoplasty with implant was slanted from day 1, which Dr didn't agree. Looking into revision with Dr Tan Kar Su now.

Seems like Sg is not the right place for PS. But I'm worried about going to Korea or foreign land for short stay & surgery, due to difficulty in follow-ups or complications.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences... so far all my ps were done overseas.. this time was my first time getting it done in sg cuz i have 2 kids so i prefer some place near me for follow ups n all.. my BA with dr Ho was great in terms of surgery, recovery, n till now (5 months post op). no complaints..mayb it was a str fwd procedure so no problems?

But I do really receommend to seek dr's from overseas if u need to do anything complicated cuz they've got the experiences.

Ladies, am sure you all have heard about Allergan textured implant re-call.
Anyone has that type of implant and plan on what to do next?

Hi ladies

Just an update, I've gone for my eyebag removal! To the mummy who (forgot who) who had been sharing the details with me.

Scarless Eyebag Removal

Everybody is born with fats under our lower eyelids and some are born with bigger bags due to genetic factors and as we age.

Bags under the eyes can affect adults in their 20’s and I have always been very bothered by the obvious bulge under my lower eyelids.

It got worse after sleepless night under the lights and I can’t even conceal with makeup and concealer.

My aunt actually get her eyebag removed by Dr Shens with her lower eyelid skin tightened years ago.

Dr Shens confirmed that I have grade 2 eyebags. After much consideration, I decided to fix an appointment date for the surgery as I do not want it to deteriorate to grade 3 eyebags.

Before the surgery & Day 3

eyebag.png

20mins procedure

The procedure is very fast and it takes less than 20mins. What I did is a procedure known as the “scarless eyebag removal”, dr will just pull down the lower eyelid, extract the fats from the inner eyelid and stop bleeding via laser.

The downtime

I can resume work the next day with little bruising and swelling,

My 1st week review and result

eyebag3.png

The fats that cause the bulge

fats.png

No more eyebag! It is really a fast and simple procedure. Big thanks to the mummy who has share so much with me!

Ladies, am sure you all have heard about Allergan textured implant re-call.
Anyone has that type of implant and plan on what to do next?

According to the papers, the HSA does not recommend to change if there are no symptoms. I have not had a BA but am considering and was reading up about implants. I am leaning towards Motiva implants because of the lower risks. If it were me, I would find it difficult to decide too, probably will change for peace of mind...

Like you, I also did my eyes first , see the results first before decide to do the big "ticket item".

For mine, I did double eyelid suture with the inner corner eyes opening. That was me 3 years before and now! 3 years free of double eyelid tapes :p

TST.jpg

Hi ladies

Just an update, I've gone for my eyebag removal! To the mummy who (forgot who) who had been sharing the details with me.

Scarless Eyebag Removal

Everybody is born with fats under our lower eyelids and some are born with bigger bags due to genetic factors and as we age.

Bags under the eyes can affect adults in their 20’s and I have always been very bothered by the obvious bulge under my lower eyelids.

It got worse after sleepless night under the lights and I can’t even conceal with makeup and concealer.

My aunt actually get her eyebag removed by Dr Shens with her lower eyelid skin tightened years ago.

Dr Shens confirmed that I have grade 2 eyebags. After much consideration, I decided to fix an appointment date for the surgery as I do not want it to deteriorate to grade 3 eyebags.

Before the surgery & Day 3

View attachment 713875

20mins procedure

The procedure is very fast and it takes less than 20mins. What I did is a procedure known as the “scarless eyebag removal”, dr will just pull down the lower eyelid, extract the fats from the inner eyelid and stop bleeding via laser.

The downtime

I can resume work the next day with little bruising and swelling,

My 1st week review and result

View attachment 713876

The fats that cause the bulge

View attachment 713877

No more eyebag! It is really a fast and simple procedure. Big thanks to the mummy who has share so much with me!

Hi Everyone,

I'm 33yrs old, a mother of a 3.5yrs old girl. I always believe that all mummies deserve to be loved and keeping up our appearance brings up confidence level in life. I gained 18kg for my first birth and managed to lost 16kg after birth. My breast was sagging after 8 mths of breast feeding journey. Even though i had a breast implant before i give birth, but ultimately breast is make up of fats tissues, all my breast fats has gone into my breast milk for feeding. Basically left nothing much. A lot of people was asking me does breast implant affect breast feeding, the answer is No, if you have your implant place under muscle. So on last April 2017 i decided to revise my breast with bigger implant to resume the volume. There are some minor surgery enhancement that can help us to regain our youth and beauty which last a long time rather than spending endless money and time on signing up slimming or laser package that doesn't show significant result. For everyone's infor, Breast Augmentation in SG range from 15k -20k above. In Korea its about 11k- 12k.

I've been in several forum doing tones of research on different types of surgery. Like anyone else, going to different thread post for the surgery that I would plan to do in the next couples of months. I started my first research for double eyelid revision in the year 2011 because i failed them couples of times in SG and Taiwan. Plastic Surgery in Singapore might not be the best option compare to oversea. The Plastic Surgery cost in Singapore is much higher, thus everyone know the world known places for plastic surgery is in Korea instead , as the surgeon in Korea are doing it so frequently with great experienced.

Now I would like to contribute my shares of bit of surgeries result and my plastic surgery journey to the Mother forum. It will be too long winded for me to write my full experience here for each clinic that i ever been to. I will briefly summarize the surgery that I had done and the place that i had visited. I had wrote down my satisfaction level of each of my surgeries.
Attached is my before and after surgery face photo. Do not hesitate to pm me any questions, I'll be most willing to share if that helps on your research.

Eye Part
1st Partial Incision Eyelid surgery on Year 2008: In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Badly done, fold was asymmetrical
2nd Full Incision Eyelid Revision on Year 2008 : In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Fold was still asymmetrical
3rd Incision Eyelid Revision with Epicanthoplasty on Year 2010 : In Taiwan Jimmy Chuang Wish Clinic - Botched badly, Fold high and deep, unnatural. Epi was over corrected.
4th Full Incision Ptosis Correction Eyelid Revision on Year 2011-2012 - BK Hospital Korea: Fold was lowered but scar line was quite bad.
5th Full Incision Eyelid Scar Revision on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
3D Lateral Canthoplasty and Epi Reversal on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea - Satisfied

Lower Eyelid- Fats re positioning on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Nose

Rhinoplasty Septal cartilage with silicone on Year 2012 - Jewelry Clinic - Badly done, implant too high result skin thinning
Alar Reduction and Alar lift on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea - Satisfied
Rhinoplasty Revision with Dermis Graft and Septal + Ear Cartilage on Sept 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Very happy as its my own tissue grafting , permanent result.

Face
Forehead + Nasolabial fold Fatgrafting on 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Full Face Fatgrafting on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied, quite happy as it's been more than a year and still lasting.

Smile Line fold - Paranasal Implant on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Arm Liposuction on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Breast Augmentation Revision on April 2017- SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied (First time was done in Thailand 11 yrs ago, had some ruptured. Forgot the name of clinic).

78324c11-911c-4ff5-8e9a-9073a2edbddf-jpg.4085734
25aaa82b-d8d8-425a-8ebb-1eea9aeec27e-jpg.4085735

I had a very bad experience with Dr JJ Chua, Overall experience was horrible. Rude and money- minded doctor. Shows no compassion to the patient, all is about money. I had bad injuries (scars) on my face. And thought he could help.

He outwardly scream in his clinic, belittling me at the reception area. Even forced me to buy product (Brand: Cica Care, Simth & Nephew) in which the product can be found in local drug store (Watson, guardian). Repackaged it and marked up the price twice as expensive as the ones sold commercially. He forced me to buy cause he said its already cut according to the size of my scars. In the 1st place, i didnt tell him to cut. I think he purposely cut as he doesnt want the patient to compare price with the one sold commerially.

He insisted that i am able to claim from my insurance but didnt want to give me a memo for the claim, that visit alone cost $1000 plus dollars (his medication and consultation). The consultation time was 5 to 10 mins. I checked with my insuance and it is confirmed not claimable.

Highly DO NOT recommend Dr JJ Chua unless you are loaded, lotsa spare cash.

I hardly gives bad reviews to people however his service was just too bad. He behaves in such an unacceptable manner.

There are many other better, more compassion doctors out there in private practice.

Last edited:
sure! arranged for a consultation with Dr Martin Huang who is also approved surgeons for use of motiva implants. Was referred by a friend who went for double eyelid consultations after watching xiaxue's plastic surgery video. Will keep you posted after my consultation on 10 may.

Hi! I’m new here and just saw your post from a year plus ago. May I know how did your consultation with Dr Martin Huang go? Did you go ahead with the surgery?

Am in my late 30s. Cannot stand looking at my puffy eyebags. Going to do my eyebag surgery next Thursday with Dr Samuel , Allure Plastic surgery. Let's see how it goes. Hope for the best! Will update here!

Hi! I don't know Dr Evan Woo but I know a very good plastic surgeon in SG, its Dr Leo Kah Woon. Try him out!

Dr Leo did the stitching for my boy when he had glass raining down on him and a deep cut on his face. He's quite nice after several consultations but I didn't look for him for my procedures as I wanted a female doctor. But i like the paracetamol that he sells in his clinic (and he doesn't really jack up those prices!).

I have A LOT of loose wrinkled skin after pregnancy too, looks like dark scarred skin. Also have a hernia that needs repair. Have you had the surgery? Anyone to recommend?

Hope my review here will help other mums with their decisions. I am very happy with my BA experience with Dr Chia Hui Ling. My op was 5 months back with Motiva implants. I was considering between fat transfer or BA, in the end I chose BA. At consultation, Dr Chia showed me some slides on implants and “after” photos of BA. I also did the 3D scan thingy to test out different implant sizes. I just felt confident at that point to book my surgery with Dr Chia because she has nice results that I want and she is genuine and very detailed in how she does things.

Before the surgery, her clinic responded very promptly whenever I WA her clinic, really grateful for that. On surgery day, I arrived early morning and Dr Chia drew some planning on me first and I also got to meet the anesthesiologist, who gave me a drip. I was quite anxious because I never “went under” but the next thing I know was waking up and the op is done. Remembered feeling tight at the breasts when I move my arms but no pain (phew!). My breasts felt swollen and tight next few days but thankfully that went off quite soon.

I did feel my breasts felt very firm after surgery but as Dr Chia promised, it became softer. I was given a list of instructions to follow and have to wear her special bra, which she was very particular about it. I REALLY love my new breasts, the shape is full and natural, feels soft too. After breastfeeding my breasts became very deflated. I’m sure mummies can relate to how bras become ill-fitting and feel hollow on the top - very depressing. I wanted to do something for myself, this surgery really did something amazing for me. The clinic staff did suggest to write a review if I feel they have done well, at my own will. Everything here is my very own honest opinion. I really want to give a big thanks to Dr Chia and her wonderful team.

Dr Leo did the stitching for my boy when he had glass raining down on him and a deep cut on his face. He's quite nice after several consultations but I didn't look for him for my procedures as I wanted a female doctor. But i like the paracetamol that he sells in his clinic (and he doesn't really jack up those prices!).

I know how you feel, i've only ever done chemical peels with Dr Leo Kah Woon. He's really nice though and popular among my friends. I hope your baby's fine now. <3

Back