BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SINGAPORE

xinxincious

Looking at these posts, they all seem to be posted by the marketing team of a particular clinic. I used to work for one of the clinics but left this industry before Covid. It's a rather unfriendly environment. The doctors all detest each other and it's common for one to create fake rating accounts and post fake reviews just to discredit another.

Don't trust doctorXdentist too much. Originally founded by a doctor, the clinics there pay a hefty subscription fee to be listed, post articles and receive leads.

Let me give you my honest opinion on some of the clinics.. just for fun ><

Dream Clinic - They just keep trying to bury their genuine, negative reviews with (clearly) fake ones and have renamed their business listing name to concierge. Strange how they brand themselves as a Korean-ish clinic but cant uphold their korea clinic standards. Overpromises from time to time but cannot deliver.

Dr Leo - He is not bad for selected procedures but better with aesthetic treatments. Somehow, he's always on another clinics' website as a "guest doctor" so we always wonder whether it's because he doesn't have enough cases or too hardworking LOL

Allure clinic - Reviews are mixed. While they have quite a neat clinic front and nice, the results seem to be 50-50.
I have a friend who did ptosis here and was satisfied (ptosis here is claimable, if you have a rider plan, but the clinic will ker tok you about $15k for a ptosis/double eyelid. The market price is about $5-8k+).

My ex-company had quite a few patients who needed revision after having their treatment done in allure.

Martin Huang - An experienced dr who is not too bad.. after all a "celebrity plastic surgeon. But his prices are not too affordable for the average singaporean.

Sweng - The doctor is known for taking wayyyy too long to complete a surgery. For instance, he could even go up to 2 hours++ just for a breast augmentation. Really question the quality of surgery here too.

Sw1 clinic - The prices here are a little above market price but everything about them is always on point - from marketing to clinic interior. Dr is responsible. Clinic is huge enough and you will get the care you deserve.

Shens clinic - A simple clinic. This dr is popular for breast implants, apparently because he keeps bragging about he being the only dr in sg with the shortest incision point for implants to be inserted- shortest means less scarring. And he is super zai with his vaser lipo. A 32 year old gf forked out $15k of her hard-earning school teacher savings to lipo some fats and she came back with abs, the smallest waist ever and thigh gaps. Also, one thing commendable is that he is ethical. If cannot do, he will say he cannot/don't want.

I would not recommend this place for rhinoplasty though. A patient who had her primary surgery done at shens clinic, found it too natural and not as high/sharp as she wanted, despite telling the dr what she wants. End up had to remove and revise at my ex-company.

tokidokiunicorn

Seems like you got a good deal for consultation @only $160, most surgeons charge the range of $200-300, I was once charged $300 for consultation at a clinic in Farrer Park.

I though Amaris B is a aesthetics clinic? Are they allowed to perform liposuction? since past few liposuction death cases were performed by aesthetics GP. Never heard much about Dr Adrian Ooi, is he new in the market?

Hi there, thank you for sharing your reviews! So which doctor are you leaning towards after your consultation?

I just went for consultation with Dr Shens today. I saw his ad on Facebook for double eyelid and my friend told me her friend had her double eyelids done at Dr Shens and recommended him. After looking up the reviews and Q&A on FB messenger with his staff I made an appt to see him.

I had droopy eyelids due to saggy skin. He recommended the incision double eyelid procedure and showed me quite a few before/after examples. I’m not sure if it’s the patients prefer more puffy and higher crease, I actually wasn’t impressed with the work...then I went on to enquire abt lipo and fat graft. That’s when he started to fast track the consultation and I felt he wanted to finish up already. I was the last consultation but I don’t think that’s right... at the end of the day the consultation costs abt $160. but the staff Serene was very patient as she explained the prices to me.

I wasn’t convinced he is the right doctor for me hence googled when I came home and found this thread.

I got a quote for thigh lipo from Dr Ivan at Amaris B and Dr Shens is slightly cheaper. But Dr Ivan made me feel more at ease (but more ex!).
There’s so many things I want to correct so I’m prioritizing my eyelids since they are the window to my soul right (they look so tired now).

After reading the reviews of Dr Adrian Ooi and Dr YC Tan I think I’ll research further on them and go for consultation first. I think it’s really important to find the right doctor especially when it comes to anything done on the face.

By the way my friend did her suture eyelids at a Andrew Tay and it’s very natural.

Seems like you got a good deal for consultation @only $160, most surgeons charge the range of $200-300, I was once charged $300 for consultation at a clinic in Farrer Park.

I though Amaris B is a aesthetics clinic? Are they allowed to perform liposuction? since past few liposuction death cases were performed by aesthetics GP. Never heard much about Dr Adrian Ooi, is he new in the market?
Wow.. $300 for a consultation... thats alot.
I paid $160 after gst for my consultation at SW1, did my chin there

milkcandy

Wow so far I’ve been to Shens and SW1, consultation was $160 and $180 before tax. Amaris B consultation was $80+.

I don’t know that Amaris B is aesthetic clinic. I have two friends who did lipo there.
I only learned about Adrian Ooi from this forum.

milkcandy

Funny that you mentioned Shens’ consultation is a good deal.
Didn’t you just do BA at Shens’ last year? I saw you post several comments (below is just one of the many) of your experience at Shens. Surely the $160 consultation at Shens wouldn’t come as a surprise to you??

starsofgold

Dr Adrian Ooi for ptosis or droopy eyelid surgery for sure. Hands down he has done a lot of cases as he was head in Sgh and they see the most medical condition cases there. He is now in private practice - his clinic is in orchard road. His speciality is eyes
Dr Adrian did my eyelid surgery and I’m v happy with the results - basically even and natural looking. He’s charismatic and detailed. Overall I had a very good experience, so I would go back to see him for other stuff ^.^ addicted!
hi babe! Am i able to reach out to you to learn more about your experience with Dr Ooi?

skinnyluvj

Dr Chia Hui Ling from SW1

I was considering fat transfer surgery from tummy and thigh to breast and first found out about Dr Chia as she was one of the few female plastic surgeons in Singapore.

During the first session, Dr Chia put me at ease as she not only listen and advice but was also able to understand some of my concerns that I did not manage to articulate as I do not fully know what are the options. On the day itself, I was very at ease as I knew that I’m in very good hands ... with Dr Chia and her team. Recovery was also comfortable with the scheduled checks and the prompt reply by the surgery team to any questions that I have.

Thereafter. I started my laser treatment with Dr Chia to get rid of redness and reduce the pore size of my face.Results are very good too and my face condition has improved so much. I then also considered going for the 2nd fat transfer for another part (my knees) and also to touch up a bit of the tummy. Dr Chia gave a good discount for that and combined with the thermage to firm up the treated areas, I’m very happy with the results .

For those who are considering fat transfer or laser, look for Dr. Chia and team and you will definitely be glad that you did .

JoyceOng1111

Dr Adrian did my eyelid surgery and I’m v happy with the results - basically even and natural looking. He’s charismatic and detailed. Overall I had a very good experience, so I would go back to see him for other stuff ^.^ addicted!

Hi babe! I just went for consultation with Dr Adrian Ooi yesterday for suture double eyelid. May I know how’s your double eyelid so far? :)