BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SINGAPORE

Hello all,

I wanted to talk about the results of my post 7-year eyelid surgery. I did double eyelid surgery at Grand Plastic Surgery in Korea back in 2013. The doctor explained, with the help of their clinic nurse's translation, that my procedure will consist of:
1) semi-incisional blepharoplasty; and
2) ptosis correction - lifting of droopy eyelid.

The doctor said that this procedure will not result in scars, but the double eyelid may be less pronounced after a few years.
The procedure cost me about S$4k.

Now, 7 years later, my double eyelids are completely gone. I did more research and found out the following:
1) the surgery method is more rightly called suture blepharoplasty;
2) ptosis correction can only be done with incisional blepharoplasty.

That means the doctor did not in fact perform ptosis correction on me. Currently my eyes are as droopy as pre-surgery state.

Prior to Covid, I wanted to explore Japan's plastic surgery as the girls there have very pretty eyes and their plastic surgery industry is still more developed than Singapore. Since there are travel restrictions now, I am looking for a clinic in Singapore that have proven results in blepharoplasty.

Would appreciate if any of you could share your experience with Singapore clinics on blepharoplasty, and post recovery pictures too!

Hi I have the same issues too, did you manage to find a trusted surgein ?

Hi friends, what is the market price for incisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction? I have been quoted 5k for incisional and 10k for ptosis correction.

Does anyone have experience with Dr Adrian Ooi? How was it? Compared to several other highly reviewed surgeons for double eyelid procedure, his consultation slots are relatively easier to get...

Has anyone any experience to share about Dr Karen Sng at Paragon? I'm thinking of doing a mummy makeover. Or maybe someone has had a similar surgery?

My experience with Dr Chia HL was life changing. I’m petite and desperately wanted to regain my curves after 2 kids. My cup size went down to AA when it was previously a B. I’m very active so any weight I gain doesn’t stay long. So I had 245 cc motiva ergonomics mini implants placed and it was life changing. Most ladies would size up by about 250-300cc but Dr Chia took into consideration my petite frame and lifestyle and recommended I try the mini. I’m quite a fussy person but she helped guide me in the right direction. She showed me a before after simulation of how my breasts would look on my petite frame. Also discussed the weight of motiva implants which was surprisingly light. Mine were placed in a dual plane which meant less visible under the skin and supported by the pectoral chest muscles.

My recovery took 4 weeks only and I was back in the gym doing stepper and cycling. I resumed upper body weights after 6 weeks and swimming with just a sensation of tightness between breasts. My 2.8cm incision scar is barely visible, just looks like shadow.

Overall I’m so satisfied, my breasts are beautiful with a natural shape and soft feel. When I lie down or on my side, they fall naturally. It’s like a built in push-up bra with my pectoral muscles adding support.

There was no need to modify my lifestyle. I can lie on my tummy to sleep but I seldom do, I can cycle and swim but I slow my runs down to a walk to minimise sagging.

I’m happier inside and out and couldn’t have achieved this without the encouragement and support of Dr Chia HL. Her skill is meticulous with an eye for detail. She is tender and kind with her explanation and never ever made me feel awkward or uncomfortable. Highly recommended!

View attachment 732695View attachment 732696
Can share Dr Chia is from which clinic?

Hi I jus wan to share I have done my double eyelid surgery with Sw1 . dr tan . It’s been 6 months and I love my result , initally I wanted it done becoz of age my eyelid was droppy n affecting me but nw I look btr :) he was very patient and very nice and very assuring . Not pretentious at all & Honest too .

Hi anyone have any info or doctors to recommend on tummy tuck / adominalplasty? After having many kids my hernia and Diastasis recti is very bad and is causing me many health issues .

Went to see Dr terence goh at azataca and incisional blemp is recommended for middle aged woman cus sutra may not hold due to loose skin. Anyone done w this surgeon could Share experience?

I'm considering seeing Dr Ng Hong Yu to have nose fillers and lip plumpers. Has anyone had any experience with such treatments, or are surgical procedures better than these?

This review is based on my true story and honest comments. I felt I had to write this to give justice to the clinic I visited.
Clinic: SW1 at Orchard Paragon

I have oversized breasts. Couldn’t fit into clothes with proper sizing nor find suitable bra sold in Singapore. Had to ship in from American / European countries. And even so, my bra straps were actually impinged onto my shoulders due to the weight.
I had been suffering from neck pain and a hunched posture for years.
I couldn’t exercise much without feeling tensed upper back instead of feeling relaxed as most people proclaimed. I decided to then see a Dr who pointed that the symptoms I had were due to my oversized breasts.

Breasts weren’t proportionate to my body although I am not small sized to begin with. Anyway, the only way to resolve was to undergo a bilateral breast reduction surgery with lift. And as far as I was concerned, surgery like these were very costly. I was also very worried about returning to function and work after less than a week. Dr Chia reassured me that pain is in fact minimal. As for cost, insurance may help. And so I went ahead and planned for my op!
Op day was a breeze – no kidding!

Dr Chia Hui Ling and Team were so professional and gentle. The anesthetist too! Explained in detail every single step that would be happening (not that I would know since I would be sedated throughout). When I woke up, I was already in a silicone tape and post op bra. How beautiful!!! I felt renewed! Really! Recovery was smooth too. Some little expected sensations but otherwise good. 3 months down, I’ve started exercising. Have never really been able to fit into a good sports bra and never jogged (hated it). CHEERS TO WORK TO IMPROVE HEALTH and OVERALL WELL BEING !!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your feedback, I've had a hard time finding feedback about Breast Reduction surgeries in Singapore. Have found a couple of other review of Dr Chia and am glad to hear you share the same. May I ask how much she quoted you for the surgery? And were you able to qualify for insurance coverage?

I did a Mini endoscopic abdominoplasty with Dr Chia Hui Ling here's my review:

I suffered from diastasis recti after 2 c-section births. After 10 physiotherapy sessions, my abdominal separation narrowed from 5cm to 3cm. (Progress was encouraging for the first 5 sessions and plateaued thereafter.) My physiotherapist told me that my gap was unlikely to close further, apart from surgical methods. I was discouraged as my core muscles remained weak and I still couldn’t do many yoga poses, which I could pre-pregnancy. Also didn’t help that my mini bulge was limiting my wardrobe choices.

At the start, I consulted Dr Chia and another established female surgeon. Dr Chia recommended mini endoscopic abdominoplasty, while the latter proposed full standard abdominoplasty. Quotations were similar. I happened to visit my gynae and asked for her views. Turned out that she knows Dr Chia, and has been referring newborns with ear deformities to Dr Chia. My gynae commented that while Dr Chia may be younger, she may be more familiar with newer surgical techniques.

Dr Chia and her team were amazing throughout the whole journey, from pre- to post-surgery. Dr Chia checked on me daily when I was in hospital and patiently addressed my concerns. When I accidentally bruised after discharge, Dr Chia and team were just a message away to allay my concerns. Every visit to the clinic was a pleasure.

I am now 6 weeks post-surgery. I’m so glad I opted to do my mini endoscopic abdominoplasty with Dr Chia! According to Dr Chia, I could only resume proper exercises 3 months post-surgery. Can’t wait to do all my yoga poses in the very near future!
Hi, can I know how much was the cost for your whole procedure. I have diastasis recti too after my 2nd child birth through C-section

Hi All,
I previously did an ptosis incision double eyelid surgery at MH Clinic Paragon about 2 years ago. The results were super unsatisfactory and really badly done. My eyes both looks like sausages and I absolutely hate how I look. I paid ~12-14K (around there) for the surgery.
After doing more research, it seems like the cut/stitching is too deep making the folds uneven and sausage like.
Dr Huang seems to be better at the suturing method but if you’re going to cut your eyelids, I suggest you go some place else. He wasn’t all that happy when I questioned him about my eyelids and he kept saying give it a year for it to settle, and yeah I didn’t.

Anyways, the post here are mostly about non-incisional revision method but has anyone done a revisions incision double eyelid surgery? I heard Dr Andrew Tay and Dr Samual Ho are great choices? Any idea how much revision surgery would cost? I heard that it would definitely be more expensive.

Please help this girl out ;(
Here’s some images of my really ugly eyes;)

Attachments

• CB38C216-817E-455B-BCFB-2A84B873F0F0.jpeg
    CB38C216-817E-455B-BCFB-2A84B873F0F0.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 9BADE844-7FCD-47A6-925A-A5AA08735E7D.jpeg
    9BADE844-7FCD-47A6-925A-A5AA08735E7D.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 235
  • B61CBFC1-E483-4266-B820-A21E6BA93150.jpeg
    B61CBFC1-E483-4266-B820-A21E6BA93150.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 227
Any mummies have experience with insurance claim ?

Any mummies can share more information in claiming Insurance for breast reduction?

I was with Dr Gavin Kang since he’s a HOD in KKH.

More info about Dr Gavin.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-shock-surgery-dirty-raw-wounds-murder-850231

I preferred an highly experience dr yet not so commercial.

I did my hernia repair at KKH under insurance claim with bearable pain, fast recovery and claim process is smooth, the cons is there’s a long waiting list due to the high volume of hospital cases.

but unfortunately I got pregnant again and now after giving birth, my tummy expanded.

I googled that he’s in private practice now and apparently also a panel doctor under certain insurance company, I m keen to process to do my hernia again since my last experience was good and in further, I suspect that my backache is due to the size increase of my breast.

Any mummies can share experience of Dr Gavin ever since he went into private sector?

Hi dear, can i know how much was the cost you did at KKH? and how long long was the waiting time when you did your first time?

I had Ptosis Correction done with Dr. Chia Hui Ling. She has been incredibly professional and skillful and I'm very satisfied with the results. Big thank you and kudos to her and the staff at SW1 Clinic for going above and beyond to provide the best experience.

Last edited:
Hi I am thinking of doing revision to my suture double eyelid which i did more than 10 yrs ago. It has collapsed on one side and i had to use eyetape to hold it up. also the other eye is not even. overall need correction done. i dont mind doing suture again. So which doctor is best can recommend pls? is Dr samuel Ho the best candidate?

also want to do fat grafting on face which i heard really rejuvenates your look. Read that Dr TanYC has many positive reviews on BA, but what about face fat grafting?

it would be great if i can do both with the same doctor, but if not i guess its ok coz more important to do it with the right doctor.

tks for the input!

My experience with Dr Chia HL was life changing. I’m petite and desperately wanted to regain my curves after 2 kids. My cup size went down to AA when it was previously a B. I’m very active so any weight I gain doesn’t stay long. So I had 245 cc motiva ergonomics mini implants placed and it was life changing. Most ladies would size up by about 250-300cc but Dr Chia took into consideration my petite frame and lifestyle and recommended I try the mini. I’m quite a fussy person but she helped guide me in the right direction. She showed me a before after simulation of how my breasts would look on my petite frame. Also discussed the weight of motiva implants which was surprisingly light. Mine were placed in a dual plane which meant less visible under the skin and supported by the pectoral chest muscles.

My recovery took 4 weeks only and I was back in the gym doing stepper and cycling. I resumed upper body weights after 6 weeks and swimming with just a sensation of tightness between breasts. My 2.8cm incision scar is barely visible, just looks like shadow.

Overall I’m so satisfied, my breasts are beautiful with a natural shape and soft feel. When I lie down or on my side, they fall naturally. It’s like a built in push-up bra with my pectoral muscles adding support.

There was no need to modify my lifestyle. I can lie on my tummy to sleep but I seldom do, I can cycle and swim but I slow my runs down to a walk to minimise sagging.

I’m happier inside and out and couldn’t have achieved this without the encouragement and support of Dr Chia HL. Her skill is meticulous with an eye for detail. She is tender and kind with her explanation and never ever made me feel awkward or uncomfortable. Highly recommended!

hi Claude can you also share with me the cost? I read that post op day 1-4 is quite unbearable cannot put arms and all that. Did you experience that as well? I can’t pluck up the courage to go for BA though not seriously thinkingg about it. Wondering ten years down, how will the implants hold up as well…don’t think I want to be under the knife again…

hi Claude can you also share with me the cost? I read that post op day 1-4 is quite unbearable cannot put arms and all that. Did you experience that as well? I can’t pluck up the courage to go for BA though not seriously thinkingg about it. Wondering ten years down, how will the implants hold up as well…don’t think I want to be under the knife again…

It was very bearable for me, more of a tightness. I could definitely move around but slowly. I went for Dr Chia's advice for the size, I want my breasts to hold up well for the years to come too.

Hi I jus wan to share I have done my double eyelid surgery with Sw1 . dr tan . It’s been 6 months and I love my result , initally I wanted it done becoz of age my eyelid was droppy n affecting me but nw I look btr :) he was very patient and very nice and very assuring . Not pretentious at all & Honest too .
Hi Bubblets, do you mind sharing the before and after pictures of your eyelids? Did you get incisional or suture surgery? Thanks!

Hi everyone im new here, just wanna share my suture eyelid surgery I did recently with Dr Chia Hui Ling from SW1 Clinic. Hope its helpful to whoever is keen to do the surgery with Dr Chia.

With the thought to correct the asymmetrical size of my eyes, and I did a suture double eyelid surgery 4-5 years ago, the doctor back then didn’t pointed out that my right eye was actually ptosis. Therefore, my eyes were still asymmetrical which makes me feel that the surgery I had was just a waste of time and money. Also my double eyelids ended up half hidden.

Consulted with Dr Chia in May, and she pointed out my right eye was ptosis when she first saw me. I was referred me to Dr Cheryl, an eye doctor to test confirmed that my right eye was ptosis.

Told Dr Chia due to my work, I can only do suture method as I cannot afford the downtime.

Did my surgery 5th July 2022. Dr Chia was very careful when measuring and drawing on my eyelids before the surgery. And during the surgery she make sure that im at my comfort level by checking with me time to time whether the injections were okay. I only took about 2-3 days off work and rest at home. And the swell came down faster than I expected, which was a relief to me as I still have to attend work meetings etc. I went back to work on the 4th day of my surgery.

And today is almost 3 months after my surgery. I am so happy with the result! I love how it is tapered all the way to the inner end like I want it. My eyelids are less tired and my eyes are now the same. It made me so emo to see them balance now. I used to feel so uneasy with my big-small eyes. Really thankful to have decided on the surgery!!

The nurses in SW1 is also very friendly, they are more of a caring friend to me than a clinic nurse, they made me feel very comfortable. But they do still keep their professionalism by answering my queries before & after surgery.

Overall I am very happy with my results and so jumped on too to leave my experience here, hope to help others like me!!

**photo posted taken by Dr Chia in her clinic**

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-27 at 8.25.32 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-27 at 8.25.32 AM.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Hi everyone im new here, just wanna share my suture eyelid surgery I did recently with Dr Chia Hui Ling from SW1 Clinic. Hope its helpful to whoever is keen to do the surgery with Dr Chia.

With the thought to correct the asymmetrical size of my eyes, and I did a suture double eyelid surgery 4-5 years ago, the doctor back then didn’t pointed out that my right eye was actually ptosis. Therefore, my eyes were still asymmetrical which makes me feel that the surgery I had was just a waste of time and money. Also my double eyelids ended up half hidden.

Consulted with Dr Chia in May, and she pointed out my right eye was ptosis when she first saw me. I was referred me to Dr Cheryl, an eye doctor to test confirmed that my right eye was ptosis.

Told Dr Chia due to my work, I can only do suture method as I cannot afford the downtime.

Did my surgery 5th July 2022. Dr Chia was very careful when measuring and drawing on my eyelids before the surgery. And during the surgery she make sure that im at my comfort level by checking with me time to time whether the injections were okay. I only took about 2-3 days off work and rest at home. And the swell came down faster than I expected, which was a relief to me as I still have to attend work meetings etc. I went back to work on the 4th day of my surgery.

And today is almost 3 months after my surgery. I am so happy with the result! I love how it is tapered all the way to the inner end like I want it. My eyelids are less tired and my eyes are now the same. It made me so emo to see them balance now. I used to feel so uneasy with my big-small eyes. Really thankful to have decided on the surgery!!

The nurses in SW1 is also very friendly, they are more of a caring friend to me than a clinic nurse, they made me feel very comfortable. But they do still keep their professionalism by answering my queries before & after surgery.

Overall I am very happy with my results and so jumped on too to leave my experience here, hope to help others like me!!

Hi ellwaibee,

Thank you for nice sharing! Your eyes looks great now!
Do you have check you ptosis with Dr Cheryl? So you mind to share how much is the cost of your suture eyelids?

Just saw Dr Tan Ying Chien from SW1 Clinic for a routine review. Not sure if other plastic surgeons routinely follow up with their patients almost a year after their BA, but I am so glad I went with Dr Tan and his team so I decided to post my experience here and see if it can help with other ladies here thinking of doing BA.

I have 2 kids, never had big boobs pre-pregnancy, but I was never the type to want those anyway. But after breastfeeding 2 kids, I think most mothers will agree that post-pregnancy body changes and vanishing boobs can be a rather depressing thing. The more I exercised to look better, the smaller my boobs felt. The worst was going down a cup size made my boobs look so squashed and weird, while I just couldn't fill up bras in my usual size anymore.

I picked SW1 Clinic because I heard good things about them. To be honest, I did not bother "shopping" around as Dr Tan came highly recommended by someone I knew well. During consultation, I was given very reasonable confidence that I would get the results I wanted, and I would be in safe hands. Dr Tan and his nurses are very professional from start to end (I am sure they hear boob deflation stories all the time! But they still heard mine out.) The clinic is huge, but you don't really see anyone else because they have plenty of rooms and I suppose that's good because no one likes to "meet" anyone in a plastic surgery clinic?? I got my own room, robe, slippers to change into for the consult - rest assured they are very aware that women do not like being made to feel they are being watched). More importantly, I was very impressed with their 3D imaging system - which can show you on the spot (you will have to consent to having photos of your chest taken first, these people are extremely professional) how you will look like chest "enhanced", which can be very helpful visually if you are deciding between implant sizes. They have at least 2 operating theatres/facilities inside the big clinic, and you get to sleep/rest in their recovery room afterwards. Very quiet, a lot of privacy and dimmed lights - a huge plus.

I went for Motiva implants. My scars have faded quite a bit since, I don't mind what's left as they are right where the boob creases are, it's not like it is a part of my body I readily show anyway. Moreover, my scars are short and neat looking. About 2 or 3cm. Size-wise, I sized up a little from what I wanted as suggested by Dr Tan. Honestly I thought I made a mistake at first in the first few months. Now I feel it is just right and what I wanted may not have suited my body shape just as well. I guess if in doubt, you just have to wait for implants to "fluff" and settle before you really know. So I really have all these to thank Dr Tan for.

Price-wise, I think it was fair? Not sure what their prices are now but I think the difference is worth it if you consider the experience of Dr Tan, their professionalism and facilities. This is not to say other surgeons are not as good, but I have no other experiences for comparison. Do your own research and go with who gives you the most confidence.
Hi there, would you pls be able to pm me the price?

This is amazing and looks really natural. Could you pm me the price pls?

Hi All,
I previously did an ptosis incision double eyelid surgery at MH Clinic Paragon about 2 years ago. The results were super unsatisfactory and really badly done. My eyes both looks like sausages and I absolutely hate how I look. I paid ~12-14K (around there) for the surgery.
After doing more research, it seems like the cut/stitching is too deep making the folds uneven and sausage like.
Dr Huang seems to be better at the suturing method but if you’re going to cut your eyelids, I suggest you go some place else. He wasn’t all that happy when I questioned him about my eyelids and he kept saying give it a year for it to settle, and yeah I didn’t.

Anyways, the post here are mostly about non-incisional revision method but has anyone done a revisions incision double eyelid surgery? I heard Dr Andrew Tay and Dr Samual Ho are great choices? Any idea how much revision surgery would cost? I heard that it would definitely be more expensive.

Please help this girl out ;(
Here’s some images of my really ugly eyes;)

I saw my friend did a revision on her eyelids with Dr Andrew Tay and her eyes look good now. Not sure how much for revision tho. Maybe you can call or drop an email via his website to enquiry. His clinic assistants and him are very patient to attend to any enquiries.

As I saw my friend’s before and after revision on her eyelids, I decided to do my suture double eyelid surgery with Dr Andrew Tay and I never regretted it! The whole process was smooth. His 2 assistants and him made me feel comfortable so that I didn’t feel too nervous. I am happy with the result.

Looking at these posts, they all seem to be posted by the marketing team of a particular clinic. I used to work for one of the clinics but left this industry before Covid. It's a rather unfriendly environment. The doctors all detest each other and it's common for one to create fake rating accounts and post fake reviews just to discredit another.

Don't trust doctorXdentist too much. Originally founded by a doctor, the clinics there pay a hefty subscription fee to be listed, post articles and receive leads.

Let me give you my honest opinion on some of the clinics.. just for fun ><

Dream Clinic - They just keep trying to bury their genuine, negative reviews with (clearly) fake ones and have renamed their business listing name to concierge. Strange how they brand themselves as a Korean-ish clinic but cant uphold their korea clinic standards. Overpromises from time to time but cannot deliver.

Dr Leo - He is not bad for selected procedures but better with aesthetic treatments. Somehow, he's always on another clinics' website as a "guest doctor" so we always wonder whether it's because he doesn't have enough cases or too hardworking LOL

Allure clinic - Reviews are mixed. While they have quite a neat clinic front and nice, the results seem to be 50-50.
I have a friend who did ptosis here and was satisfied (ptosis here is claimable, if you have a rider plan, but the clinic will ker tok you about $15k for a ptosis/double eyelid. The market price is about $5-8k+).

My ex-company had quite a few patients who needed revision after having their treatment done in allure.

Martin Huang - An experienced dr who is not too bad.. after all a "celebrity plastic surgeon. But his prices are not too affordable for the average singaporean.

Sweng - The doctor is known for taking wayyyy too long to complete a surgery. For instance, he could even go up to 2 hours++ just for a breast augmentation. Really question the quality of surgery here too.

Sw1 clinic - The prices here are a little above market price but everything about them is always on point - from marketing to clinic interior. Dr is responsible. Clinic is huge enough and you will get the care you deserve.

Shens clinic - A simple clinic. This dr is popular for breast implants, apparently because he keeps bragging about he being the only dr in sg with the shortest incision point for implants to be inserted- shortest means less scarring. And he is super zai with his vaser lipo. A 32 year old gf forked out $15k of her hard-earning school teacher savings to lipo some fats and she came back with abs, the smallest waist ever and thigh gaps. Also, one thing commendable is that he is ethical. If cannot do, he will say he cannot/don't want.

I would not recommend this place for rhinoplasty though. A patient who had her primary surgery done at shens clinic, found it too natural and not as high/sharp as she wanted, despite telling the dr what she wants. End up had to remove and revise at my ex-company.

Hi
How about
Dr Woffles Wu
And
The Rhinoplasty Clinic (Dr Tan Kar Su)

Do u have any suggestion for rhinoplasty in Singapore? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I got abdominoplasty done at Dr Kah woon Leo clinic and had regular consultations with him for next 2 months. This is how he managed the wound. Let it rot and then cut it to remove the rotten skin. His reasoning: Skin Dehiscence is caused by seroma and not bacteria. No need to give antibiotics to help it heal. Imagine this happens on your face
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

If he is your surgeon, please run and save your life now.
After my mistake of trying him I realised that these repeat surgeries are a scheme especially as Breast will have severe Seroma issues and no complaints by women as they cannot share photos.
# Dr Leo Kah Woon

Last edited:

Hi Claude, could you share Dr Chia's surgery cost and subsequent consultation fee please. Did you do at SW1 clinic or does Dr CHia have pther clinics? :)
1 year post op, how do you feel, as in do the new implants feel like a part of you? Any feelings if you pinch your boobs like when u pinch other parts of body? Any regrets doing BA? im also similar situation like you, after 2 kids, im -AA. kinda depressing..

To all ladies who done BA, can share your thoughts on if new implants feel like a part of you please? Any regrets doing BA? Any other advise? Thanks in advance!

hello i breastfeed for 2 years very long ago and has been a laughing stock eversince as i am totally deflated flatter than guys. but no courage to do breast enlargement as i have low threshold for pain and also i am very old at 44 this year. Anyone in 40s who did the surgery? i just feel so depressed and also scare with menopause it will go flatter. how do u all do mammogram after surgery? any risk? need to replace implants every 10yrs? hows the pain like?

Hi Claude, could you share Dr Chia's surgery cost and subsequent consultation fee please. Did you do at SW1 clinic or does Dr CHia have pther clinics? :)
1 year post op, how do you feel, as in do the new implants feel like a part of you? Any feelings if you pinch your boobs like when u pinch other parts of body? Any regrets doing BA? im also similar situation like you, after 2 kids, im -AA. kinda depressing..

To all ladies who done BA, can share your thoughts on if new implants feel like a part of you please? Any regrets doing BA? Any other advise? Thanks in advance!

My surgery with Dr Chia was around 15k I think. Was not charged for consults after that. After a year, I still love them and would say it feels very much a part of me. The feel is very much like natural breasts. Sometimes I forget they are implants. I remember those days of deflated breasts and definitely no regrets!

hello i breastfeed for 2 years very long ago and has been a laughing stock eversince as i am totally deflated flatter than guys. but no courage to do breast enlargement as i have low threshold for pain and also i am very old at 44 this year. Anyone in 40s who did the surgery? i just feel so depressed and also scare with menopause it will go flatter. how do u all do mammogram after surgery? any risk? need to replace implants every 10yrs? hows the pain like?

I was 44 when I had my surgery! So definitely not too old. I was worried about pain too but it is very bearable and better than I thought. I was actually worried why I was not having much pain after surgery but Dr Chia said that pain can vary between people. I did a mamogram before surgery and after implants can do also.

I was 44 when I had my surgery! So definitely not too old. I was worried about pain too but it is very bearable and better than I thought. I was actually worried why I was not having much pain after surgery but Dr Chia said that pain can vary between people. I did a mamogram before surgery and after implants can do also.
so do u need to do mammogram every year back with Dr Chia ? and how long do they last? need to replace every ten years ? i very scared of pain so scare have to replace implants every 10 yrs etc

Has anyone done lipo with fats transfer to breasts? Can share your experience, results, costs and recommendation? Thank you!

so do u need to do mammogram every year back with Dr Chia ? and how long do they last? need to replace every ten years ? i very scared of pain so scare have to replace implants every 10 yrs etc

For me I will look into changing maybe in around 10-15 years time. This is my own preference since I think implants will be old by then. I did ask about pain, seems like the pain is most at the first surgery. Mammogram I'm not sure if done back with Dr Chia or can be done elsewhere.

Has anyone done lipo with fats transfer to breasts? Can share your experience, results, costs and recommendation? Thank you!

Hi I shared something on this a while ago. I had fat transfer to the breasts at SW1. Also am glad to say that my breast size has more or less remained the same since then. The interesting thing is that the size do fluctuate a bit with weight changes

Last edited:
I used to have thunder thighs and flabby arms. In recent years I also have stubborn fat around my tummy area. Busy with work so no time to exercise haha. I recently had liposuction and fat transfer to the breasts by Dr Tan Ying Chien of SW1. I had almost 1.5 L of fat sucked from my thighs and tummy. I was not really unhappy with my breast size, but more of the shape because I always complain that my boobs are too far apart. Basically too much empty space in between haha. So i asked Dr Tan if he can solve this. i told me can be easily done with fat…don’t waste! haha. I am now 2 months after my liposuction tummy and thighs and fat transfer to my breasts. My thighs and tummy are so much smaller now! And my boobs are now much closer together and one and a half cups bigger. Now I have cleavage! YAY! Most important is that they are super soft and natural feeling. Just tot of sharing my experience because after all, this is the place where I learned about fat transfer to the breast :)

milkcandy

I shared about it 2 years ago, hope its helpful for you :)

Hi mommies,

I want to share a personal experience about "best doctors", and hope it is something no one has to go through.

I usually take reviews very seriously, but as I have learned it is also very common for fake reviews being seeded in these forums. So couple of years ago, I did my BA with fillers after breastfeeding 3 kids with a highly-raved doctor whose contact I got from a forum. They started giving me pain and whenever I go back to him, he looked sheepish and dismissed it and did not even examine or look at them, and sent me off for ultrasound to tell me nothing is wrong. I questioned him nicely about what he told me back then to sell me his recommendation, which contradicts what he says now. To me, I know it was my choice so I just needed him to resolve it for me and take it seriously and no time I was rude or screaming at him. So I started going to breast doctors for answers and my attempts to reach out to the doctor/clinic everyone recommended who did my BA to ask how much fillers he did for me, can I get my ultrasounds, and the reason why it contradicted what he said since the breast doctors might need those information.

One day when I asked how many cc of filler I had, the whatsapp of that clinic blocked me. So I tried calling, maybe my number was blacklisted so I never got through to them since then. Breast doctors told me they were unfamiliar with it and didn't know what to do. But first thing they tried to sell me was reconstruction. They were not confident what was wrong, but asked me to consider implants.

An aesthetic doctor was very kind to see me for free to tell me to tell me a few of my options but told me the breast doctors were right to say i might require reconstruction after, but there are other options like fat transfer, so that was when I started reading this forum in the other thread. But there are no people sharing similar problems they had like mine so I still don't know what's wrong with me.

From my other experience, I know the important part is not when you visit them, but after you visit them, so I tried to read for reviews and interviews of doctors to have a feel of their personalities. I just want a responsible one who can be honest and manage expectations. Even if you are business minded, unfriendly, but if you are upfront, good at what you do, GREAT.

Because of this forum I made appointments at a couple of clinics frequently mentioned here. By then I have visited countless doctors hoping they know what they are talking about or doing. I visited SW1 first and Dr Tan saw me, and he had dealt with such cases before and explained to me why it happened. He is upfront, and the discussion was informative, casual and really took the stress off me. There was infection and I had to removed everything, not just the fillers but my breasts too. The infection was dragged on because my previous doctors didn't take me seriously had no idea what to do.

Eventually I evaluated all the doctors I took time to get to know, and went with Dr Tan at SW1. So I have to thank this forum for the contact :p

I wished I had met Dr Tan first as I realise this experience isn't exclusive to me and perhaps been resolved before it got so bad, and many women had been experiencing the same pain, perhaps reading off the same forum and they are probably going around looking for solutions everywhere like me. The experience also put me off putting anything into my body, but good news is I went on to use fats to reconstruct and the care from Anni, Germaine, Adeline, and Peggy were great something that eased my worry since I never had any surgery before and can now put it behind me.

Since then Dr Tan has handled many more cases like mine, and I believe many were referred from breast doctors as well, and I know from the popularity of the clinic which has since blocked me that there must be many mommies out there who did the same or similar procedure who are struggling to find answers now.

Or perhaps met "best doctors" who ended up hiding from patients when they couldn't take responsibilities for their mistakes or inability to help. I hope this reviews help these mommies somehow. Get the pain check, don't let them tell you it is ok with the pain, because you don't know what is going on in there and risk losing more. But I also know even you get it checked many people don't know what is going on, so look for one who does, I am lucky to find Dr Tan who does have experience in this, but it took me a long time to find him.

I know it is an irony since I am writing a review in a forum, but make appointments to meet these doctors and even their staff make a difference with how they treat patients too instead of trusting reviews in forums too much. Because at the end of the day, like the previous forumer highlighted, they will shun responsibility and cover up without even wanting to look at you to assess you, and might delay further treatment needed.
Hi may I know how long you had your infection for?Hi I’ve done it about 11 years ago in Singapore also. First time aqualift second time macrolane then I got infection and that doc had to squeeze out most fillers. I got mastitis when I breastfed my first child one year later and the surgeon had to remove my residual filler surgically. Ever since then no infection and I had three more kids after but recently I went back for check up breast surgeon said still have little bit of the residual filler in my breasts and said no need to remove if no signs of infection. But I’ve been so worried cos I can feel some small hard lumps underneath my right breast and worried it would be cancerous later. I’m thinking of looking for a surgeon to remove properly but I’m in Melbourne now no doc had any experience in this. So I’ve consulted Dr Tan and waiting to go for ultrasound now before booking for a proper consultation. How did yours go?? Did you do implants after?

Hi I’m thrilled with my results and would like to share my experience here which i thought may be beneficial to u peeps out there…
I am a patient with Dr Tan...I did both breast augmentation and eyebag removal with fat grafting with him.
I chanced upon SW1 while doing my research for these two most disturbing problems at this juncture of my life. After birth, with lost of collagen and body fats, my breast size has shrunk to be almost nothing. The feeling was bad and disturbing. It's a feeling that I did not dare to share with anyone. Eyebag was more about the lack of sleep and poor circulation of blood due to aging.
When I first met Dr Tan, I didn think too much as I wanted to find out more and was thinking to consider again after. I have read a lot of good reviews about Dr Tan from all sources. Somehow I was impressed that the clinic has little or no advertisement.
The first time meeting Dr Tan was reassuring and he is a very straight forward person. Talking to him made me feel that these two most disturbing problems are just a small part in life which can be solved easily. He explained very thoroughly what he will do if I decide to go ahead. He also shared the different situations and cases he went through and also how common these problems are. Somehow he has given me the confidence to go ahead just after that meeting. His staffs are all very patient and nice people. They are also very caring and reassuring.
I am now done with both the surgeries and have no regrets even though I am still going through the recovery period. Dr Tan and his crew has been seeing me and answering my endless questions promptly and patiently. I am grateful to them and if there's anybody out there that is considering such enhancement in life. Dr Tan and team will still be my first choice if I were to choose again.

Hi I’m thrilled with my results and would like to share my experience here which i thought may be beneficial to u peeps out there…
I am a patient with Dr Tan...I did both breast augmentation and eyebag removal with fat grafting with him.
I chanced upon SW1 while doing my research for these two most disturbing problems at this juncture of my life. After birth, with lost of collagen and body fats, my breast size has shrunk to be almost nothing. The feeling was bad and disturbing. It's a feeling that I did not dare to share with anyone. Eyebag was more about the lack of sleep and poor circulation of blood due to aging.
When I first met Dr Tan, I didn think too much as I wanted to find out more and was thinking to consider again after. I have read a lot of good reviews about Dr Tan from all sources. Somehow I was impressed that the clinic has little or no advertisement.
The first time meeting Dr Tan was reassuring and he is a very straight forward person. Talking to him made me feel that these two most disturbing problems are just a small part in life which can be solved easily. He explained very thoroughly what he will do if I decide to go ahead. He also shared the different situations and cases he went through and also how common these problems are. Somehow he has given me the confidence to go ahead just after that meeting. His staffs are all very patient and nice people. They are also very caring and reassuring.
I am now done with both the surgeries and have no regrets even though I am still going through the recovery period. Dr Tan and his crew has been seeing me and answering my endless questions promptly and patiently. I am grateful to them and if there's anybody out there that is considering such enhancement in life. Dr Tan and team will still be my first choice if I were to choose again.
Thanks for sharing your experience! May I ask which area did you do fat grafting?

I recently had a procedure done with Dr. Leo in Singapore, and I'm delighted with the results. Dr. Leo and his team provided excellent care throughout the process. The initial consultation was informative, the surgery went smoothly, and the post-op care was top-notch. The results of my transformation look very natural and have exceeded my expectations. If you're considering plastic surgery in Singapore, I highly recommend Dr. Leo. He pays great attention to detail and is dedicated to ensuring his patients are satisfied. If you have any questions about my experience, feel free to ask—I'm more than happy to share!

Back