BEST CONFINEMENT NANNY (2nd time using)

Juzo

hi all

Good things must share
Auntie xiu fong a lady from Malaysia is a confinement nanny all my mummy friends and myself go to.
I just finished my second confinement with her.

she doesn’t know I’m posting this but i feel like I owe her this.
She’s dedicated, cooks well (very), very hygienic, hardworking and loves the babies (and kids if you have more than one) very much. She is always eager to learn and always wants to pick up new skills/knowledge from eg masseuse, doctors and even cooking recipes from books/tv shows/family members.

She has a good memory and even remembers what I did and like from my first confinement (three years ago).

She gets along easily with all my other mummy friends and the people around them (eh people who visit, family etc)
we constantly still keep in contact even after I delivered my first born.
All my friends and their family members have nothing but praises for her.

If you would like to get to know her contact, kindly pm me.

hi all

Good things must share
Auntie xiu fong a lady from Malaysia is a confinement nanny all my mummy friends and myself go to.

She’s dedicated, cooks well (very), very hygienic, hardworking and loves the babies (and kids if you have more than one) very much. She is always eager to learn and always wants to pick up new skills/knowledge from eg masseuse, doctors and even cooking recipes from books/tv shows/family members.

She has a good memory and even remembers what I did and like from my first confinement (three years ago).

She gets along easily with all my other mummy friends and the people around them (eh people who visit, family etc)

Hi, can she cook vegetarian meals?

hi all

Good things must share

Hi, still have contact?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190117_214619_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_20190117_214619_com.android.contacts.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 417
hi all

Good things must share

Hihi,

Able to share nanny's contact?

Thanks.

hi all

Good things must share

Hi,

May I have her contact ?
Thanks

Hi,

May I have her contact ?
Thanks

Hi, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

hi all

Good things must share

Can give me contact? Thanks !

Back