BEDBUGS victims

Hi I successful done by burning mosquito coil, put it under the bed before i left for work, closed door windows fume the whole room. It will fume for about 8 hr. Repeat the process daily for 1 week. Then follow by twice a week. Finally 1 a week. i m surprise that bed bug is afraid of mosquito coil fume.
I use this method

Anyone seen bedbug eggs in real before? can share if these are bedbug eggs? :(:(

Attachments

• unknown.jpeg
    unknown.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 608
  • unknown1.jpeg
    unknown1.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 664
I had bed bug a few months back. Tried DIY but didn't work and my daughter was still getting bites :(. In the end, my friend recommended this pest control and got them to come in. I find they are very professional and was helpful in explaining. If any of you interested, can PM me.

My brother and I are currently working to get rid of bed bugs at our mom flat for over a year. After getting rid , it comes back again, I believed that this is mainly due to the facts it a old estate which the designed is a problem

Here is our experience that I like to share.

1. For mattresses, we use plastics sheet to cover the it 2 metres long to prevent from getting bites. Plastics cover that are use for dinning table will do. Then put the bed sheet on top.
2. We use heat gun cost about S$ 60 -70 for heat up metal/wooden bed frame around the frame joints to kill the bugs (dont use hair dryer). We use the heat gun for the wall , under the standing fan, chair seams.
3. If not, you can use lighter fluids ( careful with this) - we spray lighter fluid over the metal frame around joint area. Heat kills beg bugs fast.
4. DE powder sprinkle around the edge of the walls. Do this after vacuuming the floor.
If possible buy CIMEXA from Amazon or Ebay ( note this needs NEA approval it not the item will stuck in custom). This supposed to be better than DE. I order from ebay but Singpost can't deliver it to Singapore.

5. Throw out unwanted items.

We are still doing it for our mom. Our mom is forgetful, she will move clothing and items from one room to another room. Well we learned a lot from doing this every couple of months.

Last edited:
Hi is there anyone who use Potion 3 Bed Bugs Solution and steaming method and managed to kill all bedbugs. Also, anyone whose room is parquet flooring?

Hi do you mind sharing a picture of the vaseline you used? Also for the steamer, wouldnt thw bugs run away? What are some things to take note? Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone,

Just want to share my experience about Bed Bugs and how I managed to get rid of them from my room.

A couple of months ago, there was Bed Bug infestation in my room and I didn't realize it until I noticed red spots on my legs and black squashed spots on my bed sheet. Went online to check what it is and it was Bed Bugs. To reconfirm, in the middle of the night, I used a torchlight to shine on my bed sheet and I saw so many little Bed Bugs coming out. It was freaky.

I tried the DIY method by getting the common insecticide and bed bug spray that was oil based and smelly. It didn't help much and I didn't dare to use it much because of the smell and oil.

I went to SELFFIX and they introduced this product to me called Ant Ban which is a product of New Zealand. Though it says Ant Ban, this product is also meant to kill and repel all insects especially Bed Bug, Termites, Fleas, Ticks, etc. The best part of it that they told me was the product is odourless, colourless, greaseless and does not cause any stains. They also shared with me the Bed Bugs treatment for beds. They just told me to do the following steps:

1. Spray on the mattress, bed sheets, crevices of the wooden frames or metal frames.
2. Leave it to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. You can continue to sleep with ease.

I didn't really believe it but I guess I have no choice but to try it out. They also told me that the repellent and killer effect of Ant Ban lasts for about 2 to 3 weeks.

I bought a few cans and tried it. After spraying it, I saw all the Bed Bugs crawling out from their hiding areas and they died. I was also amazed that there really wasn't any smell, oil, colour and there was no stains at all. I resprayed every once in 2 days and I had to make sure I get rid of the eggs.

Within 2 weeks, the Bed Bugs subsided and after that, I managed to get them all out of my house. I also found a couple of Bed Bugs that were dead and I didn't spray at that area. It is both a repellent and a killer and I guess the Bed Bugs could feel the presence of the chemical and died.

This product really saved my life and I feel it is very good and better than the other products out there because it is environmentally friendly and, if it comes into contact with the skin, it is also safe. I have a nephew that is only 2 years old that keeps crawling to my room that I sprayed with Ant Ban. He touched on those areas that was sprayed and there wasn't any skin allergy. This is a big plus point for this product.

I hope all of you can get rid of these Bed Bugs problem and I know it is a real ordeal and torture to have them.

I have uploaded the image of this product that I recommend for Bed Bugs problem. Try it and you will never regret getting it.

8387916.jpg

Hi i tried searching for them at the mattress seams but nothing. May i know did you find them at the top of the mattress or side? Around what time did you try to use the torch light? I read that they come out near to morning and i hope to wake up at the "correct" time so as to catch them. I hv been having bites but dont see any of their shit. It has been mentally and physically tiring to go through this.

Hi all,

I customized a bed frame from CXXXXS last year in march.
I saw bedbugs 2 months later. My hubby was kana biten by the bedbugs. Luckily my baby boy don't get it.

The bedbugs really made me crazy!!
Below were the "methods" I used for killing the bedbugs:

1. Karcher Steam Cleaner(Steam the bedframe and matress)
2. Iron(Iron all the bedsheets, pillow casings, mattress)
3. Potion Three Bedbug Pesticide from Homefix(Spray onto the bedframe, especially the corner, seams. Onto the walls.
4. DE powder(use paint brush to apply the powder on skirting, matress(seams), inside the bedrails(nylon's part)

For those who has bedrails, please check carefully! Bedbugs likes to hide in the bedrails especially the nylon's part there. Remove the nylon, pour the boiling water on it or throw away the bedrails if you find troublesome to do it.

I spents 3 days to kill the bedbugs. If you ever catch the bedbugs, please burn to die with lighter. The blood is actually with eggs so don't knead it to die on bed.

I didn't see any bedbugs until now....(touch wood)...

Hello, may I ask did you use one steamer only? I was afraid that the bugs might run to another corner while i steam one corner.

For hard to reach places. Blow hot air using hair dryer at those hard to reach places, it will either drive them out or kill them inside.
Spray or pour isopropyl alcohol, it will kill them. But be careful this are flammable.

For bed bugs, you can absolutely use a steamer. The steaming works because it eliminates all stages of the bed bug life cycle, which includes the eggs, nymphs (babies) and adults. The only disadvantage is that you can only kill what you place the steamer on - so you will need to be extremely thorough! After the steaming is completed, it is important to wash & dry clothing. At this point you can either stop treatment, or make residual pesticide applications as needed. However, I recommend that you contact a professional pest control company to apply pesticides, as they are trained specifically in this area.

If you are thinking that your sleep is affected by your bed then you are wrong. Researchers shows that major factor of it are your sleeping material like Mattresses and Pillow. Before picking these materials you should take its quality and benefits into consideration. I am using Phiten Mattress from 2 years which best for back pain and neck pain. You should try it. You can bought it at online store (store.phitensg.com)

Hi all,

Can I check if bed bug bites will occur in at least 3 or more bites (in a string/cluster) at one go? Because my child is getting bitten on his arms and legs like 3 bites (separated) every time he wakes up.
I am unable to ascertain if they r bed bugs or some other bugs.

Yes and usually they are in a line. Try to check the seams of the mattress, including the underside of the mattress where you have to flip to the other side. Otherwise you might miss it.

I just chanced upon this thread, like you all i have suffered for more than 6mths.
Resort to buy a steam cleaner (Advante big model-from Homefix), insecticide, painting the walls , cleaning,etc.
The only thing i have not done is to engage a professional pest control yet

Spray or squeeze isopropyl alcohol in those nook and cranny that they hide. Use hair dryer to blow hot air at their hiding place, they either run out from the heat or just die inside.

My brother and I are currently working to get rid of bed bugs at our mom flat for over a year. After getting rid , it comes back again, I believed that this is mainly due to the facts it a old estate which the designed is a problem

Here is our experience that I like to share.

1. For mattresses, we use plastics sheet to cover the it 2 metres long to prevent from getting bites. Plastics cover that are use for dinning table will do. Then put the bed sheet on top.
2. We use heat gun cost about S$ 60 -70 for heat up metal/wooden bed frame around the frame joints to kill the bugs (dont use hair dryer). We use the heat gun for the wall , under the standing fan, chair seams.
3. If not, you can use lighter fluids ( careful with this) - we spray lighter fluid over the metal frame around joint area. Heat kills beg bugs fast.
4. DE powder sprinkle around the edge of the walls. Do this after vacuuming the floor.
If possible buy CIMEXA from Amazon or Ebay ( note this needs NEA approval it not the item will stuck in custom). This supposed to be better than DE. I order from ebay but Singpost can't deliver it to Singapore.

5. Throw out unwanted items.

We are still doing it for our mom. Our mom is forgetful, she will move clothing and items from one room to another room. Well we learned a lot from doing this every couple of months.

Hi,

I have changed to my username to Matrocker2 as I cannot access Matrocker as it is tied to Singtel account which I cancel.

Just to let everyone knows that there is no more bed bugs found for almost 9 months. We are still waiting for about 6 to 9 months before we removed the plastics sheet cover for the bed.

Hello, may I ask did you use one steamer only? I was afraid that the bugs might run to another corner while i steam one corner.

Technical skill & understand about the spec of the steamer is very important. Eventually the result could turn bad if having a wrong approach to the bedbug.

Bedbugs are attracted to warmth, blood and carbon dioxide. which mean they will stay with you as near as they can. One of the reason why they can spread to any other places if because by human transportation.

No deny heat treatment can be done to solve the bedbugs infestation yet a successful treatment come along with a experience technical skill set & treatment method as well.

Feel free to reach us for further information at https://www.antevermes.com or [email protected] or +6582877477.

We had a bed bug infestion for months. Got pest buster in but there are too many crevices in parquet floor so after 4th treatment we did DIY since 1 month ago.
1) Bought mattress encasement for mattress. So far so good no bites.
2) Bought Cimexa and used paint brush to brush Cimexa lightly on danger areas ie floor skirtings and crevices and nooks on parquet floor, around bed legs.
We need to use Cimexa in more areas. We reapplied fresh coat after 3 weeks. During the 1 month, found only 1 dead bed bug on floor near bed. We bought both the mattress encasement (not available locally) and Cimexa from US via Qoo10 . Amazon does ship both to Singapore.

It's sad when you are a victim of bedbugs... But in my case, I took me a lot of time to determinate that my daughters were bitten by bedbugs. It's a little bit difficult to determinate when and when is not a bedbugs bite. I have found some information that I will share with you, I hope it helps!

Sorry for bumping old thread, but.
I've recently discovered I've got bed bugs.
I've tried washing everything at high temperature, hoovering everything down, bed bug powder, etc.but the blighters still seem to be around.
I've been told the only guaranteed method is the heat the room to about 50oC for about 6 hours. The only problem is this "Heat Treatment" seems to quite expensive from the pest control services, and the industrial heaters all seem to need to be wired in to the mains, or need a generator to work.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a plug-in heater I could buy for $60, that would be powerful enough to warm a 10ft x 10ft room to 50oC within a few fours?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

And one more.
I have a real hard time crawling under my double wide as it is, makes me very nervous. I had to do it today to fix my leaking shower drain. I was alright till i got way under there and on one set of piers there were brown rekluse spiders all over it just watching me! Wondering what i can use to get rid of all the spiders and insects from under the crawl space? Got to be something i can use under there to get rid of them! I read useful infotmation at this website but can i hear you opinions? I have a permanent foundation around it..

Last edited:
I suggest you use hot water to wash your clothes and bed mattress which can kill bed bugs.and after that apply Chinchex to the surrounding.

Back