<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Have been member more than 1 year.
I have also sent u email on but did not receive any response from u.

Thanks!

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I've joined for more than a year.

Please grant me access to the Spree and WTS thread as well, thanks!

<font color="0000ff">Dear mummies,

I have called Bee Lee just a while ago and she has advised that we will receive an email from her if our application is approved and she will only email to us when she has reviewed our eligibility. Hope this information helps. Thanks. </font>

Hi Bee Lee,

Appreciate if you can grant me access to WTS and Overseas thread
I had wrote to you in May this year.

Hi Nurnurnini,

I notice many mums here has been > 1 year with more than 100 post, but not granted approval. Did Bee Lee mention if the eligibility criteria is still the same?

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Binary Star (binary):</font> <font color="000000">She didn't mention to me that the criteria has changed but of course the eligibility of the member is assessed based on moderator's sole discretion so we wouldn't know their assessment criteria. But I guess minimum requirement is we must be active for a year. </font>

Hi, Pls grant me access to WTS and SPREE thread..
Sometimes i want to buy things from the sellers not able to ..
The worse is.. Some dont activate their PM.. In the end.. Not able to buy..

thnks

Hi administrator,

Please grant me the access to the overseas, I've asked before but didn't get any reply. Thanks!!

<font color="0000ff">Dear moderators,

I am not sure how the assessment of the eligibility is done for access right to the restricted marketplace but I realised that some very junior members are being granted access right with minimal postings in SMH whereas there are intermediate members or even advanced member (like myself) who are still not eligible for rights to the restricted marketplace.

Also, they are plenty of postings in the WTS thread that operate somewhat like BPs/Sprees and I find that there is pretty unfair to geniune BP/Spree organisers who went through the proper channles to organise their Spree/BP and surrender their personal information to the SMH moderators and not to mention the dollars and cents (meant for BPs).

Would appreciate that you could review the assessment criterias for access rights to the restricted marketplace. This will help to minimise instances whereby geniune WTS thread at no other options due to access rights limitation being posted in the WTB Section. Thank you.</font>

Have been member more than 1 year.
I have also sent u email on but did not receive any response from u.

Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee / Chin Leng,

Could u help with my account? My account still not able to post on the WTS &amp; Overseas thread.

My userid: toabuikia

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected]

Could u activate my account and advise me on this matter? Many thanks and hope to hear from u soonest.

Regards,

TBK

<font size="+1">Hi Moderators,

Pls grant me the access to post in Overseas Sprees &amp; WTS section. I have sent more than 3 emails to you but with no reply. I have joined more than 1yr already.

Pls let me know the reason why you can't grant me the access if there is any. And also pls be fair to everyone since there's ppl with only 20++ posts but able to start spree at Overseas Sprees section.

Thanks..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Moderators,

Any updates on my application? I have submitted my request in Aug 2010 and now is already close to end Sep 2010. Thanks.</font>

Hi Moderators,

have emailed you too about applying for access to post on WTS and spree sections.
Been a member for a year and have been active. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi moderators,

Please grant me access to the overseas spree and WTS pages, I've emailed you thrice but didn't get any reply. Thanks!!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee,

Any updates on my request for access to the restricted marketplace since I have submitted my request in Aug 2010 and now is closed to mid OCt 2010. Thanks</font>

Moderators,

I haf been member since 2007 bt till now still no access. Can please b fair? Dun tell mi it takes almost 3yrs to grant access.

I have been memeber since Oct 2009

Can the moderators please reply. I think it's unfair that so many mummies are at the moderators' mercy, with no reply at all.

hi, i wld like to request for the access to be able to post at wts &amp; overseas sprees section too. i applied sometime back ago but no news too.

how to be able to post at wts &amp; overseas sprees section. interested in buying stufffs at this section. what are the requirment.

Thank you!

Have been member for more than a year and I have also sent you many emails on this since Sept but did not receive any response from you.

Can you kindly look into this?

Thank you!

i tot the only requirement was to be a member for 1 year! with the moderators' bo chap attitude, its no wonder people are posting their wts in wtb or wte! did these moderators even stop to tink that they shld probably have an automated system that auto unlocks the access once 1 year waitimg time is up.

i actually emailed bee leng abt bp details before and that was promtly replied. when i replied with the same subject line "BP details" but the content was to request for access, no sound no picture already. n i still havent gotten my access. Can i jus ask 1 qns: WHY LIKE THAT??

I have been memeber since Nov 2009

HI Chin Leng &amp; Bee Lee,

Pls allow me to post in WTS section.
I have been a member since Oct 2009(1 year + 1mth)

Hi Moderators

Could you pls grant me access to post in overseas Sprees &amp; bulk purchases. I have been a member for a year.

Thanks.

Back