<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi moderators

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section. Have been member more than 1 year.
thanks.

Hi Moderators
Please grant me access to post on overseas &amp; bulk purchase sections. I hv been a member for more than a year.

Hi moderators,

Pls also grant me access to post in overseas &amp; bulk purchase section. I've been a member for over a year.
happy.gif

hi mummies here,
anyone got approve already ?
I posted on
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 1:27 pm:
and still never heard from them.

<font color="ff6000"> sad... my friend, posted here do got approved. She mentioned sometime the mail will got into spam/ bulk mail kind. I have been actively monitor yet no news =(</font>

Hi oneegg, may I noe how did they inform that your frd was approved? by email or ???
Wow u been member since JUN 2008 and still not yet approved. so sad and I wonder really how their rules works
sad.gif
(((

<font color="ff6000">hi ycfern,

My friend mentioed they will drop you an email to informed your status.
Maybe I am not active enough to gain approval =(</font>

Thanks oneegg. I dun tink they approved base on activeness alone.
Well the power is still with them... Sigh... I am waiting too

i think most likely depend on luck. They work very fast if u request them to open BP but not for the access to overseas spree.

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

I am still unable to post, kindly grant me the rights to post in Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Want To Sell section.

Thanks!

Once again, I am writing to kindly grant me the rights to post in Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Want To Sell section.

Thanks!

Hi,

Once again, please grant me the access. To be fair to everyone, I hope you can consider to give access to every mummy once they have been member for 1 year. We have keep posting our request here and there is no action taken place. Please clarify on this.

I am still unable to post, kindly grant me the rights to post in Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Want To Sell section.

Thanks!

Hi Moderators,
This is my third time , writing this request.
Kindly approve my access to Oversea Spreed and WTS. Thanks!

Hi Moderators,

Please kindly consider my request for approval to post in the Overseas Spree and WTS.

Do revert on status,as this is my 3rd time applying to post. 2 times via email and 1st time here.

Hear to hear from you guys soon

Your response as to whether approve or not approve is deeply appreciated!

Many Thanks

Pls grant me access to post on oversea spree and WTS section. I have been member for more than a year now.

Many thanks.

Dear Moderators

I have been a member for more than 2 years and requested to be allowed to post in WTS section.

This is my repeat request. Kindly grant me access pls.

Dear Moderators

I have been a member for 2 years and requested to be allowed to post in WTS section n overseas spree..

This is my repeat request. Kindly grant me access pls.

Dear Moderators, please grant me access to WTS section too. I have emailed you a few times but no response. Appreciate your assistance much!

Thanks!

Dear Moderators,

would like to request for access to post in the oversea spree and WTS thread, please.

Thank you.

hi moderators,

i would greatly appreciate if you can grant me access to the WTS section.

thanks so much!

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I've joined for more than a year.

Please grant me access to the Spree and WTS thread.

Thanks!

<font color="0077aa">hi moderators,
pls grant my access to wts and oversea spree section .. i hv been member more than 1 years ..

thanks!</font>

hi Chin Leng,

pls grant my access to wts and oversea spree section.I hv been member since Sep 2009..

Thanks

Hi Moderators,

Kindly grant me access to post in the overseas Spree section as I frequently join the sprees there.

Thank you.

Hi Moderators,

Please grant me access to post in the overseas Spree section. I frequently join sprees there and I have been an active member since Oct 2009.

Thank you.

Hi Moderators,

Please grant me access to post in the overseas Spree section. I have been an active member for a year.

Thank you.

Hi, my repeat request to grant me access. I've been regular buyer and supporter of BP threads here and wish to take part in oversea sprees too.

Hi Moderators,

Please grant me access to post in the overseas Spree section. I have been an active member for a year.

Thank you.

Does anyone get their access granted by posting here?

I have wrote in 6 times and 1st time posting here.
Shall see if anyone reply n grant access...

Dear Moderators,

would like to request for access to post in the oversea spree and WTS thread, please.

Thank you.

Back