<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Chin Leng &amp; Bee Lee,

I've posted before and I'm gonna ask again...

Could I have access to the Overseas Spree and WTS section? Please, please, please????

I'm so desperate to join a spree! Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee,

Sorry I am not sure why I cannot access to oversea site? May I know is it that I post up thread &amp; did not ask for permission?

I am so sorry if it is the case because I really not sure about it.

Kindly excuse me for doing it if is the reason why I cannot access to oversesa site now &amp; hope that you can grant me to access &amp; post thread there.

May I request for access to post in the overseas spree? Thanks!

Please advise me what I had done wrong and I sincerely apologize to you.

Yours Sincerely

Appreciate that I could be granted access to WTS and Overseas thread. I've noticed mommies who have joined later than me and have far fewer posts in the links and they are granted access.

Thank you

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Hi moderators,

Please grant me access to WTS and Overseas thread. Thanks!</font></font>
kao_smile.gif

Hi Bee Lee &amp; Chin Leng,

joined singaporemotherhood for a yr. am eligible to apply for access to Overseas Sprees and WTS. Pls grant me. tks

Hi Administrator,

pls grant me the access to WTS and oversea sprees thread, as I have joined more than 1 yr now. thanks!!

Hi Mod,
Please kindly grant me the access to the overseas Spree as you can probably see from your history I bought lots of from them recently. Thanks!!

hi administrator,
I have been a member for a long time..kindly grant me access to the overseas spree and WTS as well. Tks.

Please grant me access to Overseas Spree thread. Thanks!
(I placed a order to a spree organizer by email recently but can't find my order in that thread! Needed to contact her here!!!)

Hi administrator,
Please grant me the access to the overseas Spree. I've joined quite a number of sprees since I register. Thanks!!

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi hi,

Can I get access to the overseas spree forum? Would like to join some of the sprees. Realised that PM/emails can be slower than posting on boards. Many thanks

Hi,

Could you please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree forum. I wanted to join the spree by email. But there is always no response.

Hi Administrator,

pls grant me the access to WTS and oversea sprees thread, as I have joined more than 1 yr now. thanks!!

Hi Administrator -

Please grant access to my id as i have been member for more than a year to the WTS and Overseas section.

Thanks so much!

coming back for quite a long time. does it work by posting here? i have been tried many times seems still cannot post in WTS

Hi Administrators,

I've sent my request to obtain access into overseas sprees thread numerous times, but todate my request still have not been granted. Appreciate it if you could help please. Thanks.

Hi Administrators,

Could you please grant me access to the Spree and WTS section?

I have been a member for more than one year.

Thank you.

Hi Administrator,

kindly grant me the write access to WTS thread, as I have joined more than 1 yr now. thanks!!

Back