<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Moderators, Have been a member for more than 1 year. Kindly grant me the access for Overseas spree and WTS section. Thanks in advance!

ycfern (ycfern)
Username: ycfern

Post Number: 491
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 1:04 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI Chin Leng &amp; Bee Lee,

Pls allow me to post in WTS section.
I have been a member since Oct 2009(1 year + 1mth)

Hi Moderators,
I have been a member for more than 1 year. Please grant me the access for Overseas spree and WTS section. I am trying to organize an overseas spree urgently which ends end December. Thank you.

actually no need 'apply' for access. the mods will auto give when their requirements are met.
I didn't have to email them at all but i got my access after 1year and few mths (can't rmbr exactly).
the mods will email u when and if they grant u the access.

CSTan,
I do not think mod have the time to reply emails. Lookings at the number of us posting, they should be receiving hundreds of emails....

Mona, I guess so too. Haf seen the mani complaints on restricted access to overseas sprees and WTS sections by fellow members. Wonder if they do eventually be able to post.

dear Moderators,

I have been a member of SMH since 10/2009 and have yet to receive permission to Post on WTS threads. Numerous emails for request to excess the restricted threads have gone without replies.

I AM very frustrated as due to this restrictions, my limited excess to WTS openly has caused me 3 incidents of MIA sellers. Frustrating more still as I can't voice my annoyance!!

The last incident is just within this week, I'm kind and will give the MIA seller from WTS another week before I launch a police report.

I don't have problems of MIA sellers on overseas thread because of kind members updating "good and bad spree organizer" threads to forewarn new/limited excess members before joining.

I hope to have your attention and my request for EXCESS be granted.

dear moderators,
i have seen a member reg in 2009 but post out only 24post and yet she can go into spree section...

can kindly grant me access to the WTS and spree section...

it would be kinda unfair if the lady with 24post get her access while some of us are actively posting and register earlier didn't get any access at all...

Hi,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas spree thread. I have been member since April 2009.

Appreciate if you can approve my request. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Hi Mods

Would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
I Have been member for more than 1 year.

Thanks ya
happy.gif

Hi. Please grant me access to post in the Overseas Sprees and WTS sections. I've been a member for more than 1 year already. Thanks!

Hi

Care to grant my access for the oversea spree as I have been member for more than a yr.
Been send twice email within half a yr to raise the my request but no news hear.

hi, I know my question is not relevant to this thread, but I don't know where to source for help. Wanna to ask where to report case for claimed authorised dealer selling immitation?

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Username: X_raid
Last Logged In: February 26, 2011

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section. I've been a member for more than 1 year already.

Thank you for the hard work!

ycfern (ycfern)
Username: ycfern

Post Number: 1465

Kindly grant me the rights to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section

Hi Mods,

Kindly also grant me rights to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section. I have been registered for 1 year.

Thanks

Hi,
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree though I have just joined as I need to get some items urgently recommended by my friend who's a SMH member. Thank you.

hi all,

I m actually tired out with sending request and posting here endlessly, thinking i registered as early as 2007 ...

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

Pls grant us the rights to post in Overseas spree and WTS section.

Since the restriction was automatically put in place to prevent misuse of forum, it's strange that it's not automatic to have this restriction reversed in the system when members meet the requirements.

PLS RESPOND!

Thanks!

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Have been member more than 1 year.
I have also sent u email on but did not receive any response from u.

Thanks!

dear moderators,
Pls grant me access to post on oversea spree and WTS section. I have been member for more than a year now.

Many thanks.

Back