AUG 2018 Mummies

babydust17

Hi Mommy to be,

Any mummies EDD in AUG too?
I just did a pregnancy test and its a BFP although it's very faint.
Does anyone have gynae to recommend in punggol?

hi there! i also BFP on Fri! FTM for me hw abt u?

Congrats!
FTM here too. I went to see gynae on last fri evening to have some blood test. First scan could not see anything as doc mentioned that i have thick lining in my uterus. The consulation was pretty short and sweet and most likely will be signing package with the doc for $688++.

Hi,

I'm a 51 years old Chinese Lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in student care during the day and I will be taking care an infant from 18 Dec onwards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Sengkang, Rivervale Walk (Kangkar lrt), pls whatsapp me @ 92306635 for further discussion.

Congrats!
FTM here too. I went to see gynae on last fri evening to have some blood test. First scan could not see anything as doc mentioned that i have thick lining in my uterus. The consulation was pretty short and sweet and most likely will be signing package with the doc for $688++.

Sound like Adrian Woodworth?

Sound like Adrian Woodworth?
Yes. It'a Adrian Woodworth. Are you with him too? Do you have any experience to share?
I wonder what are the estimated charges that is not included during the checkup as i recalled read somewhere, there is quite a number of hidden charges which work out about the same as other gynae who charge $1600++.

Yes. It'a Adrian Woodworth. Are you with him too? Do you have any experience to share?
I wonder what are the estimated charges that is not included during the checkup as i recalled read somewhere, there is quite a number of hidden charges which work out about the same as other gynae who charge $1600++.

he is the chopchop type.. his package consider cheap as compared to other gynae but jus very short and sweet type lor..overall still cheaper if i recall

Hello mummies to be :)

I've did the preg test ytd and found out that i'm 2-3 weeks pregnant, however if i used the LMP method, i'm 5 weeks pregnant. Do you all know which one is more accurate? It is my first time so i'm quite lost. haha.

Also do you all have any gynae to recommend? i'm staying at CCK.

If pregnancy test state 2-3 weeks means it’s still early to scan. Wait for another 2 weeks then look for a gynae... if now u scan, u will see nothing..

thanks for the info. ;) i would have to start looking for gynae now. do let me know if anyone have gynae to recommend. thks~

Mine should be End July

I might be fall under late jul still waiting for doc to confirm in next visit as the initial scan could not see any sac.
Which doctor you went to? I brought my Wife to Dr Chen chern yi.
1st consultation plus blood test plus scan about $400 plus...

Heard her package is about $1800.

Wootz! Initially i was considering Dr chen but she doesn't have evening consultation in Punggol hence i go for Dr Adrian.
My 1st consultation was $235 include blood test & scan but the nurse assistant told me if i decided to sign the package, they will offset for me but blood test is excluded.

Hi all mummies, I have also just tested positive few days back. This will be my #2 :) Not looking forward to the MS coming soon...

Hello mummies to be :)

I've did the preg test ytd and found out that i'm 2-3 weeks pregnant, however if i used the LMP method, i'm 5 weeks pregnant. Do you all know which one is more accurate? It is my first time so i'm quite lost. haha.

Also do you all have any gynae to recommend? i'm staying at CCK.

Hi kitesy,
The preg test u did was the clearblue digital type? I used the same one. 2-3 wks actually means u conceived 2-3 wks ago. So you are currently 5 weeks pregnant. I think our EDD shld be pretty close!

Hi all mummies! I went for my first ultrasound last Saturday and can’t see anything yet. Doctor said I am about 4-5weeks based on my blood test. Next Tuesday I m going to see Gyn again to confirm edd! Might be late July or start August!

what does the package consist of? ur MS started yet?
Hi all mummies! I went for my first ultrasound last Saturday and can’t see anything yet. Doctor said I am about 4-5weeks based on my blood test. Next Tuesday I m going to see Gyn again to confirm edd! Might be late July or start August!

I think our EDD is pretty close. I went to see gynae yesterday and the blood test said my HCG level is only 76. We needs at least 1500HCG for better scan result. Hopefully next week, doc can tell my EDD by then!

Hi kitesy,
The preg test u did was the clearblue digital type? I used the same one. 2-3 wks actually means u conceived 2-3 wks ago. So you are currently 5 weeks pregnant. I think our EDD shld be pretty close!

Hello Manda_t,
yup i did the test with the clearblue digital kit. I see.. haha! :D Is this ur fist time too? have u found a gynae yet?

Hello Manda_t,
yup i did the test with the clearblue digital kit. I see.. haha! :D Is this ur fist time too? have u found a gynae yet?

Haha nope this is my second pregnancy. Haven’t make an appt with the gynae yet as I’m more chill this time round. Probably at the 7-9 weeks period?

Hi ladies! I just found out my pregnancy few hours ago... Still in shock. It's my 3rd n totally unplanned! Counting back to my last menses I shld be in my 6 weeks. Please include me if there's WA group!

I am in my 7th week and the MS is so bad :(
This is my 1st pregnancy and I know in the end everything will be worth it but now i just feel so miserable. My stomach is constantly feeling confused - full & nauseous, hungry & nauseous, just nauseous ALL THE TIME!
Please tell me I am not the only one lol

I am in my 7th week and the MS is so bad :(
This is my 1st pregnancy and I know in the end everything will be worth it but now i just feel so miserable. My stomach is constantly feeling confused - full & nauseous, hungry & nauseous, just nauseous ALL THE TIME!
Please tell me I am not the only one lol

You are definitely not the only one... Just think positively... MS is a symptom that your pregnancy hormones are strong! But I understand it's a sucky feeling... For my 2nd pregnancy, I have to eat every 2 hours or whenever I was hungry othewise I will get nausea n it includes sleeping time... So I gotta wake up a few times middle of night to munch on biscuits. Once enter 2nd tri, will get better. Hang on babe!

Hi, I wanted to share a good reviews to others mom to be here of my greatest CL, Aunty Nee who is from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. Trust me, you won't regret and I guarantee you will be thankful for engaging such a great CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.

She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience of taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very patience and gently handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby all the time. She's also hygiene-conscious, kept tidy always. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.

By the way, her cooking was pretty good.

I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.

If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi mummies, I am 6 weeks pregnant EDD Aug. A first time mummy who is totally clueless. Can add me in to WhatsApp group to support each other?

Hello, just did my first scan last week and my EDD is in the beginning of Aug! Conceived through IVF and I'm a first time mummy too! I'm currently 6 weeks + now and I'm having little mild cramps around my abdominal area today. They r not painful but just noticeable. Is it normal?

Hello, just did my first scan last week and my EDD is in the beginning of Aug! Conceived through IVF and I'm a first time mummy too! I'm currently 6 weeks + now and I'm having little mild cramps around my abdominal area today. They r not painful but just noticeable. Is it normal?
Hi, I am a first mummy too through IVF.
hi, I am 6weeks too. I often have twitches sometimes on the left sometimes on the right of the lower abdomen. So amazing. Haha...Guess its normal.

Hi all, im at 6 weeks too. having nausea and headache whole day but gynae says its normal. have major food aversion this week. mainly eggs and meat. im a first time mummy :)

Hi Mommy to be,

Any mummies EDD in AUG too?
I just did a pregnancy test and its a BFP although it's very faint.
Does anyone have gynae to recommend in punggol?
Hi,

I am also an aug mummy and my edd is 9 aug 18.
Second time mum here. 1st born was in dec 16 and she just hit 1yo.

Back