AUG 2018 Mummies

Hi, i am a second time mum here.. first born was in dec 16 and she just hit 1 yo last week.
My edd will be on 9 aug 2018.

Hi everyone!

Second time mum here. Currently 6 weeks and EDD should be 11 Aug based on last menses date. Have booked an appointment with my gynae but only in Jan cos he has a habit of not seeing patients below 8 weeks!

Anyone started experiencing MS? Mine started.... feeling so horrible.... and I’ll be traveling for holiday in 10 days time! OMG! Can’t imagine travelling with my LO and having MS at the same time!

Can I join? I am
A very active in my 1st born group and would love to share my pregnancy experience with all of u all..
Is there a secret fb group been set up? I was planning to start a fb group too

Hi, An FB group would be great! esp because i have so many whatsapp groups for work already :( hard to keep track.

Can I join? I am
A very active in my 1st born group and would love to share my pregnancy experience with all of u all..
Is there a secret fb group been set up? I was planning to start a fb group too
Did u set up a watasapp group too? I am looking for one to join for Aug mummies.

hihi, i jus found out abt my pregnancy like last fri night.. now sld be around 6 weeks.. researching on gynaes now.. thinking whether to go KKH or private...

hihi, i jus found out abt my pregnancy like last fri night.. now sld be around 6 weeks.. researching on gynaes now.. thinking whether to go KKH or private...

I went to KKH do not like the service so I go private gynae referred by Friend recommendation.

Hello mummies to be!

Going to be a second time mummy here. Currently should be 4 weeks. Tested with super faint line 3 times. Only once was obvious. And ya... Baby expected to be out perhaps close to end Aug? Appointment already made for my first gynae visit. Had very bad MS liao. This is like the worst one compared to #2. Hub suspect this could be a gal that why. Anyone here experienced spotting before period and your GP says it could be threatened miscarriage? Would love to join you ladies on whatsapp!

Hello fellow August mummies!

Went back to my gynaecologist (same gynaecologist for #1) ystd to scan and was delighted to see a little bean and hear its heartbeat. EDD is 01-Aug-18 (super huat date) so I'm praying hard baby comes out punctually hahaha.

How's everyone feeling today? it's my second pregnancy and this pregnancy is truly different from my first! :(

Hello mummies to be!

Going to be a second time mummy here. Currently should be 4 weeks. Tested with super faint line 3 times. Only once was obvious. And ya... Baby expected to be out perhaps close to end Aug? Appointment already made for my first gynae visit. Had very bad MS liao. This is like the worst one compared to #2. Hub suspect this could be a gal that why. Anyone here experienced spotting before period and your GP says it could be threatened miscarriage? Would love to join you ladies on whatsapp!

My gynae said that spotting during first trimester is very normal, so not worry! Best to check with your gynaecologist? My gynae also gave me Duphaston to stabilise the pregnancy.

Hi mummies! Just tested positive this morn... how do u calculate edd and whats the next step i shd do now?! This is exciting!

Hi mummies! Just tested positive this morn... how do u calculate edd and whats the next step i shd do now?! This is exciting!

You can google for "edd" and they have a calculator to help you calculate based on your last menses.. Your gynae will also give you an estimated date..

Hi everyone! My wife tested positive on 8 dec and just finished her first check up on 15 Dec! Going to our second appontment next week... private gynae at Chong Pang... 7 weeks pregnant as of today.. i have many questions as we are first time parents..

Hi all,

Just to check if anyone has cramping on the lower left side of the abdomen? I'm 5wks now..now sure if this cramping is normal..it's quite a nuisance..

Hi all,

Just to check if anyone has cramping on the lower left side of the abdomen? I'm 5wks now..now sure if this cramping is normal..it's quite a nuisance..

I get cramps too! Been cramping since a week before i discovered. At wk 5 now too. It’s getting less frequent tho. I read that it’s your insides adjusting for baby!

Hi there 3rd time mummy here. This was totally unplanned and came as a surprise. Hi Queenie, can I join the watapp group. Will PM you.

Hi all,

Hi there, how serious is your cramp like? I'm 8 weeks now and my cramp is quite terrible. It is persistent esp in the middle of the night, the pain woke me up. I know cramping is normal but how about 24hrs of discomfort? Will be seeing Dr soon

Hi kitesy,
The preg test u did was the clearblue digital type? I used the same one. 2-3 wks actually means u conceived 2-3 wks ago. So you are currently 5 weeks pregnant. I think our EDD shld be pretty close!
Hi Mandy,

I test with the same clearblue digital test and got the same result as you guys, I took the test in 22 Dec. Thinking my edd should be mid to end of Aug 2018?

Have you guys found a gynae yet? I’m actually looking for one right now. Comparing with Dr Ong Xiao hui / Dr Adelina Wong / Dr Jasmin Mohammad all from TMC. As my Husband prefers a female doctor if not I found Dr Benjamin Tham review was quite good.

Hi all:) This is my 2nd pregnancy and been trying for awhile already:) Tested on the clearblue pregnancy test kit on Xmas eve..exactly one week after I miss my period. Have yet to see a gynae yet cuz this round I want to try VBAC. Any Aug mummies out here might want to try VBAC? I use the baby centre app to calculate..I shld be ard 5 weeks now..EDD end August:)

Hi all:) This is my 2nd pregnancy and been trying for awhile already:) Tested on the clearblue pregnancy test kit on Xmas eve..exactly one week after I miss my period. Have yet to see a gynae yet cuz this round I want to try VBAC. Any Aug mummies out here might want to try VBAC? I use the baby centre app to calculate..I shld be ard 5 weeks now..EDD end August:)
Hi there, i’m also STM, EDD should be around the same as yours cos I found out on Xmas eve too! Hahaa.. Congrats to you!

Hello! Congrats to all mummies-to-be!

2nd one for me~ tested positive on Christmas Day! It's an unspeakable xmas gift for me and hubz~ based on LMP, should be 5weeks now.......

Hello, just tested positive Yst and I'm arounf 5 weeks. So Shd be end August or early sept baby.. Third time mum

Back