1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

AUG 2018 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2018 Mums' started by babydust17, Dec 1, 2017.

1. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

Hi Mommy to be,

Any mummies EDD in AUG too?
    I just did a pregnancy test and its a BFP although it's very faint.
    Does anyone have gynae to recommend in punggol?

2. minikiwi

minikiwi Member

hi there! i also BFP on Fri! FTM for me hw abt u?

3. Mine should be End July

babydust17 likes this.
  4. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

Congrats!
    FTM here too. I went to see gynae on last fri evening to have some blood test. First scan could not see anything as doc mentioned that i have thick lining in my uterus. The consulation was pretty short and sweet and most likely will be signing package with the doc for $688++.

5. Mo2Irene

Mo2Irene New Member

Hi,

I'm a 51 years old Chinese Lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in student care during the day and I will be taking care an infant from 18 Dec onwards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Sengkang, Rivervale Walk (Kangkar lrt), pls whatsapp me @ 92306635 for further discussion.

6. Sound like Adrian Woodworth?

7. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

Yes. It'a Adrian Woodworth. Are you with him too? Do you have any experience to share?
    I wonder what are the estimated charges that is not included during the checkup as i recalled read somewhere, there is quite a number of hidden charges which work out about the same as other gynae who charge $1600++.

8. he is the chopchop type.. his package consider cheap as compared to other gynae but jus very short and sweet type lor..overall still cheaper if i recall

9. minikiwi

minikiwi Member

what does the package consist of? ur MS started yet?

10. Haven yet.. I can't rem.. think include those check up lor..u can always ask the Seng Kang assistant. She very friendly de

11. Eron Chua

Eron Chua New Member

Which doctor you went to? I brought my Wife to Dr Chen chern yi.
    1st consultation plus blood test plus scan about $400 plus...

Heard her package is about $1800.

12. Kitesy

Kitesy New Member

Hello mummies to be :)

I've did the preg test ytd and found out that i'm 2-3 weeks pregnant, however if i used the LMP method, i'm 5 weeks pregnant. Do you all know which one is more accurate? It is my first time so i'm quite lost. haha.

Also do you all have any gynae to recommend? i'm staying at CCK.

13. Eron Chua

Eron Chua New Member

If pregnancy test state 2-3 weeks means it’s still early to scan. Wait for another 2 weeks then look for a gynae... if now u scan, u will see nothing..

14. Kitesy

Kitesy New Member

thanks for the info. ;) i would have to start looking for gynae now. do let me know if anyone have gynae to recommend. thks~

15. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

I might be fall under late jul still waiting for doc to confirm in next visit as the initial scan could not see any sac.
    Wootz! Initially i was considering Dr chen but she doesn't have evening consultation in Punggol hence i go for Dr Adrian.
    My 1st consultation was $235 include blood test & scan but the nurse assistant told me if i decided to sign the package, they will offset for me but blood test is excluded.

16. Eron Chua

Eron Chua New Member

Wah... cheap...... now I’m thinking if I should change to Dr Adrian.

17. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

18. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

Hi Kitesy,

Dr Adrian Woodworth have a clinic in CCK too. U can take a look of the review here before deciding.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/dr-adrian-woodworth-sengkang.221334/

19. Kitesy

Kitesy New Member

20. manda_t

manda_t New Member

Hi all mummies, I have also just tested positive few days back. This will be my #2 :) Not looking forward to the MS coming soon...

21. manda_t

manda_t New Member

Hi kitesy,
    The preg test u did was the clearblue digital type? I used the same one. 2-3 wks actually means u conceived 2-3 wks ago. So you are currently 5 weeks pregnant. I think our EDD shld be pretty close!

Eron Chua likes this.
  22. Danna88

Danna88 New Member

Hi all mummies! I went for my first ultrasound last Saturday and can’t see anything yet. Doctor said I am about 4-5weeks based on my blood test. Next Tuesday I m going to see Gyn again to confirm edd! Might be late July or start August!

23. minikiwi

minikiwi Member

hi all! excited to see the group grow haha. feels like a long wait at this point. i have a scan for wk 6. looking frwd

babydust17 likes this.
  24. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

I think our EDD is pretty close. I went to see gynae yesterday and the blood test said my HCG level is only 76. We needs at least 1500HCG for better scan result. Hopefully next week, doc can tell my EDD by then!

Merryc likes this.
  25. babydust17

babydust17 New Member

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  26. Kitesy

Kitesy New Member

Hello Manda_t,
    yup i did the test with the clearblue digital kit. I see.. haha! :D Is this ur fist time too? have u found a gynae yet?

27. Kitesy

Kitesy New Member

28. minikiwi

minikiwi Member

shall we start a WA group to chat? PM me!!

29. Queenei

Queenei Member

I am okay to have a WA group

30. manda_t

manda_t New Member

Haha nope this is my second pregnancy. Haven’t make an appt with the gynae yet as I’m more chill this time round. Probably at the 7-9 weeks period?

31. Eron Chua

Eron Chua New Member

Can I join too?

32. Queenei

Queenei Member

Yes u can pm me I add u in

33. ocean_blue

ocean_blue Member

hi all!

Just found out I am pregnant last week. I am currently entering week 5. Seeing gynae in 2 weeks :)

34. Queenei

Queenei Member

I am seeing gynae tomorrow it’s my 5 weeks

35. ocean_blue

ocean_blue Member

ooh... exciting!!

36. Eeznyl

Eeznyl Active Member

Hi ladies! I just found out my pregnancy few hours ago... Still in shock. It's my 3rd n totally unplanned! Counting back to my last menses I shld be in my 6 weeks. Please include me if there's WA group!

37. Queenei

Queenei Member

Please pm

38. blusummer

blusummer New Member

I am in my 7th week and the MS is so bad :(
    This is my 1st pregnancy and I know in the end everything will be worth it but now i just feel so miserable. My stomach is constantly feeling confused - full & nauseous, hungry & nauseous, just nauseous ALL THE TIME!
    Please tell me I am not the only one lol

39. minikiwi

minikiwi Member

hang in there! u try takin small meals? take some sour plums?

40. Eeznyl

Eeznyl Active Member

You are definitely not the only one... Just think positively... MS is a symptom that your pregnancy hormones are strong! But I understand it's a sucky feeling... For my 2nd pregnancy, I have to eat every 2 hours or whenever I was hungry othewise I will get nausea n it includes sleeping time... So I gotta wake up a few times middle of night to munch on biscuits. Once enter 2nd tri, will get better. Hang on babe!

41. Vynne Joe

Vynne Joe Member

Hi, I wanted to share a good reviews to others mom to be here of my greatest CL, Aunty Nee who is from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. Trust me, you won't regret and I guarantee you will be thankful for engaging such a great CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.

She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience of taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very patience and gently handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby all the time. She's also hygiene-conscious, kept tidy always. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.

By the way, her cooking was pretty good.

I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.

If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

42. Piglet83

Piglet83 New Member

Hi mummies, I am 6 weeks pregnant EDD Aug. A first time mummy who is totally clueless. Can add me in to WhatsApp group to support each other?

43. Queenei

Queenei Member

Please pm me your contact number

44. starrain9874

starrain9874 Member

Hello, just did my first scan last week and my EDD is in the beginning of Aug! Conceived through IVF and I'm a first time mummy too! I'm currently 6 weeks + now and I'm having little mild cramps around my abdominal area today. They r not painful but just noticeable. Is it normal?

45. Darwin_1020

Darwin_1020 New Member

Hi Queenei, I'm also an Aug mummy. Pls add me into the chat group. Have PM u already.

46. Queenei

Queenei Member

Hi I didn’t receive yr pm

47. Darwin_1020

Darwin_1020 New Member

not familiar with using this site. I try again. see if you receive?

48. Piglet83

Piglet83 New Member

Hi, I am a first mummy too through IVF.
    hi, I am 6weeks too. I often have twitches sometimes on the left sometimes on the right of the lower abdomen. So amazing. Haha...Guess its normal.

49. starrain9874

starrain9874 Member

Congrats and thanks for your reply!

50. thegreeneffect

thegreeneffect New Member

Hi all, im at 6 weeks too. having nausea and headache whole day but gynae says its normal. have major food aversion this week. mainly eggs and meat. im a first time mummy :)