Anyone uses delphin or rainbow vacuum

Hi,
I also encounter at Suntec where the vacuum company, can't remember Is rainbow or dephin give away food container as free gift. They insisted I take, I say no, then the guy say is for u. Then I just take and I say I dun knw the service, the guy just say never mind , just tell them when they call. Few weeks later, one lady call, say she's from the vacuum company. Then I told her I dun wan the service, the lady actually " u need to return the container"! I say ok n hang up. Really crazy, in the first place should not insist we take the container, somemore I find out the container one of the lock spoilt. Never ever heard of these type of sales. Bad!

I am a satidfied user of rainbow vacuum, have been using for 2 years plus...
I would say its really effectively, floor feel squeaky clean after every use.
I also use it to vacuum pillow + mattress and you can see the amount of dust & dead skin it actually clean-up.
It is especially useful during haze season as it double up as a air purifier.

The downside is its quite noisy when vacuuming, and the vacuum itself is bulky & heavy a bit of chore to use.

I lucky draw won delphin vaccum cleaner model s524916. 100% new, never use 10/10. Vaccum inside box. Want to sell $3300. Market price $3850.You saved $550.. Better buy from me. Interesting call me 82626443.

Attachments

• IMG_20150202_135901.jpg
    IMG_20150202_135901.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 779
Last edited:
can you advise on the rainbow or delphin or kracher DS6.000 (earlier member mentioned it too) for air cleaning or purification? No asthma but to remove dust in the air to help cleaning. Have been going to websites including contacting Kracher for info. No help was given.

Hi all, new here. Just wanna find out from you ladies, if I change my mind and do not wish to have the Delphin demo anymore (as I am not at home), can I just ignore them? I read somewhere that we need to return the free gift? I thought its free? I didn't want it but the lady at the Expo kept pushing it to me and insisted that it was no obligation etc etc,. In the end I just took it and made the "mistake" of filling up my details. If I don't return it, what will happen?

I don't need the demo or vacuum as my mum just handed me her Rainbow vacuum cleaner which seldom uses.

Thanks all

Hi,
I also encounter at Suntec where the vacuum company, can't remember Is rainbow or dephin give away food container as free gift. They insisted I take, I say no, then the guy say is for u. Then I just take and I say I dun knw the service, the guy just say never mind , just tell them when they call. Few weeks later, one lady call, say she's from the vacuum company. Then I told her I dun wan the service, the lady actually " u need to return the container"! I say ok n hang up. Really crazy, in the first place should not insist we take the container, somemore I find out the container one of the lock spoilt. Never ever heard of these type of sales. Bad!

Hi, did you return the container? I got the same experience as you, as in the person insisted I take it. But they haven't called me yet. Should be these few days.

the vacuum cleaner is rather costly but i guess it's really gd.. rainbow sales person ever came to do a demo before

it's good probably for those who have kids

Hi...just want to share my experience using the Rainbow. I'm not a salesperson but a satisfied user for nearly 10 years. I first got to know about it when a door-to-door sales lady came knocking on my door. She wasn't pushy but we became interested to buy after she did the demo on our pillows and bed. Yes it was costly...I remember was about $2.8+k back then but I could pay by installment. I upgraded it about 5+yrs later, topped up about $1+k in cash for the newer model. Since then I've not upgraded and they don't call me up often also. I think they only called me once cos there was a promo on the deodorising liquid you can add to the water.

All along the unit never broke down and it's really good cos I've very sensitive nose. Every time I did housework with my old vacuum cleaner my eyes would tear and my nose would run. But when I used the Rainbow none of these symptoms appear! Furthermore I have a cat at home that sheds a lot and the Rainbow helps to suck up the airborne fur and dander. So all in all, I feel that it's a really good buy for those with sensitive nose, pets and kids. Oh I also used it as an air purifier during the haze period and it really works.

To add on...I always reject the Delphin sales people at exhibitions and fairs because I already have the rainbow. But I can see that they always use a free gift to lure customers and they're very aggressive about it. I'm glad to say I never have such experience with the Rainbow sales people.

Last edited:
case complaint.png

I was doing my research for a good vacuum and came across this on CASE website.
I'm sure the sales staff will say it's just a small percentage of the users.. but seriously how many people are willing to fork out $3k for a vacuum?
I don't see other consumer electronics having as many complaints from CASE.

Top of the compaint list is Delphin. followed by number 2 is LURA.

So buyers, you have been warned.

https://www.case.org.sg/consumer_guides_consumeralerts.aspx

Last edited:
Just sharing my experience. I always rejected the gifts whenever I walked through these people trying to pass it to me.

Took one free gift during a roadshow as the person told me that they are offering only cleaning services, not selling vacuum cleaners.

I only realised they are only interested in selling the vacuum cleaners but not the cleaning services which I wanted when the salesperson stepped into my house.

They do have the so called cleaning service but the price quoted to me was so high that obviously buying one makes more sense. I was told they are going to clean 2 beds as a demo but ended up only cleaning one due to lack of time because of the 'sales talk'.

Luckily the salesperson assigned to me was quite a nice young chap, not too aggressive. I would have signed up a package of cleaning services if not for the exhorbitant price quoted.

I am not naming the company as I feel is not necessary. Just sharing so that those who took the gifts, better be well prepared for the hardselling of their product.

I found spending 2 hr + just to listen to sales talk, the free gift is simply not worth your time.

Hi to all, I have just sign a servicing package on Sunday 23/9/12 with Delphin---my butt!!! Pardon me.. But I'm so pissed.. The equip during demo is of cos very convincing. I don deny tht. But think abt it, when u come to do a demo in order to acquire sales, wouldn't it always turn out to be a success so tht u will be convinced?? Anyway, the prob with this is the whole closing deal took this sales rep by the name of Jasclyn( who by the way talks like a bullet train) 1hr and 8min to do so. What I didn't like abt the company is the way this product or service was being sold to me.. It began with a roadshow on Sat 22/9/12.. A lady named Lena was giving out these vacuum glass jars for free and said tht the condition was to hv a demo done at my place. She mention tht they r not selling the jars, they r a cleaning service company. So after hearing her sales talk, she said tried to make an appt for the demo, having appt made, I checked with her how does this service work and how it's charged, and I quote frm her honey-lips.. When U feel u need a cleaning service, just give this number a call. It's Thts simple! My butt!!! She failed to mention it was a package type of deal. And she ended off saying an auntie will come on sunday(My Black Sunday) to do the demo. It's tht simple! My butt!!!! So Sunday came, at 4pm, the so-called auntie.. Not one but 2! Turn up at my door, when I saw them, they came with the equip. Said they r frm Delphin but didn't know how I got to know abt them.. So this is where my nightmare starts, (ladies, one lesson I learnt frm a dear Frd, when u know tis person talks on and on and on, u don talk, just listen and ask a Q occasionally and u will find all the loopies) the sales rep start to set up the Vac, and did the demo in my rm, explained abt the Vac, of cos not to mention my kids who r the victims to these dust mites... She said tht they don encourage consumers to buy the Vacuum otherwise they will be out of business cos they run their operation mainly on providing cleaning service.. Which turn into trying to push the sale of buying their vacuum after my hubby just ask abt how much they sell their Vac. ( whatever happen to her initial principle) then we weren't at all keen on buying the machine just probably the service which I nvr knew I had to commit to a package of MINIMUM of 12 sessions excluding GST.. Nvr mind.. When I ask payment mode, she only said they accept Visa or Master which offers interest-free instalment as long as its Visa or Master.. My BUTT!!! She failed to tell me it's selected banks only. Cos when I thought I Cld use SCB to pay instalments, she only chose to tell me tht SCB was not part of the bank to accept interest free. Then she told me Harvey Norman and Best Denki sold their vacuum as well but at a higher price 4K++.. Which is not true cos I googled for Harvey and Denki, they don carry Delpin products.. Then I ask her when they r gonna collect payment, she was so assuring to tell me tht she don't collect cash at all only cards, and told me not to worry cos I don't ND to pay her today, I'll only pay on the First appt set which is bullshit! Cos in less than 20min, a man appeared at my door step, no introduction, no name just a sweaty looking man who's here to swipe my card which I didn't even know even when he was inside my house till the sales rep says so. Do u rmb I mention there were 2 person who showed up at my door, ya.. One was the sales rep Jasclyn, the other woman, NEVER made a sound. (I think she's a mute!) I'm sacarstic.. Pardon me! But seriously I don know who the hell she is, no introduction. No talk. A sale tht was so obviously closed in a chop chop way.. 1hr and 8min.. Setting up equip, demo, explanation, relentlessly using a Parang to chop me into pieces. Well, I'm not happy to hv signed the package, so I'm gonna cancel my order or contract by tmr. By the way, Karcher water based Vacuum cost only $659 ! In conclusion, don't get anything frm Delphin.

Miss, did you get to cancel your order? I have been in the same situation as you. I would like to cancel it but the salesperson said, i can't.

I m thinking to get a i robot easier. Anyone has good recommendation?

Thinking to get this

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=414553542&stcode=411

Don't need to hand vacuum.. juz let the machine run daily .. how convenient
the suction not very good, as what my colleague say... but at least those big articles like hair will be suck in

if you don't mind the hefty price tag ($670 but got give $100 NTUC voucher), you can try philips aquatrio. it sweeps, vacuum and mop at the same time. because i have 2 dogs and a cat, using this really save alot of my time.

the suction not very good, as what my colleague say... but at least those big articles like hair will be suck in

if you don't mind the hefty price tag ($670 but got give $100 NTUC voucher), you can try philips aquatrio. it sweeps, vacuum and mop at the same time. because i have 2 dogs and a cat, using this really save alot of my time.

Hi pixie, can check if the suction of fur is good? I've got 2 dogs, a beagle and a poodle and the poodle sheds alot..

How often do you use ur aquatrio? And do u have trouble cleaning the roller?

Hi pixie, can check if the suction of fur is good? I've got 2 dogs, a beagle and a poodle and the poodle sheds alot..

How often do you use ur aquatrio? And do u have trouble cleaning the roller?
Ya the suction is very good. Can suck fur and urine.

I use it whenever i see fur or urine. Coz my corgi is very old and sometimes she forgotten where to pee.

Roller you just wash and rinse. You can YouTube to check how to do it

I have a irobot at home and I think it is a god send and greatest invention. I don't have a live in maid. So I rely on it everyday. Irobot managed to keep my house free from hairs, food bits (I have 2 preschool kids) and dust. Usually I will on it when I leave for work and my house will be 'cleaned' when I return. Advantage is u need not hold it around to vacuum. Disadvantage is, it will only keep the house 80% clean and there are still corners that the robot can't clean. Also, thin wires (usually the phones type) and Lego need to be kept away as the irobot will tangle itself. Small Lego pieces will be sucked it. I also have a delphin which my cleaning aunty will use it once weekly. My view is, when buying vacuum, there are usually a lot of good to have features which also results in a higher price tag. But it is necessary? I bought irobot cos I do not have the luxury of time to vacuum myself everyday yet I need one that will clean away the hairs and biscuits to prevent ants. So I accept the 80% cleaniness. With 2 kids, it is impossible to set up vacuum and do vacuuming everyday. I bought delphin cos I need a strong water vacuum with mattress cleaning feature at a cost below $2k. Rainbow is my wish list but the filter needs to be replaced yearly and the vacuum itself is already $3k. Not cheap either. So buy one you need, not you want. Cos if you never use it often, it is useless as well. Just my sharing.

Hi all mummies,

Here's an warning to all who wanted to purchase or already purchase the hydro cleaner call lura. My mum purchase it without me knowing it about a month ago. I have never heard about this brand lura. Myself I'm using delphin almost 2 years. My mum only mention to me after she purchase it for 1 week. Yes I'm quite angry at first. But on a second thought it maybe be better than mine so I decided to go her place and take a look at it.

Indeed at first look it's very small and light than delphin. So I decided to check further details about this machine. My thoughts was if it's real good I don't mind changing mine. So I ask my mum to give the sales person a call and arrange for a demo few days later.

Firstly they told me it was German product made in Germany. (Which is not! After checking online written made in turkey and a German friend never heard this product)

Secondly the technology of the hepa filter. ( I tested on my mum machine and realize that filter seem redundant the air don't come from the back)

Thirdly my mum bought it at around 3600! (Online people purchase at 2900!)

I rang up the sales person for an explanation. First call pick up explain a little say call me back 3 days later no call. I rang up the office. No call return too. Till I call up the office and say I want a refund. The sales girl call me and scolded me for being kpo it's my mum money not mine. I got so pissed off that decided to go case and settle it off. And I believe my mum is not the only one who got cheated. As the case online shows it all for a newly set up company.

Dear mummies don't be another victim like my mum. Till now I'm still settling this matter. I believe in if the product is good there isn't a need to lie or cheat!

After reading thru the threads, I find that good machines live up to its name. Its the person representing. Also the ignorance of them selling things/products or doing sales talk without research/ ethical knowledge.

There are so many brands out there. Some good some bad. Before you commit, do up research and best not locally. What is best that with technology, everything is online.

Also what is a better deodoriser or etc?
Dettol? As to my finding, its toxic if too much is inhaled especially enclose area.
Please read up more online.
Just my 2 cents

I have Delphin Vacuum cleaner. It is $3000 plus. It is a good investment to own the machine especially if you have children who is allergic to dust and dust mite like mine . If you ever ever see the amount of dust collected on your bed after you vacuum.... You won't be able to sleep on it without vacuuming it first hahaha..

Hi Ladies...
I have been a Delphin user for almost 2 years. If u ask me if I am happy with the product, my answer will be both 'yes' and 'no'.
I have sensitive skin and I often have rashes appearing on my skin once after I have showered... When I was first approached by the salesman at their roadshow, I was open to give it a try cause if I do not like the product, I still get a free demonstration on my bed. On the day of demonstration, a mid-20 young salesman came. He was very nice and very patient towards our enquiries. When we asked how much the vacuum cost, both my husband and I were shocked. We didnt expect a vacuum cleaner to cost that much. But this salesman was not pushy and he was very courteous. Out of curiousity, I took his booklet and spotted a steam mop. I was interested in that steam mop and he told me it cost $500+. Wah....
My husband decided to use his persuasive tactics and asked the young man to give us the steam mop for free if we purchased one from him. He was very hesitant and he looked more eager to leave our house than we wanting him to leave. Haha... But my husband tried to convince him that we will introduce more friends to him if he give us the steam mop for free.... And he gave in!
I have been using Delphin twice a week and my rashes have stopped amazingly. But one thing I dun like is.... It is VERY heavy. Sometimes I get angry and kick it out of anger when it gets in the way when I vacuum..

Hi all , I'm am thinking whether should I buy Rainbow vacuum cleaner which now it is 3.4K ! But after seeing the demo it seems convincing to be able to clean your mattress and carpet and it feels squeaky clean after the salesman guy vacuum it .
Want to get more feedback and shares from all in this forum :)
Thanks !!

Is it good ? How Long have you been using it ? Is it noisy after using some time ? Hehee thanks for sharing :)!

my boy is 5 coming to 6 so i have it for 5 years already .. but my rainbow i only use it for mattress / pillow
..noisy wise ... yes if use the max power else ok ...

Hyla GST vacumn cleaner - Benndor Systems (Singapore)

After gone through so many calls & checking online.
I would like to share my experience with all of you.

Don't make a decision and purchase immediately after home demo.
Cancellation request is not easy. The sales guy "R" & the lady Boss "S" also will not give you an answer of your cancellation request.

Said zero instalment but called the bank they charge me 6% instalment fee.

I call everyday and the receptionist only ask me to leave down my contact number and name. But they will not call you back within the day. You need to keep chasing and chasing. The story will keep repeating as they have many procedure need to settle before give you an answer.

You will believe at first but after think twice. Why so complicated? This is just a sales order. Cancellation just one of the normal procedure for sales market.
I will insist and go case trust if I unable to get my full refund with 7days.

Just to share.
Chong

Hi snakeBBgirl can u pm me concerning vacuum. Tnx

Hello Mummies, I recommend Delphin Home Care System which I recently got for my family.

It helps with allergens, different kinds of bacteria, fungi and toxins. It removes microscopic dust particles that pollute the air.
This home care system does not require multiple filters and dust collectors, ONLY water

I just found out that the amount of dust mites that are in our mattress is mind blowing and you are sleeping and 'hugging' these microscopic allergens when you sleep every single day. Dust Mites causes Eczema.

" It is very common for eczema to occur as a result of irritants in the environment you are in direct contact with. The major indoor contributing allergen to eczema is the dust mite protein. Approximately ten percent of the general public develops an allergy to dust mites. The symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites include eyes that are itchy and watery, sneezing, a runny nose, nasal congestion, ears that are “stuffed up” and difficult to hear out of, chronic respiratory problems such as head colds and post nasal drip, asthma and the most widespread form of eczema- atopic dermatitis."

The paragraph above is from http://www.eczematruth.com/do-dust-mites-cause-eczema.html

It also helps in a big way with air purification, air disinfection and aromatherapy. A couple of drops of my EO Lemongrass or Rosemary and my whole room has the Aroma for few hours after turning it off. If you child has a cold / flu, Mint, Eucalyptus, Geranium and Rosemary EO helps in a big way .

The best thing this machine has done is help my kids. Allergens are wiped out before they can spread. I've been using it for over a month and during that time my baby got the fever and flu combo. Usually my other 3 kids will get it as well after a few days but this time it was contained.

The person who sold this to me is very friendly and knowledgeable. No hard sell, no pressure & no obligation. Awesome guy. You wil get a free mattress cleaning service upon demonstration. If anyone needs this system you can contact Han at 90026422.

This is just a recommendation for new mummies

And after reading an article on Straits Times (16/05/16) I feel even more secure having this machine at home to protect my love ones. I've pasted a paragraph from the article below.
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/dust-mites-more-harmful-to-asthmatics-than-thought

In the latest study, researchers found that dust mites can directly trigger the production of oxidants known as free radicals, which can damage DNA in cells lining the airways. DNA is needed for cell repair and if the body is unable to repair its own DNA, it could lead to cell death, which could compromise lung function in the long run. "When a person's DNA is not adequately repaired, it promotes inflammation in the bronchial epithelium cells (cells lining the lungs' airways), which are the first to come into contact with the dust mites," said Ms Chan Tze Khee, a SMART PhD student at the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, who was involved in the research.

Cheers & stay healthy!!!

Hi all, actually if u need a compare or dont know wan buy which model of vacuum, u can inbox me about the question, i can try to let u all knoq about which model vacuum is more good in singapore, actually i most support Rainbow, Rainbow when the haze is coming, the mechine i so useful about it, if u wan to know more, can contect me, i will let u know more detail to get it

Hi all, actually if u need a compare or dont know wan buy which model of vacuum, u can inbox me about the question, i can try to let u all knoq about which model vacuum is more good in singapore, actually i most support Rainbow, Rainbow when the haze is coming, the mechine i so useful about it, if u wan to know more, can contect me, i will let u know more detail to get it
Email is, calvintan6248@gmail. com

Have been using rainbow for about 5 years now. bought it as LO and I have sensitive skin and hubby can be quite sensitive to dust also. Find it has helped with our sensitive skin condition so far and useful when there is haze as can be used as air purifier too. If only it was lighter.

We had a free gift airtight containers from Delphin's roadshow in Tampinese between Tampines One and Century Square and was told first time cleaning tomorrow for free.

So the next day, One guy came down and tried to chit-chat to be friendly. But I hate to be asked about my life, my family. He is a bloody stranger. He asked me so many questions about my personal matters for about may be 15 minutes before he started his demo or cleaning my mattress.
Then he started his demo with a light bulb showing how dust flies in and and how many dust mites on the mattress. Since we have a baby, we should clean our mattress by using this. And he advertised about his product.
The price is $104 per month for 3 years. Dang!!!!
Tried to talk for about 45 minutes.
Very very pushy. Not rude though.
Then he knew that he couldn't sell his product, he started selling his service.
His service went down until $50. We don't want a bloody stranger in our house every month.
We told him to leave his contact, we would call him back. He said this was his one chance. Cannot contact him and buy the product anymore.
Then we refused everything then he requested to give him some money since he earned no basic salary and he took taxi to come down to service our house. Well we felt pretty sorry for that guy but we don't like that kind of sales.
Anyway, i gave him $15 for the airtight containers and servicing the mattress for 3 minutes. Our family lunch was spoiled that unpleasant experience.

So by any chance if you see Delphin roadshow and you are offered those free airtight container and service.
You can either say no in order to avoid that unpleasant experience or take the free gift and give the wrong info phone number and address. :p

(Funnily he tried to scare us with dust mites. Well if you are well over 30 and you grew up in 3rd world country then that doesn't work.)

Hi,Every mum who have a baby,here got a good news for u all,i think all also know about ZIKA,DENGGI FEVER will become so worst,but u all also know ULV FOGGING just have out door rite?but nvm,my compony already got provide INDOOR ULV FORGGING,can help u to do INDOOR ULV FORGGING,because my compony now just started,so we got doing offer here,whos interested,can call me or whatapps me know more about it

my contact number/whatapps: 91222444

We had a free gift airtight containers from Delphin's roadshow in Tampinese between Tampines One and Century Square and was told first time cleaning tomorrow for free.

So the next day, One guy came down and tried to chit-chat to be friendly. But I hate to be asked about my life, my family. He is a bloody stranger. He asked me so many questions about my personal matters for about may be 15 minutes before he started his demo or cleaning my mattress.
Then he started his demo with a light bulb showing how dust flies in and and how many dust mites on the mattress. Since we have a baby, we should clean our mattress by using this. And he advertised about his product.
The price is $104 per month for 3 years. Dang!!!!
Tried to talk for about 45 minutes.
Very very pushy. Not rude though.
Then he knew that he couldn't sell his product, he started selling his service.
His service went down until $50. We don't want a bloody stranger in our house every month.
We told him to leave his contact, we would call him back. He said this was his one chance. Cannot contact him and buy the product anymore.
Then we refused everything then he requested to give him some money since he earned no basic salary and he took taxi to come down to service our house. Well we felt pretty sorry for that guy but we don't like that kind of sales.
Anyway, i gave him $15 for the airtight containers and servicing the mattress for 3 minutes. Our family lunch was spoiled that unpleasant experience.

So by any chance if you see Delphin roadshow and you are offered those free airtight container and service.
You can either say no in order to avoid that unpleasant experience or take the free gift and give the wrong info phone number and address. :p

(Funnily he tried to scare us with dust mites. Well if you are well over 30 and you grew up in 3rd world country then that doesn't work.)
hi MAAN,if u interested about the dust mites cleaning service u can give me a whatapps,i can give u a good offer price

hi guys everyone has their on view on what they like . and this what i feel and found out. i have done my research and i know delphin is made from where.anyway if its made in germany why in the first place its not sold in germany? but it does not matter if its made in china even iphone is made in china . the bad reviews is the one which scared me the most and the technology belongs to a 1986 model of rainbow up to the current s8 model . do u know that? delphin is only sold in singapore all this years . ritello have been here 2 years in singapore but that does not mean that they will shut down right? people who have not seen what this machine can do will alot of negative things to say. try the demo and then comment . the owner of this company has 14 years experience in this trade as a sales person so by saying that its not a company that just pump money to run business but with experience. warranty is 3 years international as its sold in 46 countires. how many vacuum mention on this forum has international warranty? none. they also have additional local warranty. i shall not say about the product much as i let u decide after u have seen urself personally. and they don,t do promotion booth their appt are through word of mouth. here again i,m just speaking my mind out .

I agree with you. A lot of people from different vacuum companies already done demo in my house but Ritello guys are most professional. They are not pushy and they really show the value of health and money. In my opinion if you want to buy a vacuum cleaner Ritello is great choice.

hi guys everyone has their on view on what they like . and this what i feel and found out. i have done my research and i know delphin is made from where.anyway if its made in germany why in the first place its not sold in germany? but it does not matter if its made in china even iphone is made in china . the bad reviews is the one which scared me the most and the technology belongs to a 1986 model of rainbow up to the current s8 model . do u know that? delphin is only sold in singapore all this years . ritello have been here 2 years in singapore but that does not mean that they will shut down right? people who have not seen what this machine can do will alot of negative things to say. try the demo and then comment . the owner of this company has 14 years experience in this trade as a sales person so by saying that its not a company that just pump money to run business but with experience. warranty is 3 years international as its sold in 46 countires. how many vacuum mention on this forum has international warranty? none. they also have additional local warranty. i shall not say about the product much as i let u decide after u have seen urself personally. and they don,t do promotion booth their appt are through word of mouth. here again i,m just speaking my mind out .

I agree with you. A lot of people from different vacuum companies already done demo in my house but Ritello guys are most professional. They are not pushy and they really show the value of health and money. In my opinion if you want to buy a vacuum cleaner Ritello is great choice.

Back