Anyone gt any suggestion wat job can work at home

wpl82

I'm a housewife taking care of a 4mths old baby. Anyone got any suggesttion that wat kind of job can i work at home to get more income?

You can take up some tuition assignments that cn be taught at home. Good source of income..but then again, someone must be ard to help u out with ur baby when u are tutoring. Maybe u can get some help from ur parents or in-laws.

Yes, also interested to know..

Meantime, I've been doing handmade pouches and handbags and put online for sale, just started not long ago, but have a bit of income.

Now thinking to start sewing class at my place, anyone interested?

You can see my items here:
http://lifestylewithlove.etsy.com

Thanks and good luck!

I THOUGHT YOU JUST MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE
FOLLOWING:
CURRENTLY HIRING WORK FROM HOME
TYPIST/CLERK/SECRETARY/SUPERVISOR/TRAINER/MARKETER/MANAGER. POTENTION WEEKLY EARNING $1000+. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT MUST KNOW TYPING. NO SEX, AGE LIMIT. PART/FULL TIME. ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. APPLY NOW [email protected]

Jas: thks very much for the info but I'm not very gd in studies so dun think i can do tuition.

bbjalen - well i think babies related products are quite hot and mummies are willing to spend for the babies..

Kay Tse,
Wow! You are very talented!

I am also SAHM, thinking how to do something for income. Can't bear to leave my baby.

Hi mummies,

anyone keen to work as financial advisors??

Do not need to report office. Timing very flexible... Work at your own free time.

Criterias are: must be singaporean or pr n have 4 GCE O levels credits.

For more info, pls PM or email me for details.

[email protected]

Thanks

Do consider joining me in the real estate industry. I'm a Full-Time Mum, Part-Time property agent. You can spend your day at home with your child, and you can arrange your viewing timings in the evenings when your hubby is back home.

It can be done. Just give it a try. In our team, many agents started part time before turning into full time after they have mastered the job, reaping income and able to resign from their full time job. Do call me at 8188-0230 or PM me if you want to understand more.

Thanks for your time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon
happy.gif

I have jobs for mummies who are looking for passive income without spending too much time outside like viewing or seeing customers. Training will be provided .. pls Pm me for more details... I hope to be able to help more mummies.

sms me 97300325

Hi Mummies,
I'm mummy of 1 and recently had just lost my job due to company restructuring, but lucky for me to find a company that provided me with a good and brand new unique business concept.

And I would like to share this good opportunity with Mummies and hope to form a group for mummies to earn more $$. So if you are interested in earning extra money, please feel free to contact me to meet up! Believe me, it is interesting and worth your time to let me share the business concept with you.

I have some things (brand new clothes, stuff toys, preloved handphones, clothes, chinese teapots etc) i would like to sell online - motherhood, ebay etc... looking for somebody staying in west side who is willing to come over to take pic if necessary - have pics of some items... and post online.

Very good for SAHM who can only work odd hours!!

Willing to share 15% of the selling price and bear postage charges etc...

hi alice,

i am recruiting for financial consultants.
more flexibility and $ for you.

call me at 96777098 to find out more!~
happy.gif

Hi,

Im staying at sengkang, any stay at home job for me? no telemarketing, prefer to work online or any handone thing.
Any match, pls PM me.
Thank you.

Hey there, this is Chelsea.
I'm recruiting for NTUC Income Insurance Financial Consultants!

Know anyone that may be interested?Min. 4 O levels pass, Sporean/ PR, 21yrs old & above.
Do contact me at 96777098!
Or email me at [email protected]

We are having a Business Opportunity Presentation on 19 March 1.30pm-3.30pm & 29 March 3.30pm - 6.30pm @ 30 Prinsep hse 1.30pm - 3.30pm.

Please help me circulate to your contacts! Thanks!!!

Actually if you have some skill (photoshop, cooking, guitar, babysitting, etc) , you can sell your skill at this website 10sgd.com.sg , they allow you to sell anything for $10 and you can share your services on Facebook! They in return take $2 commission, so essentially you make $8 lo.

Its ideal for mummies at home!

Hi everyone, I am a FTWM and had 2 kids, One 5yrs and one 20 mths.
Both FTWM and SAHM want to spend more time and give the best to our family.
One of the ways to do this is to go on an ideally affordable guided family trips.

I am a member of WorldVentures that is a renowned firm in US but a pioneer in Asia
so I would like to invite you to join me in this exciting venture as early bird catches the worm!
Members enjoy dream trip rates giving you a choice to tap on its business arm to make an income
leading to free membership and cash at your own pace. A market leader in the US second to none
in the travel industry, it's a lucrative company to tap on!

If you just want to enjoy the cheaper airline, hotel or cruises rate, you are welcome to do so.
Just sign up FREE as a preferred customer providing your DOB and email address and
you will get a US$200K flight insurance for FREE if you do your booking with us.

Click on these link and watch the videos
http://idealtravelrates.worldventures.biz
http://idealtravelrates.dreamtripslife.com
If you are interested to know more, do pm or email me at [email protected]

Yoohoo! Stay At Home Mummies or anyone else interested, I have a business opportunity for you! I have been doing this for only a month & I can see the income coming in weekly. Not MLM. Not direct selling. It's really something classy & exclusive. Pm me for details.

Back