( morning, afternoon , evening)
1. becky_ cat - afternoon

Meet-up ( Weekends ) , pls stated preference

1. becky_cat - afternoon
2. Mira Tan - afternoon
3. lina yh - afternoon
4. juzyounme - late afternoon, evening

<font color="0000ff"> Morning, hope no monday blues...
happy.gif

seems like meet up more preference on weekends...

How abt location, anyone had idea?...

BTW, for 13 months what elase can give for breakfast beside cereal , bread?

tks
happy.gif

</font>

mira, crack an egg in a bowl, add some milk, pepper, then add grated cheddar cheese. whisk all the ingredients up till all mixed up... then heat up butter in non-stick pan... pour the content in the pan... wait awhile before scrambling the egg... once it is cooked, removed from the pan... dun over cooked because the scrambled eggs will be too dry... it should be cooked and moist... can eat on its own or bread or crackers whichever your child's like it...

oh yeah another breakfast idea will be banana pancake... the recipe is in my blog

http://weaningsolid.blogspot.com/2008/12/banana-pancake.html

Meet-up ( Weekday ) , pls stated preference

1. becky_cat - afternoon
2. Mira Tan - afternoon
3. lina yh - afternoon
5. jasmine - afternoon

Meet-up ( Weekday ) , pls stated preference

1. becky_cat - afternoon
2. Mira Tan - afternoon
3. lina yh - afternoon
5. jasmine - afternoon
6. Jane Ling - late afternoon

<font color="0000ff"> hi tks for the advice...
currently i gave my gal porridge alternating with all these:
1. potato
2. carrot
3. sweet potato
4. spinach
5. brocolli
6. pumpkin
7. cod fish
8. salmon
9. ikan kurau fish
10.chicken , pork
11. bb star pasta with cheese
12. corn
13. ikan billis powder ( grind own self ) twice a week
15. some egg mix in porride sometimes

any list more to add?
maybe we have a meet up in mar since most is free on weekend...
</font>

ask a qn. anyone here has used ergo carrier before? my baby is out growing bjorn carrier, i once heard a mum saying that ergo carrier can be for bigger babies. is that true? and is it good?

Halo! I'm a Woodlands mommy too!
happy.gif

Just want to check if any working mommies are interested in taking private minibus/coach for below route &amp; timing?

1. Monday - Friday 8.15am pickup - Trip from Admiralty to Raffles Place
Should reach Raffles Place by 9am based on normal traffic conditions.

Buses used are recent 13-seater minibuses/coaches such as Mercz and Toyota Hi-ace.

I'm so sick of squeezing in the train and taxi fares are getting too expensive, so I've got a quote from a transport coy for each trip at $900 per month, which calculates to approx $70/pax or $3.50/trip.

Return route is available for a separate charge:
2. Monday - Friday 6.30pm pickup - Trip from Raffles Place to Admiralty - also at $900 per month.

If we get 13 pax for each trip, we can start taking the transport from April.
happy.gif

Hi,
Would like to ask, anyone with bbs is this cc?
MY FIRST SKOOL (NTUC)
Blk 406, WOODLANDS STREET 41, #01 - 06, SINGAPORE 730406

or

NTUC CHILDCARE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Blk 347, WOODLANDS AVENUE 3, #01 - 109, SINGAPORE 730347

How do you find it? Or any other gd cc or kindergarden near Marsiling mrt?

juzyounme... to me it is good. very useful for me when i need to send my gal to school with my boy... my boy will be in the carrier and i hold my gal's hand since we need to take bus... if going out on my own and only with my boy will use it also especially if need to take bus... if take train i will use pram lah... but one thing baby cannot face forward, only face you... your baby less than 6 months right? if yes still need to use the insert...

i'm going back to work next Fri &amp; v reluctantly.

want to ask mummies here about starting baby on plain water. how do u all start? right after feed? is it after every feed? how much to give for a start and after that how much to give as an usual?

db- i only intend to get ergo when baby fully outgrow bjorn. hopefully by then he can support himself, then don't need insert.

<font color="0000ff"> for water i start when 6 months when she starts solid.. cos now mik formlue , do not need to give water as it 90% water ... usualy just small amounts during / after solids.. cos ,milk stil their main source.... too much will make them too full to drink their milk....

db- your girl going to zoo today?</font>

Hi artitute, I am interested for one way, the morning one. Coming back, time not fixed so a bit difficult. Mine is Marsiling MRT to Tanjong Pagar, its near to the end of Shenton Way. I've PM you !

I am also so sick of the train !!!

<font color="0000ff"> db- yep she went too and was very thrilled....

hope your girl had fun too....

actually i saw afar today when picking up my gal but i was already putting my younger on in the car seat so quite far from you...

</font>

becky_cat - thanks for advice. i was thinking of just giving some water after feed. nowadays he doesn't poo as many times &amp; stools are harder. he usually also don't really drink much water too. what is the amount of water you give after feed?

db - thanks for advice.

<font color="0000ff"> juzyounme- usually i give few teaspoons after eating solid...

for you case perhaps you try use one / two tespoon cos you bb stomach is still very small....
if not can check with doc,,,,
</font>

becky, you saw me huh.... i did not see you lah... my gal enjoy herself... actually at first she dun want to go because this is her first time going to a trip on her own but when i pick her up, she was so excited and happy about the trip...

becky_cat - i c. i understand from some of the dec 08 mums that they just give 10ml... some do it in between feeds, some only give after bath.
water seems v tricky thing everyone has different opinion of it. btw, the telon oil is not bad, find that it does help him burp faster. bought two bottles fr woodlands old central, 1 passed to nanny. thanks for intro me the oil.

Mummy to PrincessA - still can recognise u r Wendy. :)

<font color="0000ff"> ya the coach scam is terrible... my friend bought so many time form SMH but i not sure if its the same organizer....

juzyounme- i guess u juxt monitor your bb if he is not constipated etc just small amount is fine,.. best to check with PD... no worries yes the oil is quite good... long long tradition recipe...glad it helped..
happy.gif

</font>

Hi woodlands mummies
Looking for nanny staying around Woodlands St 82.
Please PM me if u have any recomendation

Hello to Mummies staying in Woodlands:eek:)
I'm a Phonics tutor forming a small class for K1/K2 children at my home(woodlands).Recommended by a mummy here to call for a few more children to join the cls with her K1son.
It'll be a Sat cls frm 11a.m-12p.m
An hour session filled with hands on activities using Montessori materials and some other educational materials I owned during my teaching days.
Mummies out there who are keen,do p.m me ya?
It'll be a small cls btwn 4-6 kids.
I can start the cls once we hv the nos.
Many Thanks!

hi mt...

Hi all

it's me who recommend her to come to this thread to see if any mummies wan to join for K1/K2 class lor,,,

<font color="0000ff"> hi pearl... your son is taking? ,,, my daughter still too young la cannot join.... now i just teach her at home... using my montessori materials....
happy.gif
</font>

My son will be taking if she can get more students lor,,, as I wan him to have accompany lor.. he is now with I Can read lor..

Hi
My girl is too young too (21mths) for mt and I Can Read's class. So, i am sending her to ZooPhonics.

<font color="0000ff"> hi any music or dancing class around our area? my daughter loves dancing and music so thinking of enroling her...
but not piano classes ...

pearl- what other classes your son goes?
tks</font>

Good Morning, Mummies!

becky_cat,
At civil centre got ballet class.
At woodlands CC also have ballet class.price will be cheaper.

morning,,, mummies

My son goes swiming lesson and had thinking and creative lesson as part of childcare enrichment program

On sunday , he goes to I can read and Civic centre

Wanted to put him on phonics class which is much cheaper lor... I Can Read quite Ex,

Back