Any MTB in Punggol?

pasta/ spaghetti -
i only make soup-based on the boys. wanted to do those like cream sauce/ tomato-sauce based.. but i hv not found the receipe to make the sauce myself. i'm not that keen to start the commercial ones :p

smurfy,
actually, the fish/ chicken sandwich really easy to make. oh yes, other than bread/ pita/ wraps, i also buy the round 'burger' plain bread and make burgers for them. the boys love it.. thinking that they are eating Mac burger :p i dun use those commercial patties.. coz homemade is easy too.

Elisha is into breand and ham, almost everyday back from school she ask for it...I will cut the bread, cheee and ham to 9 small cubes.

easy and simple branch :p

ham - is highly processed food leh. tot those are strict with food wont give :p

my gf - also strict... even fishball/fishcake she also give me a stare when i give to Zav! hahahha :p

pm,
sgh...spider web on pandan leave, very big pcs somemore.

I will still ask her to prepare but I will wash/rinse one more time.

mtdt,
Oops...i also dun give fishball :p kekeke... only once in a blue blue moon. But J is still a strict no-no to fishball :p

MTDT,
Elisha is a junk food kids on hb's hand, I already no eye see...just try to cut... that why I cut to small pcs insted of giving her big pcs.

she love hot dog too. sh will wallop te meal with hotdog in it.

eunice,
actually fishball/fishcake do have MSG add, just that we dont know.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+0">mozzie patches </font></font>

For those interested to order, please add on:
1) pm188 - 4 packs
2) eunice - 2 packs
3) evelyn - 4 packs
4) smurfy - 4 packs
5) ecmom - 2 packs
Total: 16 packs

I'll split the FOC patches among all those ordered.

<font color="ff6000">ANYMORE ORDERS? I'M GOIN TO CLOSE SOON. I MANAGED TO STRIKE A BETTER DEAL.. WILL SPLIT COZ WE HAVE 16 PACKS. </font>

I WANNA START BACK HEALTHY EATING FOR QY..

kekeke when high classy back :p.

ham is processed food, i seldom give, unless sch got pinic..anyway.. sch oso has that for their breadfast.

QY oso eats on food courts on weekends...
sad.gif
and nowadays my mum oso bring him out occasionally or skip a homemade meal.. and almost every few days he eats the same thing

sad.gif

eunice,
is there non salty fishball? :p

ehrm... ham and sausage also processed food.. best is still try to minimize offering to the kids. our kids r still v young.
happy.gif

eunice
QY oso managed to eat one sauage n egg macmuffin himself..
sad.gif
was so disappointed and sad when i knew that
sad.gif

yes, fish balls n paste n cakes have seasoning.. best is go market and see whether u can find a yong tou fu stall. they might have fish paste.ball with less seasonings added.

pm
ur minced chicken meat patty. how to stay arr? the shape? QY exposed to salty food oredi, if i dun add seasoning at all, doubt he will loves it. yah i knw ur matt loves tomatoes kekeke

pm
got non salty foodballs. home made kekekee..

high classy still waiting patiently for the agency to arrange for her.. we have been communicating w her quite frequently on the status. attitude still very much alright.

QY eats so much junk food, cakes, ice creams, sweets etc.. i see until i so disappointed..

eunice
definitely, it is just how much they add. my grandpa was a fish ball noodles hawker last time. their MSG is in big tins okay???????????

smurfy / eunice,
yes those handmade one haveMSG added one
u can try to boil a pot of water (not too much) and add fishball in it, it sweet.

Smurfy,
i jus mould it before steaming. The patty is ok leh. Wun really break away.

Fish meat ball- my mum used to make it herself when i was younger. I can ask hw she makes it. No msg.

Eunice,
yes, msg added before moulding into ball.

eunice
kekeke i oso give fishballs frm dodo lar. :p. wat to do?? handmade is so difficult. :p.. market is so lazy to try.. scarli market one even more msg :p ..

the juicer nicer fishballs r usually those with more msg kekekeke. :p.. coz fishball fishs are those cheap cheap kind.

eunice,
u hiding where .. i go find u hide together :p

anyway, wanna give excuse for myself. Jboy is not very advanturous wif food. He dun eat ang mo food like pasta, pizza, cheese, hams, bread etc. He very cheena one so i think even if i put in some effort, oso not much choices.. kakakakak.

mozzie patches

For those interested to order, please add on:
1) pm188 - 4 packs
2) eunice - 2 packs
3) evelyn - 4 packs
4) smurfy - 4 packs
5) ecmom - 2 packs
6) bbjan - 2 packs
Total: 18 packs

I'll split the FOC patches among all those ordered.

I will place order shortly.

actually those yong tau foo items also mah. just add them in the soup would be salty and tasty! :p

but but... see no evil! :p my boy everyday tell me I wan fishball noodles!

Zav can finished 10macnuggets! hahahaa

but my fren one more thing - probably also hv some chemical to make it "hard" like beancurd - also dun eat too much.

coold - ooh actually i havent intro kfc to boy. :p only MAC! hahahha

ya... at first i bought happy meal for him. after 4 he still asking for food.
2nd time i bought the normal meal for him.
after 6, he STILL asking for food!
so after tat i bought 20pcs for him - let him eat until he auto stop. he ate 12! but subsequent time he ate 10... and has been 10 till now! :p

we quite bad - goes to mac almost wkly :p

Aiyo, I'm so guilty!

I hv been giving those "banned" food to S.
Fishball is her fav, and she has them every weekend.
She eats outside food, food court and zichar items too.
Even her home cooked food also not healthy. She eats what we adults eat. Her fish and vege cooked with sauces, soya, dark sauces etc. My mil does the cooking though for her weekday meals.

S's diet muz be the most unhealthy ones here.

I only control her intake of sweets, chocolate, candy, soft drinks.

cool-d and Eunice, I can join ur club!!
sad.gif

fish paste..
http://www.cookingmomster.com/?p=164
i think hor, i get market fish paste or dodo fish paste good enough for me.. dun wanna whole kitchen or me smelly whole day kekeke

mac
my mum oso bring QY for mac breakfast almost every week.
sad.gif

babyjan
at times, we dun have the control lar.. my mum does the cooking for QY...she steam fish separate.. separate stir fry for him... fry egg oso separate..got seasoning lar. but lesser... and it is the part on eating the same thing every few days

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">cool-d, Eunice &amp; babyjan:- I'm qualified to join ur club too.

Whatever mentioned "no no" food above, all my kids tasted. My boy now have Mac fillet-o-fish weekly too.

I have no control over the biscuits they took cos MIL give. Sweets very difficult to control, especially gd for hubby to give to my gal when she cries for mummy. I tried to control on their drinks intake but sometime tax on what we drink too.</font></font>

bbjan
hahaha..luckily jboy not really into icecream, choc and soft drinks like coke n all, he auto reject. But his fav is 'green tea' tho' .. as bad?

our hm cooked food oso full of sauce la. Btw, wkend when i am lazy, will feed him porridge wif sardine etc oso. Or most convenient, instant noodles.

mtdt
KFC worse than Mac?

i oredi in the club but wanna opt out leh
sad.gif

can u imagine EQ can finish one small pack of sunsweet raisins herself??

this gal harrrrrrrrrrrr.. one day, she will be bluffed by ppl who gives her good tasting food

beancurd coz plaster add, so it become “hard” same as tou fu.
This all of us except pm do give our kid(s) junk food. We used to have Carl’s Jr BF glad Elisha don’t like it. :p
So we all in unhealthy club except pm **wink wink** to pm, u wanna join us???

Mtdt,
Dun know, agent never review, hb also never ask.

Cool_d
Wow u feed Jboy instant noodle? **piak your back side** Don’t give him the power in instant noodle, find it most MSG… just boil some ikan bilis soup with the noodle lah…

KFC and MAC - actually maybe same. just as bad. :p
but at least i dun see dripping oil/fats from mac... so think better! wahahahaha

Sunsweet raisin - huh.. isnt tat "healthy"????

instant noodles - actually i TRIED! but Zav reject! hahahhaa...

one thing - still no soft drinks for Zav. not even non gassy ones! hehehe.. *machiam so proud liao! haha*

Back