Any MTB in Punggol?

eunice
thanks

ecmom
how abt u leh? do u plan ahead for elisha's menu? can share? or impromptu? think of wat.. cook wat??

kekeke thinking of preparing monthly menu for QY and adults.. so that easier for high classy in future..

ecmom/ eunice
oh dear .. i thot floride is necessary for healthy teeth
sad.gif
i beta start googling more info on it !!!!

ecmom
but wat u cook arr? porridge? pasta? rice steam fish, steam vege?

actually things will be easier if we have a bi weekly menu or monthly menu to follow thr.. dun need to crack head everytime open fridge. makes maid's life easier..

mtdt u have that?

cool_d,
fluoride is for whitening the teeth
SLS is to make foam/bubble

both is harmful to body...may cause cancel in lo run...but cant do without for some product...

smurfy,
For Cayden mainly ikan bilis, chixs, pork, fish, beans based porridge, add some vege.
Juz start intro ABC pasta and some rice...

I try to cook soup every alternate day, then use the soup to cook porridge for the kids.

For Elisha she eat what I cook for adult.

Sometime I lazy swill do this:
= Steam fish with cheese and some vege...
= cook ABC soup, smesh potato + Carrot + tomato + some pork rib

recently I try pork chop, chix rice, prawn noodle for Elisha, she love it.

next wanna try sweet and sour pork :p

smurfy - i dun hv menu also. we decide every morn. but now with my mom ard - she decides! :p

coold - yes! cannot swallow!

smurfy : hahaha... u got quite a bit on menu for kids liao. so i won't email u le. me not a cook. mine are simple simple ones tat commonly can find anywhere :p

why u all dun use menus? makes life easier right? instead of cracking head? kekeke wkends i open fridge. sit on the chair.. and think of what ingredients to put in Eq'S porridge.

mtdt
last time my mum decides.. kekeke next time 3 days at my place, i gotta think and decides oredi

eunice
i still wanna seeeeeee urssssssss... kekekeke.. tat link hor, actually a lot of nice simple soups for adults hor? :p

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Hi hi ladies....

MIA for a while cos busy loh.... hehe...

but have always be silent reader...

Wah... u ladies really like OTC stuff leh...

<font color="ff6000">smurfy,</font>
I also have the same problem with u. Headache over what to cook. But then hor, I only cook on weekend ...

<font color="ff6000">ecmom,</font>
steam fish with cheese?? I have not tried this. What cheese do u use huh??

<font color="ff6000">mozzie patches </font>
Err... ladies ur place have lots of mozzie??

<font color="ff6000">toys</font>
oh dear... think my hse have lots of colorful ones, though not in the list but looks similar from the examples loh....cheapo mummy here always buy the cheap toys...</font></font>

cool_d,
ehh.. flouride can't swallow. :p

before u buy those toothpaste, see if it says the toothpaste can be swallowed. Better stop tonight.

smurfy,
i dun really plan ahead. i see what I have and I try to cook something for them . Other than rice, porridge, I also offer varieties to them like noodles, guo tiao, mee tai bak, vermicilli - soup and dry both tried before. ingredients wise, i try all sorts of veg and meat wise, will be usu fish and chix and occassional, pork.

ecmom,
same as blur.. i've not tried steam fish with cheese.. isn't the taste strange? :p i'm viewing it fr adult's perspective :p

smurfy,
oh yes, sometimes for a change, i make sandwiches for them too
happy.gif
fish/ chicken sandwich... and they love it.

blur,
yah, mozzie patches used mainly when we go outdoors. but now that there is construction opp my place, my boys have some mozzie bites at times. i blame it at the construction site and their room is nearest to the site.. so i will apply these patches to them if i see any mozzie bites. but not freq.

ops not omellet is egg wrap:p

pm,
Think for cheese lover like me sure like it one. me and the kids love it...it have to eat hot tho.
If u find too bland (coz laughing cow cheese not so salty) can add some normal cheese for adult.

eunice,
not yet, wanna try fried rice wrap with egg wrap.

smurfy,
coz I'm the one who cook mah, so n routine lor. I will cook what I feel like wanna eat :p

aiyoo ... read some articles and they are so contradicting ..

Some says Flouride is good for fighting cavaties/ tooth decay. Non-flouride toothpaste does not hv e same benefit. But some article says our water has flouride added???

Most articles says that flouride is harmful and shld not be swallowed.

But on some articles, it says u need to swallow alot of flouride for it to be harmful. Pea size for brushing does not matter.

But most says that SLS is harmful. I wonder if all off the shelves toothpaste has this. I better go hm n chk the kodomo toothpaste tonite.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff"><font color="ff6000">smurfy ... * hi 5*</font>
It much easier when doing marketing...

<font color="ff6000">pm,</font>
My hse so far so gd but is the dust that is disturbing me....

<font color="ff6000">ecmom,</font>
so fish is "threadfin"?? Hmmmm... probably can tried this weekend with "snow fish". Think it should go better with cheese...hmmmm.... </font></font>

cooldaughter
kekeke u just done a research on fluroide n SLS :p

ecmom
pasta cream sauce is frm supermarket? which brand?
laughing cow cheese.. cheddar. slice cheese type ar? all along i use bega shredded cheese. dunno salty or nt

CoolD : it's true tat Flouride is good for fighting cavaties/ tooth decay. But you brush with it and dun swallow it cos when swallow too much in long term will cause cancer.

For kids if they are too young and start to learn to brush, it's better not to contain flouride.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff"><font color="ff6000">ecmom,</font>
wah you very creative. Nvr thought of steam fish with pasta cream sauce. So this dish goes with pasta or porridge??</font></font>

blur,
yes, yes snow fish very nice to go with cheese.
I tried mostly slice fish like 'ngo he' is it threadfin?
some fish that have very fishy smell like bai chang, does not go well with cheese

smurfy : hahaha.... u very funny leh... very detailed. I guess the chix / fish sandwich is those patty meat right PM188?

Put some lettuce/ tomato in the bun and u got yr sandwich. (my point of view if u ask my style) :p

eunice
big chunky lettuce/tomato.. Qy dun wanna eat oredi..
sad.gif

i tot pm might self made her own patty mah.. so asking her wat she put in her meat patty .. yah lar i know ntuc got sell frozen type, tat onli needs to fry

oh... not me as lazy mummy. hahaha....

My maid did told me tat in phil, they use minced pork, with dun koe wat and made to patty and pan fried for my boys. Me nt creative la. :p

Another one tat she used to do when they are young is fried pumpkin/ steam pumpkin

Cool_d,
First teeth does not consist of this two.

Smurfy,
Yes from NTUC, I brought Dolmio mushroom cream sauce, it quite salty, have to add some water.
Laughing cow cheese I bought the round box one, light cheese.

Blur,
Nope got with rice.

If I cook pasta will add becon and brocolli/bellpepper that all. The sauce have mushroom.

oh and a shortcut one if i really lazy.

cook a pot of plain porride, cut salmon into cubes, and some vege, after porridge boiled, throw the salmon and vege in to cook for abt 5-10min.

the porride is very sweet and nice.

this only for those who like Salmon.

smurfy
keke, dun tink my 'research' helps.

eunice
i was using first teeth but ever since jboy learns to rinse n spit, i thot its ok to switch to normal kids toothpaste le. But i think he does swallow the toothpaste .. some x i see him brushing, like open mouth too long, will close n swallow some. oso, some x he cheeky, will purposely swallow to show me
sad.gif

kids food
U all really gd leh .. jboy eats watever we eat. Food court food etc etc. Tink i m e most bochap mum, food anyhow eat, teeth anyhow brush . haha :p

ECMmom
ehh that's EQ's porridge.. hahahaa

whaha u cook so much.. onli dinner ? lunch leh??? eveyrday?? then ur maid do wat??? play with kids? u prepare ingreidents, cook and clean kitchen?

wow.. u all v creative leh :p

Zav now eat our normal food. so no special food for him. everyday hv fish/2 veg with meat or others/soup

Zayden - still eating puree+ cereal. just started him on porridge and millet nia :p

smufy,
dun let kids eat too much salmon hor, the mercury level is very high. occationally no proble,

no dinner and lunch...not alot lah...only one meat and one vege sometime one soup...depend on my mood :p
maid ha, watch the kids lor...what to do, I try to train her help to prepare ingredient but she cant make it, ask to wash the vege througly, I still can see sand / spider web on it...but she clean the kitchen lah...

smurfy, blur,
yes, planned menu makes marketing much easier. but coz sometimes i dun hv time to do marketing, so just get whatever ingredients my mum has and i bring a portion home. So when cooking, i'll try to make do whatever I have and offer them the variety.

smurfy,
fish sandwich. i steam the fish, then make it into flakes and add cheese to make the meat stay together. or sometimes i will fry egg and add the fish into the egg to cook together.. so that makes a patty too. sometimes, i also add leafy veg into the egg and fish batter and cook tog..so the entire patty is nutritious enuf with fish and veg. I dun offer lettuce coz it's only crunchy when eaten raw. if cooked, not suitable to make sandwich as the water in the veg will make the bread turn soggy. Tomato is the only 'raw' veg that I allow them to eat. M loves tomatoes.

Chicken sandwich - just mince and steam. can add seasoning to the minced mixture, if u wan. but i dun. I also dun fry the patty. no commercial patty too coz too much seasoning :p

sandwiches r the easiest to make and most fun.

Sometimes, instead of bread, i make pita/ wraps too. can buy plain pita/ wraps fr supermarket and the kids can add the 'ingredients' themselves.

Back