Any Flying mothers around?

so late u all not asleep yet!!!

oic.. aiya but sian oso leh.. donning on the uniform and leaving my ger behind.. cannot make it la!! i cannot even concentrate oso, im afraid!!

abt maid issue, i got a maid to help out but like wat advise i give to others in the forum, getting a maid is depending alot on luck lor.. coz if lucky den get good one if not den get a problematic one... den can faint big time!!

another of my batch ger jus quit like early this yr coz she got preggy but who knows she kena m/c haiz.. den now planning to go bac flying again..

taking abt flts n etc, so wat is everyone's last flt??

mine was jus nice my team block we had a CDG and we got it.. hiak hiak.. and i bot something and made my team ger claim for me!! wahahahh

WAT!!!

les petite - u ok or not?? bring ur boy over to ur mum's place or somewhere first!! let ur hubby calm down first!!

need help???

Petite,
if you want protection against hb abusing u or your bb then get the police report. Can apply for PTO. But then no evidence that he hurt you or bb so you can only relate n make police report. Can only take pics n tell the police lor.

Hey petite,

is tis a one off incident or is ur hb always like tis? Towards bb only or u as well?

If tis happens again u muz take ur bb smwhere safe fast, maybe a neighbor cld help. Watever happens cannot put bb at risk of being hurt. His well being is top piority.

If i put myself in ur situation, i will grab bb and lock myself in the room then call for help/police.

Take care. Need any help let us noe.

Hoy ylc,
Teach me hw to upload picts leh!

Morriane,
My last flt to Amedabad! My last few flts not very memorable cos got FAMOUS tyrant and clash with him big time..so b4 i leave still got to 'chitchat' with my CTS. Maybe cant even go back flying cos got record liao.

Any1 went to the parenting seminar at raffles convention ctr 2day?

761771.jpg
Finally i did it! Here's my Superboy.

I can't even remember my last flt.... think was some short turn lah... not very memorable cus don't even remember doing anything much. haha then i took like all my leave so was pretty much on leave till the end.

Sungrapes,
wah your boy like very big huh!!! 4 mths only but very big size leh. i remember my girl 4 mths but very petite hehe... now at least eat solid already so not that bad lor... hehe

petite,
how r u??? bb n you okay? what went wrong with your hb? better take care of yourself n bb first. Do everything which you think is best for your child!

Hi,

My boy is very long. Can tell frm his legs. He wt only 2.9kg after delivery. Now he is 6.7kg.

As long as he is happy, so am I.

Hop u r ok 2day, petite.

Sungrapes,
wah!!!! 6.7kg ah... my girl when i last weigh her was only 7kg @8mths. Now 9mths liao... haven weigh her yet. hope she will go to 8kg but i doubt so cus she is not really interested in eating these few days. Eat little bit. that time 1 mth only gain 100gms but at least she grew taller!

petite,

how r u? Update us k. Need any help just call out to us! We will be your listening ears!

sungrapes

u very farnie leh!! pull ur boy's pants til so high waist!! latest fashion??!! wahhahaha

petite

u ok bo??

this thread moves so fast over the weekend.

petite, be strong... can talk to us if u need a listening ear.

sungrapes, yr bb so big!! and has so much HAIR!! his hair very style hor- all can stand up, got use hair spray a not??

last few flights b4 quitting
think i did a London before quitting plus a lot of turnaround. but i was quite sick at London, so no time to go mothercare. it was winter too- very cold to go out. i quitted at about 12weeks if not wrong... cos need to renew SEP... would fly longer if not for SEP renewal. the flights rostered after SEP damn good leh, but no chance to do. how abt u mummies?

wah seh.. u solid!! u quitted when u were 12 weeks?? did u tel anyone on flt?

so suay suay had to renew SEP if not really u can do more flts arh.. but bo bian la coz SEP later how u going to jump down the slides?? wahhha

haha... i also had to do my SEP! Jump slide better than jump down water. i think that time i was like 5-6wks? then continue flying until 12 weeks preg. i did so many long flts but last mth i changed all my gd flts for turns. Turn until i siao! aiyo and that time i didnt tell anyone mah, suay suay all the time i kena B2...

my SEP is dry so has to jump down slide...

ylc, u jump slide when 5-6 weeks pregnant??? applause....

if only i also go and jump... my gynae lagi best- ask me to fly till 16weeks when stomach starts to show.

i didn't tell anyone on all the flights i pregnant... later ppl help me i 'paiseh'. some nasty one will say: i not paid yr IFA leh, why must help u do B2?? u don on uniform means fit for work and can work at any class, any load and any position.

when i kena B2, i do slowly and plan my galley in advance. but lucky, always meet good LS/S who also work and not dissapear during meal service.

yeah me too... nice CS n LS/S lor... I jump ah... but gently lah.... haha luckily nothing happen but during one flt i nearly miscarried lor... then doc said rest in bed for 1wk. so took mc until CTS wrote to me to take care of my health haha!!!! thats when i change flts to do turns lor. Then also suay always kena B2. but i nvr tell cus dun expect others to help me n later make unnecessary comments. hehe

B2??!! y u chose tat position? or the IFS gave u the position?? at least kena J2 still not so jialat..

ya true.. if kena those missing in action LS/LSS den can faint big time..

Hi everybody,

My boy got nanny to feed. She makes it her personal challenge to make sure he is well fed cos tat time he got reflux mah..so beg nanny to come back and 'cure' him. She very 'soaring' type.

I at home smtimes bored will think of ways to make fun of my boy, disturb him lor..so will pull his pants high high, make him look like mr Bean. Take pict, next time can show him.

When i preg my mum say eat mre seafood bb will hav alot of hair, so i eat lor. I like seafood aw,except crabs never eat else bb will b fidgety. Dun noe hw true but juz follow..

Flying wen pregnant...I oso wan to fly till 3mths. But i got very persistent spotting. So gynae say better stop, i was abt 5-6wks preg.

I indent new uniforms b4 i preg, then went to collect tat time cannot wear alrdy!! The uniform ppl still ask me wether i preg is it.. i look very puffy even then, so really dun noe if i can carry off acting non-preg on flts.

Missed my last team LAX..But during 1st trimester feel very tired and sleepy. Dun think i can take it, sure will doze off during lull period.

Never hear frm petite .hope she is ok.

Where's everybody's bb picts?

Hi Ladies,

I'm back. Tks for yr concern.

My bb just celebrated his birthday on the 15Apr. His actual day is tmr. His cake from Pine Garden did not turn out to what they hv promise me. Kind of disappointed. Will try to dwload some pics when I get them from my sis. Silly me on that day, don't nod where I hv misplace my camera. Until end if the party, reach hm then realise it was with me all the time!

I also flew till abt 2mth+ then start to chg flts, took leave till abt 3mths then quit. I was luckliy, I did my last time flt with my team and they knew abt it. They kept helping me to store things and push carts for me. I was still daring, Cpt on the Seat-belt sign, I told everybody to seat dw, I still cheaking the cabin. Kena scolding from ny team members. HA HA! I still remember, During the shuttle flt, I smell Coffee, I start 'running' to the toilets to phew. I wanted to do a Kix flt before I resign but I hv to do a T/A flt before that Kix. My HB told me not too cos he scare I might lose the baby on the T/A flt. Both of the flts I'm guest-staring. So maybe that's y I practically every nite during my preggie I was dreaming of Jap Flt.

<font color="0000ff">Ylc</font>, My god, you still go for SEP. Pai fu you.

petite, glad that u are back and ok. i think once police report is made, cannot withdraw.

good to have yr case in file with the police.. anyway, the police won't do anything if yr DH has no further offence... BUT if he do (I HOPE NOT), at least u are covered as police already have yr case in file. juz my personal opinion.

btw, is there any GQ crew here??
dun know any of yr real name... maybe there's someone i know... anyone by the name Txxx Txxx or CATxxxxxx???

petite

great to hear things are fine for u.. i understand on why u are feeling bad abt the report now but den again, its perfectly fine with the lodgement as the police wil jus kip base of the report onli.. no actions will be taken from their end n ur hubby wun noe of it so just let it be..

woofwoof

nope.. me no GQ crew.. hee..

Tks alot ladies for yr advice. Really Appreciatd. Too bad we nw can't sit at the back of the A/C and gossip more.

Me not GQ Too.

Tks alot ladies for yr advice. Really Appreciated. Too bad we nw can't sit at the back of the A/C and gossip more.

Me not GQ Too.

Petite,
glad everything is back to normal now. Maybe you should have a heart to heart talk with your hb. Tell him that his temper scares u n bb as well!

morraine,
I didnt chose to be B2. IFS gave it to me. I do guest starring flt also B2, do own team flts also B2. My team IFS one kind one lah. He thinks i avoiding him cus i always change flt. but i didnt tell them lah. Its always those ultra long haul flts that they always roster me so i had to change what. Already threatened miscarriage so no choice change lor. Besides doing with team, Ifs one kind one... sure kena the worse kind of position. Besides i always change flt, so i dun see my team like for 2-3mths liao hahaha

Morraine,
yeah lor, i also prefer B2 than any other position lor. I dun mind all the 2 position. C2 i also like. hehe.

yeah already praying for Sabie. Poor little gal. the July 06 mummies also praying for her.

petite,
glad u r ok. Police report make alrdy gd for sb next time if ur hb goes violent again. Child abuse is no joke ok!

Hope u had a nice bday celebration with ur darling. Post sm picts for us to enjoy..

Maybe we shd arrange for a bb gathering..but we r scattered all over the country.

Galley position! J2 on B773 very 'shiong' leh!
I still rem my 1st flt to HKG on 773. Wah piang! 49 seater,every pax want to hav dim sum, even the ang mohs. Where got cater so many portion.. 1 chinese s'pore pax still throw the table linen at me cos he din get his choice. Very trumatised.

Me not GQ..any1 A345? Tat 1 J2 lagi bad..Better not say else later sleep will hav nitemare.Now got no mre team flying. My gf say smtimes long flt nobody call to arrange for makan cos nw all guest starring, own time, own target. Die in hotel rm oso no1 will noe. Flying like kinda boring nw. No camaraderie. Dun tell me they a la squat everyday for 8 days flt?

Got to go zzz, 2mor long day for me..

Morraine,
U so late never zzz yet?

I wish bbs got 'on'/'off' button. Cannot tahan my boy 2day dun wan take nap. Muz entertain him whole afternoon.

haha when i first started out, my 1st team IFS made me do all the 2 position. Always J2 & U2. then B2 n C2 quite easy lor. that's why i like 2 position better than other positions.

Sungrapes,
i was A345 trained hehe yeah n all the 2 position the fss wont need to do one lor hehe

Ylc,
Got 1 time, only 1 gs rostered for LAX. The ifs ask for volunteer and look at me cos i happened to b most senior. But i act blur and look at the floor, ceiling,everywhere except him. Die die dun wan work J2. Im old liao, not spring chicken anymre. Afraid reach LAX i becm WHCR.

Trying to find out abt Sabie. Wat hap to her?

Sungrapes,
haha doing gs on that flt cannot make it lor. if the cs dun work we lagi die ah. i rather not be gs on LAX/NYC flt. plate until siao n make drinks until siao!

Last i heard abt Sabie is her heart is beating lor. I pray for her everyday. Her lungs collapse then had to do operation.

Juz did a search, find out wat hap to sabie liao.

Will pray for her. Only 17 mths old rite? hav to undergo op so young. Her parents muz be worried sick. I noe many ppl r praying for a miracle. We shd pray for God's will to work.

R they christians? Shd read JAMES chapter 1.
Aiyoh! I feel so bad this is happening.

Nw cannot zzz liao!

i also feel so sad for little Sabie. Hope she will recover soon enough n not suffer so much. Been praying for her recovery. We are mothers too n even when our bb falls ill, we worry sick not to mention what Patsy is going through... must be so heartbreaking.

haiz.. apparently latest update is tat doctors are planning to remove the life support today
sad.gif

sungrapes.. kip reading abt sabie's condition den cannot slp leh.. such a young bb.. so heartpain
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Morraine</font>, Do you mean that she going to make it without the life support or the other way? Which hospital she in now?

My Ex, Ex team LS also had a child with similar problem. But luckily not so complicated. But every now and then must go for check-up and OP if requires.

<font color="ff6000">BB Pics</font>
I will try to post some Pics of my bb soon form his birthday. All the pics are with my Sis.

<font color="ff6000">Guilty</font>
I Cried yesterday. I felt really bad for what I hv done to my HB. I felt like I hv been a bad wife.
kao_sad.gif
I nod he loves our bb alot. He does'nt mean to do that but it happen bb to be at the scene of our quarrels and he did that to attraction my attention. I still can remember the look on my bb's face- Blur and shock.

Sometimes feel like sending my HB to SQ. Let him kena zap Left, Rite, Center and Upside dw from Crew and PAx. Then he will nod how to control his temper and do things with head and tails.

<font color="ff6000">MEET-UP</font>
Since we are all over the place. Y don't we 'standby call up' go Airport lor.
kao_laugh.gif

Let's contribute things that we still miss and don't miss from Overseas / A/C after quilting:

<font color="aa00aa">Miss</font>

1. M&S- Strawberry Scones
2. Jap- 100 yen shops
3. LV
4. Tpe- Crispy Chix, nite mrkts
5. Pek & Sha markets
6. Eat & eat on board without putting on weigth. (if go back, cannot eat all the desserts and ice-cream aridi)

<font color="aa00aa">Don't miss</font>

1. Indian Flts
2. Siong Sect
3. Waiting for our rest period

petite, meet up at airport... need to bring cargo bags???
kao_laugh.gif

baby sabie
dun dare to find out more... cuz heart feel very sour...

A345 crew
are the 'tri-band' crew the riches around??? those of u A345 trained and quitted must feel the heartache cos pay alot leh... i am 'dual-band' crew... my roster like shit very month.

Let's contribute things that we still miss and don't miss from Overseas / A/C after quilting:

Miss

2. Jap- 100 yen shops
3. LV
5. Pek & Sha markets (xiangyang market no more liew)
6. Eat & eat on board without putting on weigth. (if go back, cannot eat all the desserts and ice-cream aridi)
7. Spagetti, giotto choco, free lobby cafe drink coupon, ribs at champion bar at frankfurt (me GQ leh)

Don't miss

1. Indian Flts
2. Siong Sect
4. gena zap (by fellow crew / pax)
5. bad / eat grass roster
6. work with fellow crew who MIA during peak period

haha yeah the pay was really gd when doing those ULH flts! but dun miss the flts that much cus very siong leh!!!

Miss

2. Jap- 100 yen shops
3. LV
5. Pek & Sha markets (xiangyang market no more liew)
7. Spagetti, giotto choco, free lobby cafe drink coupon, ribs at champion bar at frankfurt (me GQ leh)
8. Long baths at 5 star hotel
9. H&M
10. USA.. shopping!!!

Don't miss

1. Indian Flts
2. Siong Sect
4. gena zap (by fellow crew / pax)
5. bad / eat grass roster
6. work with fellow crew who MIA during peak period
7. Top Ten
8. Turnards

hi all mummies,

Wat u all do the whole day at home with bb? Watz ur routine like? My boy starting to zzz less and less. Dun noe wat to do with him wen he stare at me leh! 4mths bb can do wat har? I bring him to beach walk awhile he will fuss and wan to zzz. Then quickly rush home, he sleep 1/2 hr then wake up. Aiyoh!

345 crew
our roster quite inconsistent, smthg like 1 345 flt and 1 europe flt per roster. the rest will be TA , 3days Aussie, 1 nitestop flts.

But then super shiong. Itz almost 24hrs including preparation for flt, reptg, transport to hotel...Got $ oso no life to spend. This one muz really recuperate in hotel for 1.5days b4 got strength to shop.

I like it cos itz 2-ways up and down, dun nit to chk in/out 8x like those 4-sect flt. Work position oso easy to predict. Most times the ifs will let u noe where u working b4 the flt both ways.

If i go back flying will like to retrain for 345. Max only 6days away frm bb, compared to 8-9days..

haha yeah lor, IFS have to inform us what position we are going to have on next sector n our rest poeriod also more or less fixed so can plan whether to rest more or less. But i prefer to rest more before the flt even if i take 1st rest. Its damn siong lor. we need all the rest that we need cus that flt super damn draggy haha

Lax still not so bad, NYC is the worse one.

My bb at home crawling and stand and walking supported all ard the hse but i got put mat on the floor so at least there's cushion if she falls. I also let her watch her dvds/vcds... bb can read, bb genius, bb einstein etc. my bb very clingy one. Cant get myself out of her sight, if not will cry. So when i see she is pretty absorbed in her own things, i go do laundry or cook some food for her n for myself. Everyday gotta flash cards for her too. I just signed up a class for her at BJG so got to learn to do more activities with her.

Woof,
ur boy the 'throne' very comfy hor.. is he toilet trained alrdy?

Lee,
nv hear from u quite sm time. hw ur confinement? Hw coping with bb,bfg, NO sleep...
I got postnatal blues very bad during my confinement. Tears like tap water non-stop, til my hb oso fed up with me, which makes me CRY even more!

I dun miss MANY thgs during flying, 2 many to list here..

Top pet peeves.. 1.Pax who behave like we owe them $$$. !!!

2. Crew w/o BASIC common sense.
3. FSS who r younger and prettier dan me..JUZ JOKING!!

BUT, I MISS,

1.room svc and nice hotel bath rms bigger then my bedrm with BIG bathtubs..

2.Long flts, LIGHT LOAD = longer rest periods!!HAHA!(suddenly got mood to work).

3. CUTE male pax of all races. (suddenly got cabin presence).

2day some1 ask me if im pregnant!!! I gave him my killer stare. IM STILL SO FAT!! *SOB,SOB*

Which thread for latest Sabie update? cannot imagine hw her parents muz feel man..

Sungrapes,

u will lose the weight one lah. i also super fat when my ger at 4mths. but i still bfg her until now. some more total bfg leh. if i wanna lose weight then confirm milk supply sure go down or even no more so i dun care abt weight first. my ger more impt. i feel now the weight like slowly slowly losing off. just be patient lor. it took 9mths to gain so much weight so will take at least 9 mths to lose it.

Juz offered to join some other mummies for fasting prayer 2mor. But got only 24hrs left rite? Maybe i shd fast 2nite instead. LOng time nvever do fasting prayer liao..

Do u think she feels the pain? She's so small to go thru tis kind of suffering.

Watz BJG?

BJG = Baby Jumper GYm

I really dunno if Sabie feels the pain... all we can do is pray for her to wake up from the unconsciousness n have heart beat. We're all praying tonight! No matter how much time left, praying as much as we could is all we can do for little Sabie.

Talk abt Baby Sabie,

I really don't nod how she feel. Maybe nothing cos she still sleeping. But her heart stop beating a couple of times. This doesn't sound good. I really feel very hard ache. Imagine her mother carry her in her tummy for 9 mths, taking care of her to 17mths+ and now....

Did you read what Mrs Teo wrote? I find nothing wrong of what she has written. Guess Some pp prefer to see less pain / suffering on their loves one so they prefer to shut of the life system. Sound cruel but who nods it might be better off.

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>,

Don't worry, you sure will lose weight. I thought I gone case aridi. But who nods still got hope. I manage to lose almost to Square 1 by 9-10mths. So Jia you!

Hello everybody!

Im new to this site and am so happy to chance upon something i can relate to! im actually not a mother yet.

jux resigned last mth and rotting at home everyday. Now abt 3 mths pregnant and vomitting all the time. Muz seem a long time ago to you mums out there.

it was unexpected and now haf to prepare for my rom and wedding. Was very sad and emotional. Cry all the time cos dun think im ready. but my last flt was supposed to be sel sfo and those who knew kept asking me not to do as the flt is damn siong.

Tentatively my dinner will be in mid may and by then will be 17 wks pregnant. dint wan hold dinner but no choice. May i just check with u mums if my tummy will be obvious by then? Really dun wan to embarass myself..

Right now im not showing but haf gained a little weight like 1-2 kg. Really think the hormones are wreaking a havoc as i feel so vulnerable all the time..

Back