Any blogs on baby?

slushy

Hi all,
am new here. Delighted to see a place to meet new mother friends. I have just started my blog on my baby daughter. do any of you have blogs on your babies/mothering experiences? I would love to visit. Have been looking but didn't find any.

my son's blog ..
little-ryan.blogspot.com

but i did not put in much mothering experiences ..

my baby's blog....
http://cheekiemonkie.blogspot.com

hope u like it
happy.gif

Wow, little ryan has so many pictures! How do you do the polaroid scatter? Is it with Picasa? I used that but it doesn't come out as nice.
happy.gif

hi sherry.
I am using the function "collage" in picasa2 to do those pictures. This can create lot of patterns..

share with us yr baby's blog ???

<font color="0000ff">blanche...</font>
Baby Ashton is soooo cute... So handsome
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">aloe,</font>
Ryan is sooo cute too... Looks like a very cheerful baby. You have good camera skills... I think you are a beautiful mummy...

<font color="0000ff">Preggie,</font>
Joey is such a cute gal... U and hubby are so loving...

It's so nice to see the blogs... Happy motherhood...

hi Blanche / Preggie,
nice to see all yr baby's pictures and lots of story to read....

hi lyn,
thanks , me dun have good camera skills la.. i take LOTS of picture and choose those best to upload there ... heheh ..

wow! aloe, blanche, preggie, &amp; slushy, yr blogs are fancy. fancy borders, photo design &amp; audio too! those difficult to create?

i've just started mine this yr when i went back to work. kinda helps me cope with not being with my boys after 3mths of M leave.

anyway, my simple blog is at http://timojo.blogspot.com

Hi vivien,

i'm not so tech savvy lah... so the blog looks pretty much like the template.

Not to worry, yours looks good as well!

I'll add a link to your blog in mine as well
happy.gif
Think your baby about the same age as slushy's and mine
happy.gif

I've added some links. Vi, you were asking...u have to do it in the template. To get the code, you can click on the Blogthis link on the top of our blogs and add that code in your template. I am also not too tech savvy. I was trying to personalise the blog look but I didn't get far so I gave up. Btw, if you bloggin mommies like cooking and baking (if ever there's any time left after baby that is!), I've started a new blog on this hobby of mine. http://sweetnsavory.blogspot.com

hi sherry/vivien/blanche &amp; other blogging mommies,

remember to backup yr blog as hacker can actually delete all our blog entries .. you can refer to http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

Although our blogs are not as famous as this gal.. but i guess it is safer to backup a copy in our own computer .. just in case la ..

All your children are so beautiful! Can't wait to see what mine looks like.

Sherry you have an awesome feline there!

Hello there, just chanced upon this thread. Great blogs!

Looks like most of you are using blogspot. Just wondering, anyone on livejournal? I started an lj account for my little girl and the username is littlepoppet.

Hi,

Saw your journal... Emma is very sweet... like you
happy.gif

Dunno if I can include you as my link... will try tonight

Haha Joyce, I was wondering who commented and then when I went to your lj your boys look so familiar!!!
happy.gif
Yay, welcome to lj!

Hi Blanche, thanks
happy.gif
I shall read yours tonight after work, and after emma sleeps!!!
happy.gif

KC, really? Do I know you??? *curious*
happy.gif

gals,

me too got a blog for my bb...

poohybaby.blogspot.com

tiny, how do i view the livejournal ?

Hi Blanche, Joyce, I use photoshop.

Chantelle, are you on lj? You will need a webhost to host your photos, and then link them to your blog.

Hi preggie,
Need ur advice. Just wondering how you add audio music to your blog?? I m new to this blog tingy. Just started to create my own journal on my pregnancy yesterday.

Thanks!

aiyoh joyce. i've got my hands full for now.
no for now. who knows. may change mind later when i'm missing all these baby stage.

don't care boy or gal, but u know lah. people keep saying `try for a girl'. my gut feel is, 3rd will also be a boy.

u? going for no.3?

btw, i like jona's NB look. very grumpy looking
happy.gif

Vivien, my gut feeling is boy too! *sian*

No. 3: Duno leh.. still thinking, thinking and thinking. *LOL*

YEah.. missed the days when he's still a NB. So sweet.

nevermind boy again for 3rd one.
just very out numbered.
then, u (&amp; i maybe) be the really special one in family
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Dear everyone,
I have read your blogs and i can said that you gals did a great job.
I have a question for those using blogspot. HOw do you gals add pictures at the side, top and bottom of the page. (not within the post itself)

Back