any 35 and above trying for their first?

Hi oceandewp78, yes I m currently pregnant.
It took abt 4 yrs for me to get pregnant. I have seen dr fong, dr peter chew, dr lim tc to conceive previously and has also done iui.
I know hw you feel. Just relax. When I am so drained and gave up after trying n trying, I got pregnant naturally.
In the meanwhile keep praying. (The god u believe in) and ask for what you really want. Believe, b/c miracles do happen.

Hi oceandewp78, yes I m currently pregnant.
It took abt 4 yrs for me to get pregnant. I have seen dr fong, dr peter chew, dr lim tc to conceive previously and has also done iui.
I know hw you feel. Just relax. When I am so drained and gave up after trying n trying, I got pregnant naturally.
In the meanwhile keep praying. (The god u believe in) and ask for what you really want. Believe, b/c miracles do happen.

Congrats! I suddenly feel very fatigued from ttc and think I would take a break after the IUI I just had. I think I will focus on improving my health first before thinking about ttcing.
Hey, your_attorney, wish you a very smooth sailing pregnancy journey eh :)

After i read all the post here.. im so amaze by all of you. u gave me the motivation to continue trying regardless of what people said to u. Well, im still young but to me as days goes by im getting older each time. im turning 27 tis yr and i have been trying to get preggy for the past 4 yrs with my hubs. im having irregular menses. totally irregular. Sometimes, my menses would come Twice a yr or worst come to at least ONCE or nothing. and i was told by a few of my frens and familys that low chances i cant get myself preggy. OMG!! almost every night i cried kept thinking the words they said to me. I ever did went to KKH for a check up and guess what, the female doc who did a check up on me told me that i was just feeling2 preggy and she said im done. she didnt thoroughly check me or advise me anything and i have to pay them for almost $100 for just a stupid check up. and they gave me medication to boost my menses only. pfft... yet it is still the same. so i think i need to check with you girls, which doc should i go to have a full checkup as in, am i able to get preggy, or wats wrong with me or with my hubs or etc.. preferable docs who doesn't act like docs in KKH. i totally hate KKH now. ;):D:D:D;)

You can try fertility docs, I've been to both Dr S F Loh and Dr L C Cheng, both at TMC. They will order semen analysis (SA) for your hub as well, for a couple check.

Be prepared for long waiting time though, and bills are not cheap. I can't remember how much a check cost now but should be in the 200 range including SA.

Hi sisters, like to check with you all... I'm going for TCM for the first time to tiao my body... Should I bring any medical reports for the sinseh to see? Can advise what are the reports so that I can request from KK medical records centre?

Chubby, not necessary. Just inform tcm how long you have been trying or you want to tiao your body to get ready to conceive.

Hi Chubby, Which TCM are you seeing? It wil be my first too this weekend!
@oceandeep78, Dr Zou... Remember to bring along your medical history as well. She will ask about your ovulation / menses patters too. Do prepare to do acupuncture right away . Enjoy the process ...:) oh ya try to reach there as early as you can.

Yeap Yeap! Let's BFP together this year and aim for a sheep beanie:) you intend to do acu for how long before you start your treatment?

Yeap Yeap! Let's BFP together this year and aim for a sheep beanie:) you intend to do acu for how long before you start your treatment?
Me aiming for Aug ... Want to tiao my body for 3 months... Subject to changes though... Will eat clean, TCM, supplement and exercise to lose some chubby fats of mine...

I will be going back to see my regular gynae in Aug and l would also use this time to tiao my body. Definitely not going back to Raffles hospital. Had a rather disappointing experience. I wanna lose weight too in the meantime! How do you intend to eat clean? I am such a junk food lover Haiz. Think I will check with Dr zou on blackmores conceive gold. That's the only supplement I think I would like to try.

I will be going back to see my regular gynae in Aug and l would also use this time to tiao my body. Definitely not going back to Raffles hospital. Had a rather disappointing experience. I wanna lose weight too in the meantime! How do you intend to eat clea I am such a junk food lover Haiz. Think I will check with Dr zou on blackmores conceive gold. That's the only supplement I think I would like to try.

Wow u already got gynae... I'm still don't know who to look for as my gynae. Don't eat junk food = eating clean lo lolx... I'm taking conceive well gold... Smell not pleasant but for a while used to it lor.... Who is your gynae btw? What happened to you while with RH? Mind sharing?

I have a gynae cause of my mc last year. I am with SGH. I find the RH gynae uncaring and doesn't provide much of professional advice. I just felt the IUI procedure was not properly done and the protocols not right. It's a big waste of my time and effort.

I have a gynae cause of my mc last year. I am with SGH. I find the RH gynae uncaring and doesn't provide much of professional advice. I just felt the IUI procedure was not properly done and the protocols not right. It's a big waste of my time and effort.
Huh, RH gynae liked that...so not professional? Some more they do not come cheap ...since you already changed gynae to SGH, don't think those bad stuff .. Look forward to the sheepie beanies who are waving at you... And say.. Mommy come come and fetch us home....lolz..

Sorry angel fairy but I think it wouldn't be nice of me to mention the name. Perhaps we don't have the chemistry so that's why I felt so cheated. Don't worry too much and if you feel shortchanged, then do change your gynae.

Hi ladies, I think my chances of getting pregnant is so slim. I don't think I can turn to fertility treatments as I think I am allergic to the drugs. Wonder what are my chances of conceiving naturally? Am already more than 35 years old and just started seeing Dr zou recently only for acu. Trying my best to eat as healthily as possible and lose some weight during this one month break. Trying to keep up with acu 2x a week. How long do you ladies do acu? When your period comes, do u do acu?
Thanks!!

oceandeep78,

I truly understand how you feel, why not try Ageloc R2, it really helps people to restore the body condition to youthful state, it is safe, listed in Physician Desk Reference as anti aging supplement, u can search it on PDR.net. In fact, back to year 2009, 3 scientists were awarded with Nobel Prize in Physiologic/Medicine, their findings illustrated human aging, diseases are related to DNA expression, which our body's cell division if not carrying d same good quality of d Telomere DNA, d cell become a damage one which reflects as numerous illness.
At most if Ageloc R2 doesn't give u bb, it still makes u look & feel younger, isn't it?

May I just share on the actions I had taken throughout the past 7-8years of my ttc journey. I got married when 25 but only started trying when 27.

Went to tiao body with clementi dr tan, Meiling st female lady, lavender another doc then went Thomson and lucky plaza see two diff gynaes, ate clomid did Pap smear and that's about it. Just too fearful and tired to try out any other methods or conduct any other checks.

Then I resorted to tarot card reading from psychic kind located at lucky plaza food court there's famous card reader (uncle) who can read the past and future, to modern tarot card reading to chakra healing. I also pray to guanyin and started eating only vege cos my menses is irregular like maybe three times a year. My colleague who suggested I change my diet and monitor lah to see if menses will come every month.

Months after months, years after years..try then nua, try then nua til 2013 I found Mdm Valencia tan from yoga-inn. At the same time, I signed up for marathon and Muay Thai. Running to force myself to lose weight while the latter is something I enjoy doing BUT it's a vigorous exercise not recommended for ttc ladies mah. So I convinced myself to sign up for yoga at yoga-inn to balance my activities.

I decided that I had spent so much time and money for the past years and there's no harm for me just to focus on my journey with Mdm tan. She always relate to me the success stories of ttc either natural / iui / ivf treatments. She does healing and prays. She does not force me to convert to catholic or goes to church and does not hard sell anything.

She is a senior whom I think most ttc will be able to seek solace and confide in. Oh! I also went to julieroberts and bought myself clovers. You can tell by now I want to conceive badly and resort to possible methods. I hope you have faith in yourself, adopt a open mind, approach Mdm tan and see if you have any positive vibes to connect with her. She is probably your last stop and hope to end the ttc journey. To be kiaau, buy a julieroberts clover and bring it with you everyday. Also I lost weight through changing diet, focusing on real food and ate mostly veg and fish. I love fried stuff and snacks too especially cakes! At the same time I also did a three day hic juice cleanse and two weeks of insanity workout but please please ensure you are not pregnant when doing all
These activities.

BABY DUST to all, Jia you!

Mdm tan can be reached at 9670 0261 you can either SMS or talk to her just to have a better understanding. She has another partner who does tuina to adjust the womb and or detect any problems. I consulted her partner on my room paint colour so as to aid chances of fertility as well. U can also check out Mdm tan yoga-inn website.

Anything can jus ask me I will be most glad to help!

GOODMORNING by the way.

@oceandeep78 , our battle has not start yet. Try to be positive ya. Just do our best .. And be discipline which at
The moment I'm lacking ... Haha..
Tml , Thomson Medical Centre/ TFC is holding a talk at NTUC centre... Maybe you can listen and learn...just do it!

oceandeep78,

I truly understand how you feel, why not try Ageloc R2, it really helps people to restore the body condition to youthful state, it is safe, listed in Physician Desk Reference as anti aging supplement, u can search it on PDR.net. In fact, back to year 2009, 3 scientists were awarded with Nobel Prize in Physiologic/Medicine, their findings illustrated human aging, diseases are related to DNA expression, which our body's cell division if not carrying d same good quality of d Telomere DNA, d cell become a damage one which reflects as numerous illness.
At most if Ageloc R2 doesn't give u bb, it still makes u look & feel younger, isn't it?

Thanks Rachel for sharing. I think for now, I would like to stop popping pills and give my body a break first after finishing my steroid medication. It's been a hell ride since I started my IUI journey. The bad allergy rash that I had still persists till today after more than a month but I am glad that the worst days are over! I hope to use this break to lose weight and eat healthily and flush out all the toxins from my body!

Hi ladies, I think my chances of getting pregnant is so slim. I don't think I can turn to fertility treatments as I think I am allergic to the drugs. Wonder what are my chances of conceiving naturally? Am already more than 35 years old and just started seeing Dr zou recently only for acu. Trying my best to eat as healthily as possible and lose some weight during this one month break. Trying to keep up with acu 2x a week. How long do you ladies do acu? When your period comes, do u do acu?
Thanks!!
Just tell tcm u r having period & they will determine if they want to accupuncture you.

@oceandeep78 , our battle has not start yet. Try to be positive ya. Just do our best .. And be discipline which at
The moment I'm lacking ... Haha..
Tml , Thomson Medical Centre/ TFC is holding a talk at NTUC centre... Maybe you can listen and learn...just do it!

Chubby,
Same here. I am trying to be disciplined but it takes more than determination. I really hope to restore my health to before I started my IUI journey.
How has ur acupuncture been so far? How often are you doing it? So you are going for the talk?

May I just share on the actions I had taken throughout the past 7-8years of my ttc journey. I got married when 25 but only started trying when 27.

Went to tiao body with clementi dr tan, Meiling st female lady, lavender another doc then went Thomson and lucky plaza see two diff gynaes, ate clomid did Pap smear and that's about it. Just too fearful and tired to try out any other methods or conduct any other checks.

Then I resorted to tarot card reading from psychic kind located at lucky plaza food court there's famous card reader (uncle) who can read the past and future, to modern tarot card reading to chakra healing. I also pray to guanyin and started eating only vege cos my menses is irregular like maybe three times a year. My colleague who suggested I change my diet and monitor lah to see if menses will come every month.

Months after months, years after years..try then nua, try then nua til 2013 I found Mdm Valencia tan from yoga-inn. At the same time, I signed up for marathon and Muay Thai. Running to force myself to lose weight while the latter is something I enjoy doing BUT it's a vigorous exercise not recommended for ttc ladies mah. So I convinced myself to sign up for yoga at yoga-inn to balance my activities.

I decided that I had spent so much time and money for the past years and there's no harm for me just to focus on my journey with Mdm tan. She always relate to me the success stories of ttc either natural / iui / ivf treatments. She does healing and prays. She does not force me to convert to catholic or goes to church and does not hard sell anything.

She is a senior whom I think most ttc will be able to seek solace and confide in. Oh! I also went to julieroberts and bought myself clovers. You can tell by now I want to conceive badly and resort to possible methods. I hope you have faith in yourself, adopt a open mind, approach Mdm tan and see if you have any positive vibes to connect with her. She is probably your last stop and hope to end the ttc journey. To be kiaau, buy a julieroberts clover and bring it with you everyday. Also I lost weight through changing diet, focusing on real food and ate mostly veg and fish. I love fried stuff and snacks too especially cakes! At the same time I also did a three day hic juice cleanse and two weeks of insanity workout but please please ensure you are not pregnant when doing all
These activities.

BABY DUST to all, Jia you!

Mdm tan can be reached at 9670 0261 you can either SMS or talk to her just to have a better understanding. She has another partner who does tuina to adjust the womb and or detect any problems. I consulted her partner on my room paint colour so as to aid chances of fertility as well. U can also check out Mdm tan yoga-inn website.

Anything can jus ask me I will be most glad to help!

GOODMORNING by the way.

Papermoon,
Can share at what age did you conceive? Losing weight is definitely high up on my agenda now and changing my diet too. I too love fried food and junk food.
I think I just focus on these 2 things and I should have the courage to start ttc again in July.

Chubby,
Same here. I am trying to be disciplined but it takes more than determination. I really hope to restore my health to before I started my IUI journey.
How has ur acupuncture been so far? How often are you doing it? So you are going for the talk?
@oceandeep78 , me ah... Acupuncture okay for me... Supposed to do twice a week but abit siong on our financials... So we go only once a week to get ourselves poked! Lolz. As for the talk ... Yes will be going to get some knowledges . Last year I gana hives which need to put me on steroids and other medications to stop redness spreading and itchiness... Hence, it took me a while to restart the whole TTC thingy and to seek medical help on it. As for the exercises, I have not start any... Oops! Will try though..

How about you? How do u find the acupuncture? FYI , If your period comes, acupuncture will only do on your 4th day and during this period, I stopped medication. In your next visit you can ask her more on this. Oh ya, have you start to drink red date tea? Stay stress free and positive hor!! :)

Papermoon,
Can share at what age did you conceive? Losing weight is definitely high up on my agenda now and changing my diet too. I too love fried food and junk food.
I think I just focus on these 2 things and I should have the courage to start ttc again in July.

hi ocean, successful at age 34. if possible, sms Mdm Tan to have a quick chat. No time is a good time but i know what you mean when you said have the courage to start the journey again. Started off very driven and motivated then tired, take a step back and slack abit then got inspired again to start trying then rest then repeat and repeat. I just hope you don't give up and try to stay positive. it is easier said than done i know that but we women just have to think positive, be surrounded with happy positive people and thoughts only then our system can do good for us ( =

Some people may think that it is costly to do healing but when one is desperate and really want to have your own flesh, any resource is worth trying and must be willing to invest time, money and open mind. I really hope those ttc wishes will come true!

@oceandeep78 , me ah... Acupuncture okay for me... Supposed to do twice a week but abit siong on our financials... So we go only once a week to get ourselves poked! Lolz. As for the talk ... Yes will be going to get some knowledges . Last year I gana hives which need to put me on steroids and other medications to stop redness spreading and itchiness... Hence, it took me a while to restart the whole TTC thingy and to seek medical help on it. As for the exercises, I have not start any... Oops! Will try though..

How about you? How do u find the acupuncture? FYI , If your period comes, acupuncture will only do on your 4th day and during this period, I stopped medication. In your next visit you can ask her more on this. Oh ya, have you start to drink red date tea? Stay stress free and positive hor!! :)
Chubby,
Only I am doing acu so I hope to do at least 2x a week but really can't tahan the waiting time!! On avg about 2-3 hrs :(
Yes, I checked with dr zou and can resume acu on 4th day if period not heavy. I find the acu process still ok but back abit Suan after that. The talk good? Key takeaway?
Oh ya, I tried to take red dates tea on alternate days.. How long you boil? Do u take blackmores conceive gold and r you on dr zou's herbs?

hi ocean, successful at age 34. if possible, sms Mdm Tan to have a quick chat. No time is a good time but i know what you mean when you said have the courage to start the journey again. Started off very driven and motivated then tired, take a step back and slack abit then got inspired again to start trying then rest then repeat and repeat. I just hope you don't give up and try to stay positive. it is easier said than done i know that but we women just have to think positive, be surrounded with happy positive people and thoughts only then our system can do good for us ( =

Some people may think that it is costly to do healing but when one is desperate and really want to have your own flesh, any resource is worth trying and must be willing to invest time, money and open mind. I really hope those ttc wishes will come true!
Papermoon, thank u for your words of encouragement! I will check out her website first :)

hi, i am getting a bit bored in the office today and started to browse, i am always in the 2WW thread and i chanced upon this, and since its started only last year, i did managed to catch up on everything. very motivated on all the stories here. i guess everyone here has their own to tell, me too. i am coming to 39, married for 7 years, but known my DH for 20 yrs but never really TTC as i have medical issues. been TTC-ing for almost 7 mths, but still nothing. i have booked myself to IVF with SGH this mth and hopefully something do happens...

Hi angelbaby
Jia you! May your first ivf be successful!! I am trying next month naturally. I feel hopefu each time despite the numerous failures. Are you on tcm or on any supplement in the meantime?

Hi angelbaby
Jia you! May your first ivf be successful!! I am trying next month naturally. I feel hopefu each time despite the numerous failures. Are you on tcm or on any supplement in the meantime?
Unfortunately I can't take tcm as I am on long term medication and tcm may clash with my medication and will put my life on danger. I'm not even sure if I could be on ivf so really exploring this as an option

Angel if u dun mind sharing what condition n what med are u on ?

It's ok if it's too confidential
Sure. My DH donated his kidney to me as 2 yrs ago my kidneys failed. So I am on steroids and anti rejection drugs and furthermore we are of different blood group, so the steroids are more. So I have to be very careful on what I eat especially fruits and medicine like painkillers and anti biotics

Back