Advise on SO-IUI vs IVF?

hm just wondering, all these celebrities seem to have no problem conceiving after the age of 30 or even 35, like jamie yeo, zoe tay, jaclyn tay etc. and when you think about hollywood celebrities, there are even more of them. do you think they also had some help? or its just luck

well, who knows? Perhaps they did seek help for years then conceive?? When Fann Wong got married, she said they will want bb soon. But till now also no news, I heard from a casual friend that their tcm doctor revealed that Fann Wong visit him for help in conception.

Hi Gers,
Was on letrozole last week and going for IUI tomorrow. (as ovulation kit shows positive, not sure how accurate as I used the first urine but doctor n nurses all said it doesn't matter & in fact should use the first urine)
Wish me luck
kao_babydust.gif

lynx_sea,

If opk already show positive then it should be accurate, but my gynae say for opk used afternoon urine better.

Good luck!!! Hope to hear good news from you 2 weeks later
happy.gif

I thought so too. But they say if don't use morning but later part of the day, we drink water, we pee, the result may not be accurate as urine could be diluted and hard to detect LH. According to them, it's best if you dont pee for at least 4 hours.

This is also what I found on the internet for not using the 1st urine

"Don't test your urine as soon as you wake up, because you may miss the first day of your LH surge."

Hi Anna,

Per week, consult + medicine about $20+. Not necessary to visit every week. My first visit she gave me 1 week medicine, 2nd visit, she see that I response well to the medicine, so she gave me 2 weeks medicine. But she will adjust accordingly to your body condition.

Hi PL

May I check what is the charges for medicine & consultation by Dr Su?

Do u need to visit her every week?Any accu?

Hi Anna,

Everyone's charges may differ. It depends on what is your health problem. So far, comparing all other ladies, our charges for one week medicine is about $20+. There is no breakdown of consultation fee and medicine. As mentioned, it is not necessary to visit every week. She will advise you accordingly. They do have accu, if there is a need, she will ask you to go for it. But so far, none of us are requested to do it.

Hi Anna,

This is Dr Su contact:

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

First visit, you need to go there to register. Its good to ask your hubby to go as well. Both of you tiao at the same time. 2nd visit onwards, you can call to take queue number, so you dun have to wait too long. her waiting time for your first visit maybe 1-2 hours depending on the queue.

Done iui. Am the only one doing so I have the room all by myself. Tdy is super painful, the doctor is not very gentle lor though keep apologizing. Duhz....

Hi P/L

You cant request for Dr. Sadhana to do it for you? I know how painful it can get. Don't think about it. Be positive.

Thks glimmer. Oh ya, this time after doing there's abit of blood stain. The previous got nothing. Oso, after doing, I went lunch n was still walking n standing till got home at abt 3pm

Actually, gynae usually say after iui got blood stain is normal. But I din blood stain for all 3 times. But its normal to have different reactions every time. My 3 iui all have different after-effects.

doubt so.. already past 1 week after iui. moreover implantation cramp is awhile only. If cramp few days then its not.

Don't know the results out. Will only know when l see doctor next month. How is your tcm coming along?

Has anyone heard about the TCM Dr. Wu Li Ping at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10?

I see. Continuing taking tcm now, body is responsing well to the medicine. Hope to have good news soon lo
happy.gif

Not hear of Dr Wu in AMK. I do hear of Dr Zou in AMK.

Hello

I just receive a call from KK. Apparently my prolactin levels appeared high and need to do a re-test. Anyone knows what is that about?

Hi Ladies,
This round of IUI, My AF visited me this morning and its only my 26th day. This is very early. So... I don't even need to do blood test this Friday.
sad.gif

lynx,

Never mind, try again. Cheer up!! Perhaps your iui was done early, right?

Mine came this morning as well. Looks like our AF are around the same period.

Let's try harder next month, ladies!!!

I understand how you feel. Gynae also say nothing with us, so it become unexplain infertility. But now seeing TCM, Dr can tell me what is wrong with us. So, try TCM and see how lo.

I oso seeing TCM now. Didn't say much and give me medication. From my temperature, she said it can't go up, could be due to low progesterone. Ask me not to be stress.
Anyway, I just feel vry frustrating bcos it not within my control of things and I can't plan my things.
angry.gif

Back