Advise on how to apply for WTS section After 1 Yr of Joining

Hi Moderators,

I also have been a member for a year.

Kindly grant me access to post in WTS thread and Overseas spree forum.

Thanks

Hi Moderators,

Same here, I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS & Oversea spree.

Thanks.

Hi, Pls grant me access to WTS and Overseas spree threads as I have been a member for over a yr already. Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS & Oversea spree.

Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access to WTS & Overseas spree section.

Thanks.

Dear moderators

kindly grant me access to the WTS and overseas sprees.

have been a member for more than a year.

thanks.

Dear moderators

kindly grant me access to the WTS and overseas sprees.

have been a member for more than a year.

thanks.

hi moderators,

I've joined since 2008 but have not been granted access to post in the overseas spree thread yet. Pls help. thanks.

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi Moderator

I have been an active member for more than 1 year
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum

Thanks!

Hi bee leng/chin leng ..
My acc have been a year with smh already . Pls grant me permission at want to sell page and spree page .
Sometimes I want to buy something from other mummies or spree organiser ,yet cAn't leave any comment ..
Worse is they don't accept pm .. Then when I manage to vet their email address , item sold ...
Got things to sell , yet can't post .. Can only post at want to buy And got deleted in the end ..
I think that's the problem of why there is so many want to sell in want to buy thread .
Pls help .
Thanks Lot
happy.gif

Hi Moderators,

Appreciate if you can grant access to post in the WTS thread and Overseas spree sections. > 1 year with this forum.. Pls expedite.

Thanks.

hi moderators,

pls grant me access in WTS and overseas spree. I hav joined forum for more than a yr. thks

Hi,

please grant me access in WTS and Overseas spree. I have joined for more than a year and still not able to access. I have send out 3 emails but no one reply.

So many threads on the grant access, but until now nothing is granted yet even after emailed. I have joined a year.

Any other rules to follow?

dear mods, would also like to get permission to post in the WTS & Sprees forum. I've been with SMH for a yr & am active all these while.
have PM & emailed but to no avail.
appreciate ur help.
thanks!

Hi Moderators, i have joined the forum for more than one year with numerous posts. Please activate my access to WTS and overseas bp forum. Thanks!

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than one year. Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thanks!

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than one year. Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thanks!

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than one year. Kindly grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I Have been a members since 2007 please advise when can i post in WTS and overspree section. I have been joining spree in these sections but have to keep going via email and at times spree organiser does not respond as quickly via email.

Please help

Back