Advise on how to apply for WTS section After 1 Yr of Joining

Does anyone knows if this forum is still being moderated ?

I looked through this old thread and the last time a moderator responded on this thread was 30 Nov 2007!

Is there any member who received response/reply from moderators of this forum in 2008 or 2009 ? At least we know and can stop sending emails or PMs or updating this thread ?

I have also just been granted access.

Just wanted to update all of you that the moderators did take action so just be patient.

Hi moderators,

my account is registered more than a year. But i didn't get any email from you about my access to WTS and overseas spree. Hope to hear from you all soon! Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,
I have been a member since Nov 2007 but still unable to post in the WTS and Overseas Forum. Would appreciaate if u could look into it.There are people who joined in 2008 and have made the same number of posting in the forum have already have their account activated.
(I can give you the proof if u need it)

I have posted numerous times and emailed you but nothing as been done since Jan this year. In another another 2 months, I will be with the forum for 2 year. I don't think it should take you more than 9 months to grant me access.

Same here.. I have posted many times and emailed you but still not able to access. Will appreciate if you can look into it.

Hi Moderator, i have joined the forum for more than one year with numerous posts. Please activate my access to WTS forum. Thanks!

I am looking to post in the WTS. Anyone/moderators can help to enable me to post there? been here since 2007.

Hi Moderators,

I also have been a member for a year.

Kindly grant me access to post in WTS thread and Overseas spree forum.

Thank you so much!
Have a great day!

Hiya moderator, I hv sent emails twice regarding posting in wts n spree thread.. Kindly grant me access to post in these 2 threads.. Tks!!
happy.gif

Hi Moderator, i have joined the forum for one year. Please help me activate the access to WTS forum. Thanks!

Hi Moderators,

I also have been a member for since jan 2009.

Hi all members, me just wan to share

FYI
Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)
The following topics are restricted to current members who activated their account before 15 November 2006.

For future application, only members who have been active for one year or more can apply to join.

GIGIC : u r less than 1 yr so moderators will not approved u yet...

Carevin Lim (carevin) and Pet Su: u mean till now u still cannot post at Want to Sell and Spree? Is it because moderators think you are not active enough? I joined about 1yr+ (Feb2009 & have 1000+ post) and just able to post at Want to Sell and Spree. They sent me a email to inform.

Maybe u all have been member since 2007 and post still less than 1000 so that y, still not approve?

Y not post more and not only the market area and also at the dicussion thread (A Meeting Place for all Mothers and Mothers-to-be) then hopefully BL take note and approve you all soon
happy.gif

Gd luck!
btw, some1 mentioned b4 they approved by batches...

They only mention after 15 nov 2006, must have at least 100 post , then can apply..
They never say must hit 1000post, or an incremental of 100 post per year from time of account creation, for those already registered past year. If that is so then moderator better spell out clearly.so that pp will like the criteria.

I have been active for the past one year, though my account was created early. Also I have sent request a few time before. The no of post beside my profile should clearly tell moderators how active I have been.

sorry Pet su..i just sharing my experiences.. no offence..
sad.gif

I not a moderator so i can't comment too much.. as do not know how they consider is call active..

They might had missed some of u out.. as think it depends luck too.. saw b4 some1 with little post also can sell at restricted thread :p

ya although nv mentioned 1000post, but compared u n mine, i will seems more active than u as u joined 2yrs almost earlier than me, but i have more post.. :p

Btw, did u post also at dicussion thread too? Maybe also help?

Angie78,

Yes, I post in discussion thread too.

Just curious, you apply for access for WTS or they auto give you access?

Hi Pet Su,

I also post here and got send email once to moderator... but no news then about 1wk+ back, received a email..

* Angie 78 * (sby78)
Username: sby78

Post Number: 832
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 9:35 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Moderators,

I also have been a member for a year.

Thank you so much!
Have a great day!

Back