Advise on how to apply for WTS section After 1 Yr of Joining

ryatie22,
(unfortunately) members whom joined before Nov 2006 no need to meet any requirements i.e. they automatically can post at those restricted sections.

emma
i dun think is fair cos' i realize most of these mummies dun communicate with the mummies here..they just come in n sell stuffs..cos i kena one before...so now before buying from them i'll check whether they r active on other post also...like for the case above..i saw a total of 1 topic thru out the forum...cos dun wan mummies 2b trap like me...i dun think they should let tis ppl be active... calculated only avr of 6 posts per yr???

Ryatie22,

Seems like u have an axe to grind. LOL.

In the 1st place, don't buy if u don't like her price, y try to disturb pple's sale?
Will u like it if it happens to u?
Later u kena suspension if she complain to the mod.

vamiga
for ur info, as stated i did share to her my concerns abt the market rate here..n tis forum is for mummies to share their tots....i think i more worried abt mummy being cheated here...

Hi Mods,

Are you able to advise me, when will my account able to post in Overseas Spree and WTS?
Its been a year already, the restriction still not lifted up.

Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn,
as i know, you need to meet 2 criterias:-
1) wait for 1yr
2) actively participate in those motherhood/parenting/pregnancy topics or threads.

thus, looking at your no. of postings, you do not seem to meet the 2nd criteria.

HTHs.

i still can't post in the WTS section..
Check criteria:
1)i joined since 14 July 2007
2)i have at least 567 posts since last yr.

so how come still cannot? must email or auto?

hi aly,
just sharing my experience here:
perhaps you wait for another week or so first, because for my case, Bee Lee only granted me access sometime 2-3 weeks after I passed the 1 year old criteria.
My guess is the Moderators are very busy, thus don't think they check every day to see who passed the 1 year mark and give access. I guess they only do it once every few weeks bah.

hi emma,
thanks for your reply. I was clueless on the procedures. just wondering if there is something we need to do in order to get approval.

Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

THere is little point setting whatever criteria to restrict users being able to post in WTS/Spree sections. Look into Free/WTB sections, it is not difficult to find users who circumvent the criteria.

I have patiently waited and waited.. and waited.. I have sent 3-4 emails to the mods already.. but til today.. i stil cannot post in the WTS thread.. and no replies from the mods in my emails too!!

I even started a thread.. on why the mods not replying my emails.. and NO REPLY ALSO!!!

Sigh.. not i wanna make money or wat.. but I have lots of stuff to clear at home.. and they are still usable and I can't bear to throw them away..

Sigh! i joined one year liao! still cnt post in spree and WTS sections!
and had emailed chin leng liao. no reply
sad.gif

Hi,
I am a below-1-year member and have no plans to post in spree or WTS section.

However, I do read those threads very frequently and noticed that many of the spreerers renew their threads by putting "up/smiley face icon" to enable google search to get to them and also to enable their thread to remain current.

Some not so hot sprees even have their previous sprees renewed with the "up/smiley face icon".

This really loads the system and also make it confusing to the readers.

Hope the moderator will look out for these inconsiderate members and make room for new ones to get in.

HI Moderators,

I have sent a couple of emails long long before. But till todate no replies from any of u.

I would like to post in WTS thread and other re-stricted threads.. Please assist.

THanks!

HI Moderators,

I have sent a couple of emails too. But till to date still no replies from any of u.

I would like to post in WTS thread and other re-stricted threads.. Please assist.

THanks!

I have sent a couple of emails too. But till to date still no replies from any of u.

I would like to post in WTS thread and other re-stricted threads.. Please help.

THanks!

Hi Mods,

Same problem here. No reply even after a few mail. Pls revert. Thanks. Need to hv access to post in overseas spree and WTS.

Hi Mods

If u happen to read this thread, great! I had completed 1 yr period to apply for access to WTS and Oversea sprees. Pls grant the access. Thanks

HI Moderators,

THanks!

Hi moderators

Plz grant my excess to WTS AND OVERSEAS SPREE it quite troblesome for me to PM my order through overseas spree
tks
aisyah
I already reach more than 1 yrs

<font color="aa00aa">Hi moderators,

can i have e grant to access into e WTS and oversea sprees.

thanks
happy.gif
</font>

Hi all mummies,

I have been sending emails to Bee Lee/Moderator numerous times since mid-June asking for the access to be granted but to no avail. Till now I am still awaiting for someone to revert to me. Does anyone of you receive any response from them?

Hi mummies

I am also stuck at this. Can't post on WTS and Overseas Spree thread. Kept having to PM the spree organisers to buy things. Getting irritated as some organisers only check the thread and may not check emails, ended up they missed my order
sad.gif

Can the moderator help please?

Hi all,

Me to been asking to for the grant since last yr Oct'08 but no response till now. Even send email plus post in the apply for WTS and oversea spree but did not get any response from them on both ways.
Wonder who can help us as like Surf I miss some of my things too so angry.

Who can help us?

I just sent my 8th request to the Moderators last evening, again no response. This is getting really upsetting.

Hi,
I have also send a couple of emails to the moderator to request for access but no response.

To the moderator,
I have joined for more than 1 yr, pls grant me access for WTS and overseas spree. Thanks.

Back