Advise on Baby & Maid Exps

ribenagr,
abt pt 4, this isn't the first time.

in fact, come to think of it, all these things that happened, it isn't the first time. I would not be so irritated if it was the first time.

And i hate it most when a maid gets presumptious, which is EXACTLY what is happening here!

Hi nellu,
Are you feeling better this evening? I totally understand how you feel cos I've been through all of that.

I gave up scolding 4 maids ago. Now I expect the maid to F*&K up and just repeat like a robot what I want her to do. That thing with your FISH....horrible thing to happen but on the positive side, your hubby can now understand that the maid is not ready to cook yet.

I also don't understand how she can give you burnt toast...haizz...I thought the toaster was her friend!

I can understand how angry and frustrated you are but if you want to keep your maid despite all her wrong doings, you can't scold anymore or she'll either ask for a transfer or run away. I'm not saying you are wrong because I believe she deserves to be told off lah...it's just that most of these Filo maids prefer to give up rather than face their mistakes and correct them. These maids lie in bed dreaming of their next angmoh employer. Hope your maid really isn't this bad and her attitude remains good.

So now it's the weekend get your hubby to handle her and take a break. You wanna meet for coffee let me know.

Liana,
thanks. I'm happy to know you understand. I did try not to scold her. As I said, because a lot of these things that happened, they did not happen for the first time. You know i do think this maid is really quite smart, objectively speaking. So I did not tell her off straight away in the beginning when i spotted her mistakes. I was calmly reminding her and telling her firmly what she should do and what she shouldn't.

I just couldn't stand the fact that she tried to decide for me when i wanted to have my dinner, how i wanted to cook the fish, what i wanted to eat for my breakfast, etc...It's clear to me that only after one month she wants to try to take over.

I dunno...maybe she had good intentions to try to be ahead. but i think it just doesn't work for me. I'm the type of person who doesn't live by a strict routine, let alone eat the same stuff for breakfast everyday...So i preferred that she goes with the flow with me. She wants to be ahead, it's actually fine. but the problem is she never asks me if that was the thing to do, and just does it, without ever thinking that she might be wrong.

I'm thinking of only keeping her for another 5-6mths max. I think my heart just cannot take having a maid again. After what happened with the 2nd maid, I tend to view the maids (especially Filos) with a LOT of contempt. It will really have to take a very very good and smart maid who knows how to manage me to change my perception.

oh yes Liana,

toaster is her friend and the rice cooker her lover!

and yes, let's meet for coffee when i'm better..I'm having a real bad cough now.

Nellu,
I use a different tactic with my maid now...since scolding makes Filos even more hard headed...these days I play the victim lah...I get really pitiful and say stuff like "ohhhh no, the ants have bitten me...ouch, ouch ouch!!! quick, quick go get the mopiko...ohhh, it's because there's so many ants in the kitchen. Lucky baby didn't get bitten otherwise so poor thing must take her to the doctor". Then I'll call over my hubby and say "look, look, there are ants in the kitchen again and they bit me!" Then he auto tell her to clean it lah and I get to sit and rest with a nice cuppa. Try it next time...everyone else feels sorry for you and your maid will auto clean until spotless. I do it with the big pile of newspapers too. The maid knows she's supposed to put it out the front yard for the karang guni man to collect but she's lazy so leaves it to pile up. So...in order to get her to do it I go out the back and try and lift if myself (when hubby is around) and really look like I'm straining myself...very pitiful. My hubby will tell me to sit down and not exert myself and call the maid and tell her off for letting me move the newspaper. He will then move them himself (in a bad mood by then) and my maid will feel guilty that sir is not happy and take over. After a while, the maid will not want to be seen by both ma'am and sir and being slack, not following instructions, being useless and she will buck up. Reverse psychology. You think I'm pathetic? Well, I am pathetic but it sure beats doing all the work and I enjoy my relax time and pampering. Wahhahahaa!

Btw, your maid still has a good attitude...sounds like my goondu maid. I think she can improve. My maid already coming to 8 months but you know how hard it was in the beginning right....

Sure...wait til your better n we meet up.

Liana,
hehehe this is definitely a good tactic to use. I did do it before with my #2 but she, being a very evil woman by nature, was not at all moved.

But i think i can do it again with this one. Already she bucked up in the aftnn cos she knows i'm sick. So ok..it has more or less quelled the fires of anger in me.

Shall see how things are tomorrow. I'm always hopeful and i keep telling myself that she is MUCH better than my previous 2 maids, especially my #2. Much much better...

Nellu, 'hug hug' ,will pray for u too..

I will be high blood pressure if continue with current maid, but lucky she is leaving very soon.

Liana, ur tactic cant work for my maid, today, my hubby at home till late noon and he saw, I'm the one clean kitchen's floor after lunch...and hubby told me, the new maid, should not make me do her work.

Most of my maid take advantages of me, everytime I help them(initial when maid new in my hse)..end up become my work..

Today, I'm very mad too, my maid really take her sweet time to dream away..doing work like body is here but mind n soul somewhere else..

She is only helping me, doing cleaning since nothing else she can do and cleaning part also need to be supervise all the time or either things will damage/become more dirty/all cloths mixed up,all brush mixed up..etc. Yet she can tell me when ah ma lost her patient maid just return smiling, imagine she can laugh n thinking its so funny to see me/MIL angry..haiz..

Till evening my bedroom is not mop,suppose to tidy n mop at 10.30am..till dinner time, I ask her to mop..she is so blur n forgetful..she can stand at toilet door,staring outside window..while I look at her from kitchen for so long,she still stone..I asked what are u thinking..fast,fast is he words I used,..so many work not done,still waiting for her, yet can hav time to stone..OMG!!! I cant stand her, I also want to avoid her..everytime I see her, I auto feel angry..even my neighbour also told me she feel like kicking her, as she walk like dead ppl(slow motion), when passing by her hse to throw rubbish..

The best part, my 3yrs old also cant tolerate her, helping to shower my girl, I heard..

Girl: aunty, panty cannot forget..(maid only removed pant and ask my girl to pass urine with her panty on)..

Girl: hey, aunty, cannot waste water(maid forget to off tap)..
Maid: ohh, oh, (and she closed tap)..

After a few minutes later,..
Girl: why my cup(for brush teeth) so dirty? aunty didnt wash?
Maid: ohh, sorry, sorry..

washing her hair..
Girl: shouting..aiyo..water going into my eyes..
Maid: ohh, oh..sorry, sorry..

After shower..
Girl: get me my towel..(maid forget to prepare towel, still hang outside)..

Saw maid walking here n there(searching for somehing) and my girl..running out naked,to get her clothes..aunty,here is my pyjamas..

My girl also give up, told me to send aunty home..
Girl: mummy, this aunty can go home..she cannot shower Vera, cannot look after mei mei, always forget..

Well, just tell myself, she is going off soon..
Maid still asked me for my family's photo, I said why u want? maid said she miss us, and tot of visit us one day if she can..OMG, I faint, I told her NO, cant give.

Nellu,Liana,..I also want to join coffee session if possible.

Jo,
I am sorry but i just cannot help it with the photo thingy.. Somehow i just cannot imagine these maids to be so sentimental that they will wan to have the family photo to keep as a mometo. Tell your maid, u wan my picture. Give me yours 1st.. See she dare or not... At least if she can give u willingly, somehow it means she do not evil tots.. Otherwise.. good luck to u n better do a thorough search of her bags b4 she leaves.

Jo,
I can't help but feel sorry for your maid...she must feel lonely or homesick or something must be wrong with her....she's such a stoner. Not fit to work.

I feel sorry for you more though. I have less patience than you, that's for sure. That's why I keep taking Filos cos although they are less "trustworthy", they are more automatic and understand english. I cannot tolerate stoners, dummies and lazy maids. I don't believe I should have to repeat myself more than 3 times either. Sian man...

I think the photo thingy is so that she can use it to show that she worked for a family before. She will show the photo as proof that she has had experience. But whatever the reason, don't give it to her. I agree with b2b3m4, no such thing as sentimental reasons. Maids are not sentimental or attached to a family. It's all $$$ to them no matter how much they claim to love your family.

Ya sure, join us for coffee session!

jo,
abt photo, don't give to the maid at all. The maids these days mostly are not good-natured or really good at heart. I remember my mum's PH maid which she hired when I was still a kid. She had wanted a photo of us too, but she didn't say take a photo of the family. She asked my father if he could take a photo of her with us, the kids. Back then, it was ok. cos the maids at that time were really honest and nice people.

Liana,
i'm like you. I don't have the patience so I take Filo maids too even though i hate their attitude and the way they try to take over.

I cannot tolerate stoners, dummies, lazy, and those act dumb act stone maids.

My Myanmar maid is also now becoming an eye sore to me and my hubby. Now we rather put her at my mil house to sleep early than bringing her home during weekdays evening. Even for today where she is supposed to be at my place to clean up my house, my hubby refused to let her in our house alone. We brought her over to my mil house to help her so that we can go shopping with a piece of mind.

After 1 month with us, there is still not much improvement and the worse thing is that she has broken more and more of my things at home!! The most recent item she has broken is one of the seven porcelain dwarfs bought from Tokyo disneyland years ago when I went for my first holiday!! I was so mad!!

My maid is really brainless..This morning she went to fill the kettle with tap water and left it on the stove without boiling and she did not tell me. I went to make milk for my daughter using the unboiled water in the kettle!! A while later, I saw her started to boil the water and I I only found out after I saw her starting to boil the water in the kettle. Luckily nothing happened to my daughter after drinking the milk.

My hubby really hates her to the core! He has never dislikes a maid to this extend in the past and this one really has stepped on his toes. We told her many times that she cannot use my hubby's car wash pails to wash other things and yet she keeps using them for washing mops, floor rugs and contain dirty water. Really wonder if she did it on purpose or what. My hubby shouted at her and even wrote her a warning note to tell her if she cannot take simple instructions like this, how can we expect her to take care of our daughter. We also called the agent a few times to scold her and explained to her the things we are angry with her but still I find she did not improve or change at all..sian...

We almost wanted to return her back to the agent on Friday but becos my hubby is on biz trip tomorrow for 1 week and he is worried I cannot cope alone, we told ourselves to "ren " until he is back next sat then decide again. Despite threatening my maid many times that if she keeps making mistakes or breaking my things, we are sending her back to agent but she does not seem to be scared at all..Now when I think of having to face her the whole day at my place tomorrow really makes me feel so put off ;(

Having some experiences with PH and ID maids, I somehow agree the tactics Liana used. PH maids will somehow feel embarrassed and quickly do what they have to do. However, some fresh ID maids really just stand there and act blur or else laughed or smiled. Anyhow, if I have the courage I will get a experienced maid instead of a fresh one...I cannot stand fresh no experience maids...

Nellu - hang on there and get better!

Eeleen10

Just like you, having employed fresh and experience maid, I prefer experience maid...Some time, when come to hire maid, really have to weigh the pros and cons....

Kristen, I will not hire Myanmar again.. I'm running out of my patient and become more easily frustrated..even my husband can sense, and told me..

Last night, I saw maid soak little clothes, and asked if she has collected those in my bathroom's basket(inside my bedroom)..maid reply, I have..er..stil have clothes?..actually, I tot of asking when u collect? yesterday? of course, we shower everyday, so everyday has dirty clothes..but I just to lazy to tell her off..see dont feel like talking to her at all..so sian, telling from 1st day, everyday, every minutes le...I become a nagging person liao..what is this, how come they can become maid, when they cant even follow instructions..

Can I become a doctor, getting high salary, and let the patient tell me what to do,what med to giv, still training how to do my work everyday.. think many ppl will die..

Before she went for her shower, i told her not to make milk, my baby dont want to drink(cant finish her previous feeding,still hav half bottle of milk)..and I will make/feed after mid-nite..haiz,after she bathed, she gav me a bottle of milk, I asked maid..I already told you not to make milk..maid reply, i think after shower can make..OMG
sad.gif
I want to cry le...

Maid wash the packet box and dry it.. haiz, I didnt asked her to wash, really no common sense.. BOX used to put food..even after, still can use??? who will use???

jo,
maid's behaviour sometimes very funny.

my ex-maids all also like to wash the food packaging box, even though i told them to throw away. They tell me "sayang lah M'am!" i just roll my eyes! Last time also my MiL like to keep 'rubbish' and asked them to wash those boxed.

when my MiL leaves, i throw them away. then the maids like want to cry...crazy! get emotional over boxes...i still throw

jo,
i really sympathise with you..how can there be such a stone maid? I think your agent is really irresponsible to make you accept her and have to keep her for a mth!
Is this the ex-teacher one?
Hope your new maid come soon.

Jo,
I thk your maid is not interested in her job. That's why she is stone. Ask ourselves, if a person is enthusiatic with our job, won't we put in heart and effort to learn?

Your maid simply not interested and don't bother to remember.

Hope that your new maid will come soon.

I am still searching too. Misah dun have bios for my requirement. Bios received from other agencies are not suitable. Haiz....

Nellu, its PAPER box..after wash still oily n out of shape.. I asked her why, she washed n dry it...she said cos on the table..not in the dustbin
sad.gif

Ivy, she is stone to do work but actual, without asking, she auto cooked her own noodle/rice, eat auto..(yesterday)even I have told her, we will be back for lunch, I cooked n brought my kids out for awhile..when I'm back, maid already ate her lunch without waiting for us.

Dont mentioned abt that agent..I'm not happy with them..they are really KNS ppl.

Yesterday, I bring my 3kids out, and asked her to do hse chores.. today, my MIL told me that, she went to my neighbour to ask how to speak in mandarin, work done/finish to my MIL, as my MIL monitor her when I'm out..but my MIL said she didnt do, maid said done..hmm.. What I dont feel comfortable, is that she went to my neighbour when I'm not home, she should wait for me and tell me instead..haiz..

Today, agent called me..when I was talking on the phone, she didnt help me with my kids, but listening to my conversation.. cos after that, she asked me, agent called?..and I asked..where is the children??? see kaypo..but her work, she forget..

I told her, she better do her work with the next employer and dont wait for employer to do..guess what..maid can said, why? you dont like?..I said why employer need domestic helper..if she have to do it herself..means employer need to stay home do work, cant work outside, no salary to pay maid la...dont know she really blur or acting...

Everytime when we are so mad, or rushing to do something, she just so so slow..sian...we angry,she smile,thinking its funny to see us angry..

Jo,
i think your maid isn't quite right "up there".

seems like she is not interested in working at all! can so daring go and ask your neighbour how to speak mandarin?? WTH! where got this kind of maid?

I really sympathise with you...if it's me long time 'kill' the maid liao!

Jo....I can understand washing a plastic container but paper box? Your maid is weird. At first I thought she's just like those straight from the kampong, never seen a tv, never cleaned a house properly before...but now I think she's either mentally retarded or super smart with ulterior motives?! Doesn't sound like she likes kids much and she can't clean or cook....I don't think anyone would want to employ a maid who only knows how to eat....

I can't help, feel like being tortured by maid and agent le..already so helpless, sabotage by maid..really make me think they(maid) are low class ppl..to be frank, I never look down on them before this..I treat them well, as I think they will return our kindness by doing their work/take good care of my children but see..

Maid, keep on asking me this n that..I feel,she is so busybody, and she dont understand she is MAID..suppose to do work n respect us..why she bother, I talk on phone also need to tell her, whatever I do need to report to her? Yet she dont do her work le..really TMD..see I become a rude person, just feel good using bad words.

They way maid think is totally different. I dont know if she has mental problem and dont want to know too..suppose to send her back tomorrow, but now, hav to tolerate for at least another week..all because of the RUDE agent...KNS agent.

hihi,

I happened to chance on this thread. A 1st time employer, my ex-SIN Phil maid has been with us for 1 mth. Very funny...last week was pay day. The morning of pay day, she can tell me..."I want the XXX prepaid SIM card". I was like, wah, other things u dun remember so well. But come to SIM card, that's the first thing you can tell me in the morning...!!???!!

I can understand lah, that pay day is what they look forward to (dun we all? haha). But it's just...I dunno lah. to hear it as the 1st thing in the morning...shows me where the priorities lie leh...

oh, I scrolled up through the archives, and hey nellu and celtricia, I attend the same parish as u two! Guess we stay around the same area...hehs...

jo,
why you have to tahan her another week? Since she is of no help at your house, just dump her back to agent regardless of what agent say. I suppose the agent will charge you for the food and lodging till she find replacement employer rite? Better than let her stay and eat off you for another week!

Gals, i need some advice urgently. i've got an indon maid, who was transferred from an acquaintance in dec 07.

She was ok for the first 2 mths, then all e patterns appeared! first, frequent sms-ing and calling on HP. Then, lazing on the job (I gave her a list of things to do but she won't do unless I ask abt it) and talking back at me and my mom. Most utterly rude was she took things (e.g. my mask, lamps, towels, my gal's stuff like hair bands etc) without asking for permission and used them! Still give me black face when I told her off for taking things without asking for permission!

I realised she has been lying, and decided that I cannot employ and live with someone who is dishonest. I'm thinking of sending her back to Indon because I don't want to cause misery / problem to another family. I know I can cancel her Work Permit online @ MOM website and send her back. However, my agent said at the airport, the customs officers will ask if she's willing to leave...I'm not sure if it's a lie told by the agent who wants to earn more money by transferring her to another unsuspecting employer. My concern is whether there is any problem (legally) if I were to send her back after she has worked with me for abt 6mths (she has fully repaid her loan already)....

Is it all maids are like tat? when they do someting wrong.. u tell them tat's its wrong.. n they tink its funny n can laugh? both my maids react the same way whenever they did someting wrong n i corrected them.. seems to me like they r crazy lor.. or tat they tink its funny.. sigh..

kaimom,

i think your agent is lying. Customs officers don't care if the maid is willing to leave or not. They will have records that the WP is cancelled. SIngapore is very by the book. Once WP cancelled, the maid has to leave. no negotiations. of course some maids will drama and all that kind of shit.

there is no legal issues at all for u to send her back. you are the employer, you decide.

other mommies here will have more to share with you regarding sending maid home.

CSI Fan,
i remember you from the may07 MTB thread. but i'm not very active there. You go to st mary's too huh? Which mass do you go to? I usually go on sun 9am. That's the best time for us, cos all the other masses interfere with either nap time or meal times for my boy...Where do you live btw? I'm very near to church.

your maid is ex-SIN Phil maid? most of the exp maids are like that. They know and will be very assertive of their rights. But so far is her attitude good? i think attitude is most impt. The other perks or work benefits, i think can be negotiable.

nellu,
er...no leh. I'm not from May07 MTB thread...i'm in Dec07 MTB thread. heehee...

for me, all the mass times interfere with my baby's nap and meal times...except the 10.45am one. But usually, hb and I still lazing ard at home. haha. so tend to end up going for sunset mass lorh. Coz I'm stilL BF, so not so bad. baby can have some food before her solids (my gal's 6mths). I'm staying at Hume Ave. you?
happy.gif

True, the exp maids are like that...agree with you. Attitude is most impt. Other things can negotiate. Once attitude is right, other things tend to fall into place nicely. So far, her attitude is ok. Not too bad lah. But it's only been 1 mth and no hp then. Now...hehs. gotta see how...we brought her to a 7-eleven store to get the SIM card. at the same time, also reminded her of her responsibilities. and also suggested to her when she should use the phone (at night and weekends when hb and I are looking after baby). So, hope she listens lah. Gotta monitor. hehs...

Jo,

What happened to SLF Green that you said they are KNS?? Can PM me?

Kaimom,

Your agent is definitely lying to you. I have in May sent my maid home and the custom did not question the maid on that. I dont think the custom would be so "bo liao" or so free to ask a maid any questions that are not relevant. More likely your agent just does not want you to send her back so that they can earn $$ for transferring her out. Since your maid has already finished her loan, you should be able not to return her to the agency.

CSI Fan,
heheh then i must have remembered wrongly...or maybe it's the Catholic mothers thread?? hahahaha...bad memory aft becoming a mother....

me am at bt batok. very near to st marys.

you mean you never set rules on phone usage for your maid? I'm very strict abt this. my maid is new but she brought her hp here. I kept it on agent's advice. I did not return to her, even though she asked if she can use it at night. I told her no for now, subject to her performance. She's agreeable and understood our reason for not letting her use the phone.

I will eventually let her use her phone but just not now. And I will keep a very close eye on it as well. But i prefer to let her use cos then i don't have to 'entertain' her if she feels lonely or bored.

nellu.. not tat u have bad memory lah.. juz tat after having kids.. all the gd memory cells pass on to our kids liao mah.. heh..

CSI Fan, i stayin at gombak area.. i usually attend evening mass too..

kaimom, like wat the other mummies say.. the customs won't even bother to ask lor.. once u cancel the workpermit.. ur maid can't stay here liao mah.. all u haf to do is buy a ticket bak for her to her own country n tat's it.. no nid send bak to agent if u worry tat they might trf her..

thanks for e advice. think i'll go hunt for air tickets first....any lobangs for cheap air tickets to indonesia? first time for me to send maid back...

mommies,
this is funny. Can anyone of you advise me how to tactfully tell the maid NOT to sing and read to my boy??

Her singing is VERY VERY bad! it's driving me nuts at this very moment!!

Liana,
hahaha that's a good one...but it will only do short term leh...

I really want her to stop singing off-key nursery rhymes to my boy, e.g. twinkle twinkle little stars, baa baa black sheep and incy wincy spider. She does it alot cos my boy already knows these songs well and will respond to the songs. She gets really amused with his response that's why she keeps on singing...

the more she sings, the more headache i get....

nellu

Just tell her that the way she sings is very different from what is taught in school in Singapore...so perhaps she should not sing and confuse your son later. Anyway, tell her to leave the singing to you as you know the Singapore tune.

morning ladies..

nellu.. juz tell her straight off not to sing lor.. say her singing is terrible n explain y ur boy responses tat way when she sing.. n its not becoz her singing is gd tat's y ur boy reacts tat way.. heh..

Mummies, pls help to comment whether I should hire maid as below:-

<font color="0000ff">Age : 26 / Single
Ht/Wt : 150cm / 59kg (a bit fat right?)
Siblings : 2 elder brothers (she is the youngest)
Hometown : Lampung (near Sumatra, not so poor right?)
Working exp: 4 years in a Garment Factory in Msia
2 years in Surabaya. Taking care of 2 &amp; 10 years old children and housekeeping. House only have 1 maid.</font>

Do you thk I can take her?

Agent called and interview her. Telling her that taking care of 2 &amp; 10 yrs old is different from taking care of 2 &amp; 4 yrs old. Told her that my kids are active and tends to fight. The response from the maid is giggle and said young children are like that and said she will try.

She told the agent that she is very keen to work in Singapore to earn more money for the family.

I have yet to interview her myself.

I have told the agent that I need someone who can work with fast pace. I dun want someone who work like an old lady. Also told the agent that my mum is very fussy. She is very particular with cleanliness.

Agent said she has bios of Ex-Sin but she din recommend to me cos these experience girls are more difficult to control.

Any comments?

babycutie.. ur tis maid frm whh agency? i tink u shld interview her urself b4 anything else.. check out wat her family does.. if they haf their own land etc... tat's one ting i din asked when i got my first indo maid.. n only when she was wif me for abt 6mths plus.. den i realise she actually quite rich bak hm.. got a hse of her own.. whh her mum left behind for her.. n she wanted to wrk in SG to earn money so tat she can furnish her hse wif tiles like ours in SG..

Babycutie

I will not hire this maid as I have bad impression with maid worked in garment factory.

Hey all

Just to share about my experience with maid agency.You know agent like to see ghost talk ghost language and see human speak human lingo?Before i hired experience maid, they will say fresh more tame , suitable for me. After problem, say ya hoh,language is a barrier, you better get experience maid...who suffer, my pocket and mental suffer eventually...

celtricia,
Its from Prosper. Recommended by Jennifer.
She sent me a few bios. So I shortlist this one.

I will interview the maid myself.

Jennifer said her passport is ready and can arrive in 2 weeks if I hire her.

babycutie,
ic ic.. so far she got no bio for me.. as she spoke to my phil maid last fri.. scolded her for forgetting tings n all.. so tis week i c got improvements or not lor.. if not den bo bian i wan to change.. haf to c my mum also.. watz her comment n any improvements.. coz so far.. both my kids like her.. at least tat's the plus pt..

celtricia,
Actually both my kids like my current maid. I am ok lah. But hb and mum dun like her.

So I oso dun want to take risk to change.

babycutie, my hb is ok.. he cldn't b bothered one.. everything for maid is i make decision one.. but guess ultimate will b my mum lor.. coz she spend more time at my mum's plc den hm.. but i can't tahan tat she keep forgetting tings.. sigh..

celtricia,
My mum faced the maid 24/7. So it is important that the maid can meet my mum's requirement. My mum said all the maids I hired are dirty. They can use a cloth, rinse once, and wipe the whole house furniture. Can faint like that.

babycutie.. oh.. even during weekends ah.. hmm.. my mum also quite peculiar abt cleanliness.. she got diff clothes for different purpose.. so she has areadi told maid.. tis still not too bad lah.. so i told mum, its up to her to evaluate if she wants the maid to stay or go..

Back