! Advice / Tips - To Slim Down After Giving Birth

kolabear

Hi am preg w #2 and most pp say after giving birth is the best time to lose weight. When I have #1, never did any binding or such.. now w #2 and my last, hope to really drop a few sizes down.

I wld be going for a plan ccestion and on 3XL size clothes.

Anyone with similar situations and able to drop to XL size?

Hi Fion,

I have the same situation like you.

When I gave birth to my elder gal in year 2008, I was not able to lose any weight. Then, when I gave birth to my younger gal in year 2010. I told myself that I wanted to lose weight and my friend introduce this sliming cum nutritional product to me and it works.

I follow strictly to the products. And in first month, i lose 10kg and within 3 months, i lose from 3XL to L. I am very happy with the results.

Rest assured that when you stop taking, your weight will not rebounce.

If you want to know more or try it, email me @ [email protected].

<font color="ff6000"> Hi im a mummy of 1 &amp; my boy already 15mth.. Last year i had c-sec &amp; till nw i had tummy. ANytip to make it gine / flat??? </font>

Hihi,

My own experience...tummy's not as flat as before but I guess it's as close as I'll ever get...

As a start, would sugg
1) Invest in few good pairs of corsets, they really do help tuck it in instantly, the easy way.
2) Do tummy crunches and leg lifts to tone...and put child on lap, lay flat on mat and lift legs with bb...its a fun game for them too =)

Warp as it sounds, the sleepless night with my kiddo and constantly panda eyes actually help keep the extra weight at bay too...

After I stopped breastfeeding, also cut down on carbo intake, and drank more soups, ate more fruits &amp; veg and and eating bb's leftover baby food...all helped a little.

A good friend of mine tried Marie France with much sucess, she is now slimer than before...after going for intensive treatments, like 2-3 times a week...a sure winner but pricey though.

Hope this helps
Fern
6025557.png

hi

i find with #1 its easier to loose weight and the flab around tummy. After i had #2, the weight and flab is really impossible to lose. Perhaps its because for #2 I really had big tummy during pregnancy until onlookers young/old/men/women all looked at me
sad.gif

fern,

if u refer to my other post(http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/6081427.html?1317115255), although i sleep barely 2 hours continously (perhaps 5-6 hrs add together?) for last 2 months, i dont find it helped weight lost. in fact i became hungry because i kept waking up due to baby cries
sad.gif

Hi hi,

Would like to share with all the mummies out there... =)

To all mummies out there who are desperately wanna lose weigh.. (I m really one of them)..

I do have a very effective and healthy product that is really worth trying.

Same here, after my pregnancy (which i gained 17kg during my pregnancy), i cant lose any of the kilo. Try hitting out gym and eat right but my weigh dont seem to go down.. it only maintain at the level... (thank god it doesnt not increase further)

After I get to try out this amazing prdt, I manange to lost 5kg in 1 mth. (Sound amazing, but it's really true fact, seriously no lie or bullshitting.. hahah cos i do have real evidence =)

That is the reason, I want to let those mummies out there to know, there is stil chance and hope for slimming and for better health.

If anyone like to know more of these prdt's details. Pls do not hesitate to contact me @ [email protected]

Regards

hi sunflower

i am more interested in the flab around tummy ? cos weight wise i am more or less 'ok', although still not my old weight.

hi i gave birth this year May and lose a total of 18 kgs. The tip is to control intake of carbohydrates and eat more protein and fibre food. My whole pregnancy i gained less than 10 kg, 2 weeks after delivery, i lost all baby weight and lost another few more kgs after that. Breastfeeding and exercising helps to shed off the extra pounds too.

Hi hi, after my 2nd birth, I was size 16.I tried many ways but my weight still there. Last year, I started with pilates and my body was more tone, especially tummy and thigh...and I went down to size 14... I stop pilates abt 1 yr and maintain my weight by doing housework everyday (abt 1 hr).. And now I am size 12.. If u have time, tried pilates. It's abt toning our bodies...At least it works for me ;)

Hi sunflower, can you kindly pm me details too? I gave birth last year through c-sect, gain 19kg in the whole pregnancy and now find the last 6kg very very hard to loss to my previous weight. I only bf for 4months, and have been exercising, but still can't get rid of the last kgs. I'm at wits end already.

Hi Fion,

You may find this article useful. It's also worthwhile noting that diet or exercise alone wouldn't be effective on their own. You got to invest in a bit of both and stick to it. There is no quick way of doing it. Pregnancy weight gain takes at least nine months. Losing it may take at least as much time, or maybe shorter if you're really active.

Hi Mummies

My DD is turning 3 next yr. For the past 2+ yrs, I have tried many weight loss methods unsuccessfully. My pre-pregnacy wt was 52kg and 1 mth ago I was weighing at 63kg.

Then, I took up TRA prog 1 mth ago and 4 weeks into the prog I lost 4.5kg. My target is to reach 52kg after the 3 mths prog. Most imptly, the TRA prog committment that your weight will not rebounce even after you stop the prog for many years.

I am looking forward to wearing size S clothes in 2 mths time. I am sharing this prog bec I personally experienced the frustration and low self-esteem for the past 2+ yrs and this prog really helps me. My L size clothes are now baggy after losing 4.5kg. Even my colleagues who see me everyday notice the difference in my figure now.

You may want to PM me to find out exactly what is TRA prog is about, how it works and how it can help you. I can also help you do a free body and health assessment on your actual body age, fat and muscle % etc

think best way to lose weight is to simply eat well, exercise and breastfeed. no "fast" tracks... I lost my pregancy weight (about 20kg) within a year...

exercise doesnt always mean we need to go gy,. simple home exercises like sit-ups, walking up stairs, walking with baby etc can help too.

Ai @ http://www.sakuraharuka.com

Hi Sunflower,
Can pm me too.
[email protected].
I also having problem wt my flabby tummy. I already slim down to my actual size after giving birth. Im now 44kg. But I still have flabby tummy. What can I do? Apart from going slimming center. Thank you.

Hi, I'm actually exercising at home using the Nintendo Wii. I'm using this game/programme called EA Sports Active to exercise. But like what some of the mummies here say, there's really no short cut to losing weight. I wake up at 6am to exercise with the program 4x a week, cut down on fatty foods etc. Although the scales dun really drop down that fast, I feel that my clothes are looser already. HTH
happy.gif

I am back to pre-pregnancy figure in less than 12 months after giving birth via c-sec....a natural way of losing weight is to breastfeed for as long as you can...and the most effective weight loss tip is to take care of baby yourself...tried and tested...hehe...you will definitely lose weight!
happy.gif

Hi Fern/charlottesweb! I'm thinking of going to Marie France to slim down after giving birth. You mentioned that your friend went there for slimming and it was successful. Could you share with me which treatment your friend went for?
happy.gif

Hi there,

I managed to slim down sucessfully after taking a 3mth program which trim down my big tummy even my gal was already 6 months old. PM me for details if you are interested.
6691301.jpg

My flabby fats and carrying a spare tire around is really upsetting. My younger daughter already 18 months, I am still not able to reduce that area.
Really devastating.

Hi jynnsan, I may have a great device for you! Its called the body galvanic spa. Its use for targetted slimming and I've seen tremendous results on my self and on others. If you are keen, i can show you some pics...its really exciting! A great solution to all mothers, not only does it treats flabbines, it also get rids of cellulite!!

hi all, i agree with enmummy.. really tried and tested.. breastfeed n taking care of baby yourself is the best way and u will drop your sizes unknowningly as we r so busy day in day out breastfeeding and taking care of baby..
happy.gif

My confinement lady fed me fat fat for the 1st mth and within the nex 3 mths before i go bac to work, i'm already back to my pre-preg size as i took care of baby myself during the 3mths after confinement n before i go back to work.
is free somemore, dun need pay for expensive slimming programs etc, which the initial results are always good becos the programs made u lose the water in your body instead of the fats...

hi chiqunz,you are right that breastfeeding do help us go back to pre-pregnancy state,that's why breastfeeding is highly encouraged, and you are also right that most programs make you lose water that's why TRA is different, it make sense to embark on TRA to enhance the weight loss effect during breastfeeding, so you have no flabbiness and have nice curves...TRA targets on fats, no purging, no unnecessary starvation, you learn to eat right, you get good nutrition into your body, this helps the baby as well. So, TRA is the right choice!

Yes mummies, I agreed with u!!
Breastfeeding and taking of the bb really helped lose weight. I am also an example. Now 4 mths after giving birth and have return. Back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Chiqunz,

Yes breastfeeding can help some mummies to lose weight but the hard truth is not all mummies can lose weight thru breastfeeding.

I am one of those who cannot slim down after 2 kids even though I breastfeed both.

#1, I thot I could nt slim down coz my supply was nt enough thus I tend to eat more. But for #2, my supply was more than enough and I even give away think close to 80 packets of my milk and this time, I did nt eat alot. But then still I cannot not slim down especially my big tummy lor.

Then it is thru TRA tat finally make me get rid of the ugly tummy and now I am back to my secondary time weight lor...

Thus, conclusion is not all mummies are lucky like u and xiaohuei who managed to slim down thru breastfeeding lor....

I guess I'm one of the lucky few that didn't have many kilos lose after delivery. I put on about 12kg and after delivery in Nov 2011, I only needed to lose 3kg and of course my tummy.

I breastfed and was able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans during my baby's full month celebration but tummy was and is still there hahaha. I will need to work harder on that! I'm personally a very active person so after confinement, I try to jog when mum comes over in the evenings.

I'm going back to work in 2 weeks (oh no!!!) and with mum taking care of baby full time, I'll be able to fit in a jog after work when I go over to mum's place.

Another tip: avoid as much carbohydrates as possible (rice, noodles, biscuits) as they are the ones that will pile on the kilos. Have more protein (meat, etc) as they will keep you full longer. And of course, small frequent meals are always better than big meals.

Back