Advice please: Multivitamins and fish oil

kv83

Hi ladies, I need some help to buy OTC multivitamins and fish oil for my pregnancy. I am overwhelmed by the amount of products on the shelfs.
sad.gif

currently 4mths pregnant. Do you all have any recommendations or advice? Thanks.

Hi, during my 2 pregnancies, I take Nutrilite brand supplements. Though I didn't take from gynae, but I will ask which stage to take what supplement.

I didn't take well to any form of multivitamins and so kept to usual diet. Multivits tend to make me feel nauseaous, cause constipation and heatiness. The only thing that worked well was Vit C and B complex.

Best not to buy all sorts of supplements. Take one type and see if it works for your body?

I take multivits from GNC.. as well as fishoil because I have eczema and calcium pills when I was breastfeeding.

As much as I would like too, I'm not able to eat the recommended amount of vegs/fruits etc every day so I get them this way... :p

AI @ http://www.sakuraharuka.com

i'm taking obimin and neuroplusPB (i hope i rem-ed the second one correctly)... and folic.

Told my gynae what i'm taking and she didnt advise otherwise... so i take it she approves haha. bought them from Guardian.

I would recommend Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex and Fishoil from gnc. If you are interested, can PM me ya.
happy.gif
hope you are in healthy state now.

These two price range only from 42~62.

Is expired multivitamin tablets harmful to consume?
I noticed that i had been consuming till date Blackmore's multivitamin that had got expired on Dec 2011 :-(

i am 4 weeks pregnant.
i bought the Pregnancy & Breast-feeding Gold from BLACKMORES, anyone have tried this supplement before? any comment?

The sales lady advised that should start to take supplement after 8 weeks pregnancy, is she correct? why shouldn't start to eat now?

Hi mummies,

I have 3 BN boxes of Prolacta with DHA for Mother supplements to let go. This is prescribed by my gynae n I took this during my pregnancy n breastfeeding. Am selling the excess cos I have stopped BF recently.

Letting go at 30% discount. If keen, PM me.

Hi ahgunbaby,

I've been eating the same supplements since I was 6 weeks pregnant I think. I'm 32 weeks now and so far so good!

I've read good reviews online. I don't think it's very popular in SG bcos it's consider more expensive compared to the more popular supplements like Obimin. But if u compare the list of active ingredients, Blackmore is more comprehensive.

Oh, and the cheapest place to get it is Mustafa I think. I found that it's cheaper than Watson and Guardian. I usually buy the big bottle, 120 capsule for $42.40 at Mustafa.

Can try Efanatal have been tested in Australia reduce stress during post natal mother as well.
If you see the content inside so much more DHA compare with other product.

Back