Advice needed - Pregnant?

i not sure but today i just feel cramp...i very scare as i am not married yet....if really pregnant guess i got to rush for my rom le.

hi Wan,
so u tested during week 4-7, the tests were all negative? Did you have any symptons that made you suspect you were pregnant even though the tests were negative?

Hi everyone,

Glad to come across this forum. I've almost missed my period for about 2 weeks and I'm really getting very worried about missing my period.

I tested with ClearBlue last week, when I'm about 7 days late for my period, and it distinctly showed negative. I am really freaking out as friends told me ClearBlue is very accurate and detect very early pregnancies.

Glad to read that other ladies here have some similar experiences. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best!

As for me, I plan to buy another test kit and do the test tomorrow morning when I wake up. I read that it's not necessary with the test kits now but I really hope it would show a positive.

Hi Charissa!

How was the test??

Mine was about 9 days late and then the line shown on Cleablues was immediate!

I did it in mid noon, not my first pee. oops!

Hi Hi,

Can anyone advise me...am late for 2 days but i tested & negative...sigh....

I do have a lot of discharge recently (for the past 2 weeks)....is it normal?

Hi there, Got one question for mummies. I planning for 3th one still early oni 3weeks so can't test. I was bathing so i massage my breast then found out theres some milky liquid coming out. Does it mean im pregnant? or is just left over residue from last pregnant? which is 1.3yrs ago.

Hi All.

2 weeks before my menses, I started feeling nauseous. Sometime it hit me bad, sometime it’s quite mild. But I never vomit at all.. normally only burping came out. At first I thought I was hungry, so stomach a lot of gas but after I eat, it’s also the same. There’s no fixed time for the nauseous feeling to hit me.

My stomach starts to cramp a week before my menses. It’s an on and off thingy. Also experience lower backache. My menses was due on this Monday. From last Saturday, I start to have weird taste bud. My MIL’s soup tastes sour to me but hubby say it’s sweet. Sometime when I eat, I feel like I have metallic taste in my mouth. I thought I was having the worst PMS symptoms I ever experience in my life and thought everything will be ok when my mense come on Monday. Normally my mense very accurate one.

On Sunday night, my menses came.. not much.. so I put on the pad. But then on Monday, the menses is very minimal. It doesn’t even stain my pad at all. Today, supposed to be the 2nd day of mense which is supposed to be heavy flow, the same thing happen. The nauseous feeling still remain. Example, when I smell char kway teoh just now, I felt the nauseous feeling badly.

I am wondering whether I am pregnant or am I just experiencing an abnormal menses.

hi,

lately i feel hungry easy and occasion will like want to vomit but water one come out(on an ff)...

me have menses on 24 Mar , april (nope) and 1 may menses come ....usally i have 7 days menses one....

cannot be pregnant right ... somemore last month got menses ...

I am 2 days late for menses. Tested with the pregnancy kit from clear blue, shown "+ve". The test was done at night. I tested again with another brand of pregrancy kit later in the next afternoon, also reveal "+ve". But the lines are rather light in colour. My breast is feeling this soreness... and tenderness.

Am I pregnant ?

Hi Eileen,

I believe that clear blue is the best pregnancy kit. So if it shows +ve, I would think it's +ve!

If you still have doubts, try it again the next week and see how. anyway, you need not go gynae so early. Can go when you are 6 weeks preg so that you can hear the baby's heartbeats as well. If you are 2 days late for menses, means that baby is 2 weeks old. Can still wait till it's older then see gynae. meantime, take good care of yourself first!
happy.gif

Hi everyone! I am new here... I am just wondering if i am pregnant... I have missed my menses for the 3 days. normally it is very accurate cause i track my menses through an online program... I pee alot nowadays and esp at night when i am ready to bed... and nowadays i get very sleepy... like i will doze off when i am in the car... feel nip pain and tender breast... also backache and heavy bottom... i tried testing on the second day i missed my period but the result is negative... and i am very disappointed. I know i am very gan cheong... but i am really hoping to have a baby... Cause i have lost one before.... while i am 2 months preg. and it is really a BIG BLOW to me... This time round.. i seems to be quite sure that im preg cause the systoms... i have experience before is back... i am very worried and gan cheong... i wanna know asap...

how huh? i cant seems to sit still... =((
i am afraid of facing false alarm... I plan to test again tml and get a postive result...

I wonder how i keep myslef still and if really false alarm how am i going to face it... and if this time round i really have baby again.. how am i going to protect it... losing once really scare me and i am very guilty since that... i feel that i am not a good mother... that i didnt manage to protect my child the previous time..

i am consider a free thinker and u know what.. i actually burn toys, clothes and snacks to my baby when ever 7th month and one those festival...

What should i do.. i am panicking...

hi,

i have all the pregnancy syndrome(backache,nausea,easily get tired,nip pain,tender breast), my period due this Friday..but today i got a light brown discharge..but a while only.. usually i will have this kind of discharge 1 or 2 days before my period.
but now i got it early. tested with HPT this morning and the result is negative.

any kind soul can give me an advise based on my condition..what should i do?

Hi everyone!

Am I pregnant? I had severe vomiting, nausea and headache last month - it came together with a bad sore throat and cough. The vomiting and headache was so bad I had to be warded. The thing is, after discharge from hospital, I still have occasional headache, nausea, stomach cramps and can't stand some food smells.

I took one pregnancy test, and it was -ve. Menses due this weekend, but the waiting is nerve-wrecking!!!

What do you all think? Am I pregnant?

Hi Happy enough,

i think u do a test again and see how's d result bah. Somestime prenancy kit not very accurate one. During my first time pregnancy i used 3 test kit.

hi there,

im new here.. i need advised.. i have a irregular menses and last menses was on the 17 July. Aug, i missed my menses. So waiting for Sep to come.

In between that i had a intimacy with my husband on
(5-7 Sep). I bought a pregnancy kit last week and checked. It was negative.

But still, abit worried. Is it too early to check? Been feeling dehydrated.

Sorry to post here while u guys have discussion. I need a little help. Do get to me for adoption of baby. As I'm trying to adopt one with reasonable amount which dont exceed 9,000.

Due to not able to give birth anymore(knew the news last month due to 2 times miscarriage in a year), i decided to go for adoption. The news really hurts me lOts coz I'm just 24 and have not even a kid yet. And the news do hurt my mum a lot too . She went a little bit far more than depressed and always thinking that baby is still in me whenever she thinks of it. Consult doctor but was saying medication can't cure only control as she needs to work out herself. So despite I'm very sad and depressed I got to think of not only me but her too.and at this point of time, Husband left me too. So my dad and I came out with a solution, since I can't give birth, why not adopt those who are keen to put for adoption so that my mum can be better and I can have a better motivation of living my life better.  kindly do help out for this.  it will be good for going to give birth de or newborn as they still can't recognise if not its like so cruel for those who alrd know their parents. Kindly give a helping hand. Apps 83006803 thank

Back