A trying mummy of 2

Emma, I too have 3 kids and now in preparation for separation with my cheating husband. I think I know how u feel, me too am feeling confused and don't think I can start another relationship.. I don't feel right everytimes I think of the kids and if I'm going to start another relationship..anyway u just focus on ur kids now will do.

Hi spirit, how old are you kids? Is hb paying anything? U have evidence? Is he remorseful? Did he gave you maintenance?

Separation is option for couples who are not sure n may reconcile or wish to reconcile between yr 1 - 3 ... If no action after that period, it is consider void. If you are going for separation in the hope of a reconciliation, then pls ensure everything is stated clearly (e.g.House, kids, etc) ..this is to safe guard you n the kids.

Gladjio, my kids are 4, 6 and 8 yr old. I am intending to ask for 2.6k from him and he had also agreed to give me the hous. Initially he is remorseful but now....

I choose separation with hope to reconcile in the beginning too but after talking to the 3rd party who told me she is so much younger than me.. so much so that I wanted you separate since she has so much youth to waste..3 yrs is nothing to her...

Hi split, good you are giving thought to the kids first ... However, on separation deed, be as detail as you can, this is to safeguard you n the kids. I was so naive that my separation deed is just 1 line n after that, I got smack in the face cos I thought it was just formality n he wouldn't use it in court but I was wrong.

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. Have your try counselling? If there is really no choice, maybe separation will be a good choice. Even though, I do not encourage that but if you are really hurt and you are slowly going into a depression state, to do good for you and your kids, maybe separation can be a choice. But, every decision, please think your kids first. They are innocent.

Back