A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hi kermit, thanks... will montior the symptoms! hee
happy.gif

hey stella, no probz
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
444364.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
444365.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>1 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>28 - 31</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>13 dpo</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>24-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>posh</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>5 dpo</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>35-42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>4 dpo</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>5 dpo</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>7dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>3 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>7 dpo</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
444366.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza</td></tr></table>

Hi kermit,

After 10 DPO, do u rem what type of symptoms u experienced?

I've been feeling cramps on my right side especially since last week. and feel very sore. Other than that, nothing.

kermit,
thnx..... wondering if my thermometer is spoilt or what, coz BBT flat after O when i take orally, but when i use the scanning thermometer, temperature is different &amp; there are changes, so i blur liao!!!

ryes

i got this crampy feeling in the lower abdomen...and got this pukey pukey feeling at the back of my throat.

posh

the changes after O should be quite dramatic, it should go to a higher phase of around 36.7 to 36.9 like that...what is a scanning thermometer?

kermit,
thnx, to ease my doubt i got myself a new oral thermometer....... if really never O, sigh........must go ask my TCM what happen!!! take so much herbs still no effect, no cure like that!! by the way, scanning thermometers are the ones like ear-scan or fore-head scan.

hi juju, louie,

clomid wks for me too! thank God! will be going for HCG jab tonite... hope it's not too painful...

oh, btw, gynae asked me if we want to opt for IUI instead. cos my hubby's SA result showed dat he is having verie little normal soldiers. haha... so, not sure if IUI will increase our chances more? btw IUI &amp; IVF, IVF chances are much higher isit? oso, hw much will IUI cost?
happy.gif

anyone kw how's yuki now? i miss her leh...

hi gals

i am back..

yesterday bb gave me a shocked.. i was bleeding red on the way back from work.

quickly rush to gynae.. finally can see the sac but no heartbeat yet. i am now only 5 weeks , instead of 6.

now still bleeding, on mc again for the whole week.

stella

so relieved to hear you finally saw the sac. really just have bedrest this week. only get up to go toilet. did doc give progesterone jab to support the pregnancy

<table border=1><tr><td>
445436.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
445437.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>28 - 31</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>14 dpo</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>24-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>posh</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>35-42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>5 dpo</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6 dpo</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>8 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>4 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>8 dpo</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
445438.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza</td></tr></table>

kermit,
thermometer not spoilt!!! my body system spoilt!!! trapped eggie i think, sigh!!! still remain at 36.3, sigh!!!!! no hope liao this month!!! sob sob .........
kao_cry.gif

stella,
the only thing u can do now is to have bedrest, dat means no surfing of even the internet. go to bed now. bedrest = staying in bed.

kermit,
i am not seeing any at the moment to monitor eggie. think maybe i should do that next month. i m staying in the east, is Dr Heng Tun Lan good??? i use a different gynae the other time, not pro-clomid.

hi all.. haven't logged in in awhile..how's everyone? any new graduates?

stella - congrats! =) do take good care of urself!

posh

to be honest, i am also not pro-clomid. but i think to some girls who don't ovulate, clomid is a god-send.

not sure about Dr Heng. but i think some girls here are seeing her. they may be able to give you some comments.

Anyone using Dr Heng Tun Lan?? what are her charges like and any advice which day of cycle to see gynae if want to monitor eggie growth???
clomid must take jab also??? confused, please advice ladies. thnx.

kermit,
i also afraid clomid got side-effects. 1st time i never O since i started taking BBT, but i m worried something is wrong somewhere, especially since i m on TCM too. went to see TCM on day of expected O, TCM ba mai &amp; commented this round will O very well...... sigh ...... really dunno what went wrong.

posh - oic.. i nvr take temp coz went overseas last week.. but took during my menses period n had a dip from 36.68 to 36.4.. wondering if i Oed then? but it was my CD 6 only.. strange.. then din continue.. guess will wait till next cycle to really try.. sorry.. but wat happened to yuki??

Good afternoon, all.
happy.gif

AF reported on time on Sunday. Anyway, no preggie symptoms at all. So, nothing to 'hu si luan xiang' last week. Hence, no chance to think of testing HPT at all. Hehe.. :p A new cycle begins! Ganbatte!
happy.gif

posh,
Please help to update for me. Today is my CD3. Expected O date is 30/6. Expected AF is 15/7. Cycle days is 24-28 days. Thanks a lot!
happy.gif

caitlyn,
Yes, OPK +ve does not mean ovulate. Previously, I brought along my OPK to the gynae the day after I tested OPK +ve. In fact, it's very dark lines. But gynae said I did not ovulate. My BBT that month also did not have clear indication that I have ovulated. So, I think must combine OPK, BBT and EWCM then more accurate.

posh,
My TCM will prescribe different medicine during the different timing of the cycle. E.g. before O (to help ovulate I think) and after O (to help to keep the baby in case pregnant I think). If menses comes, then should not continue with the medicine prescribed after O.

I did not know and continued to take the beginning of last cycle. Now realised, indeed the BBT for last cycle (have posted earlier) is not as good as compared to the previous 2 cycles. Think my system a bit haywire this month.

You might want to check with your TCM in case his/her medicine applies in this way too. Just fyi.
happy.gif

whee,
my TCM medicine also applies this way. been on it for several months, but this month jus simply dunno what happened!!! well, no choice, next month see got any luck not.

<table border=1><tr><td>
445577.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>24-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 - 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
445578.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>28 - 31</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>posh</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>35-42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>5 dpo</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6 dpo</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>8 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>4 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>8 dpo</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
445579.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza</td></tr></table>

hi posh,
i went for my 1st consultation with Dr heng last nite....she seems to be very expereienced,but most importantly, she is very assuring and patient in listening to my problem...Previously, I went to SGH in april and d dr there said that I had PCOS(based on a Yr 2003 scan results) and gave me clomid.... But surprisingly,after doing a scan last nite,Dr Heng says that I do not have PCOS!!

but she did commented that I had a lump of eggs sticking together,most probably due to the effects of the clomid...so this cycle is a failure,....I will have to wait for my AF to come, and will have to see her on CD 1 or 2 to scan again to see if the lump of eggs have flow out together with the AF so that I can start on a new cycle of clomid....not to forget , the nurses at the Bedok clinic were also very professional!!overall, it was a good experience....

posh - oic.. hope everything will go well for yuki.. was wondering how come i dun see her postings..

whee - thanks for e info.. i must be more hardworking next cycle.. today me CD17 liao.. still no EWCM.. so dunno how long my this cycle gonna be again.. =(

hi christine, good to hear tat clomid works for u lor
happy.gif
which gynae are u seeing now? HCG jab a little painful, but wat i don't like is the pseudo-preggie symptoms coz' u feeling preggie but not sure whether preggie or not! Normally pple wld go for IUI 1st, think IUI costs abt $1.5k. IVF - more of a last resort measure, it costs a few K, but can use medisave.

posh, clomid is only take tablets. The jab (HCG) is supposed to help mature &amp; ensure egg released. Not always necc, depends on gynae &amp; whether u ovulate normally lor
happy.gif

char - good to have u back! Good to know u have no PCOS!
happy.gif
To really confirm, can check thru blood test one... did one test on my CD 2. Dr Heng advised u to continue wif clomid or stop?

louie,
Are you referring to SO-IUI that costs around $1.5k? Cos I have done normal IUI before. It costs around $400 including 'washing' of the sperms.

I have taken the HCG jab before. Did not notice any pseudo-preggie symptoms leh. Think I ultra-insensitive to my body. Haha.. :p

whee - oh, different price one ah? whats the difference bet SO-IUI &amp; normal IUI? Anywae, gynae only told me it'll cost $1.5k, but a fren's fren got preggie under her using SO-IUI, so $1.5k cld be the price of SO-IUI lor
happy.gif
Didn't try coz' to me its quite ex lor. If tis round not successful, then decide how!

kermit, need to give me ur details to pay u. reply my last email lah
happy.gif

Back