A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Yawn... morning mummies
happy.gif

luckily yesterday damm busy din try to post.... hee hee..

very bad of me hor..

where is everyone.... got angry with the internet... is the forum down or what??

Morning! Poshies... u seems creative... like the good morning... u in creative line? :p

Ya the haze is really bad... can even smell sthg was burning couple of days ago....

morning ....

oic .... how is everyone long long weekend.... me super tired... haha bot my kids to swim yesterday.... both wan to swim... but only me alone in the water... so they have to take turn.... haha...

morning mummies

poshies,
u bring ur kids to swim @ where? u can manage alone ya..
actually i wanted to bring my boy to sentosa but i was too tired yestd.

Morning! party too hard last fri so used the long wkend to recover :p

Poshies.. not bad ... at least you can manage...

i have a damm exciting weekend..

bot my bois to c PD.didi is down w flu and cough..got a flu vaccine jab myself on sat...Attended the "I do" garden wedding events as my sis is one of the couples..

should go to botanic garden again minus the crowd..and my didi can just walk into the crowd.."hiong" fellow...sigh

yday went back to my parents' place and show my niece's big fat thigh to my hb...lol..just imagine..my niece can wear L size diaper and she is only 3mths old..

this morning,didi woke up 6am..*faint*..i pass him a bottle of water and hit the bed myself..:p

woww....

venus.... exciting weekend lah...
ur niece, is really giant lah.... my gal also only at l only lah...

hi min,
my mother in law is with me.. but she din go to down to the pool..... i was at safra..... there is a pool of 0.4m... so my boy can walk around himself.... so i just need to follow my gal... next time we go together lah.... it is only tiring when i bring them to 1m pool... haha my gal enjoy herself so much....

Venus... wow, your niece drinks lots of milk? But gonna watch her weight cos doc would adivse her to lose weight?

Poshies, can no prob... maybe next time we can all meet up again at the Safra pool? But I can only make it on Sun... Did your boy use those float?

morning.....

ya ya we can meet at safra... would like to bring my kids to the pool more often...... i'm okie for sun morning... but then .... must find 1 more helper... hee hee.. can not look after 2 kids at once..... nope.... but i have the float for my gal...

hi serene,
will do it later.... thanks..

<font color="0000ff">morning mummies...so sorry that i MIA and appear, MIA and appear....really so busy with work and very sian with work....sigh

how's everyone???</font>

erh...she on diet liao cos she "merlion" her milk once a day..she should be on TBF but have to mix with FM..

poshies..didi also wear L size diapers..

safra swimming pool..when when?

on 21 Sep i went in the morning abt 10.30am, the crowd is still okie... alot of room to play and swim, still able to bring place to sit and put my stuff....

non member can go in but need to pay, if have member can sign 2 guest at the cheaper rate...i have member so i can sign 2 person in.... my kids go in free... so if ur child is younger than 4, on that day... i will tell them all my kids.. .then the children go in free lah.... haha

27 sep can not... me going to turf club...

how about 4....

Morning mummies..

I need some expert adv on maids &amp; maid agencies here.

Can tell me what do u all think are maids main problem? eg..lack of what?

What u all prefer to see or find in maids?

What to look out for maid agencies

Back