A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Morning!!!
kao_clap.gif
Poshies, i like this animated FRiday... how do you do it? It took me so long (as in today) finally to realise how to insert emoticons in the post...
rofl.gif

hee hee.... yogurt good idead healthy... headache ah... I dunno what to get... wanna buy ice-cream but think abit too early

haha.... I dunno how many people we have... you the boss... tell me i need to prepare for how many pax? hee hee

Wow..steady! Min..your hb good leh ...
8 enough meh?
10 lah.. whahhaaa... so i can tabao for my hb eat too . whahahaaa..

Wa lau.. i like damn greedy lor

haha.... serene, ya i asked him to cook for me on Sun cos my cooking not as good...

ok i prepare for 10 pax...... hope the bee hoon would be to you all liking....

She never wake lah..haahhaaa..i wake to wash bottles
happy.gif

THANK YOU TO VENUS FOR OPEN HOUSE !!!
Muack muack.... pai seh we messed up your hse.

morning mummies!

venus,
thanks for 'opening' ur hse. sorry if we messed up ur place

mummies,
so glad to meet u all. so now u all know how rough my boy is ya

Morning!

Many thanks to Venus for making all this possible
biggrin.gif
Your place is really a child haven.. so many toys!

It was great to meet up with you all!

hi hi...

thank u all for all the food..esp min's bee hoon..

it's ok...my maid clean up after the mess..:p

The toys is just a portion of it..majority is at my inlaw place..lol..

morning....

sorry din log in yesterday....

my boy coughing got worst.... then spread to mummy and mei mei....

my gal down with serious flu and fever..... me also sick... coughing at home ...

btw any mummies planning to get mooncake??? please note Jurong point is having mooncake roadshow.... 1st 800 will get a 2G thumbdrive shape of mooncake... i got mine yesterday after bring 2 kids to see doc... the thumbdrive is cute... can u image i reach there like some of the pple just starting the booth... when i get mine and q for the thumbdrive.. it is already 60+ ppl redeem.....

okie my facebook - [email protected]

hi venus,
thanks for the open house... sorry my gal mess up with the beehoon....

hi min,
did u tell ur hubby.. .that my gal love his beehoon.... actually they reach home still eat their porride..

btw hope nope of the kids kena the flu bug from my boy......

morning mummies

ya, i saw the mooncake roadshow when i knocked off yestd. but like too early to buy mooncakes leh..

poshies,
take care of urself & ur kids

Hi Min,

Yes I've also submitted the form aldy. Now hv to wait for them to call for interview next year... Besides Rulang, wat are yr other choices? I'm thinking of either Westgrove or Xingnan...

hi joankum, I'm having second thoughts about volunteering.. depend on the my schedule next yr so i may not do pv.... my alternative would be Jurong Primary school which is my alma mater or any school near my mum's pl....

Oic. Then it shouldn't be a problem for yr kid to enrol in JPS.

Actually I also feel sian to do PV coz my leave will drain out vry fast. Anyway, I think my chances of doing PV for Rulang is vry slim...

Back